Lincoln's ready to grow with 3-MHD

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
December 17
So been on MHD for about 3 days now, not sure if what I'm experiencing is placebo, but I have noticed some things. Off the bat weights are feeling much lighter now and progressing today's workout was much easier I feel then the last week, even though I was lifting less last week. Starting to get that alpha feeling a bit walking around the gym thinking about eating and getting huge, so I guess that would be my drive is up. Libido is still on spot or higher even, went a few rounds with girlfriend yesterday. Feel much more up beat today as well, this could be that alpha feeling, but my mind is much more clear and looking around it feels like I'm seeing things in 1800p HD quality haha. Possibly a bit more vascular and tighter around the edges, muscle density as well.

Deadlift: 1x5x145, 1x5x185, 1x3x215, 1x5x235, 1x5x270, 1x5x305
OH Press: 1x5x65, 1x5x80, 1x3x90, 1x5x105, 1x5x120, 1x5x135, 10x10x100
DB rows: 3x12x80
Shrugs: 4x15x180
Side laterals: 2x10x30, 2x10x25
Face pull: 2x10x150, 1x10x120
Concentration curl: rest pause: 35
Hammer curl: rest pause: 35
Bar curl: rest pause: 50

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to play around alot especially on cycles my body reacts different once I decided to start competing I never wAntes bf% over 13 I can still gain between 10 and 12

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yep that is my goal is to stay between 10-12% year round

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
December 17
So been on MHD for about 3 days now, not sure if what I'm experiencing is placebo, but I have noticed some things. Off the bat weights are feeling much lighter now and progressing today's workout was much easier I feel then the last week, even though I was lifting less last week. Starting to get that alpha feeling a bit walking around the gym thinking about eating and getting huge, so I guess that would be my drive is up. Libido is still on spot or higher even, went a few rounds with girlfriend yesterday. Feel much more up beat today as well, this could be that alpha feeling, but my mind is much more clear and looking around it feels like I'm seeing things in 1800p HD quality haha. Possibly a bit more vascular and tighter around the edges, muscle density as well.

The strength increases happen pretty quickly. I know what you mean about that feeling, i wanted to choke people at the gym and eat them for a snack while on this stuff

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love the alpha feeling I'm training all high reps for growth right now I love when im i see some guys curling or pusing heavy weight then I get in the corner and start curling or pressing light weights and when I pull my sweatshirt off their face be like wtf how he look like that with the weight he pushing

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
^I could never do that. I need a hybrid of training or I'd feel like a ***** doing high rep work with light weights. Even when I do my high rep work I'm thinking about heavy weights.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^I could never do that. I need a hybrid of training or I'd feel like a ***** doing high rep work with light weights. Even when I do my high rep work I'm thinking about heavy weights.
Yea I'm only able to do it because I had 2 surgeries for a fully ruptured pec in July prepping for my last contest so that slows me down even when I want to put more weight on

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm only able to do it because I had 2 surgeries for a fully ruptured pec in July prepping for my last contest so that slows me down even when I want to put more weight on
Bpc-157 should help you out.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
December 19th
Sorry about the later update, had work right after gym. Noticed I put on some more weight this morning, pretty crazy as I'm still eating somewhat below my maintenance. Did go a bit heavy on the leg press, but that is only because I couldn't go heavy on Monday and felt like seeing what I could do.

161.4lbs
29.5inches (waist)

Bench: 1x50x135
Close grip bench: 1x50x135
DB bench: 1x50x90
Overhead exten: 1x50x75
DB rows: 1x50x65
Tricep PD: 1x100x40
Shrugs: 1x50x130
Side laterals: 1x50x15
Face pull: 1x50x120
Lat PD: 1x50x120
Concentration curl: 1x100x35
Hammer curl: 1x100x35
Squat: 1x50x225
Leg press: 1x10x720, 1x10x810, 1x10x1,200
Leg extensions: 1x50x90

turff49

turff49

Awards
I shop there too!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Noticing some mild lethargy and mood swings. Don't feel like myself today.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Could be the weather...lol

I've not ever notice being lethargic on 3-MHD.
Are you drinking enough water and eating enough food? Cals should increase while on.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Could be the weather...lol I've not ever notice being lethargic on 3-MHD. Are you drinking enough water and eating enough food? Cals should increase while on.
I woke up tired even though I slept 8 hours, so going to try for more and see if that helps. Weather has been fine I think, I live in the sunshine state. After I got my first meal in I did feel much better, been drinking and eating more, but for some reason this morning was a roller coaster.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I do feel pretty good today, alpha feeling and all. Yesterday must of been a build up of work, gym, lack of rest and lack of food/water. Thought I was all good, but it seems I need to be resting more and getting in a bit more calories. Had a ton of chicken yesterday and got a bit dirty with some cheesy fries from Cluck U and a personal small pizza from the Hut.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Keep up with the food and rest bro and you'll feel great, slack on either and you'll feel like crap. Lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I didn't really expect that, as I usually bulk during cycle, so this is a new experience

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
December 22

Joints are starting to get beat up, weights are lighter but joints say hell no. I have cissus here and going to up the cod oil. Squats are killing my knees, but still hit pr on log pressing

Bench: 1x5x100, 1x5x125, 1x3x150, 1x3x175, 1x3x200, 1x3x220, 10x10x155
Tricep pd: 1x10x50, 1x10x60, 1x10x70
OH Exten: 2x15x80, 1x15x85
DB press: 2x10x75, 1x10x80
Close grip bench: 1x10x135, 2x10x185
Squat: 1x5x185, 1x5x225, 1x3x270, 1x3x315, 1x3x360, 1x3x405, 10x10x235
Front squat: 1x10x135, 1x10x185, 1x10x225
Leg press: 1x10x720, 1x10x810, 1x10x1205
Leg extension: 3x10x110
Caf raise: 3x15x130

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
December 22 Joints are starting to get beat up, weights are lighter but joints say hell no. I have cissus here and going to up the cod oil. Squats are killing my knees, but still hit pr on log pressing Bench: 1x5x100, 1x5x125, 1x3x150, 1x3x175, 1x3x200, 1x3x220, 10x10x155 Tricep pd: 1x10x50, 1x10x60, 1x10x70 OH Exten: 2x15x80, 1x15x85 DB press: 2x10x75, 1x10x80 Close grip bench: 1x10x135, 2x10x185 Squat: 1x5x185, 1x5x225, 1x3x270, 1x3x315, 1x3x360, 1x3x405, 10x10x235 Front squat: 1x10x135, 1x10x185, 1x10x225 Leg press: 1x10x720, 1x10x810, 1x10x1205 Leg extension: 3x10x110 Caf raise: 3x15x130
have you tried taking 3G of taurine?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
For my knees? Thought that was for pumps... Haven't yet, but will see how cissus works and go from there, I usually can do 405 easy, but joints were not liking the weight at all

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Aren't you doing any warmup sets for your joints? For instance, on leg press you jumped into some heavy weight pretty fast, for squats you only did 5 reps at lighter weights. My first 2 sets are warmups and usually involve 12-22 reps to get the joints going. Try that before the heavier weight.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For my knees? Thought that was for pumps... Haven't yet, but will see how cissus works and go from there, I usually can do 405 easy, but joints were not liking the weight at all
It can't hurt. I'd increase the fish oil intake as well. I also started taking Joyful Joints. Has helped me immensely.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loving the volume cissue never did much for my joints glucosamine had always worked better

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Aren't you doing any warmup sets for your joints? For instance, on leg press you jumped into some heavy weight pretty fast, for squats you only did 5 reps at lighter weights. My first 2 sets are warmups and usually involve 12-22 reps to get the joints going. Try that before the heavier weight.
I did 3 sets for a warm... 185, 225, 270 are warm up sets prescribed to me from 531 setup. Leg press had two warm up sets than my all set, which I don't have issues with, my knees are fine of these.

Loving the volume cissue never did much for my joints glucosamine had always worked better
I have some of that, so I will start using that

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about no update guys! Hectic week with work, travel, holidays, etc....

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Will have a big update coming later with my past weeks experience and workouts!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Hello? anyone here?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have not heard fro Abe this year ??

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Me either. Hopefully he's ok.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Hey Abe, what is your age, height and weight? what number of cycle is this for you? Your lifts just seem fairly low for an experienced lifter and user

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Abe, what is your age, height and weight? what number of cycle is this for you? Your lifts just seem fairly low for an experienced lifter and user
BenchING almost twice your body way seems low? Not to mentice dl and squat over 400lbs at a weight of 157

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I was talking about this. I'm not familiar with all of his numbers, and I'm not trying to bash him, I am curious. Thats why I was asking about his height and weight as well. Using something as strong as 3-MHD, I'd assume he's pretty experienced, with 3-4 cycles under his belt. Assuming he made the most of those, yes, I would expect his lifts to be higher. He is probably not maxing out right now then, it would seem. But it was just a question, no need to nut-hug him so hard.

BenchING almost twice your body way seems low? Not to mentice dl and squat over 400lbs at a weight of 157

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't seen him on Instagram recently either. I hope he's OK.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was talking about this. I'm not familiar with all of his numbers, and I'm not trying to bash him, I am curious. Thats why I was asking about his height and weight as well. Using something as strong as 3-MHD, I'd assume he's pretty experienced, with 3-4 cycles under his belt. Assuming he made the most of those, yes, I would expect his lifts to be higher. He is probably not maxing out right now then, it would seem. But it was just a question, no need to nut-hug him so hard.
I wasn't nut hugging hugging but his numbers were listed height weight max lifts etc in the log. I assumed you had read the log before asking your questions....

I'm mean all that was clearly listed in post number 2 so instead of trying to say I'm nuthugging maybe you should read a thread before asking questions that are already answered

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, but didn't he mention he was 21? How has he ran a few cycles already?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for my vanish, been struggling with my physical and mental health as work, school, and life is been pretty hectic. One of the things I'd like to note is that msten makes me feel horrible without dermacrine. I've been trimming down the cals a bit and this is my last week with msten. I started taking 1g of xgels daily on Monday. Some noticeable accomplishments on this cycle would be 1 set of 10 reps with 315 front squating! This surprised me like hell, but one day I was feeling pumped after my back squats and went ham on some front squats. My New Years log will be up sometime today or tomorrow with some wyked goals! Started sheiko powerlifting routine today with added on hypertrophy work. My gym doesn't allow chains so any suggestions on what to use on bench instead of chains that simulates using chains?

Like the others said my stats are on first page, and good eye on that. I have been using about 85% in my past sessions. I've only had two harsh cycles this is the 2nd one. The others were mild. I only started beating the log book in the beginning of 2014. Sheiko will have me lifting my maxes.

Out of curiosity, but didn't he mention he was 21? How has he ran a few cycles already?
I have dabbled when I was younger as well, but had no idea what I was doing. That is till I started to educate myself.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I jumped in on the 3rd page without reading the original posts, my bad. Interesting that you're working so far below your maxes. How has the strength progression been so far?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I jumped in on the 3rd page without reading the original posts, my bad. Interesting that you're working so far below your maxes. How has the strength progression been so far?
All is good. Well I combined 531 and german volume training so this way my body recoups. Haven't tested for sometime, but my other lifts (accessory) are increasing steadily, so linearly so should my main. I'm about to come off cycle so I always stick with my on cycle maxes and wait to test at least 2months

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Sounds like a good plan.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sometimes I wish I could still max but now that I had the fully ruptured pec to go along with knee surgery I can't afford to too much risk

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Back is sore this workout was pretty good but my last few sets were killer.

Also did -
Hammer curls; 5x10x40lbs
Chinups: 5x10xbodyweight
wednesday1.png