Log the New Methyl Masterdrol and M1D BLACK

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long till we will actually find out what the M1D formulation consists of?

Mr.50
We'll have to talk to LG about that.., I'll try and find out an answer

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Excellente! Do you guys know if this will be a 10-day mini-run similar to the MMv3 testers or a full blown 30 day supply of this stuff.

If it's a 10 day log....how do I buy another 20-25 days of it ;) - Anyway, just curious. The MMv3 testers showed some pretty impressive stuff for 10 days!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellente! Do you guys know if this will be a 10-day mini-run similar to the MMv3 testers or a full blown 30 day supply of this stuff.

If it's a 10 day log....how do I buy another 20-25 days of it ;) - Anyway, just curious. The MMv3 testers showed some pretty impressive stuff for 10 days!

Will find out for you!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas. Just curious if you have any more info. I've been hiding under a rock lately but I finally have a tiny bit of breathing room from work. Ready for the summer! Thanks.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas. Just curious if you have any more info. I've been hiding under a rock lately but I finally have a tiny bit of breathing room from work. Ready for the summer! Thanks.
Hey man,

They are being made or are already made and should hopefully be ready to send end of this week all going to plan. thanks again for the wait dude. On the plus side you will be using this before any reps ;)

:)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I emailed justin, as i cant wait for these products, i am so stoked about the mmv3 especialy after seeing its structure looks amazing. Perfect for a lean bulk, and when i say lean i mean ripped.
What do you think guys....? hope its ok to post it...... 3-Alpha-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Hey man,

They are being made or are already made and should hopefully be ready to send end of this week all going to plan. thanks again for the wait dude. On the plus side you will be using this before any reps ;)

:)
Awesome! This stuff must be insanely hot off the press if the reps haven't even tried it yet! Btw, any word on if it will be the 10 day mini-run? I might pick up a bottle of M1D to extend it a full cycle if that's the case....similar to how one of the guys ran his mmv3 to mmv2 log. Or if you want to supply a 30 day run of M1D Black, I probably wouldn't complain ;) - just curious is all.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! This stuff must be insanely hot off the press if the reps haven't even tried it yet! Btw, any word on if it will be the 10 day mini-run? I might pick up a bottle of M1D to extend it a full cycle if that's the case....similar to how one of the guys ran his mmv3 to mmv2 log. Or if you want to supply a 30 day run of M1D Black, I probably wouldn't complain ;) - just curious is all.

For you extreme patience this may not be a bad idea..:)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone that was chosen to log the M1D Black, please send me a PM with your address. These are ready to ship!!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Really looking forward to seeing what the new m1d BLACK can do!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Ya, just checking back in. I haven't received it yet. Irish told me a week or so ago that the distrubutor wouldn't get it out quite yet.

Now I have another issue.....I am going to be on vacation from June 17-28. And probably wouldn't run anything to serious around 4th of July, so July 6 is probably when I start back up. I don't want to miss out on this opportunity but need to be straight up with you guys.
I don't know if this is a 10 day mini-run..in which case I *might* be able to squeeze it in before I go on vacation...depending when I get it. Otherwise, I'd love to run something when I get back. However if you need this new product log run sooner, I can understand where you need to pick someone else to run the log.
I'll probably be picking up a trifecta stack or something then to run starting July 6.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries, bro. You're waiting on us, we'll wait on you. If this were a natural product we might want it done sooner, but with hormones these things need to be timed right. There's no sense in running it if you can't stick to a strict diet and training regiment while on vacation.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
No worries, bro. You're waiting on us, we'll wait on you. If this were a natural product we might want it done sooner, but with hormones these things need to be timed right. There's no sense in running it if you can't stick to a strict diet and training regiment while on vacation.
Get his address brother and send him something for the wait :)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
LOL - the 8x10 is VERY tempting!

You guys don't have to give me anything....but if I had to pick off the top of my head I say MMv3 or T-911. Seeing how MMv3 is hormonal, probably throw that out as I need to be fresh for M1D black :)

Which would have T-911 as my #1 pick. Everything I've read or heard about this product has been off the charts! Plus it's right in a Great price range of around $30 for a month, so if I enjoy it I can pick it up again and again without breaking the bank.

But again, you guys don't owe me anything, but I really appreciate the gesture.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You guys don't have to give me anything....but if I had to pick off the top of my head I say MMv3 or T-911. Seeing how MMv3 is hormonal, probably throw that out as I need to be fresh for M1D black :)

Which would have T-911 as my #1 pick. Everything I've read or heard about this product has been off the charts! Plus it's right in a Great price range of around $30 for a month, so if I enjoy it I can pick it up again and again without breaking the bank.

For being the stand up guy that you are, im Sure Irish is going to take care of you.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

T911 it is. I'll have that sent out to you. Now you've got a cycle AND PCT! :D

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Damn.....you LG guys are FAST!

...that's what she said....

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have M1D Black in the shop, so I will let you know how many and give some updates. One or two lucky guys can log it!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Temps me to come back to the world of hormonal!!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I just got back from vacation....and some M1D black was sitting on my work desk just begging to be logged! As discussed earlier, it's probably best if I start after the 4th of July, but I'll check my schedule to be sure. Thanks again guys! I hope to live up to the expectations.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
I just got back from vacation....and some M1D black was sitting on my work desk just begging to be logged! As discussed earlier, it's probably best if I start after the 4th of July, but I'll check my schedule to be sure. Thanks again guys! I hope to live up to the expectations.
Alright can't wait bro lets see this...:bigeyes:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome brother! Can't wait for your epic log!!

bobloblaw

Awards
when/if, will the M1D black come in the trifeca stack at nurta like mmv3(maybe with the old name)? Or just up for sale solo? I want to dissolve tabs under my tongue all dayyyy long. Maybe do a total sublingual stack.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when/if, will the M1D black come in the trifeca stack at nurta like mmv3(maybe with the old name)? Or just up for sale solo? I want to dissolve tabs under my tongue all dayyyy long. Maybe do a total sublingual stack.
I'll have to check the law-blog.