LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Here's the problem, and I think you found it. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING will eventually shut you down. Its how this whole PH game works. Everyone knows that, but its when you play it safe and know when to back off is when you will be good.

Beast might have misspoke, but yes, eventually this stuff/like anything else will shut you down. Just need to watch what you in take and make sure you have a PROPER PCT/SERM lined up
Sorry I wasn't more clear. I will def. be more clear on any further statements I make. My apologies.

boxcaracer

Awards
re-do my cycle review

weeks 1-2......morning 2ml 1-andro PWO 1 cap 4-AD afternoon 2ml 1-andro before bed 2ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD
weeks 2-3......morning 3ml 1-andro PWO 1 cap 4-AD afternoon 2ml 1-andro before bed 2ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD
weeks 3-5......morning 3ml 1-andro PWO 2ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD afternoon 2ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD before bed 3ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD

PCT
form-xt, erase, DAA

TORC

TORC

Awards
Here's the problem, and I think you found it. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING will eventually shut you down. Its how this whole PH game works. Everyone knows that, but its when you play it safe and know when to back off is when you will be good.

Beast might have misspoke, but yes, eventually this stuff/like anything else will shut you down. Just need to watch what you in take and make sure you have a PROPER PCT/SERM lined up
Geezer is only in week three, I am still new to the ph scene but I thought that was a drastic drop for three weeks. I could be completely wrong about what is a reasonable amount of time into a cycle before such a drop. I wasn't in anyway trying to call Beast out or anything. Just wanted to future my understanding because 1-andro is looking promising for me in the future and I want to know what I am getting into and fully understand any risk. Thank you for helping me out there.

brucebarrera

brucebarrera

Awards
How many 1-Andro + M1D cycles are safe a year?

And how long between them?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
here's the thing, any hormonal manipulating coumpound is capable of shutting you down...

if a ph does not shut you down, IT DOESN'T WORK

if it is legit, you'll be shut down, whether you feel it or not, so imho its irrelevant to ask if a ph will cause shutdown

boxcaracer

Awards
re-do my cycle review

weeks 1-2......morning 2ml 1-andro PWO 1 cap 4-AD afternoon 2ml 1-andro before bed 2ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD
weeks 2-3......morning 3ml 1-andro PWO 1 cap 4-AD afternoon 2ml 1-andro before bed 2ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD
weeks 3-5......morning 3ml 1-andro PWO 2ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD afternoon 2ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD before bed 3ml 1-andro 1 cap 4-AD

PCT
form-xt, erase, DAA
Bump for a rep or anyone

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
So what would be best to stack with 1-androstenedione for decent size and good strength gains?

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
How many 1-Andro + M1D cycles are safe a year?

And how long between them?
Well for me last month I did ANDRO&M1D and took a month off and about to do it again IMO I think if you use formxt as your pct and then a month completely clean your good to go that next month. But that's only mo!

brucebarrera

brucebarrera

Awards
Well for me last month I did ANDRO&M1D and took a month off and about to do it again IMO I think if you use formxt as your pct and then a month completely clean your good to go that next month. But that's only mo!
and how many times a year?

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Bump for a rep or anyone
I think this looks good man. Everything seems to be in order and you seem to have it all lined up.

Are you doing anything such as liver support? Fish oils? Do you know if you will do a SERM just in case?

boxcaracer

Awards
I think this looks good man. Everything seems to be in order and you seem to have it all lined up.

Are you doing anything such as liver support? Fish oils? Do you know if you will do a SERM just in case?

I take milk thistle and high levels of fish oil (omega 3-6-9) daily. I eat lot of greens to help keep me cleansed.

as far as a SERM goes....no one has said I need one, and I can't really get a firm foundation on it...like do I run it for 4 weeks? or just 4 days at different dosages.

my PCT is form-xt, erase, DAA

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I take milk thistle and high levels of fish oil (omega 3-6-9) daily. I eat lot of greens to help keep me cleansed.

as far as a SERM goes....no one has said I need one, and I can't really get a firm foundation on it...like do I run it for 4 weeks? or just 4 days at different dosages.

You're PCT and everything else looks fine. No need to worry about the SERM (just always something to keep in mind if you every decided to do a longer run (like 12 weeks or something you know)

But everything else looks fine man

boxcaracer

Awards
You're PCT and everything else looks fine. No need to worry about the SERM (just always something to keep in mind if you every decided to do a longer run (like 12 weeks or something you know)

But everything else looks fine man
Do yo recommend erase pro, or formsaurge?
from-xt and DAA are set in stone, but i'm still debating the third one...or do you recommend another product?...taking my erase mainly because people say it will really help give me a hard dry, lean look.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Do yo recommend erase pro, or formsaurge?
from-xt and DAA are set in stone, but i'm still debating the third one...or do you recommend another product?...taking my erase mainly because people say it will really help give me a hard dry, lean look.
I've heard GREAT things about erase so I would stick with that one. Everyone raves about it, and if everyone loves it, then its the one to use.

boxcaracer

Awards
I've heard GREAT things about erase so I would stick with that one. Everyone raves about it, and if everyone loves it, then its the one to use.
Sweet, thanks man.How long should I run my PCT?....I feel lazy asking this.form-xt at 2 pills a day, would run 4.2 weeks, correct?and DAA will last more then long enoughand erase 2 pills a day will last 6.4 weeks....So, should I run a 4 week PCT? or 4 1/2k weeks? completely use up my form-xt?or do i continue my use of erase for say 5 weeks?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The main ingredient in Erase and FORM XT is the same. Using both products at once could dry you out too much and kill your joints. Best to stick with one or the other.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet, thanks man.How long should I run my PCT?....I feel lazy asking this.form-xt at 2 pills a day, would run 4.2 weeks, correct?and DAA will last more then long enoughand erase 2 pills a day will last 6.4 weeks....So, should I run a 4 week PCT? or 4 1/2k weeks? completely use up my form-xt?or do i continue my use of erase for say 5 weeks?
Running the full bottle of FORM XT with daa should suffice.

boxcaracer

Awards
Running the full bottle of FORM XT with daa should suffice.
what is another non-hormonal or something else i could run during my PCT to help with leaning out and getting dry gains after my bulk?...I was thinking maybe compound 20 or versa-1.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is another non-hormonal or something else i could run during my PCT to help with leaning out and getting dry gains after my bulk?...I was thinking maybe compound 20 or versa-1.
I believe either or both would work well for that.

boxcaracer

Awards
Goals being to get everything back to normal and solidify your gains right?
yes and no....After my bulk and into my PCT, I am looking for something to help with muscle dryness and vascularity... just really bring it all together for the summer.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes and no....After my bulk and into my PCT, I am looking for something to help with muscle dryness and vascularity... just really bring it all together for the summer.
I haven't run it myself but from what I've seen, Anabeta Elite should fill the bill for both dryness and vascularity. It should stack nicely with your PCT.

Mulerider17

Mulerider17

Awards
How's everyone's progress on this? I've just got done with the first 5 days on it

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
How's everyone's progress on this? I've just got done with the first 5 days on it
My progress over the month I ran ANDRO,m1D was great made some awesome gains and I took a month off of supplements now I'm on day 3of ANDRO,M1D again lol really love the product and look forward to the gains this month!

Mulerider17

Mulerider17

Awards
and how was it?
its been good so far, ive started to notice recovering faster, muscles feel much leaner and more define. I'm finally starting to gain weight after staying the same for the first 4 days. All in all I think I'm going to be very pleased.

boxcaracer

Awards
Are you guys taking it with or without food?
And what dosages are you running with?

Mulerider17

Mulerider17

Awards
Are you guys taking it with or without food?
And what dosages are you running with?
It varies for me. If its early in the morning for my first dose then no food but if my first dose is around 11 it'll be with food. More times than not my second dose is with food just because it's around dinner time. Last dosage I never do, take it right before I get into bed.

boxcaracer

Awards
It varies for me. If its early in the morning for my first dose then no food but if my first dose is around 11 it'll be with food. More times than not my second dose is with food just because it's around dinner time. Last dosage I never do, take it right before I get into bed.

Yeah, today I popped my PH cherry this morning, and I felt super sick to my stomach not taking it with anything (6AM) and my second one is in almost an hour...taking 1-andro and AMS 4-AD

Mulerider17

Mulerider17

Awards
Yeah, today I popped my PH cherry this morning, and I felt super sick to my stomach not taking it with anything (6AM) and my second one is in almost an hour...taking 1-andro and AMS 4-AD
Oh yeah it messed with my stomach at first..I had the ****s for the first few days haha

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You say right before you get into bed, I hope that it is before you brush your teeth. The fluoride in the toothpaste and mouth wash makes it to where the product is not absorbed very much through the mouth. Best to wait at least 5 minutes after taking a dose before brushing teeth. (The 5 minutes may be long but just to give it ample time to absorb even after swallowing)

boxcaracer

Awards
I've taken two doses of 1andro and 4-AD....and my head is killing me....is this related? Should I go pick up some Hawthorne berry, and or COQ-10?
And what are the dosages I want to run?
I also feel I didn't drink enough water today, tomorrow I will def drink enough.....damn my head hurts

Mulerider17

Mulerider17

Awards
You say right before you get into bed, I hope that it is before you brush your teeth. The fluoride in the toothpaste and mouth wash makes it to where the product is not absorbed very much through the mouth. Best to wait at least 5 minutes after taking a dose before brushing teeth. (The 5 minutes may be long but just to give it ample time to absorb even after swallowing)
Yeah I take it before I brush my teeth and I usually drink a bottle of water to wash it down. Good to know though, appreciate it!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I've taken two doses of 1andro and 4-AD....and my head is killing me....is this related? Should I go pick up some Hawthorne berry, and or COQ-10?
And what are the dosages I want to run?
I also feel I didn't drink enough water today, tomorrow I will def drink enough.....damn my head hurts

what i suggest is eliminate one of them...just take ONE first and see if the headache persists..
then go on to the other...

that way you know which one is giving u the giddies

then try taking after meals instead of on empty

JD261985

Banned
Awards

You know you can double dose DAA the first week if needed but man...if you can find some TCF 1 still floating around....I would definitely get that

boxcaracer

Awards
what i suggest is eliminate one of them...just take ONE first and see if the headache persists..
then go on to the other...

that way you know which one is giving u the giddies

then try taking after meals instead of on empty
I took andro and 4 this morning after my meal, still a headache. I'm trying to drink more water.

Would you suggest COQ or HB? And what dosages?

I'll get my blood pressure checked later today, and report back.

What do you mean eliminate?

boxcaracer

Awards
Checked my blood pressure....117/71

My headaches only act up when I'm sitting and not doing anything. My workout I didn't have a headache at all...but around an hour later it started acting up....it's only a light one, but persistent.

brucebarrera

brucebarrera

Awards
hi,
I'm on my 3rd week stackin 1-andro and m1d, i'm on a bulk diet, about 3500 cal/day, 50%C - 30%P - 20%F macros, my strength gain were unbelievable.

My deadlift went up from 245lbs to 330lbs and I still felt i had some left in the tank...squat went up from 275lbs to 315lbs!

So far according to my BF measurement device and the scale I gained around 3.5lbs of lean mass...and around 2.5% of body fat.

I'm kinda disappointed because I was expecting more lean mass gains...i'm being very restrict to my diet, following the macros to the bone, shouldn't I have gained more by now?

Any suggestions?

My training is composed mainly of heavy compound exercises, 1 upper body pull, 1 upper body push, squat or deadlift, and 2 joint exercises...still stuck at this body weight for almost a week now...

boxcaracer

Awards
hi,
I'm on my 3rd week stackin 1-andro and m1d, i'm on a bulk diet, about 3500 cal/day, 50%C - 30%P - 20%F macros, my strength gain were unbelievable.

My deadlift went up from 245lbs to 330lbs and I still felt i had some left in the tank...squat went up from 275lbs to 315lbs!

So far according to my BF measurement device and the scale I gained around 3.5lbs of lean mass...and around 2.5% of body fat.

I'm kinda disappointed because I was expecting more lean mass gains...i'm being very restrict to my diet, following the macros to the bone, shouldn't I have gained more by now?

Any suggestions?

My training is composed mainly of heavy compound exercises, 1 upper body pull, 1 upper body push, squat or deadlift, and 2 joint exercises...still stuck at this body weight for almost a week now...
I myself am wanting some leans with my 1-andro.

Do you have any lethargy? Or being tired mid-afternoon?

brucebarrera

brucebarrera

Awards
yeah, i have been feeling some extra tiredness lately, yes...

Mulerider17

Mulerider17

Awards
hi,

Any suggestions?

I'd love to hear how you are liking it since you are 3 weeks in!

brucebarrera

brucebarrera

Awards
I pretty much said it already on my post, my lifts went extremely up and that's awesome but my lean mass gains are somewhat disappointing...

Wishmaster

Awards
i havent been here in along time..

I just spent the jack for this stack along with the form-x all from Nutra.

Im 5'8" 168

after 3 weeks on....I better be seeing more than a 3.5lbs increase.

So what is the typical gains people are seeing with this stack?

I only got 1 bottle of the LG andro

ive got a bottle of the old first gen liquid PP Andro-hard that i'll do for my second bottle.

boxcaracer

Awards
i havent been here in along time..

I just spent the jack for this stack along with the form-x all from Nutra.

Im 5'8" 168

after 3 weeks on....I better be seeing more than a 3.5lbs increase.

So what is the typical gains people are seeing with this stack?

I only got 1 bottle of the LG andro

ive got a bottle of the old first gen liquid PP Andro-hard that i'll do for my second bottle.
I'm only on my second day of 1-andro and AMS 4-AD...nothing yet (duh)

And I can't speak for them to work...but you have to take into account these aren't methlys, so they are on the lighter side of PH. And you have to run them over 5 weeks to get solid gains. And once the cycles over you will actually keep them...as well as your liver.
If you want massive gains try halo, or DMZ (I think that's the name)

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I took andro and 4 this morning after my meal, still a headache. I'm trying to drink more water.

Would you suggest COQ or HB? And what dosages?

I'll get my blood pressure checked later today, and report back.

What do you mean eliminate?
stop taking anything for a day, or until your headaches leave then -
take ONE product only...for example, the 1-a only by itself, and see if it gives you the headaches...if its fine, then stop the 1-a and then take the 4ad by itself and see if that gives you the headaches...

so by process of elimination, between the two, you can deduce which could be the culprit leading to your headaches

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Just double checking.so it would be ok to run 1 andro with daa such as d-pol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checked my blood pressure....117/71

My headaches only act up when I'm sitting and not doing anything. My workout I didn't have a headache at all...but around an hour later it started acting up....it's only a light one, but persistent.
Were is the headache at? Base of the skull, behind the eyes, more in the temples, etc.?