Log a stack of your choice.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need, it is still yours to log. I just meant I didn't include it in the notes like I should have.
Wouldn't think you should have to....

Unless he stated I can't start for a while then that's a common knowledge when applying IMO.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
All in here.. Got my goodies today. Nice you guys ate right over in Clearwater. I could have driven over there to get it, I was just there this past weekend.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All in here.. Got my goodies today. Nice you guys ate right over in Clearwater. I could have driven over there to get it, I was just there this past weekend.
Looking forward to seeing the log. :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Can't link via mobile but it's up... " PES/SS Sponsored style"

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't think you should have to....

Unless he stated I can't start for a while then that's a common knowledge when applying IMO.

its not like i cant start till december. like 2 weeks and ill be ready to go. may even start monday

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not like i cant start till december. like 2 weeks and ill be ready to go. may even start monday
That isn't a big deal at all. :) I must have just took it as being a long time. Can't wait to see the log bro!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Looking forward to it bud

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just received my supps this afternoon. I'll be sure to link the log here once it's posted. Thanks again PES.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i started mental health for nursing today but ill go ahead and log pretty soon. ill get my baselines tomorrow when i workout.

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Read this thread (mainly out of boredom) since I've been gone for about 2 months. But.... Interesting reading..... Only applied for one log I had to back out of cuz I may hav ebeen able to take the supps but not actually hit the gym- long story but anyways, learned a few things here.

yeah i started mental health for nursing today but ill go ahead and log pretty soon. ill get my baselines tomorrow when i workout.
This was one of my favorite clinicals- the classes were boring, but the clinicals were hairy as F**K, more than once the psych unit went on lockdown due to chairs and debris flying- definitely an adrenaline rush! Have fun with the log too