Last week of first Halotest Cycle, After PCT What Next?

platinumpapi

Awards
I am just a few days away from finishing up my first cycle of Halotest. So far i am happy with my results, but feel like i can now take it up a notch on my next cycle.

I had negative zero sides too. Gained around 8lbs of muscle.

My questions is what supp should i take for my next cycle?

Give me your recommendation of what works for most people. I read Superdrol was good, what do you guys think?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrol is king. Are you ready for it??? :)

platinumpapi

Awards
how long should i wait between cycles? Tell me about your experience using superdrol.

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
took the old ds stuff, a week in I was gaining a lb a day, gnarly back pumps, and lethargy. i got better results than some but worse sides than most. stayed lean and dry too

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say wait atleast 8-10 weeks unless u get bloodwork proving otherwise. Hmmm might be ready to try Beastdrol or u could go with Dieselbolan v2. Plus of course new fun stuff coming out :sgrin:

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
How is Superdrol or Beastdrol a step "up" from Halotestin??? :thinking: Just curious.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is Superdrol or Beastdrol a step "up" from Halotestin??? :thinking:
Stick around u will see... That ALMOST all cases people r talking about halodrol. Google halotest(25) and u get a halodrol clone.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Stick around u will see... That ALMOST all cases people r talking about halodrol. Google halotest(25) and u get a halodrol clone.

My mistake, I'm familiar w/s-drol & that's why I threw up the red flag.