LOG: I'm back after 2.5 years. Regaining the size and strength with TR3ST/Epi/test!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Badass! I'm nearing pct myself, I had waffled on adding it to cycle or keeping it for pct.

Also, what's up with the drawing of the chair?
Buy several bottles and run it for 3-4 months lol. I know I'll run it until my next cycle starts.

Drawing is done by my wifey ?

Few pics from this morning:

I decided that I will do one more raw powerlifting (push/pull to be exact) meet after 3.5 years of not competing. WABDL World Cup in the end of August. My pull has been progressing big time lately so I think I'll do pretty good then. Not sure if I'll lift at 181 or 198lbs weight class.

Next months my training will focus on bringing that deadlift up. Speed pulls tomorrow - 6 singles @ 345lbs + bands.

Not sure if I'll do one longer cycle or two shorter cycles before that meet.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck in the comp man!
Thans man! 6.5 months is still short time but I think it'll be enough!

My morning weight today was 186.3lbs (+28.3lbs since I started the cycle and I have gained 5lbs during PCT). Body feels smashed up right now, gotta take a massage.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
So question for you OP. I have been reading more and more about mk 677 and it sounds like it is an awesome all around product with very little side effects, but the thing that concerns me is since it is a secretalogue, is there any potential for pituitary shutdown especially with prolonged use since that's where it really shines? I've searched around and haven't been able to find much on the topic

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So question for you OP. I have been reading more and more about mk 677 and it sounds like it is an awesome all around product with very little side effects, but the thing that concerns me is since it is a secretalogue, is there any potential for pituitary shutdown especially with prolonged use since that's where it really shines? I've searched around and haven't been able to find much on the topic
From what ive seen the answer is no. But, just like anything this new only time will tell. Im still leaning towards a very strong no.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I've no idea. Any kind of hormonal suppression has never been my biggest concern with steroids and other PED's.

I'll probably use this year round - except when I'm on steroids. On cycle I will not be using any kind of peptides. I think cycling is the right way to go with all PED's.

By the way... I ordered some old school dienedione today. Some of you may remember X-Tren by CEL? Gonna be running it at some point this year.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dienedione was sold as a ph to tren but its really its own thing, structure is similer kinda like how superdrol n msten look similer but act completely different.

Sent from my LGLS675 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dienedione was sold as a ph to tren but its really its own thing, structure is similer kinda like how superdrol n msten look similer but act completely different.

It has nothing to do with SD or M-Sten. It is a diene precursor to dienolone. For me it's like something between nandrolone and trenbolone. Big strength gains, lean muscle gains with very little water retention.

Sides are very tren-like - tren-dick, acne, night sweats, mood swings and insomnia.

It's not 17a-alkylated but still pretty liver toxic.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
From what ive seen the answer is no. But, just like anything this new only time will tell. Im still leaning towards a very strong no.
Honestly, I've no idea. Any kind of hormonal suppression has never been my biggest concern with steroids and other PED's.

I'll probably use this year round - except when I'm on steroids. On cycle I will not be using any kind of peptides. I think cycling is the right way to go with all PED's.

By the way... I ordered some old school dienedione today. Some of you may remember X-Tren by CEL? Gonna be running it at some point this year.
Thanks guys. Good stuff. Reading your log has really made me Want to add it into my PCT regimen, especially for the hunger factor. Gotta keep eating big to hold onto the gains!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It has nothing to do with SD or M-Sten. It is a diene precursor to dienolone. For me it's like something between nandrolone and trenbolone. Big strength gains, lean muscle gains with very little water retention.

Sides are very tren-like - tren-dick, acne, night sweats, mood swings and insomnia.

It's not 17a-alkylated but still pretty liver toxic.
I didn't say it had anything to do with sd or sten. I said the difference between tren and and what you have is like how sd differs from sten. Structure looks almost the same but its not the same meanind its not tren but similar

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't say it had anything to do with sd or sten. I said the difference between tren and and what you have is like how sd differs from sten. Structure looks almost the same but its not the same meanind its not tren but similar

Ah yeah I misunderstood you, sorry bro! Yeah dienedione and tren are almost like sd and msten!