Looking for 5 people who are cutting to serve as testers.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I would be interested...currently at %10 looking to cut to 6% for a photo shoot next month....:burger:

IronMind

Awards
I'd like to test your products, im currently cutting. let me know if im chosen

nicholas

nicholas

Awards
Well figure i will chime in and see if i can help out at all. I will be cutting in the coming month, i plan to use a UD2 aproach to it. I am currently weighing 215lbs up from my 180lbs in august sitting at around 12-15%bf. I am 21yrs old fulltime college student but still manage to get down my 7-8 meals daily at 4000 calories. I am pretty anal about any diet i do bulking or cutting i cook everything on sunday and put it into their own tupperwar. I hope to drop down to 8%bf or lower as i have never been lower than 10% in my entire life and would love to see some abdominal muscles. Keeping a log is no problem i have had a couple on the net. None on am.com but do visit the site daily and check out beasts log for inspiration as well others on the board who are contest preping, keeping one here would be no problem. I would probably have a couple at least one here and the other at clutchfitness.com. I had already originally planned to do weekly bf measurements and have my roommate take them(easy that way) we both plan to cut and i am making him take pictures too, it is so much easier seeing your self from week to week to determine how im doing. I have done a couple product logs but none that i was officially asked to do just for myself and others on other sites. Here is my training journal that i have up over at clutchfitness.com HERE

Previous supps i have used:
*Avant Labs Heat
*Avant Labs Sesathin
*Thermal Rage
*SNS CEE
*PowerJolt
*SNS Focus XT
*Ergopharm AMP(only a few times, but good stuff)
*Bcaa products
Here are a couple of product logs i have done:
HERE
HERE
HERE

Why shoul i be picked?.....im dedicated in the gym, have no problem eating the same foods day in and day out, and would love to have the opportunity of trying some of your other products.

Well if you dont pick me i cant wait to see you guys at the arnold to pick up some cheap supps(i hope at least)
Nic

Edit*Here are a couple of pre bulk pictures i took(Havent taken new ones since then).
QUAD SHOT
REAR DBL BI SHOT

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
My Resume

Hi, my name is Drew and im not a frequent poster, but avid reader here at AM. I do however post on the 1Fast boards under the same SN. I am currently very dedicated to a steady solid weight gain. I am willing to try new products to help fuel me in my pursuits. I have a digital camera and scale, but I don’t have fat calipers. I could easily pick up a pair however. I would be a dedicated tester willing to provide unbiased and honest feedback on the product. I hope you consider me as a tester. Thanks!

• Age -20
  • Sex - M
  • Height -5’ 11”
  • Weight -175
  • Training Experience – I started lifting about a year and a half ago. After a number of months I started following the Max OT training system and had decent gains. I however grew tired of this routine and then unexpectedly took an extended break from lifting. Im getting back into it and currently following a bodybuilding split body part routine and looking to add mass with a semi-high volume of sets per bodypart and eating an excess of calories, mostly from protein.
  • Current Training Schedule / Protocol
Monday –Quads, Hamstrings, Glutes, Calves
Tuesday- Chest, Abs
Wednesday- Back, Traps, Calves
Thursday- Delts, (alternates traps every week with back), Abs
Friday- Biceps, Triceps, Forearms
  • Cardio Schedule/Protocol –Currently following a mass building protocol and I have opted to not do any cardio for a short period of time, but that too is negotiable. I typically run a series of high intensity sprints in 30sec to 1 min intervals when performing cardio.
  • Current Supplements- Centrum Performance Multi Vitamin, Universal Uni-Liver Tabs (3 or 4 with every meal), Now Fish Oils, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, ISS Micellar Matrix as nighttime protein, Bulk Nutrition CEE, Bulk Nutrition ALCAR. Bulk Nutrition Rhodiola Rosea …All of these may be dropped from supplementation if needed.
  • Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs - None
  • Present Goals - bulking. Looking to add lean mass with intense training and an excess of calories. I am trying to eat as lean as possible while keeping calories high. I hope to increase to around 185 in the following months before cutting in the spring time.
  • Current Diet & Macros – Diet consists mostly of excess calories from protein (45 %) and the 35-40 % being carbs, and the remaining 15% from healthy fats from fish and flax.
  • Current Daily Water Intake – At least a gallon, many days much more.
  • Links to Past Logs & Reviews – Have never previously reviewed a product.
  • Are you willing to post "before" & "after" photos? - Yes

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Goodness you guys are making my job hard. I am going to take to Marc tomorrow about reorganized the test a little bit to see if I can get more testers, because there are more than 5 people I would like to choose. I am really really impressed with the quality of everyones' posts.

Pushofabutton

Awards
I would love to be a tester. I just started cutting 1 week ago with bobo and have my diet 100% in check and my work outs 100% in check. Weekly updates and photos would be no problem.

ArmaLite

Awards
Just got an email i didnt know where to apply so i'll just post here

i am interested, just finished doing weights now and starting military fitness again, so its just in time if i'm going to be a tester

stats:
6'3
200lbs
BF approx. 14%
full stats available on request

expected to get to sub 8/9% BF
maintain as much muscle as poss. training will be v intense and calorie intake will increase to maintain effective deficit, i don't know how long this testing will last for but i will probably be hitting peak training in approx. 5 months

average diet:
wake up: whey in water, 5g CEE
breakfast: few slices whole meal bread, apple, Satsuma, 3 egg white and 1 yolk, small amount of cheese, orange juice with some olive oil, or oats
mid morning: protein shake, whole meal bread, ham/chicken filling
dinner: sandwich whole meal bread tin of tuna or ham, light salad cream, apple, iceberg lettuce, banana
mid afternoon: protein shake, whole meal bread, olive oil spread, ham/chicken filling
approx 7pm: meal usually potato, meat, veg etc, not too strict but not junk, usually some mackerel
night: few slices whole meal bread, apple, Satsuma
before bed: protein in milk
sometimes making a shake to add to a meal that was small or if I need more food, oats, protein, banana, peanut butter
3-4L+ water per day

basically involves pull-ups, press-ups, sit-ups, dips, running and swimming and some tabbing in boots, also interval training + plyometrics etc

email me again for further details,

-ArmaLite

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I nominate myself. I have never done a log before but I've read plenty of them to know how to keep a good one. I'm currently in the worst shape of my life so I need to get back into the swing of things. I'm 6'6 267 approx 19% bodyfat.

EireRugby

Awards
Tests

Hey saw the post about the test and that they are looking for 5 people, if you have any more information about the dates/ products and so on please send them onto me, i would be interested in doing it.

Cheers

Eire Rugby:bow28:

ctgblue

Awards
Goodness you guys are making my job hard. I am going to take to Marc tomorrow about reorganized the test a little bit to see if I can get more testers, because there are more than 5 people I would like to choose. I am really really impressed with the quality of everyones' posts.
Hey Derek, I joined icequeen yestaerday
If you would like us to test
you can PM her with the details

I'm traveling until next week with limited access

fiftiesmuscles

Awards
Product tester

55 yrs old BBer wannabe (going to be!) lift 5 days a week cardio 7 days a week keep a detailed log.

Would like to be a tester

Murk

Awards
Hey Derek,
I'm also not a frequent poster on this board, but there are so many good forums around these days it's hard to keep up, lol.
Anyways, before I sign myself up, I want to state that my last couple of months of training/dieting were not up to par. Over the summer I got a shoulder injury which was pretty serious, and that problem followed up by some personal problems. But now my injury is practicly gone, and the last two weeks i'm back full gear in the gym. Last year I used a couple of scivation products ( Xtend,lean grean and neurostim) with great succes. And I think this chance to test these products and be forced to keep a detailed log would be a great motivation for me to keep up with my strict regimin.

My stats are:
- 182 lbs.
- 14% BF.
- 185 cm.
- Just turned 20 years old.

Best lifts:
- Bench: 225x2
- Deadlift:330x5
- Front squat: 225x3

Current training:

2 upper's, 2 lower body workouts a week. One more strenght orientated, on more for growth. And I frequently rotate exercises, kinda west-side esque.

Supplements:

- Whey
- CEE
- Omega 3
- Multi vit.

Was keeping it basic for now since I just restarted training seriously again.

Last but not least: I'm from The Netherlands, IF I would be chosen, I dunno if that's a problem with delivery etc.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Hope I am not too late

Derek, I am very interested in logging and testing some of Scivation's Products. In fact, Xtend and Substance WPI are staples in my year round diet. I don't post here often, but I will be posting alot more in the near future. I am right smack in the middle of a contest diet, 6 weeks out from my second show. I have an excel chart going of my entire 14 week contest diet that is updated daily along with a training schedule.
My details are below.

Sex: Male

Height: 5'8

Weight: 176 lbs (first thing in the morning)

Bodyfat: Not sure right now, but i will test soon with the Fat Track Gold at home.

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Goal: Continue to enjoy bodybuilding and gain more experience in competing in Natural Shows

Training experience:
I do remember a specific moment, where the “light-bulb” went off and I knew I was doing what I loved to do. It was about 3 months into my bodybuilding career. I was lifting 4 days a week and ending my workouts with a 20-minute cardio session. That particular day, I was on the flat bench doing one arm Tricep Kickbacks. I rolled up my sleeve because it kept getting in the way and there I found something that I had never seen before- a defined muscle! Then and there, I knew I had found a passion.
Now, five years later I am hitting the gym as hard as ever. My diet has come a long way as well. I have learned when and what to eat in order to achieve the results I want. My training is constantly improving as well. I have a fantastic partner and we push ourselves to the limit every single time we work out. I recently competed in my first show and I won the Short Class in the 2005 PRO/AM Natural NBI Bodybuilding Show held in Tarrytown, NY on October 1, 2005. At the end of December I’ll be starting my preparations for another NBI show to be held on March 11, 2006.

Current Training Schedule My workouts are incredibly consistent. The first step in succeeding in anything is committing yourself 100% to a goal. My initial goal was just to get myself in shape and lose some excess weight. Once that happened, my goal changed. I then shifted my focus towards gaining muscle. I always have my sights set on a new goal, that is what helps me stay committed. Now my goal is to compete in as many shows as possible. Setting small goals and being able to accomplish them is a very satisfying thing.
The workout plan that has worked best for me is my current training regimen. This is my off-season or bulking training schedule. During the off-season I keep cardio to a minimum (often two times a week) and only work my abs twice a week.
I am currently working in a split where everything is hit twice a week, not too much unlike your current training schedule. I am training 6 days a week with Legs on Monday and Thursday, Chest Shoulders and Tris on Tuesday and Friday and Back Traps and bi's on Wednesday and Saturday.

Cardio Schedule :3 times a week, 25 minutes per session, first thing in the morning

Current supplements: Gultamine, Xtend, BCAA, Optimum Whey Protein Powder, Substance WPI Protein Powder, Liver Pills, Amino 2222, Dextrose, Creatine Ethel Ester, Animal Pak, ISS Micellar Matrix,

Current Diet: High protein, moderate healthy fats and progressivly lower carbs. Currently I am taking in 240g Protein, 50g Fats, 150g Carbs.

1st meal
8 egg whites
1/2 cup of Oatmeal w/water

2nd Meal
100% Whey MRP
1/4 cup of Oats

3rd Meal
6 oz of Chicken Breast
1 cup of Broccoli
1/2 cup of Brown Rice

pre workout
4th Meal
1/2 cup of cottege cheese

During Workout Shake 5th Meal
1 1/2 Scoops of Substance WPI
4 tsp of Dextrose

6th Meal
6 oz of Tuna Steak
1 cup of Broccoli
1/4 cup of Almonds
1 slice of Whole Wheat Bread

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons per day, nothing less

Logs I have done (with links):
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=593289
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=606363

rfish1966

Awards
Count me in

I have another 30 pounds to lose by may.

alphafidelis777

Awards
Derek, I also would be interested in using your product also. Just to be straight, I have been a powerlifter for 15 years and am now a national event director of the largest fitness shows and expos in the world. I have just started another product (cutting) to rid the "winter insulation" that I'm not real impressed with thus far. Am 5'11" going from 220-195 as fast and as hard as possible. Would be willing to help you with your project and hope you'd are still in considerations for your candidates. Thanks brother.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I qualify becuase I am a board sponsor, but I have always been a big fan of Scivation/Primaforce products. I recently came off a bulk and am now leaning out a bit. Im still putting on LBM however through diet and training. I can take pics, keep logs (see my logs in my sig for examples), and post up most everything needed to test a product. Also, to give a true test I will be willing to drop all other supps excluding a multi and my protein powders.

Stats:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 186lbs
BF: ~11%

Just came off Max OT training, now starting my split which I can detail out if needed.

Best of luck to you in your decision.

Sky

Last edited:

stinkfist

Awards
I would be very interested as being a tester and would be able to provide daily updates and answer any questions that arise on the log. Stats: 26 yrs, 6'1" 254lbs with roughly 15-16% bodyfat. Main purpose of training is for strength and I currently use the conjugated periodization method. I would like to do a slow and controlled cut so that any muscle loss is minimized. Also, detailed info regarding daily diet intake, training routine and any other outside variables would be included in the log. :)

muscle man mike

Awards
I would like to participate in the study

I have been lifting for ten years, I am a 26 year old law student in FL. I am coming off a bulking cycle and I am going to start my cutting cycle soon. I am 6 feet tall, weigh approximatly 196lbs and have a 13% body fat. I am looking to get down o 3-5% body fat. I keep maticulous notes of both my training and diet. I will also provide before, after and during pics- daily pics if necessary. my email is [email protected] pleae reply if you think I would make a good canidate. P.S. I am extremly serious and disciplined during my cutting cycle about both my diet and my training

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never get picked for anything, so I doubt this will be any different, but heres my shout anyways.

stroke

Awards
:woohoo:

Would love to give it a try, if not oh well no lose.

rdj6107

Awards
i would like to be a tester. i am a 6'2" 33yr old afro american at 245lbs with about a 19% bodyfat. i would love to get down closer to 10-12%. i have a degree in computer information systems with access and knowledge to various computer programs so i can be as detailed as you would like when it comes to loggin my info. i have a friend who is a professional photographer so photos would be a cinch. i work at a local gym so i have access to fat calipers, a hand held BF tester, and a brand new machine that Virgin Entertainment just launched that tracks weight, BP, BF, & BMI. the one question i ALWAYS get at the gym is what can i do to lose weight, this would be great to have in my back pocket.

[email protected]

workout_king

Awards
I'll do it, diet is the same pretty much everyday now. I'm working out hella hard

hesse

Awards
I am training for a san shou competion and would love to be involved in the test.

LilBigz

LilBigz

Awards
Hey I'm down.

Current stats:
20y/o
Male
5'6"
210lbs
Bf%-unsure but can be tested...high teens my guess

Training is my life!

I have always kept an in depth log of everything I eat and my training so thats never a problem.

Wish this was last year when I was training for my show but this year a cut for the summer will have to do...

Calipers, measurments, pictures (before & after), logs, computer/software deals etc I have covered. I have all the materials anyone would need as well as someone who has been calculating me and prepping me for comps for the past 3 years so he knows my body as well as I do. No room for errors there b/c I have always been accurate with me.

If you are interested in me let me know I'd be more then happy to bend over backwards for ya!

sfridge96

Awards
Hi,
I would be interested in testing the Scivation products. Please
let me know or if it too late, then let me know.
Thanks,

Shawn

bigjoe15

Awards
Hi, I wouldnt mind testing. Im currently 3 weeks into a cutting diet to get nice and lean for summer. I am also cutting so I have a clean base to build lean mass-upon for my first show this comming november. I can provide BF, Pics, Measurements etc.

Ive tested neurostim powder
neurostim +c caps
cardio breeze
Thermostim

I can post links to these logs if required.

BigJoe

vatechlifter

Awards
I would like to try being a tester as well. Let me know.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any news from your partners about wether or not you'll be getting more testing products? any testers chosen yet? really curious to see what this is all about....

Turbos10

Awards
Hey Derek,

Just wanted to let you know if I am picked, that I will be out of town for the next week. Just letting ya know so if I dont respond quickly, you will know why.

Tryed to PM, but couldn't......

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Derek,

Just wanted to let you know if I am picked, that I will be out of town for the next week. Just letting ya know so if I dont respond quickly, you will know why.

Tryed to PM, but couldn't......
Donation to site = ability to PM and much more

still gotta do it myself but bobo hasnt told me how i can with a mail order.... no banks for me

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I am going to pick the rest of the people tomorrow. This is going to be hard.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Derek, i need to graciously bow out of this running as i have been asked to test a new stack and found out today. if its possible, keep me in mind for future opportunities since i will be around for a while and no one can limit innovation. i wish you and all the testers the best of luck in these trials and i cant wait to see what it is you got up your sleeve! -poopypants

Lobrim

Awards
Derek, i need to graciously bow out of this running as i have been asked to test a new stack and found out today. if its possible, keep me in mind for future opportunities since i will be around for a while and no one can limit innovation. i wish you and all the testers the best of luck in these trials and i cant wait to see what it is you got up your sleeve! -poopypants
dude thanks for bowing out and not hoarding free stuff, classy of you gives everyone a fair crack at trying different stuff. What stack are your going to be trying?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude thanks for bowing out and not hoarding free stuff, classy of you gives everyone a fair crack at trying different stuff. What stack are your going to be trying?
ya for sure man, no point in me taking stuff i cant use right now and why cheat the company and everyone else of the valuable information that can be obtianed from a reliable log..... plus its just right.

as for the testing i can tell you its for usp and thats all i know. check their forum for info. good luck again everyone, i'll still be lookin into this here too and checkin peeps progress

lklind

Awards
Hello fellow AMers,
Scivation is looking for 5 people to test out some products. We want before and after pics, weekly weight and bf% updates, and all your training/diet info. Do not apply if you are going to half-ass a log, we want serious committed people as you will be getting a good amount of products.

Post away!
Derek, I have been following your personal log and Q&A on body building.com and have been very interested in the cutting while gaining lean mass asspects of mega dosing bcaa's.
I would love to be a part of this test as a older (48) participant.
[email protected]

ctgblue

Awards
Good luck, seems like after I posted the first time, everyone got an email about this.
Ice and I are still interested.
Have fun picking the crew.
:food:

rstyfan1

Awards
If they don't have their 5 I am more than willing to sign up. I will give it all I've got. I'm serious as well as being committed I will do what's required.

Max9292

Awards
derek I also tried sending a pm and could not. You have already selected me is there another way i can reach you

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Good luck, seems like after I posted the first time, everyone got an email about this.
Ice and I are still interested.
Have fun picking the crew.
:food:
What an avatar :run:

Murk

Awards
Yeah, i'm curious aswell...Ohwell, tester or not, my cutting routine starts 2day :)

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i'm curious aswell...Ohwell, tester or not, my cutting routine starts 2day :)
Yep, me too. Im not really cutting, but I am going into a lower carb diet and using Lean Extreme and Lean Green to shed off some of the fat around my midsection. Since it usually takes two weeks to change my body from bulking or maintenance to a fat burning machine, Im going to solidify diet this week, and start doing morning cardio next week 3-4 times a week.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Turbos10, Nicholas, Lando33 are in.

Whatastud08 if you are cutting you are in.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
All those who are in, could you please email your address at [email protected]. Put your AM screenname and tester as the subject.

:hammer:

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the chosen peeps, looking forward to some good logs and new products.

ctgblue

Awards
Guess you were only looking for the young guys

good luck to all