djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, I'm puccah!
I'm 33 and my life revolves around work, school, the gym, and Muay Thai.

My fitness goal is to be f'n shredded aka not wear my hoodie during the summer time.

You should choose me because it's time for me to step it up. I've been draggin' a** for a while now. I think this stuff will really help me stay on track, and I just started a new diet and exercise routine today.

I would love to try the HGH pills & patch.

Thank you!
Age force is only in patch form not pill form !! FYI not sure if you were aware .

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
We just had 1 of our winners back out because of prior commitments,so that means we still have log opportunities to give AgeForce a try.
Anyone interested in getting patched up, throw your name in.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
The fat burner patch is very impressive! Appetite suppression and fat burning properties are awesome.
Can your friend join AM? I would love to have a female give this patch a run,but only if she is the one logging herself.
unfortunately she says she doesn't think she would have the time to do it, im trying to convince her that shes getting to try a free fat burner but she's scaired of the whole logging thing I guess lol my apologies. im still willing to try the hgh or IGF-1/MGF they sound like awesome patches to run on my cycle, could use the enhanced recovery. ;) wish you all the best!

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Okay... I've been contemplating submitting my application for some time now and here it is, finally.

I'm a 42 year old male who has gotten back to training after a 9 year hiatus. You know the story... Marriage, work, 3 kids, my dog died, my car broke down... No more excuses. I've been back at it for 2 1/2 years now and am wiser and stronger than I ever was before.

I train 5 days a week & have my diet nailed down pretty good. If I trained and ate like this 20 years ago I'd be a friggin monster by now, but unfortunately I've come to realize at 42, the body doesn't grow the way it can at 22. So, maybe I need some help. I've never done a PH cycle, or anything more than the usual daily supplements. Only recently have I tried ArA and an OTC natural test booster. While the have been good, giving me some decent strength gains and leaning, I'm wondering if I need to consider "something more" to get the results that all this effort deserves.

I can and will log 3x+ a week with before and after photos.

I'd be interested in trying your IGF and/or HGH patches. (How great would it be to stack both of those). Maybe they could give me a little extra help in putting on the LBM I am striving for.

What do you think?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Puccah you are my girl to run the HGH patch! PM me your shipping info and we will get your goods out to you!
Yay!!!! Awesome! Thank you!!! :D

Sorry, just saw the post.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay... I've been contemplating submitting my application for some time now and here it is, finally.

I'm a 42 year old male who has gotten back to training after a 9 year hiatus. You know the story... Marriage, work, 3 kids, my dog died, my car broke down... No more excuses. I've been back at it for 2 1/2 years now and am wiser and stronger than I ever was before.

I train 5 days a week & have my diet nailed down pretty good. If I trained and ate like this 20 years ago I'd be a friggin monster by now, but unfortunately I've come to realize at 42, the body doesn't grow the way it can at 22. So, maybe I need some help. I've never done a PH cycle, or anything more than the usual daily supplements. Only recently have I tried ArA and an OTC natural test booster. While the have been good, giving me some decent strength gains and leaning, I'm wondering if I need to consider "something more" to get the results that all this effort deserves.

I can and will log 3x+ a week with before and after photos.

I'd be interested in trying your IGF and/or HGH patches. (How great would it be to stack both of those). Maybe they could give me a little extra help in putting on the LBM I am striving for.

What do you think?
Can you run a 3 month log?

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Ageforce getting a lot of skeptics a chance to log their patches. Nice one.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Not sure if this opportunity is closed or if it is open to Canadians, but I'd like to throw my hat in the ring

I'm 37 years old and have been lifting on and off for over 20 years.

I'd be very willing to post 3+ times per week, and would be interested in the IGF or HGH patch. I am currently running an Ostar1ne/Dermacrine stack which will end mid August. I would be eager and willing to begin logging once this cycle is done.

As for a skeptic, I have never tried patches, IGF sups or HGH sups as I have never heard them to be effective. This is my first time using a transdermal gel (Dermacrine) since in the past I had never heard of the transdermals being effective either. I have been pleasantly surprised with the transdermal gel. And I'd like the opportunity to be pleasantly surprised about IGF and/or HGH patches as well.

Thanks,

-clown

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you to everyone who entered. We have our loggers for this round. Keep an eye open for next round!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thank you for any and all considerations and oppurtunitys with your awesome products! and congratulations to all the winners and I wanna see the logs and reviews from the people that get to test them!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for any and all considerations and oppurtunitys with your awesome products! and congratulations to all the winners and I wanna see the logs and reviews from the people that get to test them!!
Awesome. I am looking forward to the logs

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Once again, Congratulations to all the winners, I think these patches are going to turn out to be pretty damn awesome and i'm REALLY looking forward to trying them, so god bless you all and have a great week!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, congrats! I'm super excited to start this run!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got my patches! Omg! I'm so excited! I'm going to start tonight.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I just got my patches! Omg! I'm so excited! I'm going to start tonight.
Me As well!!! I'm gonna start HGH tonight and run it every 3rd day, and the IGF-1/MGF as direction EOD... got a few questions for the ageforce rep though!! PM me please, and the log will start very shortly, me & puccah runnin a dual-sex/90 day log! get ready for some REAL entertainment folks, and you may wanna put the kids to bed at times.. ;)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad everyone is starting to get their goods! Cant wait to follow along!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
JUST A REMINDER TO ALL OF OUR LOGGERS. PLEASE POST A LINK TO YOUR LOG IN THIS THREAD. THANK YOU.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Booomb things just got real !
****-just-got-real-gorillas.jpg

as I mentioned in me and puccah's log lat night, im not sayin this is gonna be me and her when its down to the last patch, however I can see these things becoming a huge addiction.... :beerchug:

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
With the exception of the nitric oxide booster and the 10hr energy patch,all the others can be put on in the evening and worn throughout the night in order to take advantage of the time release properties. If you wear them during workouts perspiration can cause them to come off. I have showered with mine on and had no problems though. This is just a suggestion of use. Try different spots to see what works best for you. Very happy to see everyone getting their patches quick and starting logs!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With the exception of the nitric oxide booster and the 10hr energy patch,all the others can be put on in the evening and worn throughout the night in order to take advantage of the time release properties. If you wear them during workouts perspiration can cause them to come off. I have showered with mine on and had no problems though. This is just a suggestion of use. Try different spots to see what works best for you. Very happy to see everyone getting their patches quick and starting logs!
Agreed

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
yea I've had some issues and I found inside my bicep/tri area Is really good spot, it should still absorb just the same right??

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Another thing I will recommend to everyone is,take all sheets and instructions out,and separate them. Some times the edge of the patch will stick to the other sheet. Check all the edges and the you can put everything back in bag. Just my experience.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Be on the lookout for a great deal coming up for July 4th. It will save you $.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
The 4th of July is almost upon us. As a show of thanks to all of our current and future AgeForce patch users,we are going to offer a super deal! Be looking for a special deal that will go out to all of the AM family on June 30th!
We have over a half dozen logs going on right now with many of our awesome patches!
If you are one of the lucky people that are taking time to see what all the hype is about and logging our patches,I would really appreciate a comment or two about how great AgeForce patches are working for you!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
The 4th of July is almost upon us. As a show of thanks to all of our current and future AgeForce patch users,we are going to offer a super deal! Be looking for a special deal that will go out to all of the AM family on June 30th!
We have over a half dozen logs going on right now with many of our awesome patches!
If you are one of the lucky people that are taking time to see what all the hype is about and logging our patches,I would really appreciate a comment or two about how great AgeForce patches are working for you!
There's def. some magic to these, I just finished my first 30 day supply of HGH Power Patches and their speeding recovering for sure, stacked with the IGF-1/MGF patches during the day and ive been feeling the extra energy/support on top of those HGH making me sleep hard which is good cause that deep rem sleep is when GH is at its highest levels.. noticing the effects of increased GH sometimes when I wake up with the tingley hands as well. looking forward to getting the test boosting patch pretty soon.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
There's def. some magic to these, I just finished my first 30 day supply of HGH Power Patches and their speeding recovering for sure, stacked with the IGF-1/MGF patches during the day and ive been feeling the extra energy/support on top of those HGH making me sleep hard which is good cause that deep rem sleep is when GH is at its highest levels.. noticing the effects of increased GH sometimes when I wake up with the tingley hands as well. looking forward to getting the test boosting patch pretty soon.
Awesome! Thanx for passing on the good word! Its just going to get better!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Awesome! Thanx for passing on the good word! Its just going to get better!
for sure man, too bad I couldn't log the t-booste ones fo PCt comin up in another week, but I was very fortunate to get to try these so ill fork out the cash willingly I know it will be well worth it! I bet those with these IGF and HGH patches will aleady be a wicked pct stack still got 2 30 day packs left of each. I might change my routine now that its starting to kick to 1 day on 2 off for the HGH and keeping the IGF-1/MGF at 1 every other day seems to be working right.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
for sure man, too bad I couldn't log the t-booste ones fo PCt comin up in another week, but I was very fortunate to get to try these so ill fork out the cash willingly I know it will be well worth it! I bet those with these IGF and HGH patches will aleady be a wicked pct stack still got 2 30 day packs left of each. I might change my routine now that its starting to kick to 1 day on 2 off for the HGH and keeping the IGF-1/MGF at 1 every other day seems to be working right.
The test patch works great! Used it after dbol,test,deca run. Helped out just like it should. StanleyG is running a log for us now. He is having good results only couple weeks in.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
The test patch works great! Used it after dbol,test,deca run. Helped out just like it should. StanleyG is running a log for us now. He is having good results only couple weeks in.
damn hell yea, that's exactly what im gonna need, comin off tren/npp/test

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn hell yea, that's exactly what im gonna need, comin off tren/npp/test
Nice. I really like these stacks and comments from you. With these logs going on you can see some awesome people getting awesome results!