LOG Havoc + 11oxo Recomp

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Upping to 60 isn't necessary but I'm ready to end this mission and I don't want to have any leftover. Only 3 days @ 60, shut down is shutdown but for recovery I'm really depending on this torem!! Heard great reviews but never tried it.

Torem's like Allstate. ..........your in good hands. ;)

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
So I guess the joy jelly on the back didn't help in the size department eh? ); lol

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

j05441

Awards
Torem will get you kickin quick. At 120 for 3 or 4 days theyll be growing faster than they did during. Puberty

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
good to know. Good to know.
The dermacrine probably did help but after 5 weeks I think the Havoc won. My guess is I would have been tiny Tim alot sooner without the dermacrine. But I haven't had any lethargy whatsoever so perhaps the derma helped with that? Never ran havoc before so I can't say.
I can say that even 75mg of 11oxo puts me to sleep faster than nyquil. That's why I didn't run it with this, or ever again for that matter. But I bought another dermacrine so I will definitely use it again with all my future cycles. Oh, I guess that means I am going to run more cycles in the future. Lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well based on your review and recommendations of dermacrine let's hope Tiny Tom doesn't visit me during my TBol/Stanodrol run this winter lol

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 39
since upping to 60, I have noticed that I can get cramps if I flex. Looks like it's time to up the taurine in proportion. But nothing else negative to report.
I just about killed it today at the gym. I tied the 40 foot rope to the weight tree and pulled it back and forth for 30 minutes. I got it up to 410lbs and it was tough. My forearms were so tight that I had to shake them out when I got up to that weight. But I felt absolutely BEAST. It was like a saturday at the gym this morning-- trainers and soccer mom clients everywhere. It was funny watching them try to figure out how to walk around me and over the rope. the weird thing is that I didn't sweat that much even though I got my heart rate up to 174. Anyway, then I did some other back machines but I couldn't max out the stack after all those pulls. All good though, the muscle contractions in my back were absolutely intense. Awesome. 706 calories in 57 minutes. Solid.
Macros Yesterday
Carbs 54g
Fat 107g
Protein 302g
eating all that beef really keeps me full for a long time. I can't believe that's all I ate yesterday, but I was stuffed! I'm going to keep eating 1/2lb of beef at lunch for awhile

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Will u be using taurine during your pct or do the back pump die off once u stop the PH?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I have tons of taurine... But back pumps and cramps and stuff should go away after the end of the cycle (and that's like tomorrow)

Wow, I can't believe its ova! PCT is boring...

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ok TY wasn't sure if u continued till the very end.

And I'm looking at my PCT as a keep the mass drop some fat. In my little world it keeps me motivated lol

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
ahhhh 60mg of havoc is too much

My blood pressure is whack

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
); and to think u can't have a beer to relax

loafy777

Awards
Do you think extra Hawthorn Berry would help or hinder at this point? (Since I don't think that you have been taking it and I hear it spikes BP before it helps)

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hard to say but make sure u get the extract NOT the fruit.

I have been told that celery seed extract works faster

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
It helps, or is placebo. Either way it is also in cycle assist

ForumRunner_20120925_184012.png

Ending this cycle 2 days early. I'm good. Its been a superb run but I'm ready to feel normal
120 torem, daa, pct assist, storm creatine all qued up for the mornin time

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well it looks yummy. I'm sure it will do the job.

And as for cutting 2 days early eh no worries. Health is everything. Glad to c u checked the ego at the door.

Now lets get your PCT going and keep all that progress u made

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Thanks, yeah no shame whatsoever in 39 days vs 42
Plus I'm ready to drink PWO again.
Let's see, torem tastes like chemicals. But possibly one of the worst things I've tasted was just a few minutes ago...
Toothpaste and torem aftertaste + Cookies n cream protein (new, first time) + daa powder + blue raspberry Storm (creatine matrix) + (hot) chocolate coffee. All mixed in a glass and slammed with multis, fish oil, potassium, animal flex, cycle assist, aegis, liv 52, and pct assist. MORNIN'!!! Holy shot, I'm glad I'm only slamming this once a day
Haha its all fun and games

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Wow that is a slam and a half.

I'll b taking my SERM in the morning with my shake. Thank God I have caps and don't have to taste my Nolvadex but then later on I'll take my supports.

But just the thought of above makes me want to sit down and heave lol

loafy777

Awards
I wasn't thinking about that, until now that is. Bleh...

Hopefully it gets easier for you :x

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Holy fk. I ate 4300 calories today. That has to be a PR!! .Basically didn't workout today. 200 calories on chest. My shoulder was jacked so I was on the foam roller for 45 minutes.
I don't know if its mental because I'm pct now or what. But I sure am fueled up for tomorrow's workout. Queued up my nasty beverage for the morning and a full scoop of white flood PWO. I'm fkn fat as hell and ready for some heavy dead lifts.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
White Flood = Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
So when I drink it, it makes me gay right. I was wondering why I pee sitting down

Off the top of my head, I can count 6 different pwo drinks in my cabinet
1,3 hemo rage
D-stunner
Vasocor
White flood
1,3 1mr
Some 1,3 samples of c4

That's all gay too right? My pwo depends on what im feeling that day. Today is white flood because it gives me the most focus and the most beta alanine tingles without jitters.
But I'm always interested in new pwo drinks....

What do you recommend that is strictly heterosexual? (Btw clen is the best pwo ever. Can't wait until after pct when I can hit that again)

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
White flood = Gay Ripped Freak = Gay Jack3d = Gay Animal Rage = Useful but ....still gay Amplified4x = Gay

Launch360 = Useful and only semi-gay Craze = Good at first, then gay when you build up a tolerance.

I'd go with some ephedrine personally.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
OK so why are they gay? I'm all about opinions but I need some details

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
White flood = Felt like it was about to start giving me energy...but ended up getting me nauseated.

Ripped Freak = Chalky residue left in mouth. Tastes bland as hell. More importantly...only gave me a 'partial' energy boost which lasted a whopping 5-10 minutes at the most.

Jack3d = Absolutely NO energy. And I heard great things about this product too. Expected much more from it.

Animal Rage = Finally a pre-workout I found that gave me crazy energy & focus....only it gives me heart burn. What a jip. Thought I found 'the one.'

Amplified4x = Don't really 'feel' energetic but definitely have more stamina. Not worth the high cost it's at and not as 'intense' as I'd like.

Launch360 = Best flavor pre-workout I've ever tried. Mixes well. Kicks in FAST but doesn't last as long as I'd like. No negative effects other then the length of time it lasts.

Craze = Good flavor while in mouth, but weird a*s after taste. Awesome energy and focus like NO OTHER pre-workout I've ever tried. No heart burn... nauseousness...NOTHING. I found THE BEST pre-workout known to man. Then it all went down hill after a couple weeks when tolerance was built up.

So I'm left here lonly. No pre-workout that gives me the energy I like....and the ones that do make me feel sick or don't stay effective.

I've given up on pre-workouts all together now.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
come on man, TASTE??? Who cares about taste? take that "yucky taste" and turn it into anger to destroy weights

:redeemerwhore:

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hmm? Wonder if that logic would work with my GF? Lol

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
come on man, TASTE??? Who cares about taste? take that "yucky taste" and turn it into anger to destroy weights

:redeemerwhore:

How it tastes isn't important. But not working AND tasting like sh*t is even more retarded. The only thing they did effectively was take my damn cash.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
worked out like a boss.
PR on walking lunges at 205
a2g squats at 225
plyometric leg press
vasocor pwo drink. beast mode77 minutes and 817 calories
oh, torem almost 4 hours ago. still tainting my mouth with its flavor......

j05441

Awards
4 days on torem, you boys should be coming home from that vacation soon

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Not hungry at all today. Weird. I've only eaten like 900 calories to far
I did eat some more but didn't really want to
Looks like now
101g fat
57g carbs
232g protein

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Well, I've been eating like a fat girl on her rag. But other days I haven't been hungry much. My wife keeps baking all these cookies and cupcakes and whatnot. Granted, they are all Paleo and made with almond flour instead of wheat flour, but they still are high in calories. I told her no more for at least this week. My goal this week is to nail my macros, keeping carbs below 50g. All the almond stuff kicks up the carbs, so this week I'm going to abstain.
I had 2 captain and diet cokes the other night. The first alcohol in 8 weeks. No hangover, and in fact I killed my workout the next morning with 801 calories in 82 minutes. But, I passed out at 830pm after completely blowing my diet. I ate everything in sight and it was mostly shty carbs.
F that, I think I'm going to stay away from alcohol for a long time. I'm kind of over it, I guess. It's kind of like been there, done that, over it. I have zero desire to drink, which is big for me. I drank almost every night this summer.
Anyway, my balls are slowly coming back but not there all the way. My sex drive goes from low to none back to low. I'm going to get blood work done hopefully this week as I just not new insurance effective today.
***** Do you guys have any thoughts on blood work in pct? What exactly do you think they will reveal? Low T? High liver? I'm not really sure. If my T is low, would they prescribe test right there? What would happen if I started test injections in pct?
And if you don't know, could somebody point me in the right direction?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Well, I've been eating like a fat girl on her rag. But other days I haven't been hungry much. My wife keeps baking all these cookies and cupcakes and whatnot. Granted, they are all Paleo and made with almond flour instead of wheat flour, but they still are high in calories. I told her no more for at least this week. My goal this week is to nail my macros, keeping carbs below 50g. All the almond stuff kicks up the carbs, so this week I'm going to abstain.
I had 2 captain and diet cokes the other night. The first alcohol in 8 weeks. No hangover, and in fact I killed my workout the next morning with 801 calories in 82 minutes. But, I passed out at 830pm after completely blowing my diet. I ate everything in sight and it was mostly shty carbs.
F that, I think I'm going to stay away from alcohol for a long time. I'm kind of over it, I guess. It's kind of like been there, done that, over it. I have zero desire to drink, which is big for me. I drank almost every night this summer.
Anyway, my balls are slowly coming back but not there all the way. My sex drive goes from low to none back to low. I'm going to get blood work done hopefully this week as I just not new insurance effective today.
***** Do you guys have any thoughts on blood work in pct? What exactly do you think they will reveal? Low T? High liver? I'm not really sure. If my T is low, would they prescribe test right there? What would happen if I started test injections in pct?
And if you don't know, could somebody point me in the right direction?

You should definitely look to DAA. It's a PROVEN natural test booster. Only one backed by studies using rats and humans.

I get blood work done every 2 weeks after cycle. Your blood work will reveal just how good your pct is going. Typically low levels of test, altered cholesterol values, liver stress etc. You know....'the usual.' If your doing everything right, it should be fairly nothing to worry about. You never know how your doing till you get bloods.

I'll be getting my 2 weeks pct results back tomorrow morning. Check my log I made for my week 2PCT update including bloods. If you want to see and compare them to my bloods before, what I'm doing, dosing, etc...

There's a sticky here on AM for cheap blood work. Just search 'cheap blood work' It's what I use. ;)

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Not a good idea to stress the liver after a cycle either. No drinking. Just smoke a ton of weed like a normal person. Drink plenty of water.

It's bad enough to eat garbage food during pct...that stress's the body. So don't pile on alcohol, asprin, pain killers, anti-biotics or anything else that can stress the liver. Don't feel bad about drinking diet sodas. Sure it's not really healthy and adds water weight....but if you train regularly then water weight shouldn't be an issue. Anything that's ZERO calories by default is a MUST in my nutrition regime.
I drink/eat as much zero calorie sh*t as I want!!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I will definitely check you labs to compare.
Running daa @3g/day
Weed makes me think too much. Sobriety is best for me, well besides pwo stuff

More later

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
G'luck. Hopefully organs/values are all doing fine and all you have to worry about is returning your hormones back to balance. I wish my hormones snapped back as quick as my liver did....I'd be jumping BACK ON some sh*t. lol

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
PCT is going great. Killing my workouts, no noticeable decrease in strength or endurance. I have lost some of the definition in my abdominals but I never had much to begin with. Some of the vascularity has decreased in my shoulders. But nothing else to report. Torem ruins the taste in my mouth for a loooong time, like 4-5-6 hours. But besides that, its great to be back on PWO drinks again. Alllllll gooooooood

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Spoke with the doc about bloods. He said everything looks very good except very low levels of testosterone. The results are supposed to be uploaded to my file online so I can view them but are not as of yet.
Got an appointment with an endocrinologist on Friday to see what we gonna do about my low T. I've suspected low T levels for quite some time so I'm hopeful and excited for the future. That's part of the reason I ran this cycle in the first place, to raise my T levels. Now, if I go on injectable test for the long term, I have got big plans

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Spoke with the doc about bloods. He said everything looks very good except very low levels of testosterone. The results are supposed to be uploaded to my file online so I can view them but are not as of yet.
Got an appointment with an endocrinologist on Friday to see what we gonna do about my low T. I've suspected low T levels for quite some time so I'm hopeful and excited for the future. That's part of the reason I ran this cycle in the first place, to raise my T levels. Now, if I go on injectable test for the long term, I have got big plans

After a cycle your test levels will be crashed. But if you already had low T before then f*ck it....whatever gets you on TRT. What would be sweet is if you ran a cycle and went to the doc for a check up during the cycle.....maybe it can get them to prescribe you some script Nolvadex. Not sure how that would work but it would be pretty sweet.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Blood Test Results

I am not surprised about slight AST/ALT elevation form the methylated Havoc for 6 weeks. TUDCA and Liv 52 is a MUST.
Low T levels. Super low. I knew it. Endocrinologist appt Friday

test (free) 2.8 pg/ml (8.7-25.1)
test total 60 ng/dl (348-1197)
cholesterol total 126 (100-199)
Trigly 41 (0-149)
HDL 48 (>39)
VLDL 8 (5-40)
LDL 70 (0-99)
bilirubin .7 (0-1.2)
AST 55 (0-40)
ALT 53 (0-55)
TSH 3.15 (.45-4.5)
T4 1.66 (.82-1.77)

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Blood Test Results

I am not surprised about slight AST/ALT elevation form the methylated Havoc for 6 weeks. TUDCA and Liv 52 is a MUST.
Low T levels. Super low. I knew it. Endocrinologist appt Friday

test (free) 2.8 pg/ml (8.7-25.1)
test total 60 ng/dl (348-1197)
cholesterol total 126 (100-199)
Trigly 41 (0-149)
HDL 48 (>39)
VLDL 8 (5-40)
LDL 70 (0-99)
bilirubin .7 (0-1.2)
AST 55 (0-40)
ALT 53 (0-55)
TSH 3.15 (.45-4.5)
T4 1.66 (.82-1.77)

not too bad.....I had MUCH higher ast/alt numbers and in 2 weeks of liv52 at 4 caps a day I was cured. heh Your test levels will come back with some DAA. How's the sex drive? Even with my low T I still didn't have diminished sex drive.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Is it Friday yet? Waiting sux
I also don't think Torem works well. Clomid next time for sure

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Lots and lots of research these past couple weeks. Looking for docs, endos, urologists, clinics. Got the endo today and I'm armed with my information: test rx to take home so I don't have to go to the office every week. Rx for weekly instead of bi-weekly. Aromitase Inhibitor such as Arimidex. and HCG to get my balls back.
I've book a urologist appt for next week in cast this endo is unwilling to treat me the way I want. I also found a HRT clinic that takes my insurance as a backup as well.
I've realized that I've had low T for years now that my wife and I reflect on it. I'm so lethargic, can't lose my love handles, have lost total ambition for sex and am depressed. Especially now in PCT (which doesn't seem to be doing sht to raise my test levels!!) I'm a beast for that 60-90 minutes at the gym but that's not really possible without PWO drinks. My total test of 60 is laughable so I'd better get some test today

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Well, not a grand slam but a triple.
Test cyp 200 mg every 2 wks. I want 150 every week so I will keep fighting. Its just 1 guy telling me his opinion. He's never heard of estrogen AI's like arimidex and he wants my test to be in the 300s minimum.
Not good enough says me, so I will keep going to get other doctor opinions. But I did get an inch and a half needle of test shot in my arse in the office.
Progress. My test has been low for years.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
also, its funny that there over 1400 views on this thread but no comments. I think this will conclude my thread.
Good night and good luck

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
The doc prescribed you HCG ? That's SWEET. Or was it just the test?

If your depressed it's a sign of low T. If your finding it hard during PCT just keep taking your test booster DAA, and start combing it with your AI now. If your depressed about gains remember you can always make more the next cycle. If your depressed just because for no reason....then QUIT BEING A LITTLE BI*H! lolhahaha

Naw but hope all continues to go well during pct. As far as your log.....ya I've noticed there aren't allot of posts on much logs. Not even my own.(and I have 5k views) I don't think too much people interact in this section unless they're flaming, reading up for some research or are on cycle them selves. Or maybe were just not like-able guys? lol F*CK IT!!!Either the case. Thanks for the log! :)

loafy777

Awards
Agreed. Thanks for taking the time to track and share man. I'll be starting mine up in the next few days (supposed to start the ep tomorrow actually).

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Test cyp is outstanding. OutSTANding!!! Got an rx for test and pins and wifey ain't scared to shoot me in the glute medius.

I will say if you have kids, please don't make them vegetarians like my parents made me. High insulin for so many years lowers test. I've probably had low test for years. Fatigue, low sex drive, for fkn years!! I thought I was just lazy or something? It sucked for years and my words dont even come close to describing what its like.Wasn't really sure why.
But low test never again. TRT4LIFE