Hi looking for some advice with lowering estrogen

Johnnn

Awards
Im currently running a test only cycle and about to add halodrol. Ive got systems such as low sex drive, fatigue and water retention so I'm assuming it's high estrogen? I cant get gold of an ai so I've had to go with nolvadex, from what I've read this will only stop estrogen levels increasing and it will not lower them? Will the nolvadex help at all with any of my symptoms? Would an otc direutic help? And maybe any of the anti estrogen tablets online, has anyone had experience with them to let me know if they work? Any advice would be appreciated, this is making the cycle hell, never had issues like this before with test only cycles.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im currently running a test only cycle and about to add halodrol. Ive got systems such as low sex drive, fatigue and water retention so I'm assuming it's high estrogen? I cant get gold of an ai so I've had to go with nolvadex, from what I've read this will only stop estrogen levels increasing and it will not lower them? Will the nolvadex help at all with any of my symptoms? Would an otc direutic help? And maybe any of the anti estrogen tablets online, has anyone had experience with them to let me know if they work? Any advice would be appreciated, this is making the cycle hell, never had issues like this before with test only cycles.
You have ran other cycles???
Honestly man, you shouldn't have, with your lack of understanding how things work, and also without having the proper supplies on hand.

No ... That is not how Nolvadex works.
It will not lower Estrogen, and it will not keep it from increasing.
It can help keep you from getting gyno (if you have real Nolvadex), but all of the other high Estrogen symptoms will remain, and continue to increase

A lot of people (yourself included) don't seem to understand (or care) that these are potentially dangerous substances that you're putting into your body.
You could REALLY mess yourself up.

Why is it that I seen to care more about your health than you do?

How long have you been on this cycle? And how many other cycles have you ran (HONESTLY)?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You have ran other cycles???
Honestly man, you shouldn't have, with your lack of understanding how things work, and also without having the proper supplies on hand.

No ... That is not how Nolvadex works.
It will not lower Estrogen, and it will not keep it from increasing.
It can help keep you from getting gyno (if you have real Nolvadex), but all of the other high Estrogen symptoms will remain, and continue to increase

A lot of people (yourself included) don't seem to understand (or care) that these are potentially dangerous substances that you're putting into your body.
You could REALLY mess yourself up.

Why is it that I seen to care more about your health than you do?

How long have you been on this cycle? And how many other cycles have you ran (HONESTLY)?
Op before you get all pissed off and say, can yiu just answer my question, take a breath and please re read this post☝ and then stop everything and go see a doctor

Johnnn

Awards
Thanks for your reply I appreciate it. Yes I have ran a few cycles before, mainly just test and deca. Not done a cycle for around 5 years now just been training naturally but i recently decided to run a cycle. Yes I agree I should have made sure I had an ai in place before hand but I thought on a basic 500 of test pet week I'd be ok, never had these issues before when doing test and deca at higher doese. I'm half way through a 12 weeks cycle right now. I read thay nolvadex can help with water retention and also stop estrogen from increasing but it can not lower it, so is this not correct? Is there anything you can suggest for low libido and fatigue? I didnt think I'd have that problem with a basic test cycle

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
Tard post reported!!

Never "assume" anything. Get bloodwork done. Its cheap and takes almost no-time.
Playing w/ powerful drugs and hormones and not doing the basics = retarded...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I read thay nolvadex can help with water retention and also stop estrogen from increasing but it can not lower it, so is this not correct?

No, Nolvadex Cannot help with those issues.

Besides your current situation, you know what you should Really be concerned about?
The fact that you've ran 5 cycles, and didn't already know this basic information.

Imagine if a Dr had been injecting you with potentially very dangerous medicines, and you found out that he didn't know the basics of how they work.
How would you feel?
Because that is how you should feel about yourself right now.
Angry at yourself, and concerned about what you may have done to your health.

What you should realize is that there is honestly no way of telling (at the moment) what all you may have done to yourself, given your lack of understanding of a Basic compound like Nolvadex, and the basics of how it works.

The safest thing for you to do would be to talk to a Dr, but because you probably won't, get some Aromasin, and then end this cycle.

Last edited:

Johnnn

Awards
Op before you get all pissed off and say, can yiu just answer my question, take a breath and please re read this post☝ and then stop everything and go see a doctor
See a doctor for what? I've had blood work
Tard post reported!!

Never "assume" anything. Get bloodwork done. Its cheap and takes almost no-time.
Playing w/ powerful drugs and hormones and not doing the basics = retarded...
I've come here for advice not be called names
No, Nolvadex Cannot help with those issues.
Ok, is there anything you can suggest to help? I'll drop the dose down and see if that helps

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
See a doctor for what? I've had blood work

I've come here for advice not be called names

Ok, is there anything you can suggest to help? I'll drop the dose down and see if that helps
What did the blood work show?
What is your Estrogen levels, compared to the scale they gave you?

Johnnn

Awards
What did the blood work show?
What is your Estrogen levels, compared to the scale they gave you?
The blood work wasn't for estrogen as I didn't have this problem then, this has started in the last week or so. I had my liver enzymes, kidney and ecg done all was fine

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The blood work wasn't for estrogen as I didn't have this problem then, this has started in the last week or so. I had my liver enzymes, kidney and ecg done all was fine
I hope you understand that your Estrogen levels probably weren't ok then, just because your symptoms hadn't yet manifested at that time.

If you got mid-cycle blood work, you should have gotten your Estrogen checked. That's a basic.
Please don't do another cycle (no matter how this one turns out), without taking Time to go over everything having to do with cycling.... Including the things you thought you already knew.

The Safest route would be to talk to a Dr.
You should really get blood work.

Apart from those, someone in your situation could lower their Test dosage down to a minimum, until you get some Aromasin, and then PROPERLY end the cycle.

But, I am not a Dr, and nothing I say should be taken as medical advice. Always consult your Dr before starting or stopping any medicines.

Johnnn

Awards
I hope you understand that your Estrogen levels probably weren't ok then, just because your symptoms hadn't yet manifested at that time.

If you got mid-cycle blood work, you should have gotten your Estrogen checked. That's a basic.
Please don't do another cycle (no matter how this one turns out), without taking Time to go over everything having to do with cycling.... Including the things you thought you already knew.

The Safest route would be to talk to a Dr.
You should really get blood work.

Apart from those, someone in your situation could lower their Test dosage down to a minimum, until you get some Aromasin, and then properly end the cycle.

But, I am not a Dr, and nothing I say should be taken as medical advice. Always consult your Dr before starting or stopping any medicines.
Thankyou I appreciate your time

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thankyou I appreciate your time
Any time, man.
You should really become a part of this board.
It is an excellent place to learn and get advice.

The knee-jerk reactions to your post/situation are just a normal response to the situation you've currently put yourself in.
We don't normally bash one another so harshly, it was just to make sure you understood the situation you've put yourself in, and it's Seriousness.
(y)

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any time, man.
You should really become a part of this board.
It is an excellent place to learn and get advice.

The knee-jerk reactions to your post/situation are just a normal response to the situation you've currently put yourself in.
We don't normally bash one another so harshly, it was just to make sure you understood the situation you've put yourself in, and it's Seriousness.
(y)
Takes love to give brutal truth!
Hell this is why I still haven't pinned anything. closest I'm getting so far is TDs but the more I learn about this **** the more i realize I have no idea. it's like advanced chemistry class for gym rats. the science is crazy in depth and these boards are a wealth of knowledge

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hell this is why I still haven't pinned anything. closest I'm getting so far is TDs but the more I learn about this **** the more i realize I have no idea. it's like advanced chemistry class for gym rats. the science is crazy in depth and these boards are a wealth of knowledge
Yeah, this is a great Board, man.
It has a good balance, and a wealth of knowledge.

.... Hopefully, we all continue to learn.

(y)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those who have spoken with me, or followed me much probably already know this ......

I followed this up with a PM with other info that should help him.
Pointing out errors is great, but I also try to provide helpful information.
(y):)💪

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dude you've got issues with your cycle, the last thing you need is to add more steroids.

In your position, as much as I don't like RC stuff I'd suggest headed to MA Research and get you an AI @Smont can swoop in with that sweet sweet discount... I think it's him anyways.

Nolva does nothing but stop estrogen from binding to certain tissues(obviously more than that, but for the purpose of on cycle use). You won't get tits, but you can still stroke out from water retention and high BP lol and everything else that comes with high estrogen.

Next time if you can't get everything you need, just wait.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Always consult your Dr before starting or stopping any medicines
LOL so I'm stuck on 40mg of epi for 6 months? That's when his next appointment is available... Not that I'd complain, I love the stuff

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL so I'm stuck on 40mg of epi for 6 months? That's when his next appointment is available... Not that I'd complain, I love the stuff
I’m doing epi into the summer. Going to be noice!

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly none of this is complicated at all, people like to make it more than it is though to sound smart sometimes.

Basically it's "take this=also take and/or have this available"

And get bloodwork mid cycle the first couple cycles to see how your body is reacting. After that you can go on feeling unless something mega weird happens.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly none of this is complicated at all, people like to make it more than it is though to sound smart sometimes.

Basically it's "take this=also take and/or have this available"

And get bloodwork mid cycle the first couple cycles to see how your body is reacting. After that you can go on feeling unless something mega weird happens.
Hey, preach it to the people who haven't figured it out yet, bro.

In the meantime, I'll continue helping people, whether I sound smart, or not.
😉

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m doing epi into the summer. Going to be noice!
Yeehaw!... I accidentally bet my nephew I would get abs by June, I hate being lean so I figured "well I haven't ran a cycle in 3 years so YOLO" hit up predator nutrition for 6 bottles of havoc.

Figured I could train abs every day to grow them through my fat hahaha and lose about 6 more lbs and I'm there... Then see if I can lean bulk and keep them back to my original weight.

If I can keep abs into 200lbs that'd be cool. Then once I show that whippersnapper what's what I can lose the abs and be at 215 were I'm comfy.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey, preach it to the people who haven't figured it out yet, bro.

In the meantime, I'll continue helping people, whether I sound smart, or not.
😉
Just trying to give the fella a confidence boost! Ain't gotta be a graduate to do steroids, just gotta be able to read and retain a small amount of information... I mean we shouldn't strive to be as stupid as Boston loyd or the Leo longevity guy.

Old electrician I used to work with always said "just gotta be 10% smarter than what your working with".

Unfortunately OP seems to only be equal to the bottle of test he's injecting.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thankfully, you are free to do whatever you choose, but I won't have liability in the matter.
LOL. :ROFLMAO:

Just trying to give the fella a confidence boost! Ain't gotta be a graduate to do steroids, just gotta be able to read and retain a small amount of information... I mean we shouldn't strive to be as stupid as Boston loyd or the Leo longevity guy.

Old electrician I used to work with always said "just gotta be 10% smarter than what your working with".

Unfortunately OP seems to only be equal to the bottle of test he's injecting.
You're right man.
Reading is so key.
If we just Study, Read, and Study more .... We learn.
And it's a compounding effect ....
The more we learn, it can make it easier to understand even more.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My screen name is the 15% off code, I'm a little lost as to what's actually going on in here so I'm gonna stay outta it and watch from the corner today lol 👀

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My screen name is the 15% off code, I'm a little lost as to what's actually going on in here so I'm gonna stay outta it and watch from the corner today lol 👀
He's just working on trying to get straightened out.
He's working on it.
(y):)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk if you guys know this or not, but if you take nolva long enough it will eventually start to lower estrogen but it's not a direct action, it has something to do with downstream metabolites that it converts to.

I'm not saying nolva will suffice as a ai, it won't. It's real action is blocking estrogen at the receptors in breast tissue. But if yiur someone trying to use nolva and a ai all cycle long, eventually you will probably crush yiur estrogen when the metabolites or whatever start doing there thing. I don't fully understand how it happens, I just know it will eventually happen.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk if you guys know this or not, but if you take nolva long enough it will eventually start to lower estrogen but it's not a direct action, it has something to do with downstream metabolites that it converts to.

I'm not saying nolva will suffice as a ai, it won't. It's real action is blocking estrogen at the receptors in breast tissue. But if yiur someone trying to use nolva and a ai all cycle long, eventually you will probably crush yiur estrogen when the metabolites or whatever start doing there thing. I don't fully understand how it happens, I just know it will eventually happen.
How long is eventually?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys, Please don't take Nolva expecting it to lower your Estrogen.
That would be ridiculous.
Just take Aromasin, if you need it.

Mr Green

Awards
I think endoxifen is the metabolite of tamoxifen that acts as an actual ai rather than just ER antagonist.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How long is eventually?
Guys, Please don't take Nolva expecting it to lower your Estrogen.
That would be ridiculous.
Just take Aromasin, if you need it.
I don't think anyone takes it expecting to lower estrogen unless they think serms and ai are the same. I don't know how long it takes. It's in the medical literature thst it happens but it's been a while. Worth looking into but most ppl are not running nolva there whole cycles so it's probably not really a issue for 99.9% of ppl

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think anyone takes it expecting to lower estrogen unless they think serms and ai are the same. I don't know how long it takes. It's in the medical literature thst it happens but it's been a while. Worth looking into but most ppl are not running nolva there whole cycles so it's probably not really a issue for 99.9% of ppl
A Lot of guys don't really understand the difference, Smont.
That's a big part of what this thread was about.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A Lot of guys don't really understand the difference, Smont.
That's a big part of what this thread was about.
I used to blame the prevalence of gaspari Nolvadex XT as the main reason but as that has fallen out of general discussion, idk what the reason is anymore

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used to blame the prevalence of gaspari Nolvadex XT as the main reason but as that has fallen out of general discussion, idk what the reason is anymore
Yeah, I can see that.
I think it is reading and studying Some, and thinking we now understand it, when in reality, we got part of it, and then our brains filled in the rest with what seemed logical to it, at the time.
I've talked to SOOO many guys that misunderstand the AI/SERM differences.