Looking for advice regarding Trifecta kit and gyno...

JeremyD

Awards
I am a first time ph user and decided to start with the Trifecta kit as I hear it is very mild. I have slight gyno on the right side that I have had since I was a teenager (26 now). Anyway, I only used it for 4 days and started getting really achy behind my nipple. I guess I'm extremely sensitive to anything hormonal. Which is odd because I've used otc test boosters forever now (animal test, freetest to name a few). Anyway, I stopped right away and started researching a little more. I went and ordered Arimistane by VMI, more out of panic than anything lol. So my question(s) I guess is this: Is Arimistane (black series) any good as an estrogen suppressant, and do I start taking it before I get back on the Trifecta so that it gets in my system first? Also, how long are you supposed to take an AI? before, during and after? Like, Is there any kind of crazy side effect of stopping an AI? Also, is Arimistane, plus the Form XT that comes with Trifecta enough to protect me from gyno? Again, Trifecta is supposedly VERY mild. Should I start Form XT during my cycle, then run a second bottle for pct? Or just run Arimistane on cycle? And do I need Arimistane for pct as well (assuming arimistane is any good at all). Also, I keep hearing about SERMS, but I try to look into it and I am overwhelmed by all the options. If anyone knows a tried and true SERM, pm me. Also, the same questions I have about the AI apply to that as well. For all I know, they're the same. I'm a noob haha. So enlighten me!

Sorry for all the questions. Any advice would be appreciated. And please explain things like I was your child lol. I need to make sure I understand. I am planning on researching PH's more, I just had to get on something to make more of my bulk (getting over an injury). I'd also like to note that the ache went away 2 days after I stopped the Trifecta.

Thanks.

Also, I realize that there are a few of those more experienced people that like to run you into the ground on how foolish you are for doing anything without adequate research, and while I don't completely disagree with you, please just save your energy and don't comment.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you're getting gyno flares, stop the hormonal product.

Arimistane is NOT much of any of an ai. At a minimum, get something proven like SNS inhibit e, or a formestane product if you can find it.

You'll need to take the ai with your entire cycle and probably taper down post cycle to prevent any issues.