Lincoln's ready to grow with 3-MHD

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Might start popping some mstane as I have two full bottles.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some people from orientation asked if I want to go to the campus cafe today too

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
The good news was that Rambo was going to hook me up with 2 bottles of MHD.. So cycle has been updated. Thanks!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
December 12th
Things got hectic on Friday so forgot to post this.

Side laterals: 1x50x15
Bench: 1x50x135
Close grip bench: 1x50x135
Overhead Exten: 1x50x75
Db rows: 1x100x65
Tricep PD: 1x100x40
Shrugs: 1x100x 130
Face pull: 1x50x120
Concentration curl: 1x100x30
Hammer curl: 1x100x30
Bar: 21: 3x40
Squat: 1x50x225
Leg press: 1x50x540
Leg Exten: 1x50x110
Calf raises: 2x50x110, 1x50x130

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Ready to grow! Ate 4 chicken breasts, 4 servings of Mac, and 4 slices of garlic bread at Sonnys.. Mm damn good. Didn't use any ranch, or sauce, and had water as my drink

turff49

turff49

Awards
In, although a few days late.
I've ran the 3-MHD a few times. Running it right now too, but not including it in my log. It's a good product to run but ditch the dropper and get an oral syringe to use.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have 4 oral syringes so I'm good ha ;) hoping product will come in monday

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
You should have it monday bro, sorry with the bogo and all the emails the boss is responding bery slowly!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You should have it monday bro, sorry with the bogo and all the emails the boss is responding bery slowly!
It is all goodddd. Got to preload my cycle assist and get the derma in my system. :D

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Checked out extreme stretching and going to incorporate that into my workouts.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Just wait until you see the gIns with the 3-MHD. I'm up about 4lbs after 8 days. My problem is always holding onto the gains. Much harder to do at my age. This time around I m shoot to increase about 12 and hold onto 4 afterwards. Of course I'm at 3600-4000 Cals right now too.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Guys the 3-MHD is on BOGO again and the price has been slashed. With the BOGO you can get it for $19 a bottle. We have to move it before the ban gets signed by Obama!!!

Use promo code: RSBOGO at synerbolics.com.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Took 1ml today... This stuff taste is eckkkk haha.. How do you guys hold this under your tongue? It burns as wel

turff49

turff49

Awards
It's not that bad. Some of the RC stuff is horrendous. Anastrozole and Clomid, those are bad tasting...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
December 15
Kind of a rough day as gym was pretty full so couldn't go as heavy on some exercises because other people were using plates.

Bench: 1x5x95, 1x5x120, 1x3x145, 1x5x155, 1x5x180, 1x5x205, 10x10x155
Close grip bench: 3x10x185
Db bench: 3x10x75
Overhead extension: 3x15x80
Tricep Pd: 3x15x50
Squat: 1x5x180, 1x5x225, 1x3x270, 1x5x290, 1x5x335, 1x5x380, 10x10x250
Leg press: 1x10x720, 1x10x810
Leg Exten: 3x10x110
Caf raises: 3x15x130

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Late, but in......

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you, but you are not late at all! Just got product in today. I jumped the gun a bit starting my cycle

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
So you did chest tris and legs all in the same day? I did legs last night and as I said in my log it wiped me out. No way I could of added more!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So you did chest tris and legs all in the same day? I did legs last night and as I said in my log it wiped me out. No way I could of added more!!
Chest and triceps are my weak point, so I do them first than I hit legs after as my legs are a strong point, so yeah haha.. Actually became a bit flat after leg presses as I couldn't up the weight as most of the plates were being used, so that bummed me out. Also added in some extreme stretches for chest and triceps... The ones for quads is a mystery to me lol. You do get used to working your body like this tho, just takes time and the right mentality

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So far not much to note, but been having a mild sore throat

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
At 159lbs today, waist is still the same at 29.5 inch, so guessing not fat gains.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
This one is hard to hold in the mouth so not sure if I will.. Probably will knock it back with a drink
Oh c'mon its not that bad....ok it does taste decently bad lol other RC atuff burns but this stuff does taste pretty bad at first. After a few doses you get used to it and it's easy to knock it down, i usually had a shake afterwards.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Oh c'mon its not that bad....ok it does taste decently bad lol other RC atuff burns but this stuff does taste pretty bad at first. After a few doses you get used to it and it's easy to knock it down, i usually had a shake afterwards.
This stuff is so strong that even when I had milk and orange juice in my mouth I could taste it and feel the burn wow haha, it's all good I'm getting adjusted to it. Just didn't expect it to burn to this degree.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
At 159lbs today, waist is still the same at 29.5 inch, so guessing not fat gains.
Wait till it kicks in and you'll gain size quickly, just have to keep up with the food. To be honest, i had an issue keeping up with the amount of food so I missed putting on even more size. Your making me want to run 3-MHD beginning of the year as part of my cycle, 2mLs sounds like a kick ass dose!!!

The strength gains will be phenomenal!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Wait till it kicks in and you'll gain size quickly, just have to keep up with the food. To be honest, i had an issue keeping up with the amount of food so I missed putting on even more size. Your making me want to run 3-MHD beginning of the year as part of my cycle, 2mLs sounds like a kick ass dose!!! The strength gains will be phenomenal!!
My body will put on weight no matter what at this point hah been cutting for several months so I'm slowly upping my calories, getting that anabolic rebound + this product. I know for a fact that my strength while on Dmz went up crazy fast so I'm expecting it will be more so now. I'm experiencing some things already but I will update later about my experiences so far

Shooting for 200lbs?! Good Gainz right there lol
Haha. I'm happy with just 7lb and and a reduction of 1.5% bf. Being 200lbs would be sweet tho :D

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
At 2ML id say that your goals are very reasonable..

I picked up a couple bottles of this myself, should be decent..

You'd be a beasty MF at 200lbs for sure.. Lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
At 2ML id say that your goals are very reasonable.. I picked up a couple bottles of this myself, should be decent.. You'd be a beasty MF at 200lbs for sure.. Lol
Yeah I like to keep it reasonable hah, rather gain 7lbs than 20 with a ton of fat. It has a pretty good profile and so far I'm liking it. Hah yeah 200 would be sick, just thinking that'd be hard to maintain for me right now

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you try and mix it in the oj first that's what I do with all my RC

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
I wouldn't mix it with anything, take it straight to the head sublingually for maximum absorption. Chase it with something that taste better!

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
I'm not pointing this at you at all bro, so don't take it this way..
You hold your weight well from pics..

But so many guys play with there diet, back n forth and all of that Mumbo Jumbo, lift weights and run cycles and still look like teenagers..

Smart guys on this forum to, know lots, give good advice but I can barely tell they lift..

When I wanna lose fat, I eat less junk and do cardio, when I wanna bulk, I eat anything and do no cardio..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You must have godly genetics! I have good genetics for putting size on, but not all good weight, fat and muscle. If I look at food I gain weight lol. Slow and steady for me.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
I'm not pointing this at you at all bro, so don't take it this way..
You hold your weight well from pics..

But so many guys play with there diet, back n forth and all of that Mumbo Jumbo, lift weights and run cycles and still look like teenagers..

Smart guys on this forum to, know lots, give good advice but I can barely tell they lift..

When I wanna lose fat, I eat less junk and do cardio, when I wanna bulk, I eat anything and do no cardio..
Yup almost what I do. Problem is on my 3-MHD run i didn't eat my cals. If I'm bulking i raise carbs, cutting lower carbs just a bit or back to normal and add cardio. I keep fats and protein the same.

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
You must have godly genetics! I have good genetics for putting size on, but not all good weight, fat and muscle. If I look at food I gain weight lol. Slow and steady for me.
Yup almost what I do. Problem is on my 3-MHD run i didn't eat my cals. If I'm bulking i raise carbs, cutting lower carbs just a bit or back to normal and add cardio. I keep fats and protein the same.
I don't have great genetics, my BF% isn't low, but I'm fine with that.. I lift because I enjoy it an it's my hobby.. If I buckled down and cut the late night sweets out it would drop, it's just not a priority atm..

I simply eat as I wish, I eat lots of meats and carbs by nature because it's what I like to eat.. I pound cakes and brownies afterwards which is why I'm not low on the bf%..

But I was always dieting years ago and watching calories and playing that game and never got anywhere.. I became more lax, hit the weights hard and gained like a MF..

175lbs to 245lbs in a couple years with maybe 5% BF from start to now.. May seem like a lot but in ratio of muscle to fat, not so bad on a bs diet lol

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In! Just ordered 6 bottles myself. What a great deal!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
5% isn't too bad, I think. To me this is a lifestyle, so everyone is different. My life revolves around my training, this kept me clean in high school from drugs, trouble, and alcohol. So keeping my diet on key 80% of the time is important to me as it is fun for me to watch the scale and measurements change, as with my overall appearance.