LOG Havoc + 11oxo Recomp

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 19
Slow start this morning but after I got going, my workout was pretty good. I did about 10 sets of deadlifts up to 325. I didn't max it because I am still kind of tired, but 325 was way easier than it's ever been. Pullups were tight and crisp and felt really good. Then I did straight arm lat pulls and then an ab machine. Strength is definitely up and I have veins now popping out of my anterior delts. It's weird, I put on my regular weight and it's too easy. I never used to do 325 deads for reps and it's funny to me to throw around some weight at 5am when everybody else is just dragging their asses around not doing sht. Recovery was super fast. Now that the weekend is over, I can get back on my regular eating schedule. Another night of early to bed and I should be ready to destroy it tomorrow.
My abs now have definition vertically on both sides and the beginning of 2 horizontal cuts mostly on the left. That's awesome for me.
Macros yesterday were
108g carbs (high for me)
80g fat
258 g protein

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 19
Slow start this morning but after I got going, my workout was pretty good. I did about 10 sets of deadlifts up to 325. I didn't max it because I am still kind of tired, but 325 was way easier than it's ever been. Pullups were tight and crisp and felt really good. Then I did straight arm lat pulls and then an ab machine. Strength is definitely up and I have veins now popping out of my anterior delts. It's weird, I put on my regular weight and it's too easy. I never used to do 325 deads for reps and it's funny to me to throw around some weight at 5am when everybody else is just dragging their asses around not doing sht. Recovery was super fast. Now that the weekend is over, I can get back on my regular eating schedule. Another night of early to bed and I should be ready to destroy it tomorrow.
My abs now have definition vertically on both sides and the beginning of 2 horizontal cuts mostly on the left. That's awesome for me.
703 calories in 82 minutes
Macros yesterday were
108g carbs (high for me)
80g fat
258 g protein

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Congrats bro. Keep it up. ;)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Thanks man, its cool to read yours as well

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 20
Last night, my wife was like "I'm checkin out the veins all over your arms. Cool"
My lift this morning was really good. I had great focus (from the white flood) and loud metal blasting in my ears. I lifted shoulders all day- 10 sets of 5-8 handstand pushups, all kinds of cable raises, upright rows, db reverse flys, and some cable chest flys and whatever else I can't remember. All my muscles were so tight and felt awesome. Then I hit 2 abs machines for real slow and super tight reps. I could have lifted for days. I got 95 minutes and 816 calories.
I love this Havoc. Oh yeah, I'm putting on the dermacrine on my upper back/shoulders but I can't tell if it's doing anything. All I know is I have great energy, drink over 2 gallons of water a day without even trying, and I'm not really hungry during the day. My abs are gonna pop, I know it!!
Macros yesterday were
46g carbs
76g fat
305 g protein

I feel better now that the carbs are out of my system

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Day 20
Last night, my wife was like "I'm checkin out the veins all over your arms. Cool"
My lift this morning was really good. I had great focus (from the white flood) and loud metal blasting in my ears. I lifted shoulders all day- 10 sets of 5-8 handstand pushups, all kinds of cable raises, upright rows, db reverse flys, and some cable chest flys and whatever else I can't remember. All my muscles were so tight and felt awesome. Then I hit 2 abs machines for real slow and super tight reps. I could have lifted for days. I got 95 minutes and 816 calories.
I love this Havoc. Oh yeah, I'm putting on the dermacrine on my upper back/shoulders but I can't tell if it's doing anything. All I know is I have great energy, drink over 2 gallons of water a day without even trying, and I'm not really hungry during the day. My abs are gonna pop, I know it!!
Macros yesterday were
46g carbs
76g fat
305 g protein

I feel better now that the carbs are out of my system

No military press on shoulder day? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME........ ha ha

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 21
I Killed it this morning. Tabata sprints on the treadmill- 20 seconds sprint, 10 seconds rest X 8, 3 minute rest. I did that 4 times. Then squats, axx 2 grass as always. New PR today of 255. I did lots of squats, sets for like 45 minutes of varying weight. I got 1022 cals in 87 minutes. I love this PH

Macros yesterday
carbs 133g
fat 132g
protein 350g

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Day 21
I Killed it this morning. Tabata sprints on the treadmill- 20 seconds sprint, 10 seconds rest X 8, 3 minute rest. I did that 4 times. Then squats, axx 2 grass as always. New PR today of 255. I did lots of squats, sets for like 45 minutes of varying weight. I got 1022 cals in 87 minutes. I love this PH

Macros yesterday
carbs 133g
fat 132g
protein 350g

Damn. How are you figuring the calories burned. You got a heart rate monitor or do you enter you stats in the machine at the gym?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Polar heart rate monitor. That way I know if I'm killing it or being a pu$$y. Working out without it is as bad as forgetting my mp3. I just gotta know my heart rate and calories.
Off to kill it now, 435 am. Beast Mode ON

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Polar heart rate monitor. That way I know if I'm killing it or being a pu$$y. Working out without it is as bad as forgetting my mp3. I just gotta know my heart rate and calories.
Off to kill it now, 435 am. Beast Mode ON

That's some crazy calories burned....even for HIIT.......you sure your hearts not going to explode? ha ha Keep killing it man! ;)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 21
Killed it. Lots of pullups with all 3 grips. Strapped on my chain belt and kept going with 25lbs. Then upped it to 35 lbs. Then I worked in face pulls and lat pulls. My whole body was flexed so tight, it was such an awesome pump. I feel like I could workout again. It's been a long time since my muscles flexed so tight. 851 calories in 93 minutes.
Macros yesterday
carbs 47g
fat 100g
protein 275g
I wasn't that hungry yesterday but I forced myself to drink 2 extra protein shakes

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Yesterday day 22
Kind of a low key day. Didn't feel like lifting. I did some squats, bench and abs. Burned like 450 in 60 minutes. Whatever
Today, day 23 rest day
Tomorrow 4am I will be ready to destroy things.
Oh btw, no sides ever so far! Maybe a tiny bit of low back tight bit nothing to mention really

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
When you posting pics? Throughout some time or only after the cycles done?

j05441

Awards
Did you just have an off day or is the lethargy setting in?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Pics? Maybe coming soon
Lethargy? Not in the least. My 2 year old was up half the night/weekend and therefore I was too.
I have noticed maybe my blood pressure up a bit. Not sure, but some pressure and ringing in my ears which are symptoms. So its 4 am and I'm trying no PWO stim drink for the first time in like years. Actually I'm wide awake and ready to go destroy my legs without the pwo. More later

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 24
didn't sleep well because one of my daughters was up a bunch of times in the night. But I was determined to get after it today, so that's what I did. Squats 225 4 sets of 7 ass2grass of course. Then walking lunges +135 3 sets and then 155 3 sets. I could have gone heavier but the hardest part was the clean & Jerk to get the bar on my back. I didn't want to fumble with a bunch of weight overhead. Then back to squats at 225 but as soon as I went halfway down, I was like no way. So I did a set of 135 just because. Then leg press plate loaded with slow reps at 405 for 3 sets of 10. Then I went to another leg press machine and did 3 sets of 10 @360 with feet closer than shoulder width. Then quad extensions for 6 sets up to 215.
For no PWO drink, sure got after it. Actually, I'm going to stop the PWO stim drinks until I'm off cycle because it makes my blood pressure too high. Even today, with no PWO my blood pressure got high. Kind of a headache and ear pressure. But no big deal, probably good to lay off the stims anyhow.
So, I should be retarded when walking for the next 2 days. Oh, btw, 155 walking lunges = new PR but next time I'm going to find a way to go heavier and rack the bar high. Also this morning, I was just kind of angry at the gym. I don't know how else to describe it, but it was awesome.
Total 714 calories in 78 minutes

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 25
Only had time for a shorter workout today. Lifted back all day. DB rows @100x6, 85x10, 75x15. I did that 3x. Then maxed out a back machine @150 each hand. 452 calories in 50 minutes.

When I got to work this morning, this lady asked me if I was in steroids. Haha
Macros yesterday
Carbs 72g
Fat 116g
Protein 319g

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Your a little over half way into your cycle. C'monnnnnnnnnnnnn......

pictures....PICTURES......PICTURES........PICTURES......PICTURES

Your taking a cutting approach so I want to compare our results. I still got quite a bit of fat but I'm getting big. When I flex it looks like I don't have allot of fat, but relaxed you can see I still have quite a bit of fat .....but getting big none the less.

Don't be skurd.....POST THEM PICS!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Without any before pix there's nothing to compare. If you just wanna see my titties then ask. Lolz

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Without any before pix there's nothing to compare. If you just wanna see my titties then ask. Lolz

Lets see em titties......:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 26
OK Here's some pix at 630 this morning after my workout. Weight was 199.0lbs. But I dropped a deuce since then so I'm prob 197. For not feeling like working out today, I got 720 calories in 76 minutes. I pulled the rope tied to the weight tree for awhile. I got it up to 410lbs but I was so f*n tired this morning. This no PWO drink at 4am is definitely noticeable. I was going to do chinups but after a couple I really wasn't feeling it. But I am slooooowly waking up now. I think I woke up to piss about 4 times last night. That's the problem with drinking 2+gallons of water a day, but I'm thirsty all the time. whatever. Incline bench 3 sets of 225 for 8 reps

IMAG0531.JPG

IMAG0529.JPG
IMAG0530.JPG
IMAG0536.JPG
IMAG0538.JPG
IMAG0539.JPG
IMAG0540.JPG

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Big arms n shoulders..... o-ya....I DEFINITELY have more BF then you do ha ha o-well...fu*k it...I'M BULKING.

Not a single back hair....yet on the front.....hahaha I'm hairy and scary myself. ;) I never shave ......but I trim using a number1 on the guard.

You said you didn't have a before pic .......so on a scale of 1-10....1 being slim and 10 being fat.....far as body fat go's, how would you rate your self now....and how would you rate yourself before you started? Thanks for the upload/update.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I have either wifey or my 4 year old shave my back. F*that noise. Back hair bums me out. But I'm sure I would be blessed like the chest if I let it grow.
Well for a before pic, I mean 4 years ago I weighed 260 with a 44" waist. Now I'm about 197 after I dropped this deuce and a 33" waist. So there's that but I'd say the epi has helped me add at LEAST 25lbs or more to most of my lifts. My BF% was around 18% and I'm guessing it's about 16% now? I can use one of those handheld things and report back, even though those things are whack.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 27
That handheld body fat thing said 17% this morning. But those things give you a different answer every time, so whatever. I'm sure it's a decent ballpark estimate. Well, only like 2 weeks left on this run. Starting tomorrow, the Epi goes from 40 to 50. That should be fun to see any changes.

I did a lot of deadlifts this morning. Sets up to 315 though it's not my max. When I hit the PWO drink, I'm unstoppable but today I could have slept instead of lift and that's after drinking a diet coke. No cardio today but no shame with the lift. I also hit straight arm lat pulls, neutral grip pullps, and some bi's and tri's on a cable machine. I felt really strong on the chinups. My body was flexed really tight with no swing and really good form. Felt awesome. 556 calories in 77 mins.
Macros yesterday
Carbs 61g
Fat 86g
Protein 314g

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Ya.....I didn't like the results my BF caliper was saying I was getting. I felt it didn't do me justice. That's why I took pics to put in my log. Don't like going by the scale weight either because water weight fluctuates daily....even more so since I'm dirty bulking so to speak.

loafy777

Awards
Day 24
Also this morning, I was just kind of angry at the gym. I don't know how else to describe it, but it was awesome.
This is one of my biggest fears with taking a PH. I lift at the gym at work and I have to bite my tongue on a regular basis as there is a bunch of douchebaggery abound. I'm scared that this will be a bit like alcohol... removing the inhibitions. Next thing you know, I'll be fired.

That said, I'd like to hear more on this if you have any other info by chance?

Day 27
That handheld body fat thing said 17% this morning. But those things give you a different answer every time, so whatever. I'm sure it's a decent ballpark estimate.
In my experience (take that for what it's worth :silly: ), those things are horrible. I own an old Omron unit and it's quite a way off from what I have been professionally pinched at. Bottom line, I wouldn't get too caught up in the numbers whether from one of those things or a friggin DEXA scan. At the end of the day, the mirror tells a better story.

I gotta agree with Ep... you have some quality delt development going on there.

Also, I was trying to follow your daily intake since you mentioned that you are using an IF protocol (is that still the case btw?). You mentioned shooting for 2600 calories. Is that a weekly average? (ie. total up the week divide by 7... Also, I threw a few of the numbers below, hopefully it's useful to you).

Day 6 - 2863 calories
Day 7 - 2346 calories
Day 8 - 2515 calories
Day 9 - 2375 calories
Day 21 - 3120 calories Beast Mode!

BTW, big friggin props on this...
I've lost almost 70 lbs and 11 inches from my waist a couple years ago from very low carbs...

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Bench Chains.jpg

Day 28
This was me today. The chains weigh 65lbs for the pair, so total weight was 185+65 for 5 sets of 7. Then lots of triceps work. Since upping the Havoc I really feel awesome. Did I say I feel awesome? Because I feel awesome. Strong, crazy vascular. These veins in my arms and shoulders are like pipes. Awesome. Then lots of abs work. My watch froze and I didn't pull the battery until later. But I lifted for almost 90 minutes. I didn't want to stop. And this is with no PWO drink, just some weak coffee, like 6 oz.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Day 28
This was me today. The chains weigh 65lbs for the pair, so total weight was 185+65 for 5 sets of 7. Lots of triceps work. Since upping the Havoc I really feel awesome. Did I say I feel awesome? Because I feel awesome. Strong, crazy vascular. These veins in my arms and shoulders are like popes. Awesome. Then lots of abs work. My watch froze and I didn't pull the battery until later. But I lifted for almost 90 minutes. I didn't want to stop. And this is with no PWO drink, just some weak coffee, like 6 oz.

hIvsc.jpg

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
This is one of my biggest fears with taking a PH. I lift at the gym at work and I have to bite my tongue on a regular basis as there is a bunch of douchebaggery abound. I'm scared that this will be a bit like alcohol... removing the inhibitions. Next thing you know, I'll be fired.

That said, I'd like to hear more on this if you have any other info by chance?

In my experience (take that for what it's worth :silly: ), those things are horrible. I own an old Omron unit and it's quite a way off from what I have been professionally pinched at. Bottom line, I wouldn't get too caught up in the numbers whether from one of those things or a friggin DEXA scan. At the end of the day, the mirror tells a better story.

I gotta agree with Ep... you have some quality delt development going on there.

Also, I was trying to follow your daily intake since you mentioned that you are using an IF protocol (is that still the case btw?). You mentioned shooting for 2600 calories. Is that a weekly average? (ie. total up the week divide by 7... Also, I threw a few of the numbers below, hopefully it's useful to you).

Day 6 - 2863 calories
Day 7 - 2346 calories
Day 8 - 2515 calories
Day 9 - 2375 calories
Day 21 - 3120 calories Beast Mode!

BTW, big friggin props on this...
Thanks man!
Soooooo many douchebag trainers at the Lifetime I go to. And they always try to copy my sh*t with their lame classes. Don't even get me started because I get fired up about it easily.

For the calories, I use my fitness pal. I have it set for -2lbs/week so that puts my calories at 1850. When you add in the exercise calories, that's how I ate those numbers you put up. I play around with the intermittent fasting. I have 60 grams of protein shake at 4am before I workout. Then again at 7 when I'm done. I don't eat again until a chicken breast around 12-1. I seem to be eating most of my calories from about 3pm-7. after being so fat, I will never be like that again. Eating 1.5-2g protein/lb body weight has not inhibited strength at all, and the low carbs doesn't really decrease my energy while working out. If I feel like my carbs are affecting my performance, I will just up it a bit, but usually never over 100g. About once a month or 5 weeks or so (when I feel like I need it), I will eat a ton of pizza for the carbs. Otherwise my (low) carbs are from almonds and vegetables. Every once in awhile I will have a bun on my burger or french bread with my salad but that's only if I feel like I need a little carb boost, which is maybe 1-2 days/week.
I hope that answers what you asked

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Haha I put this in epstaneman's log but I wanted it in my own log for to make me laugh later on...

Where'd m'balls go???
Haha
Saturday I think, will be my new rest day. Too many weekend warriors in the god damned way at the gym on Saturdays. Getouttathefknway! Go do your bicep curls somewhere else besides in the squat rack!!!!! Plus all the lame "boot camp" bullshiz full of soccer moms with their lame trainers who don't even lift. Corporate ass Lifetime fitness can get my (small) nuuuuttttzzzzzz!!!!!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Lol!!!! I hear u bud. I'm the same way. I was joining a gym one time and this rail of a prick after he does my bio and I tell him I'm a competitive Powerlifter tries to sell me PT. I'm like really? U don't workout! I do pt myself! I have a coach! And warm up with your max so ah pick to letters, how about an F and a U to start. Lol

This is y when I moved to the country I created my own extensive gym so I don't have to deal with that crap. Hell I can train nude if I want or just lay it into the GF between sets and no one can say boo! And it's my music! No one is taking my weights. **** this one time I'm setting up for DBP and wing but asks me. U using those ? I'm like no they r only in my fn hands to pass them to u dolt!

Ugh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I hear ya man. One day I will have that setup. The only reason we joined there is for the child center, so my wife and I can lift together.

Last night, my wife was reading muscle and fitness. She was looking at me and says, "You look like the guy in the magazine. Are you still taking creatine?" I laughed, she doesn't know about the Havoc.
Today is a rest day. I'm playing around with intermittent fasting today. Today might also be a pizza day. I might fast unit noon then pizza up and then not eat til tomorrow.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I hear ya man. One day I will have that setup. The only reason we joined there is for the child center, so my wife and I can lift together.

Last night, my wife was reading muscle and fitness. She was looking at me and says, "You look like the guy in the magazine. Are you still taking creatine?" I laughed, she doesn't know about the Havoc.
Today is a rest day. I'm playing around with intermittent fasting today. Today might also be a pizza day. I might fast unit noon then pizza up and then not eat til tomorrow.

Stop hating yourself.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 30
I decided to rest again today. I haven't taken off 2 consecutive days since June. I want to see what happens, how I will get after it for tomorrow's workout. I've been reading so much about training and I am lacking in the rest areas. I was probably overtraining myself. So, I'm fasting again today. Yesterday after I ended the fast around 2pm, I ate like a fat boy. Started off with a double meat pork burrito from the little Mexican joint. Then I ate and ate and ate. I've noticed that I've been over my 1850 calories almost every day in September. That's weird for me. But I do have myfitnesspal setup for -2lbs/week. That's yer problem right there. Must be the Havoc making me eat more. I'm fine with it because I'm over in calories in fat and carbs from almonds, not junky stuff.
Yesterday's Macros
2673 calories
carbs 158g
fat 139g
protein 207g

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Day 30
I decided to rest again today. I haven't taken off 2 consecutive days since June. I want to see what happens, how I will get after it for tomorrow's workout. I've been reading so much about training and I am lacking in the rest areas. I was probably overtraining myself. So, I'm fasting again today. Yesterday after I ended the fast around 2pm, I ate like a fat boy. Started off with a double meat pork burrito from the little Mexican joint. Then I ate and ate and ate. I've noticed that I've been over my 1850 calories almost every day in September. That's weird for me. But I do have myfitnesspal setup for -2lbs/week. That's yer problem right there. Must be the Havoc making me eat more. I'm fine with it because I'm over in calories in fat and carbs from almonds, not junky stuff.
Yesterday's Macros
2673 calories
carbs 158g
fat 139g
protein 207g

Ya... over-training is bad for both muscle gain and fat loss. Gatta get that rest in. I wouldn't worry about the extra calories you've been consuming. I was eating dirty foods like a mofo and having an occasional ice cream and cake.....and you see how I reacted. If anything, since your eating clean, you'll just build more quality lean muscle. ;)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 31
Slept like crap. Only like 5 hours but one of my daughters woke us up. But that said, I had a real good leg workout. Squats at 225 were easy so I did 6 sets of 7. Then 5 sets of walking lunges with 135. Then another set of squats at 135. Then leg press at 400 which was hard but not impossible and then isometric abs. Overall my legs felt outstanding!!!! I burned 721 in 81 minutes.
The 2 days off and the Havoc had my legs feeling the best they have in a long time.
Macros yesterday (didn't eat much, fasted until 4pm so 21 hours)
I will put these in later
Carbs 85g
Fat 71g
Protein 69g

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 32
I slept much better. Woke up feeling great. I hit the Havoc @ 30, went to the gym. Row machine for 20. Deadlifts, lots of different rows, BB and DB. Neutral grip pullups +25lbs. L-hangs, reverse hyperextensions, bridge, ab machine. Really good workout. 95 minutes, 915 calories. I feel awesome.
Yesterday's Macros
Carbs 98g
Fat 130g
Protein 263g

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 33
feeling great. Abs looking even better. I did Tabata sprints on the treadmill turned off. 20 seconds sprint, 10 seconds stop x8. I did that 4 times through. Then cable chest flys at different angles and then a bunch of triceps hitting all 3 heads.724 calories in 60 minutes. solid. My triceps were on fire and I kept doing drop sets until they were dead. Then I recovered for about a minute and repeated. I'm pissed that my left shoulder/pec is tight/hurts whatever. That's why I can't do dips. As soon as October 1 rolls around, my insurance switches and I'm going to have my shoulder checked out asap. I love doing dips and before I hurt my shoulder, I could do 3 perfect with a 100lb db hanging from my belt. But today I was relegated to the dips machine at 150, about 150lbs less than my best. Whatever
Macros yesterday
carbs 73g
fat 66g
protein 308g
I was under in fat and protein but I was stuffed! weird. I didn't want to force feed so I just left it as is

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
There's always the assisted dip machine and other alternative exercises. The important thing I've found is to squeeze and contract the working muscle. I've made more gains in my back area switching to the assisted pull-up machine then actual pull-ups.

Sure I look like a beawtch being assisted....but hey, seeing progress never gets old.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I don't really care how I look to the desperate housewives and chest dominant figgots. I'm just pissed because I used to fkn crank out dips and now I have a limiting factor. But this will not keep me down. It will heal and I will destroy weakness.
But there is something to be said for slower reps, less weight, and tighter contractions with super strict form. Momentum has its place for some things some times but only for forced reps when you're already cashed.
Good stuff man

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 34
awesome legs day. Warm up for 10 minutes on the stairs with a 70lb barbell. Squats at 225 were easy. 3 sets of 7 easy with axx to the grass. Then a couple sets at 185. Deadlifts with the trap bar today 270 for 5 sets of 7. Then 230 for a couple sets then 140 for 15 at the end. Leg press machine at 200 but super slow eccentric and then explode on the concentric for sets of 8. My legs were on fire. Then quad extensions with single leg and double leg with a good pause at the top. I did a couple hanstring exercises where this guy held my feel and I did body weight on my knees, caught in a pushup, then use as much hanstrings as possible to pull back up. Instant hamstring cramp after 3 reps. So I waited then tried again. Same cramp there. That's fkn tough. Overall, real solid workout today. 712 calories in 85 minutes.

oh yeah, got small balls!! haha!! Don't really need em right now anyway...whatever, I have 2 daughters and a vasectomy

Macros yesterday
carbs 108g
fat 142g
protein 319g

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 35
1 week left. I wasn't really feeling like working out today.... but I did anyway. I started off doing chest flys and incline bench. Then a bunch of cable fly variations. Then it turned into a shoulders day. I ended up doing 7 sets of 10 handstand pushups, military press, front raises, lateral raises and whatever else. Then abs. 77 minutes and (only) 585 calories. I'm going eat like a fat fokker tonight. Chicago deep dish pizza with extra sausage. Tomorrow I'm not working out either. Probably just sit around and eat more pizza.
I am thoroughly impressed with this Havoc and dermacrine. Strength is way up, abs and veins are popping out. Totally a great experience. I'm already thinking about my next cycle, even though it won't be until probably January.
Macros Yesterday
Carbs 93g
Fat 162g
Protein 383g

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Save me a slice buddy I'll b right over lol

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I just maxed out my belly. 1/2 a large and its only 4pm. The idea is to Max out and stop at about 6pm, fasting after until about 2 tomorrow. But I'm not sure I can fit/eat anymore today

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 36
rest day

I couldn't eat as much pizza as I wanted to. I was so GD FULL! Last time I ate 3/4 of the thing and this time I could only get down 1/2. I stopped eating at 6pm and fasted until noon today, so 18 hour fast. A little afternoon delight and I'm just hanging out

macros yesterday
Carbs 74g
fat 181g
protein 243g

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 37
Legs day. It's funny for me to watch dbags do MOAR BENCH and then they have little chicken legs. HAHA Fuggitzzzzzz!!!! push all day, never pull and never legs because they "hate leg day"

NO, F THAT. I LOVE LEG DAYS. I TRAIN MY WEAKNESSES NOT MY STRENGTHS.

So I warmed up on the stairs for a few minutes. Then 4 sets of a2g squats @135 for warmup. Then walking lunges with 135-->155 for 5 sets. Then MOAR SQUATS up to 225, then back to 185 then 135 to cash em out. Then leg press machine, single leg @150 then reps at 410. Then just to see 1x@505, the whole stackeroo.
Beast Mode. I wish I could do legs again tomorrow!!!
623 calories in 64 minutes
Macros Yesterday
Carbs 111g
Fat 160g
Protein 189g :(

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 38
As I approach the end of this cycle, I decided to condense a few days and bump up from 50mg to 60mg. I'm ready to start drinking PWO drinks again and also get my nards back. So looks like 2 more days at 60 instead of 4 at 50.
The rest of the log coming later. I ate over 1lb of beef yesterday and I'm trying to move it along here...haha

So I could have taken today off... hard working out with a belly full of meat. Anyhow, I ran for a 1/2 mile then hit bench up to 250. My GD shoulder isn't that comfortable and it's limiting my bench. When my insurance switches to PPO on October 1, I'm going to get it checked out. It's been jacked up for basically 2 months now. Whatever, so I should be able to hit 275 for 3-4 reps but today I went to 250 for 2. Then 3 sets of 225x7. I hate to say it but I might use the smith machine to go heavier since there aren't really any spotters available at 5am. Do whatcha gotta do
Then I ran another 1/2 mile and then hit the decline bench. That position hurt my shoulder the most but I got 3 sets of 250x6, 3 sets of 225x8 and 3 sets of 135x10
Total was 608 calories in 64 minutes.
I just hit the Havoc for my second dose of 60mg. Looking forward to tomorrow's back workout

Macros Yesterday
Carbs 124g
fat 159g
Protein 318g

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Already the end of the cycle? Damn.....always a sad day. Been a good run.....let us know how the 60mg go's. 45mg was working wonders for me...probably wouldn't even up it when I run it again.

Soon as my bloods show my hormones and liver are recovered I'm jumping back on the Epistane train. lol

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Upping to 60 isn't necessary but I'm ready to end this mission and I don't want to have any leftover. Only 3 days @ 60, shut down is shutdown but for recovery I'm really depending on this torem!! Heard great reviews but never tried it.