LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since this seems pretty mild when following the dosage on the bottle could I just use DAA and an e-blocker such as LG's 35-AI along with cycle support as my PCT?
Yep, that should work.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Why is the amount of 1Andro on this product much smaller compared to other companies?
oral absorption equates to 10%, meaning 100mg may yield 10mg only, so don't let the large numbers fool you....this one uses sublingual mucosa absorption so you bypass the gut, much better and faster absorption hence lower dose needed

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I bought 1-Androstenolone BOGO stack [1-Androstenolone, IGF-1 Oral Spray,Liquid L-Carnitine] and I also got the FormXT from LG Sciences as well. My question can I stack all this with 1-Androstenolone and still get the effect that it is supposed to give? Or do I need to run the Andro by itself, then run the FormXT by itself? I also have Division, Licogenix and Titanium as well, so it would be nice if I could stack all these with Andro as well,,hehehehe. I welcome all input and advice.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I bought 1-Androstenolone BOGO stack [1-Androstenolone, IGF-1 Oral Spray,Liquid L-Carnitine] and I also got the FormXT from LG Sciences as well. My question can I stack all this with 1-Androstenolone and still get the effect that it is supposed to give? Or do I need to run the Andro by itself, then run the FormXT by itself? I also have Division, Licogenix and Titanium as well, so it would be nice if I could stack all these with Andro as well,,hehehehe. I welcome all input and advice.
The form xt should be used for your pct. Run your 1-androstenolone 4 to 6 weeks, then your form xt after. The other stuff you can stack with the 1-andro. That's my view but see what others have to say as well. Be safe.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the response. My concern is that other stuff are test boosters so wanted to make sure they were ok to run with Andro

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I know its tempting to stack thinking it'll lead to more gains but 1-androstenolone is not a testbooster..
i wouldn't stack it with other things unless another ph like one of the other andro products
stacking with a bunch of testboosters means you'll never know whats working

i'd just run it with another andro product, or run 2bottles, then use your tboosters as pct

brucebarrera

brucebarrera

Awards
hi
i have one question about how long should i run 1-andro? a guy above mentioned 2 bottles, that would be 2 bottles in a row and then PCT?
Form XT is enough for PCT?
What about stacking 1-andro with things like Compound 20 or Anabeta elite?
thanks

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
The form xt should be used for your pct. Run your 1-androstenolone 4 to 6 weeks, then your form xt after. The other stuff you can stack with the 1-andro. That's my view but see what others have to say as well. Be safe.
I would only stack another PH with 1Andro like another Andro product from LG. like M1DAndro it's a great bulking stack!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
That makes a lot of sense, I will stack with another ph. M1 Andro would be my choice.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I plan to use the PCT recommended by LG
My concern is when stacking 2 pro-hormones together is a over the counter pct going to be enough to get you back to normal quickly and safely. Looking out for your best interest. Good luck with your run.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have run the Titanium before and know how it treats you, you could run it with the 1-Andro to give it a boost and to offset any lethargy you might experduring cycle. The M1D Andro would help in the same way if you wish to go that route. Running the Lico or Division with the Form-XT would probably dry your joints out and make lifting painful.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Ah ok (on stacking the division one and licogenix with form x) I do have two bottles of the titanium but will keep and run with the licogenix and division one as a separate 'cycle' after PCT from my 1M and Andro stack.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I plan to use the PCT recommended by LG
i recommend that you run pct as long as your cycle...meaning if cycle is 6wks, run a 6wk pct cycle

while LG ph's are not as strong(harsh) as the other designer steroids out there, the andro line should be treated with respect..
meanng if you have a serm, i see no harm in a low dose therapy

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
hi
i have one question about how long should i run 1-andro? a guy above mentioned 2 bottles, that would be 2 bottles in a row and then PCT?
Form XT is enough for PCT?
What about stacking 1-andro with things like Compound 20 or Anabeta elite?
thanks
yes two bottles in a row, if you run according to bottle instructions, will last 2 months...
yes you can stack with compound 20...
as for anabeta, if you want, you can low dose it during cycle...like 1 cap a day

for pct, i'd say run the form-xt and get some bulk daa and run alongside
the http://www.athleticx.net/deals/deals/mass-fx-black-pre-sale/ deal would be a good candidate to run with formxt for pct...
it already has daa in it...if you get 2bottles, it'll be good for 2cycles

brucebarrera

brucebarrera

Awards
can i stack 1-Androstenolone with 17-Pro Andro?

does that make sense?

brucebarrera

brucebarrera

Awards
yes two bottles in a row, if you run according to bottle instructions, will last 2 months...
yes you can stack with compound 20...
as for anabeta, if you want, you can low dose it during cycle...like 1 cap a day

for pct, i'd say run the form-xt and get some bulk daa and run alongside
the deal would be a good candidate to run with formxt for pct...
it already has daa in it...if you get 2bottles, it'll be good for 2cycles
so you're saying, use FormXT and MassFX together as PCT right?
and use them for 2 cycles (2 bottles) after my 2 cycles of 1-Androstenolone?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
so you're saying, use FormXT and MassFX together as PCT right?
and use them for 2 cycles (2 bottles) after my 2 cycles of 1-Androstenolone?
use formxt+massfx as pct for a cycle of 1-androstenolone...

not sure what you mean by "2 cycles of 1-Androstenolone"...mebbe you meant 2bottles?

say you run 2 bottles of 1andro giving you either 6 or 8wk cycle,
i would start massfx just 2caps a day on the final 2wks of cycle, then add formxt to run together for the 6-8wk pct
..at 2caps a day, massfx will last 8wks...yes i would finish 1bottle

e.g. of 6wks cycle
wk1wk2wk3wk4wk5wk6 <---------1-androstenolone cycle
---------------wk5wk6wk7wk8wk9wk10wk11wk12 <---------massfx 2 caps/day
-----------------------wk7wk8wk9wk10 <------------formxt 2 caps a day

brucebarrera

brucebarrera

Awards
use formxt+massfx as pct for a cycle of 1-androstenolone...

not sure what you mean by "2 cycles of 1-Androstenolone"...mebbe you meant 2bottles?

say you run 2 bottles of 1andro giving you either 6 or 8wk cycle,
i would start massfx just 2caps a day on the final 2wks of cycle, then add formxt to run together for the 6-8wk pct
..at 2caps a day, massfx will last 8wks...yes i would finish 1bottle

e.g. of 6wks cycle
wk1wk2wk3wk4wk5wk6 <---------1-androstenolone cycle
---------------wk5wk6wk7wk8wk9wk10wk11wk12 <---------massfx 2 caps/day
-----------------------wk7wk8wk9wk10 <------------formxt 2 caps a day
gotcha, i didnt understand at first that 2 bottles of 1-andro = 1 cycle. I thought it was 1 cycle per bottle.

so to summarize this post and double check before i grab one 1-andro while the price is hot, my cycle should look like this?

2 bottles of 1-andro = 1 cycle of 6-8 weeks
1 bottle formXT + massFX = PCT of 6-8 weeks

is that right?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
for someone that's never used ph's, which would be better for lean gain/recomp, this or the 17-proandro?having never taken any, i'm somewhat nervous/hesitant to take ANYTHING as i a) hold a lot of weight in my lower chest, and have pseudo-gyno, and the thought of real gyno on top of that freaks me out beyond belief, and, b) i've battled borderline high blood pressure (although by dieting and eating lots of the right stuff, it was normal last time i got it checked) and i'm worried this could present a self-fulfilling prophecy for me (blood pressure goes up because i worry that its going to go up).so would the 1-andro be the best LG choice for someone thats looking to cut up while gaining a some lean muscle, and is weary of sides such as gyno and an increase in blood pressure, or would the 17-proandro or epiandro be better bets?of course, heavy lethargy could affect this as well, because with regard to blood pressure, i dont want to have to be getting stimmed up just to have the energy to workout hahathanks

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
no word about stackin it with 17-Pro ?
if you fancy, no harm in introducing a bottle of it at the beginning or later in cycle, but i'd go for epiandro to stack myself

gotcha, i didnt understand at first that 2 bottles of 1-andro = 1 cycle. I thought it was 1 cycle per bottle.

so to summarize this post and double check before i grab one 1-andro while the price is hot, my cycle should look like this?

2 bottles of 1-andro = 1 cycle of 6-8 weeks
1 bottle formXT + massFX = PCT of 6-8 weeks

is that right?
yes that is right :D

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
for someone that's never used ph's, which would be better for lean gain/recomp, this or the 17-proandro?having never taken any, i'm somewhat nervous/hesitant to take ANYTHING as i a) hold a lot of weight in my lower chest, and have pseudo-gyno, and the thought of real gyno on top of that freaks me out beyond belief, and, b) i've battled borderline high blood pressure (although by dieting and eating lots of the right stuff, it was normal last time i got it checked) and i'm worried this could present a self-fulfilling prophecy for me (blood pressure goes up because i worry that its going to go up).so would the 1-andro be the best LG choice for someone thats looking to cut up while gaining a some lean muscle, and is weary of sides such as gyno and an increase in blood pressure, or would the 17-proandro or epiandro be better bets?of course, heavy lethargy could affect this as well, because with regard to blood pressure, i dont want to have to be getting stimmed up just to have the energy to workout hahathanks
in this case, yes as you've also hypothesized, i'd recommend epiandro for you...its very dry, no worries with estrogen
get 2 bottles and run it, have a bottle of formxt and take 1cap per night just for insurance

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
so the 17-pro wouldn't be better because of it's supposed lesser impact on blood pressure (i'd be running ubiquinol and hawthorn berry with it, anyway)? Also, would there be any issues with estrogen rebound with the epiandro or 1-andro because of their potent anti-estrogen effects?
Finally, would the 1-andro not be advisable over the epi because of lethargy issues, or what? they seem very similar to me, so i was just wondering why you'd go epi over 1-a.

Thanks again

** edit** i also forgot to mention that i'm prone to anxiety/take lexapro 10mg a day; would this present a problem??

Last edited:

CYCLOPSIS

Awards
I am currently coming to the end of week 6 of an 8 week DAA & Triazole run. I want to use the Androstenolone bundle (1-Androstenolone, IGF-1 ORAL, Liquid L-Carnitine) and need to advice on when to start it. Should I run a 4 week PCT after this DAA & Triazole, or can I just jump straight into the Androstenolone cycle? I was given a bottle of 6 OXO Extreme for a PCT if needed.
I have seen decent gains and definition from the DAA and Triazole and have had zero negative side effects. 6 weeks in, 6 lbs muscle gained.
Also, how long should the Androstenolone cycle be run? 8 weeks, 12 weeks??? Any info and advice would be greatly appreciated.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I am currently coming to the end of week 6 of an 8 week DAA & Triazole run. I want to use the Androstenolone bundle (1-Androstenolone, IGF-1 ORAL, Liquid L-Carnitine) and need to advice on when to start it. Should I run a 4 week PCT after this DAA & Triazole, or can I just jump straight into the Androstenolone cycle? I was given a bottle of 6 OXO Extreme for a PCT if needed.
I have seen decent gains and definition from the DAA and Triazole and have had zero negative side effects. 6 weeks in, 6 lbs muscle gained.
Also, how long should the Androstenolone cycle be run? 8 weeks, 12 weeks??? Any info and advice would be greatly appreciated.
PCT for daa/trazole run? umm, NO!
Those are natty, they do not need pct. You can jump right into a 1-androstenolone cycle right after you're done.
Cycles of 6wks and more are always more efficacious so if doing a serious run and you want most outta ya dough, get two bottles and run it for 6-8wks...then pct another 6wks

if running longer or harsher than that, i'd recommend a serm

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
so the 17-pro wouldn't be better because of it's supposed lesser impact on blood pressure (i'd be running ubiquinol and hawthorn berry with it, anyway)? Also, would there be any issues with estrogen rebound with the epiandro or 1-andro because of their potent anti-estrogen effects?
Finally, would the 1-andro not be advisable over the epi because of lethargy issues, or what? they seem very similar to me, so i was just wondering why you'd go epi over 1-a.

Thanks again

** edit** i also forgot to mention that i'm prone to anxiety/take lexapro 10mg a day; would this present a problem??
i'm trying to recommend the least antagonistic product yet allowing you to get good results(and not waste money)...thats my rationale and where i'm coming from...hence the recommendations
imo you needn't worry about estrogen issues ...these products are NOT "anti-estrogens", they are non-estrogenic, big difference..

as for anxiety, you might feel an andro rush due to the acute potency of mucosal absorption but its not overwhelming and most people look forward to it...if you do feel apprehensive, i'd just do some dosage testing/timing

Mulerider17

Mulerider17

Awards
I've read alot on this but it's still too much to wrap my head around without asking questions, for bulking I've seen people say run 1-androstenolone and M1DAndro? I've read up on ph's like h-drol and stuff but know nothing about these. I'm looking to take something with low sides, not as harsh, and not as bad on the liver. Thanks for any responses!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
I've read alot on this but it's still too much to wrap my head around without asking questions, for bulking I've seen people say run 1-androstenolone and M1DAndro? I've read up on ph's like h-drol and stuff but know nothing about these. I'm looking to take something with low sides, not as harsh, and not as bad on the liver. Thanks for any responses!
I just replied to you in other thread,let me know if I can help you in any other way.

boxcaracer

Awards
Wanted to pop in and ask some questions.

I have been talking to a LG REP on ********, and he told me for my goals (mass, without as much fat gain) to run two bottles of 1-andro, and take DAA through out the PH and PCT....should I?
Or Would it be better to run two bottles of LG Epi, with PCT?.......I can't tell the difference between the two, and based on LG science bottle charts M1D Andro has a 10/10 for mass....which is my main goal.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Wanted to pop in and ask some questions.

I have been talking to a LG REP on ********, and he told me for my goals (mass, without as much fat gain) to run two bottles of 1-andro, and take DAA through out the PH and PCT....should I?
Or Would it be better to run two bottles of LG Epi, with PCT?.......I can't tell the difference between the two, and based on LG science bottle charts M1D Andro has a 10/10 for mass....which is my main goal.
What I did was run the 1Andro and M1D and when they were gone I ran Formxt for pct and it went well my strength was way up and broke some PR's and gained mass in no way am I'm discrediting what he told you I'm just telling you what I did and what worked for me.

boxcaracer

Awards
What I did was run the 1Andro and M1D and when they were gone I ran Formxt for pct and it went well my strength was way up and broke some PR's and gained mass in no way am I'm discrediting what he told you I'm just telling you what I did and what worked for me.
So, as far as cost wise goes, would you suggest stacking two bottles of 1Ando, and two bottles of M1D, then formXT?...I'm willing put out a little more money.

I have a guy on another website telling me not to mess with anything that isn't a methly...its crap. He wants to me to take buy halo, tons of other supps, and like 3 differant PCT products......

So say 140$ for the 1-andro, and M1D, vrs the 300$+ methly stuff that I feel I'm not ready for, for a first cycle.

Opinion?

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
So, as far as cost wise goes, would you suggest stacking two bottles of 1Ando, and two bottles of M1D, then formXT?...I'm willing put out a little more money.I have a guy on another website telling me not to mess with anything that isn't a methly...its crap. He wants to me to take buy halo, tons of other supps, and like 3 differant PCT products......So say 140$ for the 1-andro, and M1D, vrs the 300$+ methly stuff that I feel I'm not ready for, for a first cycle.Opinion?
go with tha Andro M1D and Formxt and you'll be good it's the exact same thing I just did an I'm still on the Formxt now loving life it's all good bro

boxcaracer

Awards
go with tha Andro M1D and Formxt and you'll be good it's the exact same thing I just did an I'm still on the Formxt now loving life it's all good bro
Be honest man, would you recommend starting on these over methly product and cycles?

I know you talk up lG and everything, but in your opinon it's safer to start on these...and probably never use methlys?

I understand diet and exercise is KEY to Pros.

And, and I coulnd't also run two bottles of M1D, would 1-andro still be enough to get some decent results for a first run?

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Be honest man, would you recommend starting on these over methly product and cycles?I know you talk up lG and everything, but in your opinon it's safer to start on these...and probably never use methlys?I understand diet and exercise is KEY to Pros.And, and I coulnd't also run two bottles of M1D, would 1-andro still be enough to get some decent results for a first run?
1: yes IMO 2: yes I talk them up because I use them and they work. 3: diet,exercise,rest are key! 10% gym 90% diet,rest

boxcaracer

Awards
1: yes IMO 2: yes I talk them up because I use them and they work. 3: diet,exercise,rest are key! 10% gym 90% diet,rest
THanks for replying Beast.
Re-asking
And, if I coulnd't also run two bottles of M1D, with two bottles of 1-andro, would 1-andro still be enough to get some decent results for a first run?....Also, would I need a cycle support while on these?....I all ready take Milk thistle daily, just because.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
THanks for replying Beast.
Re-asking
And, if I coulnd't also run two bottles of M1D, with two bottles of 1-andro, would 1-andro still be enough to get some decent results for a first run?....Also, would I need a cycle support while on these?....I all ready take Milk thistle daily, just because.
Yeah you have good results with the 1andro and M1dandro I used 1 bottle of each and it was good! Just use the Formxt and if your taking milk thistle already then your good.

boxcaracer

Awards
Yeah you have good results with the 1andro and M1dandro I used 1 bottle of each and it was good! Just use the Formxt and if your taking milk thistle already then your good.
Are my PM's reaching you?...sorry just not sure.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Yeah bro just sent it back to ya!

brucebarrera

brucebarrera

Awards
how many doses a day do you recommend for 1-androstelotone?

each dose is 3ml i guess...the package recommends from 2 to 4 doses a day...

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
why the milk thistle if they aren't methlyated, would it really present that much of a problem? i was planning on running 17-pro and just using ubiquinol and hawthorn berry as my cycle support because i didn't think there would be much of a need for anything else (i have borderline blood pressure issues, that's why i'd include those)

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
how many doses a day do you recommend for 1-androstelotone?

each dose is 3ml i guess...the package recommends from 2 to 4 doses a day...
Go by the bottle 3ml in morn 2ml at 5pm and 3ml b4 bed

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
why the milk thistle if they aren't methlyated, would it really present that much of a problem? i was planning on running 17-pro and just using ubiquinol and hawthorn berry as my cycle support because i didn't think there would be much of a need for anything else (i have borderline blood pressure issues, that's why i'd include those)
I don't take milk thistle I just start the Formxt before the end and finish it off using nothing else. That's what I've done and been just fine. I was just saying if he wanted to that's fine it ain't gonna hurt him, but I don't

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
I don't take milk thistle I just start the Formxt before the end and finish it off using nothing else. That's what I've done and been just fine. I was just saying if he wanted to that's fine it ain't gonna hurt him, but I don't
oh, gotcha. so how do you work that 'bridge'? i was thinking 17-pro weeks 1-4, pct weeks 5-8... would it be better to go 17 weeks 1-4, pct weeks 4-7?

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
oh, gotcha. so how do you work that 'bridge'? i was thinking 17-pro weeks 1-4, pct weeks 5-8... would it be better to go 17 weeks 1-4, pct weeks 4-7?
What I did was I ran 1andro wk1 and then started m1d wk2 and then about a wk before m1d was gone I started Formxt till gone

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards