LG Sciences Trifecta Andro Kit

espana32

espana32

Awards
I'm nearly finished with this stack and have had some great success cutting and packing on some great mass. This is my second time running a PH Stack so I am a newby at this.

Stack contains:
M1D Andro
Epiandro
Form XT

I used the Form XT after week 1 due to the fact my nipples started becoming sensitive and didnt want any gyno developing.
So my question should I buy another bottle of Form XT or what do y'all think about this as my PCT?

Arom-X RDe Chrome
Natadrol
EndoSurge Turbo

Any and all comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks good, but I would add another bottle of Form-XT to keep that E in check. Arom-X isn't quite strong enough IMHO.

Rise and Swell from mind and muscle is really good. My nuts have never recovered like that...

espana32

espana32

Awards
Is it safe to run Form XT for 8 weeks? I've read Arimistane shouldn't be used for more than 4 weeks. Plus I've also found A lot of reviews that long usage of an Arimistane will kill your libido.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah for sure. I think it is a good idea to drop the dose down.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I'm nearly finished with this stack and have had some great success cutting and packing on some great mass. This is my second time running a PH Stack so I am a newby at this.

Stack contains:
M1D Andro
Epiandro
Form XT

I used the Form XT after week 1 due to the fact my nipples started becoming sensitive and didnt want any gyno developing.
So my question should I buy another bottle of Form XT or what do y'all think about this as my PCT?

Arom-X RDe Chrome
Natadrol
EndoSurge Turbo

Any and all comments and suggestions would be appreciated.
Excellent work!! Trifecta is my FAVORITE kit that we offer, I feel like you get a good amount of lean mass PLUS your strength goes up!!!

2 Bottles of Form XT should be fine, and you can run it for 8 or 6 weeks (6 weeks at a slightly higher does)

espana32

espana32

Awards
Thanks for the advise.
I really had great success running the trifecta stack.
What would be recommended dosage of Form XT for the 6 and 8 week usage?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would def continue with the Form XT.. just dose as the label states, no need to change things.