Log a stack of your choice.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Nah bro, no hug. I don't have any respect for a $hit-bag supp whore who will just try to get into any log on any forum for personal gain. Companies like PES that are good enough people to let fat stacks like this go to loggers do not deserve to have people like you trying to horn in on the opportunity when you already have something going. There is absolutely no way you could accurately portray the results of 3 more supps into your regiment without presenting misinformation. Come @ me bro.
Completely understand. I know most forum members will think this way about me, I understand.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
And....

There goes my reputation. Now im the bad guy.

:(

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
And....

Don't even complain...I am known for negging at least 5x in a row...trust me one neg from me is nothing...and its because you pitched me good advice and support in one log...But do think about what you are doing bro...being 20 is no excuse for getting away with it...

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Don't even complain...I am known for negging at least 5x in a row...trust me one neg from me is nothing...and its because you pitched me good advice and support in one log...But do think about what you are doing bro...being 20 is no excuse for getting away with it...
**** just got real.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And....

Could be worse, you could get a blacklist nomination. Probably should just enjoy your negs brah.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Someone come @ me?

;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Someone come @ me?

;)
Come at me bro! I'll give you such a heart-love-filled-hug you will bleed flowers from your a*s! hahahaha :p!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry guys, its cool!

Its just the world we live in, when someone reads something that "sounds right", they could take that for granted, then all hell breaks loose via getting the wrong story out there, I just didn't want to be marketed as some sort of a hustler!

I ain't no Hustla.....but I am TheHardOne, I like GDA's and turtlezz.... ok im done lol.
I've never had any issue with you but I have poked fun at your font a time or two. I'm pretty sure you took no offense to it. :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
I've never had any issue with you but I have poked fun at your font a time or two. I'm pretty sure you took no offense to it. :)
Me no want issues with anyone!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
HardOne, you're a good guy... You get a bit excited at times but you're a good guy. This got out of control for you, but just stay low key for a while. You did a good log for me a month back.... I'll be honest I don't want to name drop but there's a "Mr." around here doing the same thing.... He applies for a lot of logs and seems to have them "lined up" cool to do that for 1 more promo while your logging but applying to 2-4 promos looks greedy.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Im logging some protein powders/bcaa's/AAKG/cit malate/concentration based product, something that Anabeta/Erase is not.

Problem?

Am I greedy? How? They are different categories. Emotions are hurt because I want to help my bodybuilding hobbies and help companies with a NO BS type of log?

:) Hugz or continue to have emotions hurt

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
HardOne, you're a good guy... You get a bit excited at times but you're a good guy. This got out of control for you, but just stay low key for a while. You did a good log for me a month back.... I'll be honest I don't want to name drop but there's a "Mr." around here doing the same thing.... He applies for a lot of logs and seems to have them "lined up" cool to do that for 1 more promo while your logging but applying to 2-4 promos looks greedy.
I see your siggy and I like it! :D! , Also I have no standing promos atm ;) just my Form-X and bowed out of many atm...even one a certain Forgotten one asked me if yes or no on pm :*!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck, I'm definitely not sitting around to watch where this thread goes from here. :-(

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Haha I know who your talking about :)

Right on, understood Boss! (oh and I posted that recycle review in the review section for ya :) )

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Know who I'm talking about?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking about withdrawing myself from the log... I'd be starting up after finishing another generous one. I don't want to seem greedy and would rather fund one myself than be perceived that way.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im logging some protein powders/bcaa's/AAKG/cit malate/concentration based product, something that Anabeta/Erase is not.

Problem?

Am I greedy? How? They are different categories. Emotions are hurt because I want to help my bodybuilding hobbies and help companies with a NO BS type of log?

:) Hugz or continue to have emotions hurt
I lol at your presumption of hurt emotions dude. But if you don't think it's shady practice, let me ask you this. Did you ask Anthony Cody of MGN if he minded you going out and trying to get logs while you were on an exclusive supp line log for his company? Did you ask the fine people of PES if they cared that you were doing another log of several supplements also geared to help recovery and performance? Or did you just not say anything at all?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm thinking about withdrawing myself from the log... I'd be starting up after finishing another generous one. I don't want to seem greedy and would rather fund one myself than be perceived that way.
Breezy if there's someone who deserves this more than anyone is you! Damn spartan! You deserve this after all the hard work you put up at the gym! AND You have no standing or prevailing commitments with no one else! KEEP THIS LOG! I really wanna see what PES does to a beast like you! I can see you gaining massively from it! come on bro! Don't say nonsense! BEN! Do not listen to this humble and hard working man please!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I lol at your presumption of hurt emotions dude. But if you don't think it's shady practice, let me ask you this. Did you ask Anthony Cody of MGN if he minded you going out and trying to get logs while you were on an exclusive supp line log for his company? Did you ask the fine people of PES if they cared that you were doing another log of several supplements also geared to help recovery and performance? Or did you just not say anything at all?
Did he ask Coop (CyBabe) or KingJames (long live his majesty) if he could also take up SNS products while on MGN and then pursue an immediate log from PES?...JW!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The person I am speaking of has his name on the list but is not 1 of the top 3 winners. ;)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Know when to hold them and know when to fold them

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U guys keep this up... I'll have to talk Ben & no1 is getting shyt! ;)

:lol:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To interrupt the arguing I thought I would make a couple of things clear from our perspective.

I intentionally write as few rules as possible to give everyone a fair shot. Sometimes I feel that companies ask so much of their logs it feels like they are trying to get them to work as a rep for them i.e. post video updates, post 5 times per week, only be from USA etc. Keeping the list of criteria short allows an open playing field to give back to the AM community.

If customers are unhappy because sponsored loggers are running other logs and therefore have skewed results then this is something we want to avoid because it defeats the object of giving free stacks out to you guys. We take this feedback on board so I am grateful for the comments in here and via PM that people have sent me. This may influence promotions in the future in terms of stipulating no other logs are to be completed simultaneously.

As with all of the PES threads we politely request that things are kept civil. :)

Ben

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The person I am speaking of has his name on the list but is not 1 of the top 3 winners. ;)
I remember an infamous Aaron quote:

"You never know who's watching the forums ;)" hahahaha epic Rep? or Epic Stalker? Let the generations decide!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Breezy if there's someone who deserves this more than anyone is you! Damn spartan! You deserve this after all the hard work you put up at the gym! AND You have no standing or prevailing commitments with no one else! KEEP THIS LOG! I really wanna see what PES does to a beast like you! I can see you gaining massively from it! come on bro! Don't say nonsense! BEN! Do not listen to this humble and hard working man please!
Thanks buddy, the supports appreciated as always. I'd most likely log the same stack anyways...just pay for it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will say this, all my "epic" Purus loggers actually brought Purus products on their own accord as well... Great guys to keep an eye on for future loggers....

^ Real Talk.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Haha you guys should just PM about this to learn the whole story.

The log from MGN is about done. About out of BCaa's Recovery 911, only a few servings left.

Only thing im logging at the moment that has aatleast 3 weeks left is Citrulline Malate, and some Focus Xt.

Thats all.

Can somebody let Randoja log something? I think thats what he wants right now.

Now can we hug?!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Never needed to, was never a problem, they are different categories. If their is a problem they will specifically email me or would have specifically told me that I can't be logging other products. Different categories. Nutrients are nutrients. Hormonal agents are hormonal agents.

Can we hug now? :)

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can somebody let Randoja log something? I think thats what he wants right now.
The fine people at LG Sciences already have. That's why u don't see me in here signing up for all the supp logs I can find.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The fine people at LG Sciences already have. That's why u don't see me in here signing up for all the supp logs I can find.
So much win in this post...Rep...Y U NO LET ME REP SO OFTEN!?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Im going to go hug my mommy since you guys are being mean.

brb

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Yay!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People are taking the Internet forum humor way too literally around here lately! Just my opinion though.
No one asked you....

Edit: should've kept reading before bumping... i'm out.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Im going to go hug my mommy since you guys are being mean.

brb
Dude this came off really childish. Best thing to do is let this die and just do 120% knock out job on your logs. I'd just leave this thread alone and avoid it, just some advice I'm giving out.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aaron may have been talking about me- When I tried to sell / trade the c20 I got from usp/pes promo back in feb.. I wonder if that's why I haven't won Any others or been elected to a rep spot.. FWIW I'm still sitting on the products (used epro and modern bcaa) and just waiting for the right time to use the remainder for my goals. Personally, I learned my lesson n want to be a long time, active, respected member on here.. So hopefully that incident has been forgiven/ forgotten (even tho I just brought it back to life, to make a pertinent statement to this current incident). I believe everyone should be given a second chance. In my case, I wasn't even trying to hide it. I did something distasteful (didnt realize it was at the time), it was pointed out-albeit rather harshly by a few members- and I learned from it and am a better member for it IMHO. Just wanted to get that out there! Hopefully everyone can be forgiving and understand that mistakes and misunderstandings are a part of life. Once is ok.. Twice or 3 times- then it's time to flame

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aaron may have been talking about me- When I tried to sell / trade the c20 I got from usp/pes promo back in feb.. I wonder if that's why I haven't won Any others or been elected to a rep spot.. FWIW I'm still sitting on the products (used epro and modern bcaa) and just waiting for the right time to use the remainder for my goals. Personally, I learned my lesson n want to be a long time, active, respected member on here.. So hopefully that incident has been forgiven/ forgotten (even tho I just brought it back to life, to make a pertinent statement to this current incident). I believe everyone should be given a second chance. In my case, I wasn't even trying to hide it. I did something distasteful (didnt realize it was at the time), it was pointed out-albeit rather harshly by a few members- and I learned from it and am a better member for it IMHO. Just wanted to get that out there! Hopefully everyone can be forgiving and understand that mistakes and misunderstandings are a part of life. Once is ok.. Twice or 3 times- then it's time to flame
Wasn't talking about you...

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Something so good.... That's why all the controversy. PES definitely brings out the animal.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i'll take that as a "hvactech and his fine self" already have

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I will say this, all my "epic" Purus loggers actually brought Purus products on their own accord as well... Great guys to keep an eye on for future loggers....

^ Real Talk.
yup....

je6203

Awards
I would love to take Erase pro, alpha t-2, and anaebta elite. I just started using supplements with working out and have never tried a cycle before. I am very skinny and am not able to eat a lot of food. With anabeta elite and erase pro i know i will be able to eat a lot more and gain the more muscle i work very hardly for. I work out 5 to 6 times a week while working full time and going to school. I would enjoy logging erase pro, alpha t-2, and anabeta elite with my workout routine with my weight and scales on my feeling including; strength, hunger, libido etc.

Last edited:
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
pretty sure promo is over....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Dude this came off really childish. Best thing to do is let this die and just do 120% knock out job on your logs. I'd just leave this thread alone and avoid it, just some advice I'm giving out.
Always listen to D2's advice, comes from the heart and its a mature standpoint always. (No sarcasm or diss)