Log the New Methyl Masterdrol and M1D BLACK

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah this is gonna be sweet thanks LG products and Craig I will do my best and with Lifter and I working out together its gonna be one hell of a competition/party LOL.... :djparty:
Dont hate me if you LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha Im ~LG33~ Baby~

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its going to be two interesting MMv2 logs, Two different goals between silver and I, which will affect both sides of any user:)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
YES!!! Thanks CraigMatthew - I can't believe this.. I'm going to do eventhing I can to blow this thing UP!! The timing is going to work perfect for me. I'm going to get everything stablized here as far as diet, exercise, supps, etc. so when it comes time to run this log I'll be M1D Black only. I can't wait. I got company, PM you soon and we'll be in touch. Thanks again and I won't let you guys down.

Plus the BOGO at NP right now with free shipping on Formadrol Extreme makes this even sweeter! Am I going to need anything more than Formadrol? I'll probably pick up some bulk Milk Thistle as well just because I can :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
YES!!! Thanks CraigMatthew - I can't believe this.. I'm going to do eventhing I can to blow this thing UP!! The timing is going to work perfect for me. I'm going to get everything stablized here as far as diet, exercise, supps, etc. so when it comes time to run this log I'll be M1D Black only. I can't wait. I got company, PM you soon and we'll be in touch. Thanks again and I won't let you guys down.

Plus the BOGO at NP right now with free shipping on Formadrol Extreme makes this even sweeter! Am I going to need anything more than Formadrol? I'll probably pick up some bulk Milk Thistle as well just because I can :)
Hey my pleasure man!

You are a well respected member and I trust you'll do us up an amazing log! Formadrol Extreme would be fine, and the BOGO at NP is a damn good deal! Either that or T911 would be my choice.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established

Don't forget that you can pick up T911 off the LGSciences site using the AM50 code for $27.49. I have been waiting to give that a shot and seems like I have the perfect reason now.

Also, you won't be disappointed with Formadrol. I have used it with great results in the past for a harsh cycle when I didn't know any better.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget that you can pick up T911 off the LGSciences site using the AM50 code for $27.49. I have been waiting to give that a shot and seems like I have the perfect reason now.

Also, you won't be disappointed with Formadrol. I have used it with great results in the past for a harsh cycle when I didn't know any better.
That is how I bought mine that i'm using right now :) GOOD STUFF!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes good luck with the logs guys this is gonna be fun to watch.

oh yeah one more post down 321 to go lol.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the loggers! I'll definitely be following along

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
congrats guys!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established

Nice!

Do people (esp. the LG Reps....Craigmatthew) recommend the BOGO Formadrol Extreme from NP or T911 as a PCT for this? Is the T911

Could/Would a person run both? - Is it overkill?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice!

Do people (esp. the LG Reps....Craigmatthew) recommend the BOGO Formadrol Extreme from NP or T911 as a PCT for this? Is the T911

Great ?? Ninja, it gets difficult as companies put out products that are similar in use.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice!

Either of those options would be fine. You can stack them. I personally love t911, so that would be my choice.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Yes I cant wait for this lookin to make bout 10 lbs. Myself and Ninja seem to have similar thoughts about this. I will probably go with Formadrol for PCT and use Cycle Assist throughout the cycle:). WooHoo...:smokin:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Yes I cant wait for this lookin to make bout 10 lbs. Myself and Ninja seem to have similar thoughts about this. I will probably go with Formadrol for PCT and use Cycle Assist throughout the cycle:). WooHoo...:smokin:
Congrats to you too man! Ya, I'm still deciding between Formadrol and T911. I'll probably go Formadrol Exreme BOGO from NP b/c funds are a little low at the moment. But that T911 looks DANG impressive!!

Also, I'm deciding between Cycle Assist or just buying bulk milk thistle and bulk NAC. From what I"ve read and what Craig has mentioned, M1D should be fairly easy on the system. I think those 2 bulk items would probably be enough as far as liver protection....maybe some Hawthorn berry too. Heh...them I'm already at like $20.50 for bulk products (granted they would probably last longer). Or maybe I'll go bulk milk thistle and a bottle of Liv.52. Choices, choices :) -- Oh and don't take my advice, this is my first cycle of anything really. Totally Stoked!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to you too man! Ya, I'm still deciding between Formadrol and T911. I'll probably go Formadrol Exreme BOGO from NP b/c funds are a little low at the moment. But that T911 looks DANG impressive!!

Also, I'm deciding between Cycle Assist or just buying bulk milk thistle and bulk NAC. From what I"ve read and what Craig has mentioned, M1D should be fairly easy on the system. I think those 2 bulk items would probably be enough as far as liver protection....maybe some Hawthorn berry too. Heh...them I'm already at like $20.50 for bulk products (granted they would probably last longer). Or maybe I'll go bulk milk thistle and a bottle of Liv.52. Choices, choices :) -- Oh and don't take my advice, this is my first cycle of anything really. Totally Stoked!
Ya man my first real cycle too. But I have a lot of people on here that have helped out a lot if i named everyone this message would go on for a while they know who they are and their info is much appreciated but one of the closest/best is my bud Liftergym33 he knows this stuff pretty dang good and Craig also has a wealth of info so does bslick and numerous others and the rest is up to us to do our research. :smokin:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I can't wait for these logs! I'm jealous!

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I can't wait for these logs! I'm jealous!
ill second that...ill be starting a log of MMv2 in about a week for 6 weeks. Ill be running the AX mfx/hx2/lfx for PCT.

Im glad somebody will be running alongside me so I can ask questions lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing enough for 4 weeks. I'd have to let Eric answer that though :)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good hopefully I won't have to cry about being short changed.hahahah You know who I'm talking about. LOL:lmao:
Right..... labels should reflect whats in the container that the label is on.

When your natty (and waaay above the majority of guys who are on every supp and PH known to man) you take something like this seriously as its the only supp you take.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
your Log coming up is making me jealous! Is it in-route?
I'm not sure.. hopefully!

Sounds good hopefully I won't have to cry about being short changed.hahahah You know who I'm talking about. LOL:lmao:
haha no one is ever short changed by LG! Ever :)

Oh yeah by the way when is your log coming up? Can't wait....Your gonna turn into beefcake hahahahhaha...:bb:
Should be in a week or two man :)

Right..... labels should reflect whats in the container that the label is on.

When your natty (and waaay above the majority of guys who are on every supp and PH known to man) you take something like this seriously as its the only supp you take.
I understand this point and agree, you want what you paid for. Usually LG puts in extra, not less to avoid this. I think a lot of people can verify that LG has amazing service and we ALWAYS look after our customers. Once customer claimed to be -5scoops, so he gets a fre tub, so now he's +25. That's not bad service. Also this was shipping a large container to Canada, which also isn't cheap.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I understand this point and agree, you want what you paid for. Usually LG puts in extra, not less to avoid this. I think a lot of people can verify that LG has amazing service and we ALWAYS look after our customers. Once customer claimed to be -5scoops, so he gets a fre tub, so now he's +25. That's not bad service. Also this was shipping a large container to Canada, which also isn't cheap.
I have no doubts about LG, i just thought it was poor form for bebig to mock a person with a resonable gripe.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
I have no doubts about LG, i just thought it was poor form for bebig to mock a person with a resonable gripe.
I think it was poor form for your boy to act like he did, and accuse LG of short changing him when errors do happen in production, especially doing it in public when A simple PM would have been just fine.. And he was very upset and saying how him an his buddys won't buy lg products etc... he came off to fast attacking LG with out asking the question first.. I think that wasn't right. I understand he is serious about what he does an he has a good log going and puts up great numbers but it seemed kinda immature coming from a grown man like he is.

MassBuilda123

Awards
ii knew I should of thrown in pictures of hot babes.. DAMN IT! There's always next time I guess haha congrats to the guys man.. can't wait to see your logs!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
bebig, i had a gripe about my anadraulic state because it was short. As for how i acted with my fustration, it was done out of fustration and without any knowledge that a great LG rep like Craig would help me with my concerns. I am new to this board so i had know idea that someone would help me with my concerns. I also turned around and gave props to LG for looking after my complaint. I have nothing but great things to say about Anadraulic State, i just ran into a shortage problem. Companies like LG should be applauded for looking after their customers complaints and creating a great product like this. As for you chirping about me on here, i think your behaving like a high school kid who gives props on one thread than talks crap about me on another thread. If you have something to say to me just write it on my thread or pm. I apoligized to craig for how i acted and also stated in multiple threads that LG looked after me. If you don't like me stay off my threads and keep my name out of your mouth cause i've never said anything bad about you. "treat others how you would like to be treated". anyways props to LG for looking after their customers and i look forward to some great logs on these new products.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I think it was poor form for your boy to act like he did, and accuse LG of short changing him when errors do happen in production, especially doing it in public when A simple PM would have been just fine.. And he was very upset and saying how him an his buddys won't buy lg products etc... he came off to fast attacking LG with out asking the question first.. I think that wasn't right. I understand he is serious about what he does an he has a good log going and puts up great numbers but it seemed kinda immature coming from a grown man like he is.
The question that comes to mind, and this is not meant to be condescending towards you, is: Does this involve me?

If the answer is no, I have found it is best to keep one's opinion to themselves.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Thanks GM760, that's the way i felt about the whole situation as well.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Thanks GM760, that's the way i felt about the whole situation as well.
Dude i aint trying to be a total **** or anything like that but you put it out there on your log of how pissed or frustrated you were and i was following your log an know what you said. So as somebody who knows what kind of person Craig is I thought it was uncalled for and if you look at my post about you being upset i gave you props for having a good log an putting up great numbers. And to answer your question GM, yes it does kind of involve me because I was following Punthras log and saw the rant. Obviously you cant see me face to face and I mocked you jokingly. Not trying to be in a pissing match. :dunno:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hear about this all the time w/ every companies supps, the # of servings is rarely exactly whats claimed as contents settle. Contents are always sold by weight not volume (almost every supp ive bought claims such on the bottle, and is common knowledge) and we did not have any manufacturing error. Weigh your powder when you get a tub and youll see we short changed nobody.

I personally see it as poor form to make the accusation too, but Craig is a crowd pleaser and gave the gentlemen a free bottle which was very kind and generous of him.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
i hear about this all the time w/ every companies supps, the # of servings is rarely exactly whats claimed as contents settle. Contents are always sold by weight not volume (almost every supp ive bought claims such on the bottle, and is common knowledge) and we did not have any manufacturing error. Weigh your powder when you get a tub and youll see we short changed nobody.

I personally see it as poor form to make the accusation too, but Craig is a crowd pleaser and gave the gentlemen a free bottle which was very kind and generous of him.
I agree with you too stuff happens this one is just getting kinda blown outta the water. An yes Craig is a good man an crowd pleaser. Can't wait for Craigs The One Log. :biglaugh:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with you too stuff happens this one is just getting kinda blown outta the water. An yes Craig is a good man an crowd pleaser. Can't wait for Craigs The One Log. :biglaugh:
o yea, i voted for him on that and then never checked back on the winner, im gld he got chosen hes obviously very dedicated to these forums i see him all over the place here and at bb's forum.

Im actually really anxious to hear feedback on that product, so his log will certainly be one i subscribe to!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Look i had a problem and i voiced it, i'm sorry if i offended someone with the way i handled it. i'm new to this forum and i should have asked for advice from someone who's been here a while to help me with my problem. I'm no longer saying that anyone at LG scewed me anymore, i was just lashing out in fustration. i also have apologized for this more than once. anyways why don't we concern ourselves with these peoples logs and get on with our training and helping each other. once again, sorry for for wasting anybody's time, when we should be discussing these upcoming logs.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So whens the boss man coming off vacation? Craig I'll PM you all my Info when the time gets closer:) Reallyl looking foward to this new MMv2, I have some high hopes for it:) looking to change up my routine for this new run also..:)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Look i had a problem and i voiced it, i'm sorry if i offended someone with the way i handled it. i'm new to this forum and i should have asked for advice from someone who's been here a while to help me with my problem. I'm no longer saying that anyone at LG scewed me anymore, i was just lashing out in fustration. i also have apologized for this more than once. anyways why don't we concern ourselves with these peoples logs and get on with our training and helping each other. once again, sorry for for wasting anybody's time, when we should be discussing these upcoming logs.
Agreed everythings gravy and all water under the bridge...:biglaugh:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
o yea, i voted for him on that and then never checked back on the winner, im gld he got chosen hes obviously very dedicated to these forums i see him all over the place here and at bb's forum.

Im actually really anxious to hear feedback on that product, so his log will certainly be one i subscribe to!
Some ppl are already talkin about The One and its sounding GOOD. A dude named Bonedaddy says he can feel it working almost immediately. He says his body temp seems to go up and sounds like he has good energy with it. Plus I'm excited to start my run of the M1D Black hell yeah can't wait. Hope you will follow along with me when I do. :biglaugh:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
haha good to see everyone getting along now. The the guys running the new LG stuff. I will attempt to contact Eric (legalgear) and see if I can firm up some dates.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha good to see everyone getting along now. The the guys running the new LG stuff. I will attempt to contact Eric (legalgear) and see if I can firm up some dates.
Sounds great Craig!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Yea man this is great can't wait lets roll with this....I m gonna be beefcake too Craig hahahahaha.....:fest30::bb3:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some ppl are already talkin about The One and its sounding GOOD. A dude named Bonedaddy says he can feel it working almost immediately. He says his body temp seems to go up and sounds like he has good energy with it. Plus I'm excited to start my run of the M1D Black hell yeah can't wait. Hope you will follow along with me when I do. :biglaugh:
yea im gunna get my hands on some M1D black likely next month, until then im excited to follow the logs!

theres a few great looking PH coming out right about now

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
yea im gunna get my hands on some M1D black likely next month, until then im excited to follow the logs!

theres a few great looking PH coming out right about now
You going to log the new m1d BLACK man?