Log of _______, can't read it? Because there is nothing there.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheat meal was glorious! I had about 1/4 of a blooming onion, 3 rolls, and a western burger washed down with a Sam Adams Summer Ale.

Desert wasn't anything too crazy, a simple cinnimon roll with a small helping of vanilla ice cream. I'll probably have a shake before I go to bed then back to the grind 2maro.....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good! 2 days this week i've woken at 199. both times I think it was partially dehydration but still

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good! 2 days this week i've woken at 199. both times I think it was partially dehydration but still
Thats still awesome! I always take my weight 1st thing in the morning right after I take my trip to the bathroom. Only way I think you can most accuratley gauge your progress. I typically will ad 5-7lbs by the late afternoon.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheat meal was glorious! I had about 1/4 of a blooming onion, 3 rolls, and a western burger washed down with a Sam Adams Summer Ale.

Desert wasn't anything too crazy, a simple cinnimon roll with a small helping of vanilla ice cream. I'll probably have a shake before I go to bed then back to the grind 2maro.....
dam that sounds delicious :32:
youre a bada$$ even on cheat days

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dam that sounds delicious :32:
youre a bada$$ even on cheat days
lol thanks man. That meal was messing with my stomach hardcore though. My gas was absolutley awful, it was so bad I took 3 benadryl at about 9:30 in hopes to pass out because my room smelt like a giant fart box lol.

Today i've made more than a handful of trips to the bathroom for it too.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol thanks man. That meal was messing with my stomach hardcore though. My gas was absolutley awful, it was so bad I took 3 benadryl at about 9:30 in hopes to pass out because my room smelt like a giant fart box lol.

Today i've made more than a handful of trips to the bathroom for it too.
:haha:
when i cheat that also happens to me
weird huh
just do me a favor and dont light up the stove

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I said I was changing my diet some and just wanted to give you guys a detailed outline of what this week will look like. When i do my hi carb days i'll be sure to fill you guys in as well.

Meal 1:
8 egg whites
1/2 cup oatmeal (dry)

Meal 2:
8 oz chicken
2TBS Almond Butter or Peanut Butter

Meal 3: (~1hr Pre-workout)
6 egg whites
1 scoop Isolate
1TBS Almond or Peanut Butter
1TBS MCT Oil

Post-Workout:
2 scoop Whey Isolate

Meal 5:
8oz Chicken
2 TBS Almond or Peanut Butter
OR 1/4 cup Almonds

Meal 6:
6 egg whites
30gr healthy fat
-2TBS Flax Oil
-2TBS EVOO
-2TBS Safflower Oil

Macro-Break Down
Protein: ~280 (55%)
Cabrs: ~30gr (5%)
Fat: 85gr (40%)
Calories: ~2000

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap, im an idiot. So I went outside to do some yard work and figured, while im out here I'll put on some tanning lotion right? Nothing too strong, just help the bronzing a little. I had some stuff that an ex-gf had used a while back and it was in with some of my stuff. WORST IDEA EVERRR!!!!!!

It had this tingle red crap in it. Im so red and itchy, not to mention splotchy. I look like a complete douche. I'm supposed to go to the gym here in about an hour, gosh im gonna look like a nit-wit

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training with that sunburn blew but still managed an ok workout.

Flat BB Bench
185x10
185x9
185x6

Incline DB Fly's
45x12
50x10
55x9

Machine Fly's
90x10
90x10
90x10

High pully Fly's
40x12
40x12
40x9

This AMS PumpFixx is pretty awesome I must say. Pumps were good 2day on it but the clean energy it gives me is pretty top notch.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great workout bro

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout DW

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I had a pretty big set back 2day with the diet. I went to pick my mom up from work like normal and they had planned a HUGE going away party for me. Tons of food, cake, etc.

See I worked at that company last year and was there this summer for bits to help fill in and what not. I would say the majority of the people there I am "friends" with. Since i will be graduating this year and in the real world over 2,000miles away, the chances of seeing them again is somewhat slim. So, I had to enjoy the festivities and pig'd out on a lot of dishes. There are women there from vietnam, mexico and china who has disses they thought I'd love and another who is form India and had his wife make me something also. Big set back but whatever, you got to live right. I had a good time and really appreciate it, make's you stop and forget about a lot of things and be thankful for the people around you.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I had a pretty big set back 2day with the diet. I went to pick my mom up from work like normal and they had planned a HUGE going away party for me. Tons of food, cake, etc.

See I worked at that company last year and was there this summer for bits to help fill in and what not. I would say the majority of the people there I am "friends" with. Since i will be graduating this year and in the real world over 2,000miles away, the chances of seeing them again is somewhat slim. So, I had to enjoy the festivities and pig'd out on a lot of dishes. There are women there from vietnam, mexico and china who has disses they thought I'd love and another who is form India and had his wife make me something also. Big set back but whatever, you got to live right. I had a good time and really appreciate it, make's you stop and forget about a lot of things and be thankful for the people around you.
you crying bro?
dont think about it as they wont see you anymore just think of it you wont see them anymore

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I havent updated in a while, I'll get back to this though. This upcoming monday will make the last day of no real supps. I'll take some final pic's and measurements and all that good stuff.

A side note, after looking through some contest stuff 2day. If I ever took EQ and could train legs solid for an entire year, I would embarrass 99% of competitors. I trained them 2day and it went well, the vascularity I got form the workout was crazy and it was a carb depleted workout. Call it what you want but I dont care, my legs are sweet :lol:

Now most may take me in other aspects but you have to respect a nice set of wheels.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Man, I havent updated in a while, I'll get back to this though. This upcoming monday will make the last day of no real supps. I'll take some final pic's and measurements and all that good stuff.

A side note, after looking through some contest stuff 2day. If I ever took EQ and could train legs solid for an entire year, I would embarrass 99% of competitors. I trained them 2day and it went well, the vascularity I got form the workout was crazy and it was a carb depleted workout. Call it what you want but I dont care, my legs are sweet :lol:

Now most may take me in other aspects but you have to respect a nice set of wheels.
I got the EQ when you want it. How about an update and some photos?