LOG: I'm back after 2.5 years. Regaining the size and strength with TR3ST/Epi/test!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22

Morning weight: 180.8lbs (+22.9lbs)

Hell, still not feeling better. Throat hurts and body temp is still slightly up.

Gonna rest today too and take lots of fish oils, vit C and maybe eat dirty too for that little mental help.

Gonna take only 20mg of epi and 50mg of trest today too.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been thinking about my PCT. Plan is this:

- Clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5
- Nolva 20/20/10/10
- low dose Arimidex
- OL K1ngs Blood
- MK-677 at 30mg/day

Any input? Any other non-suppressive compounds to throw in? Been out of the SARM/natural anabolic/peptide game for too long.

Cardarine, osta, S4 and LGD are not options this time.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any sides noticed yet?
Joint pains, night sweats and vivid dreams but they're already gone.

I rarely get any sides if I keep estro under control.. but when I'm on tren I can barely sleep at all.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe add some CJC w DAC starting a couple weeks before PCT. Olympus Labs Origin may help.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe add some CJC w DAC starting a couple weeks before PCT. Olympus Labs Origin may help.
Not willing to pin peptides 3x a day at this point but I'll give them a shot at some point, maybe after my next bigger cycle.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With dac is only 2-3 times a week man.
Aa okay, confused it with regular ghrp/mod grf protocol. Gotta do some reading, never used peptides other than MT2. Thanks!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would also start the mk now and continue with it well beyond pct. Ideally would have started it begining of cycle

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also start the mk now and continue with it well beyond pct. Ideally would have started it begining of cycle
I don't have it yet. I'll order it right now!

Zariph

Awards
nice job man! how much do you think you can hold on too after the cycle? I mean if you keep what you have now, it really makes me want to try run epi

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice job man! how much do you think you can hold on too after the cycle? I mean if you keep what you have now, it really makes me want to try run epi
Most if there is no setbacks like injuries or flus. Of course I'll lose several (5-10) pounds of bloat and glycogen retention quickly but rest should be keepable.

I think I can gain 10-15 more pounds in the next 4 weeks if everything goes well ☺

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23

Morning weight: 180.8lbs (+22.9lbs)

Gear:
50mg Epi
125mg Trest
30mg test P EOD

Throat is still sore but I'm gonna hit the gym today. Hams, chest and arms.

Found 1 bottle of M1A and 2 bottles of M-Sten from my closet. Didn't know that I still had those lol.

M1A has always treated me well so maybe I'll use that instrad of Phera to kickstart my next cycle. M-sten could be a nice lean finisher too.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Training session: hamstrings, chest and arms

- SLDL without belt
2 sets of 5 @ 265-290lbs

- Bench press
2 sets of 2-3 @ 205-210lbs + drop set

- Ez-bar curls
Several sets of 6-10 @ 90lbs

- Rope pushdown
Several sets of 6-10 @ 70lbs

Felt heavy and pump wasn't very good. No veins visible today. 2 days off from the gym didn't do good even though I managed to eat well.

Zariph

Awards
Most if there is no setbacks like injuries or flus. Of course I'll lose several (5-10) pounds of bloat and glycogen retention quickly but rest should be keepable.

I think I can gain 10-15 more pounds in the next 4 weeks if everything goes well ☺
Nice ! keep going dude, looks good!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24

It was a mistake to hit the gym yesterday. Throat is even more sore now.

Gonna rest today too and start doing Westside tomorrow.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Keep it up dude! Love the detail of your log!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Keep it up dude! Love the detail of your log!
Welcome!

Day 25

Weight: 180.8lbs (+22.9lbs)

Gear:
50mg Epi
125mg oral trest
30mg test P eod

Training session: lower body max effort

- Front squat without belt
3x245lbs
2x265lbs

- SLDL without belt
3 sets of 5 @ 215lbs

- Lying leg curls
5 sets of 10-15 @ 25lbs

+ core and calves

Grear session. Feeling back at 100% and muscles are full again. Even triceps are vascular now.

Nipples are sore, I have to consider adding arimidex to the mix... but I'll wait for a day or two before doing any changes. Formestane is still at 2 pumps (3ml) a day.

Can't wait for tomorrows upper body ME session!

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

Day 25

Gear:
50mg Epi
125mg oral trest
30mg test P eod

Training session: lower body max effort

- Front squat without belt
3x245lbs
2x265lbs

- SLDL without belt
3 sets of 5 @ 215lbs

- Lying leg curls
5 sets of 10-15 @ 25lbs

+ core and calves

Grear session. Feeling back at 100% and muscles are full again. Even triceps are vascular now.

Nipples are sore, I have to consider adding arimidex to the mix... but I'll wait for a day or two before doing any changes. Formestane is still at 2 pumps (3ml) a day.

Can't wait for tomorrows upper body ME session!
Gotta say I'm jealous about the Foremstane! My last serious run of anything was Dermarcine and Formestane stack in the spring of 2014. I felt amazing on that stack, put on some size and leaned out very well. I wish I'd stocked up on Formestane before it was banned. Unfortunately, I hurt my back and took the last year off, so I'll be restarting soon. That's why your log is inspiring to me, you're coming back too and getting your physique back.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta say I'm jealous about the Foremstane! My last serious run of anything was Dermarcine and Formestane stack in the spring of 2014. I felt amazing on that stack, put on some size and leaned out very well. I wish I'd stocked up on Formestane before it was banned. Unfortunately, I hurt my back and took the last year off, so I'll be restarting soon. That's why your log is inspiring to me, you're coming back too and getting your physique back.
I've never used form for mass gaining or cutting purpises but I think it's a great AI.

I used it back in the days when I was on almost a gram of test, a gram of bold and small amounts of dianabol and trenbolone.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 26

Gear:
50mg Epi
125mg Trest
30mg test P EOD

Training session: upper body max effort

- Paused bench press
4x205lbs
3 sets of 5-8 @ 155lbs

- DB flat bench
2 sets of 12 @ 50's

- Supersetted cable row (220lbs) and rear lateral raises
5 sets of 10

- Triple set: side lateral machine (100lbs), DB hammer curls (35's) and ez-bar french press (55lbs)
3 sets of 12

Appetite was down yesterday and weight is stalling. Feels back to normal now though so gotta keep chuggin'.

Pump was great, bloat is horrible lol.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 27

Gear:
50mg Epi (gonna up to 60 tomorrow)
125mg Trest (gonna up to 150 on Friday)
30mg test P EOD

Training session: lower body dynamic effort

- Speed pull with bands
6 singles @ 290lbs

- Paused squat with chains
6 sets of 2 @ 155lbs + chains

- Walking lunges
2 sets of 6

- Lying leg curls
3 sets of 12 @ 25lbs

+ core and calves

Great session. Speed of the bar was relatively good on those pulls.

Feelin' good!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 28

Gear: 60mg Epi
125mg Trest
30mg test P EOD

Rest day. This ****ing flu is killing me. Feeling sick again!!! I think I will drop doses to 30mg/75mg until this virus or infection is gone completely... gonna rest until Sunday, just to be safe.

Went to dentist this morning, they x-rayed my head and found something weird. Some hard-tissue thing inside my jaw, it shouldn't be there. Shouldn't be dangerous though but we'll see if it needs to be fixed by surgery. I'll know more in the next fee weeks.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Gear: 60mg Epi
125mg Trest
30mg test P EOD

Rest day. This ****ing flu is killing me. Feeling sick again!!! I think I will drop doses to 30mg/75mg until this virus or infection is gone completely... gonna rest until Sunday, just to be safe.

Went to dentist this morning, they x-rayed my head and found something weird. Some hard-tissue thing inside my jaw, it shouldn't be there. Shouldn't be dangerous though but we'll see if it needs to be fixed by surgery. I'll know more in the next fee weeks.
Damn. hope all is well. wishing you a speedy recovery

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn. hope all is well. wishing you a speedy recovery
Day 34, weight is holding steadily at 181lbs (+23lbs) but I'm thinking about calling it quits and starting PCT. Did one deload session in the last 6 days and that's it. My whole family is sick now, flu season is bad here...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Day 34, weight is holding steadily at 181lbs (+23lbs) but I'm thinking about calling it quits and starting PCT. Did one deload session in the last 6 days and that's it. My whole family is sick now, flu season is bad here...
Gotta say i just read through the last 5 pages. Great log man. 23 pounds in this amount of time is ridiculous. I too have been away from everything for about 5 months (doesn't seem that long if i think about it) but also in that time have suffered greatly at the hands of my chronic disease....ive lost around 30lbs, its embarassing to even think about. Slowly getting health back to normal and i cant WAIT to start hitting the weights again. Just hope my size will come back!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many people at your gym got the flu because of you?

Jk

Hope you recover fast and let's see some gains!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many people at your gym got the flu because of you?

Jk

Hope you recover fast and let's see some gains!
Lol, I bet quite a many.

Did upper body DE session today, felt great actually. Strength hasn't suffered in the past week.

PCT is this (decided to go without nolva as the cycle was so short):

- Clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5
- Ibutamoren 30mg/day
- K1ngs Blood 10 caps/day for 30 days
- Arimidex .3mg EOD

Overall I am quite happy even though I did only 5 weeks and last one week was waste of steroids. 23lbs ain't too bad and the most important part is - I got my passion to the gym and eating back. Feels great again. But I gotta say that I expected more strength gains but they'll come when I keep training.

Worst side effect was elevated estrogen, it was worst in the last week. Even oral trest is no joke. Be sure to have a proper AI if you go past 100mg/day. My nipples grew a bit and they became sore but they always return back to there normal state in a month or two.

Next cycle will start in June or August. More injectables. I have test, primo, mast, EQ, trest, M1A and Msten in my stash so let's see what I decide to run.

I'll keep you guys updated!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT update:

Keeping all my weight so far and strength seems to be slowly increasing too.

SLDL'd with 310lbs (3x) and benched with 210lbs (4 paused reps) last time. Gonna try to front squat 3x265 and 2x290lbs tomorrow without belt.

I love ibutamoren. I can feel it working already. Appetite is crazy.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT update:

30mg of ibutamoren is too much for me. 20 is the sweet spot. Sounds weird but 30mg/day disturbs my sleep. Hunger us still crazy though.

It's good but crazy pumps and muscle fullness from steroids are gone. I'm even more bloated now too.

Weight is holding steadily at 181 (+23lbs), I'M KEEPING IT ALL... and the strength continues increasing.

Fat me:

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
No. I've used both and I like the TD but I have a wife and a son do don't want to risk it.

I just did the full body session:

- Bench press, 3 sets of 6-8 @ 135lbs
- Neutral grip pull ups, 3 sets of 7-8 @ bodyweight
- Deadlift, 6 sets of 5 @ 90-200lbs
- Squat, 3 sets of 8 @ 45-90lbs
- 3 triple sets of 12: DB hammer curls (18's), cable pushdowns with rope (90lbs) and side lateral machine (55lbs)

Felt awkward. I was weak and didn't dare to add weights on DL's and squats due to the rib injury but next time I'll do heavier.

Gear: nothing yet
I feel ya on the td.. I got a family and a kid too that I don't wanna chance anything rubbing off. Plus I'm raising kittens and I'm always holding them.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I got the traps just like you... it was always a good muscle for me... just made my delts look small

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got the traps just like you... it was always a good muscle for me... just made my delts look small
Yeah, traps are a remain from my powerlifting times. Delts def need a lot of size.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Yeah, traps are a remain from my powerlifting times. Delts def need a lot of size.
Me too!!! They just don't grow. But my damn traps stay the same size even when I stopped working out for a while.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too!!! They just don't grow. But my damn traps stay the same size even when I stopped working out for a while.
Got the same problem. If I concentrate hard enough, I can "will" my traps to grow.

IMG_1485305710.885232.jpg

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT update: almost 3 weeks into PCT.

Still keeping ALL the weight I gained. Steadily at 181lbs and strength is increasing.

I'm SLDL'ing with 355lbs, benching with 220bs and front squatting with 265lbs now.

Feels great.

I went to Hungary for short vacation last week, didn't take my PCT stuff nor Ibutamoren with me but it didn't seem to matter.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pic update:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You put on some good size.
Yeah I'm very happy even though I had to cut the cycle short after 5 weeks. I am back on track again and the starting point for my next cycle will be a lot bigger. I WILL break all my old personal bests then. All out bulk to 220lbs with test, EQ, preworkout trest, M1A kickstart and Msten finisher.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way so far this has been my smoothest PCT ever. For summary:

- Clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5
- Ibutamoren at 20mg/day
- K1NGS BLOOD at 10 caps/day
- tapering down arimidex

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT is almost done and still gaining. +2lbs since the end of the cycle and strength is increasing.

Ibutamoren keeps me pumped all day long. Pumps are better than on cycle. I love this ****!

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! Interested in ibutamoren myself. It's the same thing as MK 677 right? You using caps or RC? If Rc, mind shooting me a PM with the source?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man! Interested in ibutamoren myself. It's the same thing as MK 677 right? You using caps or RC? If Rc, mind shooting me a PM with the source?
Caps from Olympus Labs!

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Nice!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid man, strong work!

Did u just start the MK in pct? Thoughts so far?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid man, strong work!

Did u just start the MK in pct? Thoughts so far?
Yeah I start it the day after the cycle ended.

It's awesome. Way better than I expected. Pumps are great, sleep is great, appetite is crazy at 20mg/day. 30/day and it disturbs my sleep.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I start it the day after the cycle ended.

It's awesome. Way better than I expected. Pumps are great, sleep is great, appetite is crazy at 20mg/day. 30/day and it disturbs my sleep.
Badass! I'm nearing pct myself, I had waffled on adding it to cycle or keeping it for pct.

Also, what's up with the drawing of the chair?