tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! And that's because they're HARD lol I like how much stronger my core has become sense implementing them
I front squat every other workout, love em.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What I found is that the better your front squat through mobility and strength, your back squat will also increase. front squats make your back squat BETTER. A LOT BETTER

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I know people who only use front squats, and no back squats. They're good.

Chest and arms today

Incline bench
135x12x2
185x6x2

Dips/curls super set
15x3
80x8x3

Fly machine
190x10x4

Skull crushers
90x8x3

Incline curls
25x24x3

Tricep push downs drop set
150x12
120x12
80x12
50x12

Hammer curls
45sx8each armX3

Curls
45x8x3

Press machine
270x8x3

FINISHER circuit 4x through
Dips/push ups

Great pump. Good workout. Dmz is showing obviously better pumps.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Thanks lonely!

And yeah leg day is generally only heavier free weight exercises for me. I wear pants so I have no need to have sculpted legs. I just need strength. If I begin bodybuilding someday ill be adding in more isolation movements.
Nahhhh...I do no isolation and my legs are bigger than ever lol.

Nice fronts. My favorite squat and like someone mentioned, my back squat has gone up the more I push my fronts. Mobility is through the roof as well. A win all around.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nahhhh...I do no isolation and my legs are bigger than ever lol.

Nice fronts. My favorite squat and like someone mentioned, my back squat has gone up the more I push my fronts. Mobility is through the roof as well. A win all around.
They are often overlooked for sure!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm still under a week in, but I feel the dmz doin its thing. Up a few pounds of course from water and glycogen.
I feel this earlier than almost any cycle I have ever ran, even methylstenbolone took a full week to kick in.
No decrease in libido, no sides. Maybe some aggression but I'm aggressive already (typical right? Lol). I need aggression though so that's fine with me. So far this is a nice cycle! Can't wait to up the dose!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still under a week in, but I feel the dmz doin its thing. Up a few pounds of course from water and glycogen.
I feel this earlier than almost any cycle I have ever ran, even methylstenbolone took a full week to kick in.
No decrease in libido, no sides. Maybe some aggression but I'm aggressive already (typical right? Lol). I need aggression though so that's fine with me. So far this is a nice cycle! Can't wait to up the dose!
Feeling it already....this is going to be sweet the next couple of weeks.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Do you plan on running it at 60mg or 40 mg throughout?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Damn, cardio was hard this morning guys. Really hard. But i didn't cut corners.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Hard because of the dmz or just the motivation to push yourself?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Hard because of the dmz or just the motivation to push yourself?
Breathing through lungs that have taken a beating mainly. I'm normally pretty motivated so that wasn't really the issue. I think the dmz may give me slight shortness of breath but I can't tell for sure if its that or just me.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I haven't heard of that side until now but I'm new to dmz. Interesting. Play on the safe side.
How long after your dose did you start Cardio?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I haven't heard of that side until now but I'm new to dmz. Interesting. Play on the safe side.
How long after your dose did you start Cardio?
It's probably not the dmz. And about an hour and a half.
Also shortness of breath is a very common side effect of steroids. Especially injectable (and possibly oral) trenbolone.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Back

Deadlifts
135x10
225x8
275x8
315x8
365x5

Rows
185x10x5

Wide Pull ups
6-10x3

Cable rows
12x5

One arm rows
80x8x2
100x8x2

Hammer strength rows
180x15x3

Good workout. Feeling more powerful on lifts

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
^^ Good session. That's pretty much my setup on back day. I just rotate pull-ups and barbell rows. I don't have enough gas for 3 of the big 7 lifts in one session. You have better lungs than me lol

I'm anxious to see how much strength goes up for you.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Nice back workout man. Deads looked good!Interested also to see how this treats you in strength/size..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty similar back routine as me too.

I rotate out deads, rack deads, and snatch grip deads. But, everything else stays the same.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks guyz :) I enjoy my back day.

Everything seems to be going good at this point. I'm looking forward to some strength gains though!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
How are the gains number-wise so far? Any weight gain or lifts? Also, how long has it been?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Late, but in!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
How are the gains number-wise so far? Any weight gain or lifts? Also, how long has it been?
It's been about a week. I have gained about 3 pounds, no PRs yet.
I don't see the big thing about weight gain, it's like people are happy when they gain 20 pounds on an oral only cycle. I would see that as a failure in diet. It means I gained a lot of fat and water weight. It's impossible to gain more than 10 pounds of pure muscle on an oral only cycle. So these guys bragging about gaining 20 pounds should really reconsider their thought process. Judge a cycle by the mirror, strength gains, bf %, and lastly weight gain. If I'm losing bf while gaining 5-12 pounds that's a very successful recomp cycle, and if I'm maintaining or slightly gaining bf while gaining 15 pounds that's a successful bulking cycle.
Just my opinion, though. What do I know? ;)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Threw up some oatmeal and focus Xt today mid cardio :)
Workout in a few hours

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Shoulders

Shoulder press drop set
185x5
155x6
135x8
115x15
95x15

Lat raise/front raise/Arnold press (without putting Dbs down)
25lbsx30lat raise+16 front raise+30 arnold pressx3

Reverse flys
20lbsx15x3

Hammer strength
180x15x3

Quick workout today because I had a long shift at work as well as many other things going on.
Huge pumps from the dmz. I see strength gains In the near future.
Ill max in bench soon!

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Smith machine press? I like the drop sets.

Sides/fronts/arnolds... Holy smokin pump with all those reps!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eager to see when the strength gains kick in for you.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Smith machine press? I like the drop sets.

Sides/fronts/arnolds... Holy smokin pump with all those reps!
Barbell :) you will see me using the smith machine over the course of this log just not very often.
And ohhh yeah it was intense lol I have to do my reps for Jesus ;)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ill go jump in your log! how's it going so far?

I would say amazing. Strength and size are up considerably. Tr3st and DMZ are one heck of a combo.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Well, they are both very strong compounds lol I'm surprised you went for that stack as a first cycle. Bold move ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a good first cycle 8)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, they are both very strong compounds lol I'm surprised you went for that stack as a first cycle. Bold move ;)
Ive been doing research for the past 6-7 years. I couldnt resist lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ive been doing research for the past 6-7 years. I couldnt resist lol
Honestly if you've done your research there is no reason why you couldn't run a cycle like that or stronger. It's these people who have no idea what they're doing trying to run sd that piss me off lol

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly if you've done your research there is no reason why you couldn't run a cycle like that or stronger. It's these people who have no idea what they're doing trying to run sd that piss me off lol
That was exactly my frame of thought. Now it's time to put the research to real life experience. One thing is reading about what is suppose to happen, another is living it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Well guys, today is a forced off day from lifting. :( still got light cardio in but work schedule will not free me up to hit the weights today.
Shoulders are very sore though :) lovin the cycle so far, And I'm a week in. I know next time I max bench, and shoulder press ill be hitting a PR (maybe not an all time PR, but higher than where I was before the cycle).

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well guys, today is a forced off day from lifting. :( still got light cardio in but work schedule will not free me up to hit the weights today.
Shoulders are very sore though :) lovin the cycle so far, And I'm a week in. I know next time I max bench, and shoulder press ill be hitting a PR (maybe not an all time PR, but higher than where I was before the cycle).
Rest day....time to grow:)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Rest day....time to grow:)
Ill be getting home late then I have my next shift of work 6 hours later...the only thing that's gonna keep me growing is the dmz ;)
I'm happy to have an income for sure so I'm not complaining! Because I was unemployed recently.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Arms are looking much bigger. Feeling full all the time. Up 5 pounds of good weight.
Sleep is non existent the last 2 nights. the only thing that has helped is gfxt and Benadryl.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arms are looking much bigger. Feeling full all the time. Up 5 pounds of good weight.
Sleep is non existent the last 2 nights. the only thing that has helped is gfxt and Benadryl.
What do you think is causing the non sleeping? Lot on your mind, or the dymethazi9e?

Bet those work shifts are a bitch too on your sleeping pattern.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
What do you think is causing the non sleeping? Lot on your mind, or the dymethazi9e?

Bet those work shifts are a bitch too on your sleeping pattern.
Could be both! Lol Maybe someone else can chime in on that, does dmz cause sleeping issues for you guys?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really havent noticed sleep issues. I sleep too much maybe, but I have no difficulty going to bed. I actually just woke uo from my post church lunch nap lol.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really havent noticed sleep issues. I sleep too much maybe, but I have no difficulty going to bed. I actually just woke uo from my post church lunch nap lol.
This guy knows how to do it lol I ALWAYS take a nap after church, sometimes meal first then nap.. But, majority of the time nap takes precedence lol

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This guy knows how to do it lol I ALWAYS take a nap after church, sometimes meal first then nap.. But, majority of the time nap takes precedence lol
Feed my soul, feed my body, and rest my mind...thats a good sabbath to me

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be both! Lol Maybe someone else can chime in on that, does dmz cause sleeping issues for you guys?
I always have sleeping issues on cycle. I guess some of us are just more sensitive to sides like that.