LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Yea I would only do the bulking stack while eating a ****ton. Like I said M1D is basically suped up DHEA so it's going to help with muscle endurance and fullness and not really with leanness. I mean it will help with leanness, but it's not specifically designed for that. Same with 1-andro which converts to test. And yes your idea of doing the bulk kit first followed by the 17 pro and epi will work for your purposes but personally I would prefer to give these compounds a full 8 weeks to see their benefits instead of switching them up halfway through. If you wanted you could run two bulk kits in a row, and add in the epiandro or the 17 pro or both for the second half to finish off the cycle nice and lean but that gets pricey.
I think I have nailed it down for my summer recomp.
4 Weeks with bulk andro kit with epiandro on the side.
PCT on this will be
Form XT - Week 4-6
DAA - Week 5-8
Activate Xtreme Week 5-8
Triazole Week 7-10
Lean Xtreme Week 5-8

Goal = To put on Lean mass bumping the kcal as needed,

Will run some anabeta for 4 weeks after Activate Xtreme as well with some alphamine.

Goal = Getting setup for another run with cutting andro kit and maybe begin some carful diet deepening how I feel in the body.

Mid June I will run the Cutting Andro kit for 8 weeks with same pct after.

Goal = Get shredded and maintain it during summer.

- With and 8 weeks cycle with the 1-andro do you need a SERM?
The kit dose I pretty low (4ml/day) but 8 weeks is a long time and I don't want to be shutdown to hard :)
- Also with the cutting andro kit does the epiandro serve as a test base to prevent lethargy from the 1-andro?

I will after this have a 3-4 month off any prohormones and let the body rest back to homostasis.

Looking good or am I overdoing it as usual? ;-)

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
I like that cycle. Epiandro will keep you lean while increasing strength.

You should start the Triazole immediately after you go off cycle tho. It contains a natural SERM and you always want to start those immediately.

Personally I don't think you would need a prescription/heavy duty SERM, even for an 8 week cycle. Essentially what you're taking is a mild dosage of Test with DHT alongside it. It will cause some shutdown but not to the point that you won't easily be able to start back up again. But that's just me.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
I like that cycle. Epiandro will keep you lean while increasing strength.

You should start the Triazole immediately after you go off cycle tho. It contains a natural SERM and you always want to start those immediately.

Personally I don't think you would need a prescription/heavy duty SERM, even for an 8 week cycle. Essentially what you're taking is a mild dosage of Test with DHT alongside it. It will cause some shutdown but not to the point that you won't easily be able to start back up again. But that's just me.
Yea the 1-andro is the most suppressive and it's low dosed. Talos (cykel support) will be run att 1/2 dose through both cykles.
Will the epiandro counteract tiredness from the 1 andro in the cut stack? Libido?

Epiandro = DHT
1-andro = Test?
17-pro andro = ?

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Yea the 1-andro is the most suppressive and it's low dosed. Talos (cykel support) will be run att 1/2 dose through both cykles.
Will the epiandro counteract tiredness from the 1 andro in the cut stack? Libido?

Epiandro = DHT
1-andro = Test?
17-pro andro = ?
As for tiredness, I know some people have reported it on their 1-andro, which surprises me. According to the nomenclature on the bottle and to their website, it is actually a 4-Andro product, which is normally used to combat lethargy. So either LG screwed up in labeling it, or those people were expecting to get lethargy because of the product's brand name and psyched themselves out.

1-andro (4-DHEA) does convert to Test, yes.
17-pro andro is a progestin-based compound. This class of steroids varies in its effects a lot from compound to compound but it does contain steroids such as Deca and Tren. Other than that I can't tell you much about it. Need to look into the nomenclature more, as it is very confusing.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
triazole is an AI not a SERM. it should be started 2 weeks after you begin your PCT
also there is little if any shut down involved unless you are dosing every 90 mins. otherwise the half life of these pHs is so short you probably wont skip a beat.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Well, DS at least markets it as a SERM. http://www.getds.com/FAQ-s/triazole-faq

Whether it actually works in that way has never been positively proven.

HOW DOES TRIAZOLE® ACT AS A SERM?
A SERM is a compound that binds to the estrogen receptor but has different actions depending on the tissue where the receptor is present. This allows for anti-estrogenic effect in some tissues like the brain, but not in bone where estrogen plays an important role. For this, Triazole® introduces CAPE, an all-natural SERM found in bee propolis extract. Propolis is a resin that bees use for structural support of their hive, but recent research has shown it to have numerous health benefits. These include reducing inflammation, strengthening the immune system and being excellent for heart health. While propolis contains many constituents, it is only CAPE that was demonstrated to displace estrogen from the estrogen receptor! (2) If CAPE is occupying the estrogen receptor, then the estrogen hormone has no way to bind to it itself making CAPE a novel SERM! In addition, CAPE has been shown to downregulate estrogen receptor expression, or in other words, reduce the amount of estrogen receptors.

One other exciting property of CAPE that has been shown recently in research is its effect inhibiting a highly pro-inflammatory signalling molecule called NF-kB (3, 4), a signalling molecule linked with obesity and insulin resistance. Scientists are investigating compounds that can achieve this because inhibition of NF-kB signalling has potential therapeutic application in cancer and other inflammatory diseases.
17-proandro looks to be pregnenolone based:

One of the compounds in 17-proandro: http://www.chemspider.com/Chemical-Structure.16738706.html
Pregnenolone: http://www.chemspider.com/Chemical-Structure.8611.html?rid=d8b229ea-4702-4f0e-aaeb-4206b269aa2d

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
is this a new formula of triazole? im curious as I don't recall this being in it originally.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
It's the "bee propolis extract" that's suppose to act as a SERM.
I like it as a natty test booster recomp agent.

Old and new Erase Pro is also said to have some SERM like properties.
I enjoyed the new erase pro, not as dry as the old but more of a feel good feeling, no dry joints (but good overall leaning effect), libido boost and good result as a recomp agent.
Stacked with Anabeta Elite V2 and alphamine it's my fav natty stack. Would be good to run after a PCT maybe to keep gains.

So with the bulk kit I have 2 test base for volume and strength (M1D, 1-andro) and 1 DHT base with the epiandro for leaning/energy.

With the Cutting kit Epiandro for leaning and energy, 1-andro for test and strength and volume and 17-pro andro for fat recomp and energy.

Sounds good :)

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Got a question.

Doing the cutting andro kit now (4 days in) and had a though about the 1-andro dosing.
On the box it says 4ml day (evening). As of now I'm taking 3ml 1 hour before workout and 1ml before bed (about 8h later).
Should it be beneficial to split the dosage even further like 1ml morning, 2ml pre-workout, 1 ml bedtime?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a question.

Doing the cutting andro kit now (4 days in) and had a though about the 1-andro dosing.
On the box it says 4ml day (evening). As of now I'm taking 3ml 1 hour before workout and 1ml before bed (about 8h later).
Should it be beneficial to split the dosage even further like 1ml morning, 2ml pre-workout, 1 ml bedtime?
I don't think there would be a big difference either way as it has a long half-life.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
I don't think there would be a big difference either way as it has a long half-life.
Ok, as long as the body stays saturated with the compund then.
On the bottle it says 2ml 2 times daily but u have also read that the bigger dose is best to take 1h pre workout.
But concidering the half life maybe 2ml 2x day will suffice.
Have some left from the bulking kit 30ml) and I'm going to ad 1ml day extra after 2 weeks if the current dose feels ok.

How would you dose it?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally would do 1.5 three times a day. The mouth is limited in absorption and spreading out the doses should be maximize the amount you can absorb.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I was sticking with recommended dosing 2 times 2 ml but I would be more likely to go higher having had quite a bit of experience with this compound. Say 2 X 3 ml or 3 times 2 is ok but if you are stacking it with another liquid oral less frequency might be more convenient.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Stacking it with
Epi andro 2/2/2 ml
17-pro Andro 1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5 ml
And now 1-andro 1/2/1 ml

Will like i said before add 1 extra ml 1-andro day for a total of 5ml day.
Dosing will then be someting like 2/2/1 or 1.5/2/1.5.

But Yea it can be a bit of a pain with all compunds and timings so I will evaluate after this first week.
The 17-pro drying effekt is fast (probably the armistance) the epi and 1-andro I'm expecting to kick in after about 14 days.

Will be running this stack for 6-8 weeks.

Salpica

Awards
Is this product considered a DHEA? If so does it convert into androgens or estrogen? Looking for some clarification, thanks.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Yea it's considered 1-dhea.
1-andro is converted into 1-testosterone (2 step conversion) that can't convert into estrogen.
It is a DHT derivative with the same androgenic activity as testosterone but 2x the anabolic activity.

Androgenic activity is low/moderate and estrogenic sides a very low/none existent.

Some people is to run it with a test base or DHT to combat lethargy but it's pretty dose dependent and also on what you what to achieve on the compound..

Salpica

Awards
What's the difference between a DHEA and 1-DHEA? I'm asking because I am looking to see if this is considered to be a banned substance for an event I am wanting to participate in.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the difference between a DHEA and 1-DHEA? I'm asking because I am looking to see if this is considered to be a banned substance for an event I am wanting to participate in.
DHEA is considered "generic" or regular DHEA. It can technically be called 5-DHEA, since the double bond is located in the 5th position.

DHEA has been popular in the life extension crowd since the 1980’s. It's typically used for its ability to support energy and general wellbeing at a dose of 50-100mg/day. (1-3) More recently, higher doses of DHEA have been used to improve body composition due to DHEA’s mild anabolic and thermogenic effects. (1, 4) This makes DHEA an excellent choice for cutting during a calorie deficient diet, since DHEA has good muscle sparing properties. (1, 17)

1-DHEA is a naturally occurring DHEA isomer which cannot convert to testosterone or estrogen — but instead converts to the non-estrogenic 1-testosterone. (10)

The total conversion to 1-testosterone is probably less than 2%. (6,7) However, 1-DHEA gets most of its effects from conversion to 1-androstenediol, which has potent muscle building and hardening effects in and of itself. (8, 11, 12) 1-androstenediol was sold as “1-AD” prior to the 2004 Steroid Control Act, and was known for producing rapid gains in lean mass with zero water retention or bloat.

1-DHEA does not convert to estrogen nor does it activate the estrogen receptor like DHEA is known to do. (13) It could be referred to as “dry DHEA”. Because of this, it will stack well with other estrogenic steroids such as 4-DHEA to produce† clean gains in muscle tissue.

Salpica

Awards
Long story short then DHEA and 1-DHEA are not the same, but similar.

The competition I am wanting to do specifically bans Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA, 3-beta-Hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one, 3-beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, 3-beta- Hydroxy-D5-androsten-17-one, 3-beta-hydroxy-etioallocholan-5-ene-17-one, 5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one) But none of which is found in 1-Androstenolone.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Long story short then DHEA and 1-DHEA are not the same, but similar.

The competition I am wanting to do specifically bans Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA, 3-beta-Hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one, 3-beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, 3-beta- Hydroxy-D5-androsten-17-one, 3-beta-hydroxy-etioallocholan-5-ene-17-one, 5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one) But none of which is found in 1-Androstenolone.
Yah that's more of a technicality really as 1-dhea is a form of dhea.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Looking for a little feedback on stack.

Been running the Cutting Andro kit for about 2.5 weeks now with great result. The 1-andro really begins kicking in and in combo with Epi Andro and 17-pro the hardening is very good. Down to 6 % bodyfat (14 point caliper) and the fluid retention is none existent.

My BP is up a little 130/80 (after some caffeine and a walk) from my normal 120/70 but as long as I'm under 140/90 I'm good. A bit strange as this is dry compounds but we all react different. Maybe the caffeine doing it's thing.
I'm running Talos (to keep my blood lipids in check) and my omega 3.

How long is safe to nu this kit? My thought was 8 weeks and then PCT 8 weeks wanting to avoid using a SERM (very hard to come by were I live).
Been reading that the 1-andro is safe for 6-8 weeks (OCT PCT) but as I'm stacking it with EPI Andro and 17-pro Andro will the 6-8 weeks still be a safe guideline or is this only when running the 1-andro solo?
My though is to begin a reverse from cutting the last 4 weeks on the stack (week 5-8) before entering my PCT.

Been running the kit at:
Epi Andro - 6ml / Day
17-Pro Andro - 6ml / Day
1-Andro - 5ml / Day (1ml more than the kit. Had some over from the bulking kit that I was using during spring).

Don't know how to calculate the liquid 1-andro dosage compared to tablets? 5ml = how many mg? Usual dosage is what I have read 300-600mg day.

My PCT as of now will be: (8weeks)
FormXT
Anabeta Elite v2
Phosphatidic Acid
Test booster with DAA and Divalii
Ursolic Spray/Tabs (have some over from last winter)

Whit this I'm think that the form XT is suppressing estrogen buildup while the body resets the HTPA and with the ginger rot stimulation STAR alongside DAA kicking the LH back in action.
Anabeta Elite V2 with forskolin increase cAMP helping to maintain muscles and gives more drive in the gym and helps with unnecessary fat buildup.
The Divalii helps keeping the SHBG in check. Phosphatidic Acid alongside amino acids (BCAA) stimulate mTOR alongside Ursolic Acid keeping the body in an anabolic state.

Should I maybe be adding some rebirth from black lion Research, suppose to act like a OCT SERM?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your PCT looks sufficient, go with how you feel but my feeling is you are fine. It is hard to account for the additional absorption of sub-lingual delivery so it's like apples in oranges when comparing with regular oral dosage.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Your PCT looks sufficient, go with how you feel but my feeling is you are fine. It is hard to account for the additional absorption of sub-lingual delivery so it's like apples in oranges when comparing with regular oral dosage.
Will do, so far feeling great.
Increased in both strength, size and fullness despite loosing water and fat.
Will be nice having this during the reverse packing on more muscles and at the same time not gaining much fat.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do, so far feeling great.
Increased in both strength, size and fullness despite loosing water and fat.
Will be nice having this during the reverse packing on more muscles and at the same time not gaining much fat.
Strength increase is the main benefit and it's dry too.

Intostrength

Awards
for someone that's never used ph's, which would be better for lean gain/recomp, this or the 17-proandro?having never taken any, i'm somewhat nervous/hesitant to take ANYTHING as i a) hold a lot of weight in my lower chest, and have pseudo-gyno, and the thought of real gyno on top of that freaks me out beyond belief, and, b) i've battled borderline high blood pressure (although by dieting and eating lots of the right stuff, it was normal last time i got it checked) and i'm worried this could present a self-fulfilling prophecy for me (blood pressure goes up because i worry that its going to go up).so would the 1-andro be the best LG choice for someone thats looking to cut up while gaining a some lean muscle, and is weary of sides such as gyno and an increase in blood pressure, or would the 17-proandro or epiandro be better bets?of course, heavy lethargy could affect this as well, because with regard to blood pressure, i dont want to have to be getting stimmed up just to have the energy to workout hahathanks
I also carry a lot of weight in my chest with pseudo gyno.

I was thinking about taking the of cut kit with 1 andro, 17 andro and epiandro ... With DAA and FormXt PCT.

But my question is could I take anything as insurance during the cut kit to prevent fat chest getting worse. Perhaps another bottle of FormXT at 1 dose at night before bed or something else? What would you suggest?

Thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Form XT should be enough.