~LG33~ Goes Outlaw!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully I get the GHenerate tomorrow, I'll be waiting by the mailbox:lol:
And I'll be waiting at the next mailbox up to shanghai the package. DYNAMIC ENTRY!

PAGE 11 DYNAMIC ENTRY! YES!!!!

Last edited:
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats on the weight gain bro...keep tearin it up! I wanna see 20lb gain here! :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well of muscle duhh! :nutkick: :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to beat that weight gain! Bumping up cals further today. Suck it!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well after my Yankee Victory tonight I walked to my mail box, and was greeted with ~GHenerate~:D, so needless to say it was a 7 spray victory:lol:...really looking forward to this...

dosed 7 held for a minute or two.. The taste is very nice, almost like a fruity citrus flavor..

I'll do the weekend updates tomorrow:)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well after my Yankee Victory tonight I walked to my mail box, and was greeted with ~GHenerate~:D, so needless to say it was a 7 spray victory:lol:...really looking forward to this...

dosed 7 held for a minute or two.. The taste is very nice, almost like a fruity citrus flavor..

yeah it does taste good, enjoy the amplification of size while on it.:cheers:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah it does taste good, enjoy the amplification of size while on it.:cheers:

Sup Andrew:)...this is the two month bottle, so with the I-gh-1, should verr nice, and run through the entire PCT and then some..looking forward to the results:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
~LG33's Science Report # 26 & 27~

Weekend updates for Saturday & Sunday.. I had Heavy DOMS yesterday from Fridays chest work out..I think those high reps really hit me hard!, which I enjoy after chest day.. I'm thinking of going high and working my way down, Ex 235 x ?, 205 x ?, 185 x ?, 165 x ?, 135 x?.....What you guys think? I liked it due to the change.. then maybe add 5 lbs every week after that...see how that will improve my max. I received GHENERATE Yesterday, so that is in the mix right now, Dosed 7 sprays last night and this morning upon waking up. Flavor is nice, like i stated, its a citrus fruit.. I will say aggression is Definitely up! had a little altercation yesterday with some rude ass hole, I felt like the hulk was about to come out, scary thing was I was very quick to react....so i just neutralized the situation:)

Hope everyone had a fun filled night last night, I took the the little ones trick or treating, and walked miles it seemed. There was just no stopping them. Had a few peanut butter cups, dam there good:D.. I might go run a little today, the feeling of guilt is setting in i think...should last to Long though:lol:

Yankees, Game 4 tongiht!

Supplements Dosed for both days:

M1D - 3/3 split, First 3 upon getting up...3 prior to Dinner
MMV3 - 2/2/1 - 2 morning, 2 pre, a 1 at night
GHenerate - 7 sprays in AM, another 7 pre bed
I-GH-1 - Havent dosed this weekend, going with the 5 on 2 off
Anadraulic State - 1 scoop through out the day
Protein shakes - zero this weekend
Bc+Eaa's were sipped on through out the day

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+6 lbs hell yea brother!!! Ghenerate should only add to that!!

I had post Holloween night and walked for 4 hours around the barracks with my training partner. Man did that suck!! Today i had a cheat meal and ate almost 3k cals. So needless to say i feel guilty as all hell!!

:twak: haha

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Today i had a cheat meal and ate almost 3k cals. So needless to say i feel guilty as all hell!!
Whatever man. Calorie cycling. Keeping the body guessing. Yeah. I'm sure we could make an argument for it!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
lol -I forced myself to go "running" tonight too, I had a few beers for the first time in a long time last night at the Rockets game- keep killing it LG!!!!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+6 lean strong lbs is great! Congrats bro! :) The going high and working your way down routine sounds good, I'm doing the same with my close grip bench presses atm. Just make sure you warm up real good so you wont risk any injuries.
Keep on killing it man!

//CC

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job on the new pr buddy, sorry I havent been around, work and fam been both crazy.:cheers:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Well of muscle duhh! :nutkick: :D
Well of course muscle knuckle head lol... :twak:

Nice bro I tried lookin for that stuff all over the net couldn't find it anywhere...well we had our first full day of war games Yippy...can't ya tell i'm really excited..hahaa..nice gains by the way.... :cheers:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Let's see some pics bro :bow28: :party: ....an by the way lets go PHILLIES ahahhaahahh!!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
~LG33's Science Report # 28~

I had an awesome chest work out today!, changed things up today, had new tunes for the I-pod, and i was ready....Not sure what to give this to, GHenerate maybe? I waited no time in between sets, we pushed really fast, and I was amazed on how I was doing.I enjoyed the feeling because it added some more confidence into my routine. I'm thinking next week I might put 235in the 225 spot, then drop to 225 then so forth, Size is looking nice, no homo here, I was in the locker room room , this guy i know "Co-Worker" said dam man you juicing. you looking swole man!, then he points out a few pimples that have sprung up on my back..It was nice to have others comment on your results.. so heres the deal for today... and pic for motivation and those who live in the barracks;)

Routine:

Flat Bench:
165 x 10
185 x 8
225 x 5
235 x 4
(4th rep took everything i had, paused for 3-4 secs about half way up, but did push through it:) )

165 x 10
185 x 8
225 x 5
205 x 7
( Didnt have a spoter, so I played it safe went to 205 and just tried to rep it out)

165 x 10
185 x 8
225 x 5
205 x 8
185 x 6

Changed a few things up, as far as weight and reps... I really felt it!
135 x 4
185 x 5
225 x 8 (PR) Never repped it for 8 times:)
205 x 10
185 x 8
155 x 11

-------------------------------

Incline Bench:
135 x 10
165 x 8
185 x 6
205 x 4
(4th was ugly also, but busted it out)

135 x 10
165 x 8
185 x 6
185 x 6
(Again No spoter, so i stayed at 185)

145 x 10
175 x 8
185 x 6
190 x 5

145 x 10
175 x 8
185 x 7
200 x 4

---------------------------------

Decline Bench:
145 x 10
165 x 8
205 x 6
135 x 12

155 x 10 ^ 10lbs
185 x 8 ^ 20lbs
225 x 5 ^ 20 lbs
135 x 13
( I was able to add weight to these because I was unable to do Incline first, it was being used)

165 x 8
185 x 7
195 x 5
225 x 4

I killed this, on the last work out:)

Couldnt get on Decline, Swapped out with cable flys instead
60 x 12
70 x 10
70 x 10
80 x 6

Tri Push Downs
110 x 11
140 x 10
155 x 7
155 x 5

110 x 11
140 x 10
155 x 7
155 x 6 ^ 1 rep

110 x 11
140 x 10
155 x 7
155 x 6

125 x 10
155 x 10
170 x 8

--------------------------------

OverHead Extensions:
95 x 12
110 x 8
125 x 7

95 x 12
110 x 10 ^ 2 reps
125 x 8 ^ 1 rep

95 x 12
110 x 10
125 x 8

100 x 10
125 x 8
125 x 8

Cable Kick backs, palm up^^

50 x 8
50 x 8
50 x 8

50 x 8
50 x 8
60 x 5 ^ 10lbs but down 3 reps

50 x 8
50 x 8
60 x 5

50 x 10
60 x 8
60 x 6

--------------------------------

Ab's

55 x 1
35 x 1
30 x 1

60 x 1 ^ 5
32 x 1 - down 3
28 x 1 - down 2

Weighted rope crunches
155 x 25
155 x 25
155 x 20

170 x 20
170 x 20
170 x 17

Side bends, holding a 45lb plate

10 x 1
10 x 1
10 x 1
10 x 1

10 x 1
10 x 1
10 x 1
10 x 1

Same..as above..

10 x 1
10 x 1
10 x 1
10 x 1

Each side 10 bends^^

Supplements Dosed:

MMV3 - 2/2/1, 2 am, 2 1 hour pre, and 1 tonight
GHenerate - 7 sprays 15 mins pre work out, will dose 7 pre bed tonight
I-GH-1 - 2 pre bed tonight
Jack3d - 2 scoops 40 mins prior, ran out of AS
15g Bc+Eaa's, Intra work out
Protein shakes - 2
Bc+Eaa's through out the day​

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
That is awesome progress you are making. I am very jealous and wish I was in the adding mass period, but first things first. :)

FYI, I got a notice that my Ghenerate is shipping. I can't wait!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
awesome man! you logging it?
I might. I have got to figure out what my next plan of action is. I should have USP Labs O-E-P coming soon and I think it would be good to stack with Ghenerate. I just know that I want to drop body fat before worrying about adding adding much additional mass. I am really hoping I get the sleep benefits others are describing!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I hope that with 6 months to play with I can get another power phase in, your numbers are making me super jealous.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Killer workout bro! When i first tried GHenerate it kicked in QUICK so i wouldnt be surprised if it had somethin to do with the workout. Lookin strong too brother, get that ****!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday is 285 day if not more! im fukcing set:D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer workout bro! When i first tried GHenerate it kicked in QUICK so i wouldnt be surprised if it had somethin to do with the workout. Lookin strong too brother, get that ****!

Did you sweat like crazy? I was dripping like crazy today, I had my I-pod around my arm and I swear my vein was about to explode! hurt so bad i had to take it off:lol:, also I couldn't stop pounding them bc+eaa's Intra today..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might. I have got to figure out what my next plan of action is. I should have USP Labs O-E-P coming soon and I think it would be good to stack with Ghenerate. I just know that I want to drop body fat before worrying about adding adding much additional mass. I am really hoping I get the sleep benefits others are describing!
Im seeing mixed reviews about sleep, for the most part its dead on..but theres one or two, not seeing yet..Ive been on it for 3 days, first day my mouth was buzzing:lol: I havent had one problem, never woke up once, hell yesterday I woke up, I thought i had to cook dinner thats how OUT i was!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you sweat like crazy? I was dripping like crazy today, I had my I-pod around my arm and I swear my vein was about to explode! hurt so bad i had to take it off:lol:, also I couldn't stop pounding them bc+eaa's Intra today..
I sweated like crazy, and I STUNK! I still notice the vascularity pretty good and I have not used any Pump supps or anything.

Nice lifting progress, keep up the a** kicking.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
THAT'S IT! My back was pumped up like crazy yesterday and I couldn't figure out why. It was the GHenerate!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid workout again bro....Keep kickin azz...the wt your lifting is killer...hey did ya see my post about the ghenerate answer back shoot me a pm or something.... sucka :twak: :zx11pissed: ....hahaahhhaah

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a solid workout again bro....Keep kickin azz...the wt your lifting is killer...hey did ya see my post about the ghenerate answer back shoot me a pm or something.... sucka :twak: :zx11pissed: ....hahaahhhaah
I did see it, Im at work right now, I'll get with you tonight. One thing is for sure, you need to tell them boyz down there to grab this stuff!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
~LG33's Science Report # 29 & 30 "today"~

Been busy as hell this week, Just didn't have time to post the updates here. .. But keeping this on track, yesterday and today I didn't push it to hard in the gym due to a head cold, which sucks because **** was getting crazy!...., I'll be going out of town Friday thru the weekend, I know theres going to be upset people, but i will return:).. so heres some eye candy, and a libido check! hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy;)

Supplements Dosed:

Protein shakes - 2

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
~LG33's Science Report # 29 & 30 "today"~

Been busy as hell this week, Just didn't have time to post the updates here. .. But keeping this on track, yesterday and today I didn't push it to hard in the gym due to a head cold, which sucks because **** was getting crazy!...., I'll be going out of town Friday thru the weekend, I know theres going to be upset people, but i will return:).. so heres some eye candy, and a libido check! hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy;)

Supplements Dosed:

Protein shakes - 2

OOOHHH LAAWWDDYY!!!! hahahaha

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's with the 2cap dose of I-GH-1? Is there a benefit to low-dosing it?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what Eric said to do when dosing with Ghenerate.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Glad teh GHenerate is working so well for ya! It's awesome stuff. Gonna get me some for my PCT.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
I did see it, Im at work right now, I'll get with you tonight. One thing is for sure, you need to tell them boyz down there to grab this stuff!
You never got with me on this WTF????LOOSING MY PATIENCE :twak: ....I NEED this stuff lol....hit me back fool hope your northern trip is fun....:cheers:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You never got with me on this WTF????LOOSING MY PATIENCE :twak: ....I NEED this stuff lol....hit me back fool hope your northern trip is fun....:cheers:

Read your email knuckle head!..OK guys Im out until Sunday!, Craig, Irish, and 3clipseGT...Hold the down fort my brothers!!