Log the New Methyl Masterdrol and M1D BLACK

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys have already been rediculously generous to me so I am going to abstain from entering this one... hahaha...

but when you get the OK, I would love to know what the updates are to the formulas!

If it means anything to you guys, I really think Silver would do a great job on a log for you guys, and I think it would be great motivation for him and his goals.
ya know GMG, I was going through some of his old threads/logs, and seen the progress he has made over his time and it is very impressive. his photos show how dedicated he was, its not about how well some one logs..well it is , but its the dedication one puts forth. Which I had seen he has really done. I really enjoy seeing guys like that wanting to make a change for the good/health reasons. and hes done it.. Silver is you read this great job buddy!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
ya know GMG, I was going through some of his old threads/logs, and seen the progress he has made over his time and it is very impressive. his photos show how dedicated he was, its not about how well some one logs..well it is , but its the dedication one puts forth. Which I had seen he has really done. I really enjoy seeing guys like that wanting to make a change for the good/health reasons. and hes done it.. Silver is you read this great job buddy!
I have committed myself to this journey like none other that I have ever taken. As for logging, it helps motivate me and help me hold myself accountable. I feel like a slacker for saying I missed a workout. Plus logging my experience is a learning experience for me and hopefully others.

GMG, thx for the recommendation. It means a lot and I would not let you or LG down if chosen.

Also, there are several excellent applicants and LG has some good choices. I am just happy to see further innovation by these companies.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Statistics: 31, 6'1", 184, ~15%

Past Logs: Yes, a few in my sig. 4 1/2 total: IGF-2, Drive + RPM, Neovar (1/2)....then requested by AppNut to log New-Neovar, Anabolic Edge

Past PH Experience: None :)

Past Use with mmv2 or M1D: None....but I've become quite interested recently

Exercise Routine that you intend to use: Typically a 3 day split and workout 3-5 times a week....so body part gets hit every 5-7 days. While on this cycle I'd lift on the higher end...4-5 times a week. Chest/Tri --- Back/Bi --- Shoulders/Legs. Cardio and Abs as I can fit in and where appropriate.

Diet: +500 to 600 over maint. I eat fairly clean in the 30/40/30 range realistically.

Able to supply before/after pictures: Certainly

What you would like to log (Methyl Masterdrol or M1D Black): I'm open for either but would pick M1D Black if I had to pick. Whatever gives me more masssssss and is least harsh for a first timer :)

Why you would like to use the product: It may be overconfident, but I'd like to gain ~10 pounds of mass, keep 7-8 if possible...ending around 190 or a little over. I'd love to be 200 though...someday I hope. Also, I need to make up for some lost time and lost mass due to a hectic schedule in life and a 8 month old kid :)

I've honestly always been scared about the PH area of supplements. However, I'm looking for a boost and from what I've read, LG's products seem like they are highly potent yet are not harsh and do not typically cause bad side effects. From my recent searches, it seems that MMv2 and M1D are quite popular around here and I'd like to see what all the fuss is about ;).

I think that I could represent the "normal guy" who isn't looking to become Arnold and who hasn't run 50 different PH in the past. But instead is a guy who is looking for a high quality PH product that is not terribly harsh and will not cause short or long term issues if properly dosed and a good PCT.

Other Notes: I will definitely be researching but I still may need some guidance on dosing, liver protection (if needed) and PCT. Also it would be ideal if I could start in mid March (but am open to anything if chosen). I got a big party coming up then and am assuming and PH and alcohol don't mix lol :) - I'd be giving up the bottle while running this product.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
curiosu to see how this plays out and would love to know what changes have been made to the formula

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
oh man i hope i win!!!!! can't wait to try this new stuff

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gotta support silver in here too! this guy has been truly dedicated!

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna have to withdraw my app as something has come up, but definitely a great opportunity here. LG makes kick ass products.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
App!

Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%)
Age: 22 / Weight: 175-178 / Height: 5'11" / Bf: prolly 9-11 %

Past Logs:
None, as I am very new to this forum, but have logs on other forums.

Past PH Experience:
Used CEL H-Drol when I turned 21. And actually have used the orig. M1D (before I was 21 :()

Past Use with mmv2 or M1D:
Yes I have used M1D. It personally wasn't my favorite, but have heard great things about mmv2.

Exercise Routine that you intend to use:
I like to throw in some DC training for Chest and Back mostly. I like to use high reps for Legs and I sometimes throw in some FST-7. I train 3 times a week.

Mon- Chest/Bi's
Tues- Off
Wed- Legs/ Shoulders
Thur- Off
Fri- Back/Tri's
Sat/Sun- Off

I do cardio as I need it, but not very often.

Diet:
High Protein Diet with moderate carbs and lots of healthy fats. Around a 3,500 cal/day diet.

Able to supply before/after pictures:
Yes, definitely, even mid if you want.

What you would like to log (Methyl Masterdrol or M1D Black):
Mostly Methyl Masterdrol, but I wouldn't mind comparing M1D Black to the original either.

Why you would like to use the product:
I definitely like the sublingual idea. I think a sublingual PH would be awesome to use and hopefully have very effective delivery. Still bulking and I have heard great things about MMv2 which is why I want to use it. Also wouldn't mind comparing new M1D to old.

Why you should pick me:
Because I will and am eager to run a very detailed oriented log on AM and for LG. And while I don't have extensive ph use, I feel I am knowledgeable about how to make good gains on a cycle and how to keep them after. I am an honest and trustworthy person, ready to give fair feedback to the people of AM.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
damn, his looks more professional...^
ya, I have a feeling mine got a little to "wordy" and I rambled on, making me appear desperate, like I'd sell my soul for 15 lbs of LBM. However I did have 4 smilelys / winking smilelys compared to his one frown. So I'm def. ahead in the icon department!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
ya, I have a feeling mine got a little to "wordy" and I rambled on, making me appear desperate, like I'd sell my soul for 15 lbs of LBM. However I did have 4 smilelys / winking smilelys compared to his one frown. So I'm def. ahead in the icon department!
Hahahaha thats funny. Mine is kinda plain jane to but it follows the actual app that the LG guys put on here so HOPEFULLY i'll get bonus points for that. LOL Now i'll add some smileys. :lmao: :fingersx: :smokin:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
haha smileys are essential :p

Hahahaha thats funny. Mine is kinda plain jane to but it follows the actual app that the LG guys put on here so HOPEFULLY i'll get bonus points for that. LOL Now i'll add some smileys. :lmao: :fingersx: :smokin:
You guys can always edit and smarten it up!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good news boys and girls: looks like approximately 10 loggers will be chosen of which I will be selecting 5.

I'm just double checking when the product will be able to be sent out, then I'll start looking through my options.

:)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news boys and girls: looks like approximately 10 loggers will be chosen of which I will be selecting 5.

I'm just double checking when the product will be able to be sent out, then I'll start looking through my options.

10! very generous, these will be some fun logs to follow!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established

Wow! That's a large number. You doing 5 and 5, I mean as far as new MM and M1D Black? Not that you own us an answer.....just curious if you are planning on have a few run each product alone and then a few run a combo platter. I also noticed Formadrol is BOGO at NP at the moment ;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wow, LG is not light when it comes to testers/loggers for his products thats for sure. Im so looking foward to the logs!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established

Nice, ten thats pretty dang good. This should give a good idea of what the new an improved MM or M1d can do for a person.:smokin:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wow! That's a large number. You doing 5 and 5, I mean as far as new MM and M1D Black? Not that you own us an answer.....just curious if you are planning on have a few run each product alone and then a few run a combo platter. I also noticed Formadrol is BOGO at NP at the moment ;)
Will be 5 and 5 if possible :)

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
omg i hope i get picked soooooo bad... i will run the most detailed log known to man :) haha

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Is he pondering the thought of doing a double stack test? i.e running both ?
I think he will want each one run separately. So 5 MM logs and 5 M1D Black logs.

we can try stacks in the future.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna have to withdraw my app as something has come up, but definitely a great opportunity here. LG makes kick ass products.
haha damn you made it to my short list :p

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Man, ok... shortlist is now 7 people...decisions decisions. A lot of you picked M1D black to run, which gives those who chose to run the new MM a real advantage here as I'm tryng to do a 2/3 or 3/2 split.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, ok... shortlist is now 7 people...decisions decisions. A lot of you picked M1D black to run, which gives those who chose to run the new MM a real advantage here as I'm tryng to do a 2/3 or 3/2 split.
Tuff decisions!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I guess I could suffer and do MM if too many M1D Blacks already ;) - I kid...I kid. I'm sure everyone is a great choice at this point. Looking forward to seeing these things up.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this is gonna be good cant wait.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Tuff decisions!
Tell me about it man! Basically I have been told by the boss man, that even if the applicants haven't logged they need 500posts, just to show they are committed to the forum. So this knocked a few out, but like I said, those that miss out, keep helping out in the forum and logging, you will be rewarded sooner or later as LG has plenty of new stuff coming out!

lol, I'm sorry man I would have loved to log this stuff but I just sent in an app for a natural contest coming up.
I understand that and certainly respect your decision man :)

I guess I could suffer and do MM if too many M1D Blacks already ;) - I kid...I kid. I'm sure everyone is a great choice at this point. Looking forward to seeing these things up.
haha I knew people might chop and change ;) Choosing the 2 or 3 to run M1D Black is certainly tough... Also remember that another 5 might be chosen, so if you aren't selected this time round, there is still hope.

this is gonna be good cant wait.
Hell yeah, these people will be running this before any reps do!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
When I wake up tomorrow I'll be posting winners!

flexwell666

Awards
to those of us that didn't get picked; could LG just sell us one of the prototypes instead so we don't feel like as big of losers? i'll even still post a log/pictures/etc. :)

tinyrob

Awards
damn! i dont have 500...oh well, thanks anyway. when can we know the new aspects of the products, other than being subligual?

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
damn! i dont have 500...oh well, thanks anyway. when can we know the new aspects of the products, other than being subligual?
agreed. i like to know more about the products and what we can expect. also when they'll be available. I was going to run mmv2 soon, but maybe ill score a bottle of the new stuff to run with it or after it.

tinyrob

Awards
dude if youre ready to run MMv2 now, run it! im just making a guess here, but you probably have enough time to run a bottle + PCT before the new stuff hits stores. then get the new stuff when it comes out and do another cycle- why not? im just saying, even if the new is better, the current is def good.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
to those of us that didn't get picked; could LG just sell us one of the prototypes instead so we don't feel like as big of losers? i'll even still post a log/pictures/etc. :)
haha I can ask :) They may be limited amount though.

500 posts...damn...i better get posting
haha yup, get to that 500 :)

I will check again.

tinyrob

Awards
if you cant do it, no problem. based off my M1D/MMv2 stack, and now currently M1D, i believe in these products, and im just eager to know whats been done to make them better, as i know ill be buying them whenever they come out.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
WINNERS

M1D Black
BeBig
TheNinja

MethylMasterdrol
Liftergym
Silver3CSRT8

To the winners:
In around 2 weeks the product should be ready to send out, obviously this is a new product for us, so please be patient if delays occur. I will speak to LG regarding disclosure of ingredients as this is obviously required for you to know prior to ingesting things. Also please read lower as this describes how I would like each log to be written.

To the others:
Some really good applications in here, and had you posr count been higher, one or two of you would have made it. I believe there are strill 6 loggers to be chosen, so keep positing, keep being active in the community here on AM and you will get you chance for sure.

Log Format:
Please use the following as a template for you log. You are able to add other details, but what I add here is required to be present in each log by each of you each day.

Required for post 1 and end of cycle:

Statistics: height, weight, bodyfat
Goals:bulk, cut etc...
Photos:Front, back, side views
Diet outline:macros, the more detail the better
Supplements: What you are using during this log.
Training: broken down into different days

Daily posts:
Weight:
Training: specifics, should include exercises,reps and weight.
Vascularity:
Strength:
Endurance:
Mood/Aggression:
Libido:
Sides: May include acne, lethargy etc.
Overall Sense of Feeling:

Extra notes or commentary:

Final Review:
Goals:Were they achieved
Diet outline:What you might do different next time?
Supplements: What/How would you dose different next time if at all?

Then a complete overview of the following:
Vascularity:
Strength:
Endurance:
Mood/Aggression:
Libido:

*special thanks goes out to rosie for some of the logging format ideas*

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WINNERS

M1D Black
BeBig
TheNinja

MethylMasterdrol
Liftergym
Silver3CSRT8

To the winners:
In around 2 weeks the product should be ready to send out, obviously this is a new product for us, so please be patient if delays occur. I will speak to LG regarding disclosure of ingredients as this is obviously required for you to know prior to ingesting things. Also please read lower as this describes how I would like each log to be written.

To the others:
Some really good applications in here, and had you posr count been higher, one or two of you would have made it. I believe there are strill 6 loggers to be chosen, so keep positing, keep being active in the community here on AM and you will get you chance for sure.

Log Format:
Please use the following as a template for you log. You are able to add other details, but what I add here is required to be present in each log by each of you each day.

Required for post 1 and end of cycle:

Goals:bulk, cut etc...
Diet outline:macros, the more detail the better
Supplements: What you are using during this log.
Training: broken down into different days

Daily posts:
Weight:
Training: specifics, should include exercises,reps and weight.
Vascularity:
Strength:
Endurance:
Mood/Aggression:
Libido:

Extra notes or commentary:

Final Review:
Goals:Were they achieved
Diet outline:What you might do different next time?
Supplements: What/How would you dose different next time if at all?

Then a complete overview of the following:
Vascularity:
Strength:
Endurance:
Mood/Aggression:
Libido:

*special thanks goes out to rosie for some of the logging format ideas*
Wooo Hooooo:) The show starts in a couple weeks:) Thanks for this opportunity Craig, and with Bebig running the M1-D should be tight, we run the same program, so It'll be like a show down! each one pushing each other to the full max! Just let me know when all the details come up :)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for the opportunity. I won't let you guys down!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wooo Hooooo:) The show starts in a couple weeks:) Thanks for this opportunity Craig, and with Bebig running the M1-D should be tight, we run the same program, so It'll be like a show down! each one pushing each other to the full max! Just let me know when all the details come up :)
No problem man, hope you and bebig push each other hard!

Thank you very much for the opportunity. I won't let you guys down!
Look forward to the log man.

Also can the winners PM me their details :)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah this is gonna be sweet thanks LG products and Craig I will do my best and with Lifter and I working out together its gonna be one hell of a competition/party LOL.... :djparty:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah this is gonna be sweet thanks LG products and Craig I will do my best and with Lifter and I working out together its gonna be one hell of a competition/party LOL.... :djparty:
Hell yeah!