decision made - lg sciences trifecta kit

skinnyboy10

Awards
Hi Guys,

So ive been deliberating over this for quite some time now.

had all my blood work done, will start logging my gains as well.

been tossing up between either the LG trifecta kit or Chosen1 by bsl.

decision has been made and i am purchasing the trifecta kit.

very excited will document gains via pics here, please follow along. share thoughts and comments where you like.

cheers

Nathan1722

Awards
You should run a serm along side form xt and you could use a test booster after pct

deeznutsboi

Awards
Good choice man. Bsl is underdosed garbage. Subbed as well.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm in too..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you already purchase?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
thanks! will start monday.

pct will just be the FORM-XT that comes with the product.
should i stack a test booster with the pct?
Get a SERM for PCT. Even an AI might be needed. Yes you can stack a tboster with SERM but its not mandatory, contrary to the SERM which is

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as a former LG rep im confident telling you that the FORM x that comes with the kit is plenty.

for one you will be using a lower dose of product do to their delivery system. unless you were stacking 3 kits together and triple dosing for 10 weeks,
then maybe a serm, but even then maybe not..
these are true PHs and not designer steroids. they clear the system in a couple days and do ALOT less suppression than real gear.
recovery should be a snap!

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
as a former LG rep im confident telling you that the FORM x that comes with the kit is plenty.

for one you will be using a lower dose of product do to their delivery system. unless you were stacking 3 kits together and triple dosing for 10 weeks,
then maybe a serm, but even then maybe not..
these are true PHs and not designer steroids. they clear the system in a couple days and do ALOT less suppression than real gear.
recovery should be a snap!
Interesting. So would you suggest upping the dose and extending the cycle? I've always added a designer to this stack or used it for 10-12 weeks alone. I do always use a serm and additional test booster of habit though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
absolutely as well as and increased dosing schedual.. like every 4 hrs even through the night.