LOG: I'm back after 2.5 years. Regaining the size and strength with TR3ST/Epi/test!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10

Weight: 175.3lbs (+17.4lbs, different scale)

Night sweats have started. The trest is doing its job now.

Back and delts later today, can't wait!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would get back pumps just leaning over to pick up a plate to put on the bench bar last cycle, no amount of taurine or potassium helped.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would get back pumps just leaning over to pick up a plate to put on the bench bar last cycle, no amount of taurine or potassium helped.
Yeah that's the case for me to, nothing helps. Methyls (especially those that make me bloat and believe or not, epi is one of them) do that to me.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back and delts:

- Weighted neutral grip pull ups
5xBW
5x25lbs
4x45lbs -> BW

- T-bar row machine
8x35lbs
8x70lbs
7x100lbs

- Cable row
2 sets of 12 @ 180lbs + drop set

- Lat pulldown machine
8x90lbs
8x155lbs -> 90lbs

- Standing BB military press
2 sets of 8 @ 110lbs + drop set

- Supersetted side lateral machine (80lbs) and rear lateral raises
4 sets of 12 + drop set

Great session!

Back shot:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joint pains are kickin' in, gotta up my fish oil intake.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

Morning weight: 170.4lbs (+12.5lbs, back to my own scale)

Gear:
40mg Epi
100mg Trest
30mg test P EOD

Sides:
Joint pains, back pumps and night sweats

Mood: Great

Rest day today. Gonna eat like a f*cking army!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

Weight: 171.7lbs (+13.8lbs)

Gear:
40mg/day epi
100mg/day trest
30mg test P eod

Hamstring session:

- Deadlift
2 sets of 3-5 @ 365-375lbs

- Supersetted SLDL (180lbs) and leg curl (45lbs)
3 sets of 8-12

Ate big burger meal after.

Feeling great.

Chest and arms tomorrow!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13

Weight: 172.2lbs (+14.3lbs)

Gear:
40mg/day of Epi
100mg/day of Trest
30mg of test P EOD

Gonna try to take some photos after today's training session!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest and arms:

- Bench press
2 sets of 3-5 @ 185-190lbs + drop set

- Supersetted DB hammer curls (40's) and cable pushdown (70lbs)
4 sets of 7-8

- Supersetted ez-bar curls (55lbs) and french press (55lbs)
4 sets of 7-8 + drop set

Great pump. Had to improvise a bit due to busy schedule.

Strength is not increasing as fast as I expected but still, 6 more weeks to go.

1482327505148.jpg

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength will come back, brother. Hard work in here!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14

Morning weight: 173.7lbs (+15.8lbs)

Gear:
40mg/day Epi
100mg/day Trest
30mg EOD test P

Ate dirrty yesterday.

Muscles are full.

Gonna hit them quads today.

Maybe I'll up doses tomorrow! ☺

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell, all that Christmas shopping took all my time today so didn't hit the gym. Instead I went to Burger King and ate two Double Steakhouse burgers with fries and cola (sugar cola of course).

Gonna do quads, back and delts all at once tomorrow.

I also booked flights to Budapest 26th January so that will be my last day on cycle. It means that I'll take 60mg of Epi and 150mg of Trest per day for two last weeks of this cycle. Never leave any pills in the bottle lol.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15

Morning weight: 173.7 lbs (+15.8 lbs)

Gear:
50mg Epi
125mg Trest
30mg test P EOD

Training session: quads, back and delts

- Squat
3 sets of 4-6 @245-265lbs

- Front squat:
3 sets of 12-21 @ 155lbs

- Leg extension
4 sets of 12-15

3 sets of 3 @ bodyweight
3 sets of 3 @ 15lbs
3 @ 25lbs
3 @ 35lbs
2 @ 45lbs

- Cable row
3 sets of 12 @ 180lbs

- Lat pull machine
3 sets of 12 @ 110lbs

3 sets of 8 @ 110-125lbs

- Supersetted side lateral machine (90lbs) and DB rear lateral raise (9's)
3 sets of 12 + drop sets

Great session. There might be minor strength increases happening ☺

Still feeling good. Appetite is up, libido is great, pumps are painful and I'm growing daily.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16

Morning weight: 175.3lbs (+17.4lbs, couldn't be happier with that)

Gear:
50mg Epi
125mg Trest
30mg test P EOD

Training: none

Merry Christmas everyone!

I rest for today.

Gotta up my Form dose as I saw a dream that I got a gyno lol.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17

Morning weight: 175.3lbs (+17.4lbs)

Gear:
50mg Epi
125mg Trest
30mg test P EOD

Training session: hamstrings

- Deadlift without belt
1 set of 3 @ 400lbs

- SLDL without belt
2 sets of 8 @ 220-245lbs

- Leg curls
3 sets of 10-12

Felt horrible. My core is in bad shape. It used to be my strongest point but now I could barely handle 400lbs.

There is a cure though - this is how I increased my DL from low 400's to high 500's and squat from low 300's to high 400's in less than 6 months:

Heavy beltless SLDL's and front squats. Gonna start doing them now on. I know that when I can SLDL 8x420lbs and front squat 8x300lbs I can pull +500 and squat +400 again lol.

Increased my form dose to 3ml a day.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In after day 17. Keep at it!
Welcome!

Day 18

Morning weight: still the same

Gear:
50mg Epi
125mg Trest
30mg test P EOD

Training session: chest and arms

- Bench press
3x200lbs

- Supersetted military style bench press (135lbs) and cable flyes (35lbs per side)
3 sets of 12

- Supersetted DB hammer curls (40's) and french press (55lbs)
3 sets of 5-12

- Supersetted ez-bar curl (70lbs) and cable pushdown (90lbs)
3 sets of 10-12

Great session. Upper body strength seems to be increasing slightly.

Pump was crazy and so is bloat.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19

Morning weight: 180.1lbs (+22.2lbs)

Gear:
50mg Epi
125mg Trest
30mg test P EOD

Crazy how fast I'm gaining size. Maybe I'll break the 190lbs point by the end of this?

Gonna hit quads today, it'll be fun.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Training session: quads

- Front squat without belt
2 sets of 2-3 @ 220-245lbs

- Back squat
3 sets of 6 @ 245lbs

- Leg extension
3 sets of 12 @ 70lbs

Nice, quick session. Front squat felt really good and explosive actually. Gonna continue doing it for sure.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Another late "in" right here. I always liked front squats. Definitely easier on the lower back in my opinion. Also traps lookin juicy man!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another late "in" right here. I always liked front squats. Definitely easier on the lower back in my opinion. Also traps lookin juicy man!
Yeah I love them too. Great assistance lift for DL's too.

Traps and delts are always the first muscle groups that blow up when I'm on. It was nice to realize that they (traps) still recognize their old friends test and epi after so many years lol.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just ate 2000 calories before bed. Gonna be strong tomorrow.

Switchfoot

Switchfoot

Awards
I'm jealous. If I ate like that I'd blow up. In a fat way. Looks like it's working well for you though. Keep it up!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm jealous. If I ate like that I'd blow up. In a fat way. Looks like it's working well for you though. Keep it up!
Yeah I'm definitely gaining fat too but that's not an issue. Cutting has always been easy for me. Building muscle is harder.

My tip for bulking up (not for pussies): you MUST weight more than yesterday before you go to sleep. If you don't, eat and drink more. Simple. No need to count calories lol.

By the way I've been thinking about my future plans today. I'm building my new house and it'll be ready late July or August. I'll have the perfect home gym there.

After this run I'll do my best to keep the size and cut some fat naturally and when I've moved to the new place, it's time to do all-out bulk to 220lbs:
- injectable test, EQ and mast for 16 weeks
- trest (injectable if I can get cyp, oral if I can't)
- orals for kickstart (maybe phera) and as a finisher (maybe SD)

Doses will be moderate, 5-6ml of injectables per week as I prefer to pin only twice per week, 2.5-3ml per shot. If i go without injectable trest I'll probably do 500-600mg of test per week, 600mg of EQ per week and 250-500mg of EQ per week.

Switchfoot

Switchfoot

Awards
Yeah I'm definitely gaining fat too but that's not an issue. Cutting has always been easy for me. Building muscle is harder.

My tip for bulking up (not for pussies): you MUST weight more than yesterday before you go to sleep. If you don't, eat and drink more. Simple. No need to count calories lol.

By the way I've been thinking about my future plans today. I'm building my new house and it'll be ready late July or August. I'll have the perfect home gym there.

After this run I'll do my best to keep the size and cut some fat naturally and when I've moved to the new place, it's time to do all-out bulk to 220lbs:
- injectable test, EQ and mast for 16 weeks
- trest (injectable if I can get cyp, oral if I can't)
- orals for kickstart (maybe phera) and as a finisher (maybe SD)

Doses will be moderate, 5-6ml of injectables per week as I prefer to pin only twice per week, 2.5-3ml per shot. If i go without injectable trest I'll probably do 500-600mg of test per week, 600mg of EQ per week and 250-500mg of EQ per week.
It's the opposite for me. I easily gain fat along with muscle, but hard to shed the fat later. That's why I don't do bulk cycles anymore. I like watching others do it.

That next cycle you have planned will be awesome. You'll look like a monster at 220.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the opposite for me. I easily gain fat along with muscle, but hard to shed the fat later. That's why I don't do bulk cycles anymore. I like watching others do it.

That next cycle you have planned will be awesome. You'll look like a monster at 220.
Yeah been relatively lean 198 at my best but I think this time I can do better.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
i dont do "intentional bulk" cycles. I can't mentally handle having high bf. I hate leaning out, so i would rather stay lean all year or do a "lean bulk".

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont do "intentional bulk" cycles. I can't mentally handle having high bf. I hate leaning out, so i would rather stay lean all year or do a "lean bulk".
I haven't done them before either but now I feel that this is my only option. I want to get my size back as fast as possible.

Day 20

Morning weight: 179.2lbs (+21.3lbs)

Gear:
50mg Epi
125mg Trest
30mg test P EOD

Gonna hit back and delts tonight.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
20 lbs in 20 days, gotta love muscle memory. Hows the back pumps going

Switchfoot

Switchfoot

Awards
Yeah, that would be ideal, but those "unintentional bulk" cycles really kick my ass.?

Switchfoot

Switchfoot

Awards
It's like your muscles couldn't wait to get back to their "natural state". Muscles are always yearning to be bigger. That's the only way I can keep mine happy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's like your muscles couldn't wait to get back to their "natural state". Muscles are always yearning to be bigger. That's the only way I can keep mine happy.
I cant wait till i get back on, its been 1.5 years or so and im about the same weight still. Obviously more bf% n less muscle but if i get back what i feel like i lost on top of where im at now its gonna be awsome. Eventually il have a log called a trip down muscle memory lane. Im copyrighting that so no1 better steal my idea lol

Switchfoot

Switchfoot

Awards
I cant wait till i get back on, its been 1.5 years or so and im about the same weight still. Obviously more bf% n less muscle but if i get back what i feel like i lost on top of where im at now its gonna be awsome. Eventually il have a log called a trip down muscle memory lane. Im copyrighting that so no1 better steal my idea lol
Muscle memory is an awesome phenomenon. There are deeper things going on in the muscle than just size from stored glycogen by adaptation. Once gained can the effects be totally lost? I don't think so. Like riding a bike, it remembers how to get back to its prior state, even years later. There are gaines from bodybuilding that will never be lost. Quite spectacular!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still bad but I don't let them bother me!

Training session: back and delts

3 sets of 3 @ 25lbs

- Cable row
3 sets of 12 @ 200lbs

- Neutral grip cable pulldown
3 sets to failure @ 135 lbs + drop sets to failure @ 90lbs

3 sets of 4-6 s 135lbs + drop sets to failure @ 90lbs

- Supersetted side lateral machine (100lbs) and DB rear lateral raise
5 sets of 8-12 + drop sets

Crazy pump. I'm getting there for sure. Felt like doing more drop sets than usualy so I didn't resist my urge lol.

20 days back progression:

Before:

Now:

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
20 days back progression:
Not shabby for less than a month !
Yeah, that would be ideal, but those "unintentional bulk" cycles really kick my ass.
Yea... I've had one too many of those unintentional bulk cycles in my life. That's how I landed myself in a 16 wk shred cycle now

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21

Weight: 179.2lbs (+21.3lbs)

Gear:
50mg Epi
125mg Trest
30mg Test P EOD

I was supposed to train hams today but we'll see. Some kind of dental pain started last night and I got fever too.

I'll see the dentist in 2 hours and if he can fix this I hope I'll be able to train today. If I'm getting sick I'll just eat my way through it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why so low on the prop? Bump that **** up!
Can't handle the high estro from test/trest stack if I up the test dose too.

sarah76

sarah76

Awards
I don't want to be the naysayer, however, I would get back to genetic potential first and heal first before adding anything at all. I know the mental anguish. I remember feeling small, weak and wanting to hurry. To get the most from the cycle, and you may actually get a super boost, I'd heal and get to your previously highest weight possible and hit the PR's first. Either way, remember your body will be producing cortisol during pain episodes and that is why I say take time to heal first because there's no reason to be counterproductive in your cycle. Just me...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want to be the naysayer, however, I would get back to genetic potential first and heal first before adding anything at all. I know the mental anguish. I remember feeling small, weak and wanting to hurry. To get the most from the cycle, and you may actually get a super boost, I'd heal and get to your previously highest weight possible and hit the PR's first. Either way, remember your body will be producing cortisol during pain episodes and that is why I say take time to heal first because there's no reason to be counterproductive in your cycle. Just me...
Too late, I'm already 3 weeks in. Not gonna add anything to the coctail, I'll continue with low test and mid epi & trest.

Ribs are fine already.

Me before the cycle:

And less than 3 weeks in:

sarah76

sarah76

Awards
Well, like I said, either way. I've been on both sides of that dilemma myself. I'm glad to hear you're healing up. Looks like good progress and you're getting pretty vascular. The delts look great

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to not hit the gym today because of tooth pain and increased body temp. Took only 2 caps of E & T today too but gonna be back to normal dosing scheme today if I feel normal again.

Went to Burger King though - gain train is still rollin'. That Double Steakhouse burger <3

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jeezus dude. Huge difference in a short time!