Looking for 5 people who are cutting to serve as testers.

ctgblue

Awards
OK smartass from where?

It also said two weeks ago a few pages back so I'm asking DEREK, who should know, to verify.
So some of us who have to go out of our way to chek our boxes aren't waiting around...

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All products are NOW in! We will send each tester two packages--one from the east coast and one from the west. Once you get both, let Derek know and he will provide you with dosage information.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
All products are NOW in! We will send each tester two packages--one from the east coast and one from the west. Once you get both, let Derek know and he will provide you with dosage information.

Awesome. Can't wait till the package arrives.

Turbos10

Awards
Derek,

Where on this site would you like us to do the logs? I started mine on bb.com this morning, but I was not sure where to start it here.

Thanks,
Chris

nicholas

nicholas

Awards
Curious if anyone has recieved theirs yet..just curious when i should be looking out for the boxes

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Curious if anyone has recieved theirs yet..just curious when i should be looking out for the boxes

I got a single box yesterday. It contained 1 bottle of Sesamin, 2 bottle of Fenotest and one bottle of Lipid FX.

Max9292

Awards
i got a box today...1 sesamin...1 feno...1 lipid fx and 1 of the smaller extend containers (watermelon!!)

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Do it in the supplement review or log section :)

Derek,

Where on this site would you like us to do the logs? I started mine on bb.com this morning, but I was not sure where to start it here.

Thanks,
Chris

Turbos10

Awards
I got two packages in today. One had 1 Fenotest, 1 Sesamin, 1 LipidFX. The other had 1 C2, and 1 cAMPHIBOLIC from USPlabs.

:eek:....never taken this many cutting supps. before....should he fun:D

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The rest will arrive tomorrow at the latest per UPS.

ctgblue

Awards
OK, got everything
1 feno
2 lipid
1 sesa
1 camph
1 c2
What now, I will email derek as instructed, anything else?

nicholas

nicholas

Awards
I got a bottle of C2 today....hopefully tomorrow i will get the rest. I will be in puerto rico to visit my grandma but i will be back by wednesday and will start right away on thursday.

ctgblue

Awards
Hey guys,

Anyone else started logging yet? I am on day three if anyone cares to follow.
Turbos10's Scivation Cutting Stack Log
haven't gotten instructions yet.

Turbos10

Awards
haven't gotten instructions yet.
Oh...I see. Marc told me to start at the recommended dose over on bb.com and Derek emailed a little more specifics yesterday. So far I have dropped a lb a day.....drying up I guess. Course I am alot fatter than the rest of ya.

Max9292

Awards
got my second package...1 powerfull and 1 cissus rx...just emailed derek...excited to get started