Looking for 5 people who are cutting to serve as testers.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Hey Derek,
I had bodyfat testing done at the gym today and it really doesn't seem high enough to necesitate cutting currently. First and foremost, thank you for even considering me as a tester as there are a ton of qualified members here. I hope that you keep me in mind for future product testing and I apologize for any delay this may have caused. Thanks again, and good luck to who ever takes my position as a tester. BTW, being a Christmas baby sucks huh?

tstreet

Awards
I would be interested in testing as well. I'm a licensed PI in Az so keeping logs is what I do. Let me know

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in testing as well. I'm a licensed PI in Az so keeping logs is what I do. Let me know
sorry to spoil your fun bro but if youi read all the testers have been picked

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Still need some addresses testers. I have Nicolas' and that is it so far.

Matt_Stuart

Awards
I just started my bulk but after I want to cut off the extra bodyfat I know will be hard to keep off with how many calories I eat a day, cant keep it all off its bound to happen. Let me know I really would like to see what the product is and test it out.

Matt_Stuart

Awards
damn by the time I posted all the testers were picked, ****!

ctgblue

Awards
Hey Derek, if anyone falls through let me know
Just able to start my cardio again and the show is april 22nd

Max9292

Awards
Derek just checking to make sure you got my address

Turbos10

Awards
Donation to site = ability to PM and much more

still gotta do it myself but bobo hasnt told me how i can with a mail order.... no banks for me
Hehe....did not know it worked like that here. Guess I am going to have to spend some time posting around here more. I read alot, but usually don't post. I really don't know the temperment on this site so I am hesitant to post much. Guess since I got picked I will be doing alot of posting. You all will get tired of my rambling....:)

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Fellow testers.........

I think we should be getting our packages soon. I hope there will be some good stuff in there! Does anyone know exactly what's going to be in the box we receive?

Looking forward to getting this log underway.

Turbos10

Awards
Fellow testers.........

I think we should be getting our packages soon. I hope there will be some good stuff in there! Does anyone know exactly what's going to be in the box we receive?

Looking forward to getting this log underway.
I have been thinking the same thing. I have not heard what the package will be, and have not gotten a reply from Derek. I am anxiously waiting as well:).

BTW, Lando, I am very interested to see your cutting routine. I would love some tips!

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
I have been thinking the same thing. I have not heard what the package will be, and have not gotten a reply from Derek. I am anxiously waiting as well:).

BTW, Lando, I am very interested to see your cutting routine. I would love some tips!

I intend on including some info on my current cutting routine in with my log. I am about 5 weeks out of a show.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established

It's a secret :)

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
I would be willing to do this, im around 225 lbs (at last i checked a week ago at the gym)

im looking to cut down to around 200 or 210, then begin packing on mass, i can do pics for sure, and other than workout and play videogames, my day is basically free so i can log as much / as often as needed and make it a full time kind of thing.

unless youre full up with people, but i saw the other posts looking for testers and they didnt match my goals, this one slipped by (gmail marked my AM emails as junk) but it matches what im currently doing and would go perfectly with my goal.

male
225-230

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Any updates? Anyone have the presents yet?

Nada. I was wondering the same. I had gotten an e-mail from derek saying that they might send stuff out in the begining of this week.

I hope it comes soon, I've been checking for it just about every day.

nicholas

nicholas

Awards
Mine hasnt come either, i keep calling home asking if there is a box....but not there yet. I cant wait to get it though.

Atlas

Awards
Hey Derek, I didn't bother to read the 126 posts above mine, but if you are still in need of testers dropping their bodyfat please let me know, as I know my diet and training will be on point since I basically hired you to do that ;). I will be keeping a log here for my results on your plan so I might as well include whatever product you are giving out for a trial! Thanks!

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Stuff is being sent out tomorrow. Everyone will be getting quite a nice stack of stuff :dance:

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Stuff is being sent out tomorrow. Everyone will be getting quite a nice stack of stuff :dance:

Thanks for the update. Such anticipation, such curiousity. I am taking the fact that you are being so vague about what we will find in the box as a good thing! Surprises are fun.

Turbos10

Awards
Awesome!!

I do have a question about the test. Do you want us to use the Scivation products exclusively, or is it okay to keep using some others? Right now I am taking Green Bulge and Glycergrow from Controlled Labs in addition to basic multi, whey, and flax oil.

Thanks.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Awesome!!

I do have a question about the test. Do you want us to use the Scivation products exclusively, or is it okay to keep using some others? Right now I am taking Green Bulge and Glycergrow from Controlled Labs in addition to basic multi, whey, and flax oil.

Thanks.

That is a good question b/c I am in the middle of contest training and dieting. I am hoping that the Scivation products can be used in conjunction with what I am already supplimenting with. I would assume that it would be cool to use most of what we are already using but I would think that we might need to discontinue using certain products if they might have a direct impact on the results/effects of the cutting suppliments that we are going to be testing.

Turbos10

Awards
That is a good question b/c I am in the middle of contest training and dieting. I am hoping that the Scivation products can be used in conjunction with what I am already supplimenting with. I would assume that it would be cool to use most of what we are already using but I would think that we might need to discontinue using certain products if they might have a direct impact on the results/effects of the cutting suppliments that we are going to be testing.
Would make sense to me. I am assuming sense this is a cutting package it will not contain cell volumizing or basic support suppliments. Probably would not want to mix with other thermos or similiar products. I am sure Derek will let us know.

Max9292

Awards
Excited to get started, i got 9.5 more weeks til my show. Lando I saw ur pics from your last show on bb.com...you really nailed your conditioning. Ill be interested to see what your diet looks like.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am excited to see the results and what the products actually are. I am a big Scivation fan. (Use my Scivation bag everytime I travel.)

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Excited to get started, i got 9.5 more weeks til my show. Lando I saw ur pics from your last show on bb.com...you really nailed your conditioning. Ill be interested to see what your diet looks like.
I keep really close tabs on my diet and conditioning. I plan to lay it all out in my log. If you have any specfic questions, let me know.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont want to be a tester I would like to buy the product if it's for cutting..When will it be available.?

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Continue using whatever else you are already using then just add in what we give you.

These aren't new products, just stacks of our current line... and some other stuff.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure everything has been sent out. Please post when you get your stuff.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
anyone get there stuff yet?

That's a big negative here. Nothing here yet. Hopefully, the federal holiday yesterday helped to push things along.

Anyone know anything about how the packages were shipped?

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Just found out one of the products we are sending you was back ordered, but we have it now so everything will be shipped on Monday. I am very very very sorry for the delay.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Just found out one of the products we are sending you was back ordered, but we have it now so everything will be shipped on Monday. I am very very very sorry for the delay.

That's cool. At least we have a time frame now. Thanks for the update.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards

Backordered, huh? That must mean that said product is popular......it is all comming together. That really narrows the field. :run:

Actually, I have no idea what will be inside that box when it arrives. Is it mid-next week yet?

ctgblue

Awards
bummer, now 8 weeks out and behind, may have toi start another supplement regimen and wait

ctgblue

Awards
Derek,
Any Idea when and if this will ship?
Where will it ship from?