Log a stack of your choice.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Ben, PES, and Random.org! The stack looks promising and I've been wanting to try these supps for a while (especially Anabeta Elite). Congrats to the other winners as well.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Awesome this will be educational can't wait for the help on this

Testdriver

Testdriver

Awards
I dont get this random thing. Top three on the list won? I'm number 18 on here...ohhh....man....to be 18 again .....those were da fuggen days!!!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Oh snap....3 winners...I thought it was everyone on the list lol, already sent me email haha. Woops.

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
Epic logging promo is epic! :dance:

Congrats to the winners and good luck on those logs.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congrats to all winners, lets post those log pinks here so others can follow along! :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Congrats guys

cdup

cdup

Awards
Congrats winners totally excited to see the logs. How about givin it up for PES too. Wouldn't be possible without some real results products.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Congrats to the 3 winners. Kill it with these logs and training. Realize that this opportunity is not an everyday type deal here.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just saw this on FB! thanks!!!! i just got off a stack so it will be a couple weeks before i start back but i will get it done!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
In true PES fashion, Random.org to keep it fair. Congratulations to the winners!

Please email your product requests and shipping addresses to [email protected].

Thank you to all who applied.
Wow Random.org is the sh1t...chose the best loggers for Pes...congrats guys and PES great promo....I love PES products and I was hating myself coz you did this promo little too early lol...if this promo was done a couple of months later, I would have been able to apply....oh well I'm logging your preworkout for sure...can't wait!!! :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations all!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont get this random thing. Top three on the list won? I'm number 18 on here...ohhh....man....to be 18 again .....those were da fuggen days!!!!
We do it through Random.org to take out any favouritism and to make it impartial. :)

Oh snap....3 winners...I thought it was everyone on the list lol, already sent me email haha. Woops.
Did you include your username on the email so they will know you aren't one of the winners when they read it?

Damn i did the same. Yeah somehow i missed the 3 thing. :p
You have emailed as well?!

just saw this on FB! thanks!!!! i just got off a stack so it will be a couple weeks before i start back but i will get it done!
We made the assumption that everyone who entered was ready to start straight away.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
We do it through Random.org to take out any favouritism and to make it impartial. :)

Did you include your username on the email so they will know you aren't one of the winners when they read it?

You have emailed as well?!

We made the assumption that everyone who entered was ready to start straight away.
Yeah I included my username, don't worry I already emailed them again telling them I wasn't the winner.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
I've been dying to ask you this for months - why do you feel the need to color red the font of every single one of your posts? :think:
I like red. Im dying my hair red soon aswell.

Okay, is it pick on TheHardOne day or something? haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks, it saves me a job. I wonder if that is why you get so many free supplements? ;)
Ben don't be mean! He is after all a hard working and knowledgeable individual who has earned his logs! Come on now sexy Otter, don't be mean to a fellah in need and low funds! :p!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Ben don't be mean! He is after all a hard working and knowledgeable individual who has earned his logs! Come on now sexy Otter, don't be mean to a fellah in need and low funds! :p!
There is no reason to discriminate on someone that just wants to help out companies and make his bodybuilding hobby more interesting. Plus, go back to everyone of my logs, and check out the promo thread and see if I really won the promo. If I don't log from a promo, I log from a request, or if I kindly request. :)

Thanks Celorza for understanding what I do, what im all about.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
There is no reason to discriminate on someone that just wants to help out companies and make his bodybuilding hobby more interesting. Plus, go back to everyone of my logs, and check out the promo thread and see if I really won the promo. If I don't log from a promo, I log from a request, or if I kindly request. :)

Oh I've said it before bud , I respect the amount of knowledge and dedication you bring to the table haha. Besides I am a logger myself :p I can't deny the convenience of helping out with real feedback on a product from a company , specially when facing economical hardships!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you have read into my light hearted comment with a little too much severity. I hoped the little wink on the end would show I wasn't being serious. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like red. Im dying my hair red soon aswell.

Okay, is it pick on TheHardOne day or something? haha
I remember it being pink some time ago... :dance:

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I think you have read into my light hearted comment with a little too much severity. I hoped the little wink on the end would show I wasn't being serious. :)
I think the twink made his thoughts go elsewhere ;)

I do agree the HARDONE has very good knowledge and logs. He is very active in these forums.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No one discredited you brotha man! You're solid : ) He was foolin with ya.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are taking the Internet forum humor way too literally around here lately! Just my opinion though.

Paulhal

Paulhal

Awards
Congrats to the winners! Will be following the log closely!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are taking the Internet forum humor way I literally around here lately! Just my opinion though.
I am glad someone saw it as a joke. It seemed to escalate faster than a fight between enemy news teams.

I saw one guy kill another one with a trident.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am glad someone saw it as a joke. It seemed to escalate faster than a fight between ***** news teams.

I saw one guy kill another one with a trident.
Go f yourself San Diego.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are taking the Internet forum humor way I literally around here lately! Just my opinion though.
Admittedly I had to read between the lines on what you meant because this sentence made no sense at all lol. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Admittedly I had to read between the lines on what you meant because this sentence made no sense at all lol. :)
Lmao words can't describe how much I hate you Ben!!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So much love and s3x going around in this forums...aaah it feels like home :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao words can't describe how much I hate you Ben!!!!
Haha, I burst out laughing when I read this!

The funny thing was, I wrote the second post and realised you had edited it so I had to go back and edit it before you saw.

Good thing I know you get my humour. Otherwise we would have to really lay low for a while because somebody would probably be wanted for murder.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, I burst out laughing when I read this!

The funny thing was, I wrote the second post and realised you had edited it so I had to go back and edit it before you saw.

Good thing I know you get my humour. Otherwise we would have to really lay low for a while because somebody would probably be wanted for murder.
That honestly is funny because I thought to myself he quoted that a while after I edited it! I know your silly little games sir!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Don't worry guys, its cool!

Its just the world we live in, when someone reads something that "sounds right", they could take that for granted, then all hell breaks loose via getting the wrong story out there, I just didn't want to be marketed as some sort of a hustler!

I ain't no Hustla.....but I am TheHardOne, I like GDA's and turtlezz.... ok im done lol.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would you try for PES logs when you are running the entire MGN arsenal on another forum bro? If you would have won and taken the chance away from someone else, that isn't logging an entire product line already, that would have been BS.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Why would you try for PES logs when you are running the entire MGN arsenal on another forum bro?
Protein powder, BCAA's, AAKG, Multivitamins?

lol

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
No2xl how would you have determined what product your pumps were coming from?
Im not taking AAKG pre right now, just 8g Cit Malate, and man....my pumps have been CRAZY. Love it!

Are you trying to expose me or something? lol I have nothing to hide, only categories im logging right now is meal replacement powders, bcaa's, AAKG based product, Cit Malate, Focux XT.

PES' Anabeta / erase / Alpha t-2, is not protein powder and amino acids.

Come at ME BRO.

haha, hug? <3

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Im not taking AAKG pre right now, just 8g Cit Malate, and man....my pumps have been CRAZY. Love it!

Are you trying to expose me or something? lol I have nothing to hide, only categories im logging right now is meal replacement powders, bcaa's, AAKG based product, Cit Malate, Focux XT.

Come at ME BRO.

haha, hug? <3
Randoja DOES make a good point...one for which I flamed djbombsquad to cinder bro...seriously if you are already logging a full line of 1 company its just a d1ck move to even apply for other companies logs...Seriously this is bad looking bro, if someone is already taking the time to sponsor you why go try to get more supps from someone else too? Aren't you one of the ones who said "its a marathon, it takes years" and also "taking more supps will not mean you get more benefit out of them"...come on bro there's a limit and you were very well crossing it with this :/ I support yah and all and like your logs but bro...logging on another forum a WHOLE line and then coming here to take even MORE supps...1 company at a time or 2 if they do a joint log...don't get greedy...

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Come at ME BRO.

haha, hug? <3
Nah bro, no hug. I don't have any respect for a $hit-bag supp whore who will just try to get into any log on any forum for personal gain. Companies like PES that are good enough people to let fat stacks like this go to loggers do not deserve to have people like you trying to horn in on the opportunity when you already have something going. There is absolutely no way you could accurately portray the results of 3 more supps into your regiment without presenting misinformation. Come @ me bro.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nah bro, no hug. I don't have any respect for a $hit-bag supp whore who will just try to get into any log on any forum for personal gain. Companies like PES that are good enough people to let fat stacks like this go to loggers do not deserve to have people like you trying to horn in on the opportunity when you already have something going. There is absolutely no way you could accurately portray the results of 3 more supps into your regiment without presenting misinformation. Come @ me bro.
Damn...hate the flame and the anger...but love the honest truth here...repped for sure!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Randoja DOES make a good point...one for which I flamed djbombsquad to cinder bro...seriously if you are already logging a full line of 1 company its just a d1ck move to even apply for other companies logs...Seriously this is bad looking bro, if someone is already taking the time to sponsor you why go try to get more supps from someone else too? Aren't you one of the ones who said "its a marathon, it takes years" and also "taking more supps will not mean you get more benefit out of them"...come on bro there's a limit and you were very well crossing it with this :/ I support yah and all and like your logs but bro...logging on another forum a WHOLE line and then coming here to take even MORE supps...1 company at a time or 2 if they do a joint log...don't get greedy...
Understood!

Remember, its not greed, its just for a good cause. That is all! :)