Lg trifecta kit

mindPhreak

Awards
Nearing my fourth week(last week of them before form-xt) of the lg trifecta kit (m1d andro and epiandro) I was just curious if I were to get a second trifecta kit could I continue the m1d andro and epiandro totaling 8 weeks and then run the form-xt for four with daa as a pct.

MBZ

Awards
Is this your first cycle? What have your results been so far and what dose are you running the compounds?

mindPhreak

Awards
Not my first I have gone through a cycle of Epi(Rpn havoc) a cycle of celtitren and also a cycle of 1-ad. The dosing is as it says on the packaging for the trifecta kit, epiandro is 1.3 ml 3x daily and the m1d andro is 3 pills daily spaced out also.

mindPhreak

Awards
Results are bench has gone up about 10 lbs, squat is up 20 lbs and deadlift is up about 50 lbs (changed stance from conventional to sumo and found more comfortability)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did your weight increase?

You can run another 4 weeks if you want but I wouldn't drop that money on it personally. Given your cycle history I would at least want to run 300mg of a real 1-andro daily and then add in 4andro as well. (Super Mandro and andro the giant are my favorites)

If you want to end at 4 weeks I would add some viron to pct and you will be fine. The form xt is basically Arimistane. This is about as mild of a cycle as they come so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

mindPhreak

Awards
No I was aiming for more of a recomp, so I've kept my cals at about 2400 a day. I am 134 lbs now was 138 when I started.

MBZ

Awards
I would opt for what Afi140 suggested as well. I think you would have much better results.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I was aiming for more of a recomp, so I've kept my cals at about 2400 a day. I am 134 lbs now was 138 when I started.
At that size you just need to eat and workout man.

mindPhreak

Awards
5 foot 6 inches. cannot go above 145-150 lbs for the volume of food needed flares my UC.