Log the New Methyl Masterdrol and M1D BLACK

bobloblaw

Awards
i think i can do everything Barry Zuckercorn did plus skew younger, with juries and such:squareeyed:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I feel like a chump here. I had my mom show up from 2000 miles away on the 7th of July, and then 3 days later, my brother in law show up from 2500 miles away for 3 days. He leaves on Wednesday and a new me will emerge!! :)

So any directions on the dosing scheme? Number per serving, Time of Day to take, empty/full stomach? I can play around a little with it too and see what works.

Link will be posted here as I'll begin my writeup tomorrow or Wednesday.

I apologize again for the delay, it seems like there was never a good time where I had a solid uninterrupted 21+ days, but my summer plans are now over and back to getting in shape and lifting something heavy.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I feel like a chump here. I had my mom show up from 2000 miles away on the 7th of July, and then 3 days later, my brother in law show up from 2500 miles away for 3 days. He leaves on Wednesday and a new me will emerge!! :)

So any directions on the dosing scheme? Number per serving, Time of Day to take, empty/full stomach? I can play around a little with it too and see what works.

Link will be posted here as I'll begin my writeup tomorrow or Wednesday.

I apologize again for the delay, it seems like there was never a good time where I had a solid uninterrupted 21+ days, but my summer plans are now over and back to getting in shape and lifting something heavy.
Hey man, was just about to PM you about this. Thanks for letting us know. Dosing, PM LG33 as he has used this and I'm not to sure from experience...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send Legal Gear a PM and grab the dosing protocall from him, he gave it to the other tester, i myself have not ran the M1-D black yet...