4 week blast?

Nuggettt

Awards
Looking for some thoughts/opinions/advise

Currently running
Tren a 100mg eod
Mast p 100mg eod
Test p 100mg eod

I’m acne prone when it comes to anabolics, even without them I don’t have the best skin but anabolics just make it worse. I’ve learned that 4weeks blasting is around my mark for when my body starts with the acne. I haven’t experienced any other sides besides this but I do have everything needed on hand if I get worsening sides.

Was thinking of stopping and doing a short pct and then starting back up again or even doing var between since I’m trying to cut. I know 4 weeks isn’t long but I still see some good progress during it. I’ve read up on people doing 2-4 week cycles off and on with a slight pct in between. Progress can be slow but steady and I’m okay with that.

If not recommended to do 4 week blast is anyone else acne prone? If so, any advice on what helped if anything? I’ve read so much about so many different things but idk what’s good and what isn’t as far as effectiveness.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you think your acne is bad now, just wait until you put your hormones on the worst rollercoaster ride ever by doing 4 week on/off cycles lol... 4 week cycles are stupid because your body has zero time to acclimate to the new weight you've gained and say bye bye to it shortly after your off.

If you want less acne, use less drugs, it's easier to get your hormones in check(which is causing the ance) and do longer cycles.

I'm super acne prone and for the first 8 weeks of a cycle my body is very very angry, then it settles for the last however many weeks I decide to run. Then here we go again with coming off to trt lol

Nuggettt

Awards
If you think your acne is bad now, just wait until you put your hormones on the worst rollercoaster ride ever by doing 4 week on/off cycles lol... 4 week cycles are stupid because your body has zero time to acclimate to the new weight you've gained and say bye bye to it shortly after your off.

If you want less acne, use less drugs, it's easier to get your hormones in check(which is causing the ance) and do longer cycles.

I'm super acne prone and for the first 8 weeks of a cycle my body is very very angry, then it settles for the last however many weeks I decide to run. Then here we go again with coming off to trt lol

Yeah fair enough lol. I figured it wasn’t the smartest idea that’s why I came here.

I’ve done a test e only cycle at 500 a week and had terrible acne. So I’m assuming it’s the test plus the addition of tren causing it. Would you recommend doing like half of what I’m doing now or?

Im absolutely hate acne and it’s just a killer to the aesthetic look. It’s mainly on my chest area a bit, abdomen and upper back.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't do anything now, your already in the middle of a cycle lol you'll just make things worse. I'd get some blood work to see how wacky your bloods are and see what you need to balance. In the mean time get some nice sensitive skin body wash and skin care products that are acne friendly. Oily skin from hormonal imbalances is part of the issuebit in the future, maybe just leave tren out of it lol it's literally linked to Alzheimer's like brain damage LOL also my acne was at it's worst on tren... Not to mention the mental sides

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards

Currently running
Tren a 100mg eod
Mast p 100mg eod
Test p 100mg eod

I’m acne prone when it comes to anabolics, even without them I don’t have the best skin but anabolics just make it worse. I’ve learned that 4weeks blasting is around my mark for when my body starts with the acne. I haven’t experienced any other sides besides this but I do have everything needed on hand if I get worsening sides.

Was thinking of stopping and doing a short pct and then starting back up again or even doing var between since I’m trying to cut. I know 4 weeks isn’t long but I still see some good progress during it. I’ve read up on people doing 2-4 week cycles off and on with a slight pct in between. Progress can be slow but steady and I’m okay with that.

If not recommended to do 4 week blast is anyone else acne prone? If so, any advice on what helped if anything? I’ve read so much about so many different things but idk what’s good and what isn’t as far as effectiveness.
So you went from a side effect acne ridden 500mg cycle of Test right to Doing 1050mg of the worst acne causing steroids there are?

I think you need to rethink what your doing here!!! If this is your second cycle you do not need 1050mg a week and considering your acne prone the Mast and Tren is just a really bad idea!!!

I'm thinking you should go back to just Test and find your side effect limit of what you can handle. Maybe you can only handle up to 400mg a week of Test like myself. Then add another compound in and see where your limit is on that combination and so on. This would be done separately each in their own cycle but that's the safe way of progressing without in your case permanent scarring of your skin!!!

I think I would stay away from Mast and Tren if I was you but if you want to try them then start at the lowest doses and figure out where the side effects start. So Mast would be starting at 200mg a week and Tren I'd say 100mg a week. You can after 4 or 5 weeks titrate the doses up until your cycle ends or side effects become too much. This is why beginners should only add one compound in at a time and find there limits!!!

You will make gains on these cycle btw you don't need as much gear as you believe!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I wouldn't do anything now, your already in the middle of a cycle lol you'll just make things worse. I'd get some blood work to see how wacky your bloods are and see what you need to balance. In the mean time get some nice sensitive skin body wash and skin care products that are acne friendly. Oily skin from hormonal imbalances is part of the issuebit in the future, maybe just leave tren out of it lol it's literally linked to Alzheimer's like brain damage LOL also my acne was at it's worst on tren... Not to mention the mental sides
He could drop the Mast and Tren but leave the Test until his body clears out the other compounds but yes dropping all three with acne problems might be worse then continuing until it balances out? Idk I have never dealt with acne issues before so I'm not sure this advice is correct?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't know hiw old you are or if this going to be a lifelong journey but if it is you may want to consider trt...I don't recommend this a lot but if you're going to be doing this for the long haul blasting and cruise maybe better than doing pct all the time to save yourself from that hormonal Rollercoaster

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
Don't know hiw old you are or if this going to be a lifelong journey but if it is you may want to consider trt...I don't recommend this a lot but if you're going to be doing this for the long haul blasting and cruise maybe better than doing pct all the time to save yourself from that hormonal Rollercoaster
Good reply man. I wish people would put a little more thought and effort into their own research though because it seems like they don’t understand that everyone’s situation and circumstances are so different that no cookie cutter type advice will work perfectly for everyone.

Buttttt..

Based on his post I really don’t think he could be at a typical trt age, because I’m not sensing the maturity or age ripened wisdom with his train of thought . I could be totally off though and he may be a grandpa blasting gear like there’s no tomorrow

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You would be lucky to add 2lbs of muscle on a 30day "blast" not worth the hormonal roller coaster

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking this. For such short cycles, staying “on” between would help maintain gains. Just taper up and down to get on and off cycles while keeping the peaks shorter. Maybe, who knows.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was thinking this. For such short cycles, staying “on” between would help maintain gains. Just taper up and down to get on and off cycles while keeping the peaks shorter. Maybe, who knows.
Still killing yourself with hormonal imbalances though, which is his issue

Nuggettt

Awards
So you went from a side effect acne ridden 500mg cycle of Test right to Doing 1050mg of the worst acne causing steroids there are?

I think you need to rethink what your doing here!!! If this is your second cycle you do not need 1050mg a week and considering your acne prone the Mast and Tren is just a really bad idea!!!

I'm thinking you should go back to just Test and find your side effect limit of what you can handle. Maybe you can only handle up to 400mg a week of Test like myself. Then add another compound in and see where your limit is on that combination and so on. This would be done separately each in their own cycle but that's the safe way of progressing without in your case permanent scarring of your skin!!!

I think I would stay away from Mast and Tren if I was you but if you want to try them then start at the lowest doses and figure out where the side effects start. So Mast would be starting at 200mg a week and Tren I'd say 100mg a week. You can after 4 or 5 weeks titrate the doses up until your cycle ends or side effects become too much. This is why beginners should only add one compound in at a time and find there limits!!!

You will make gains on these cycle btw you don't need as much gear as you believe!
Thanks for the advise, it’s not my second cycle. First time adding tren into the mix though. I’ve done test and mast before with good results.

Do you think I should taper down the mast and tren now while on cycle or stick it through with the same dose?

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Currently running
Tren a 100mg eod
Mast p 100mg eod
Test p 100mg eod

The most simple fix would be cutting your doses in half and pinning ED instead of EOD. The reasoning is 2 fold. First because your using short esters, pinning ED would help with fluctuating hormone levels. Second because your already pinning EOD; so you obviously have the time to adjust your dosing protocol.

Tren A @ 50 mg
Mast P @ 50 mg
Test P @ 50 mg

Also @FloridaMan made a good point. It's better to stay on for at least 12 weeks. Not that he knows what he's talking about but this is common knowledge. So after your 4 week blast you should continue on just Test Prop for another 4 to 6 weeks. This will allow your body to get used to the new muscle you accrued during your blast.

Sometimes just a simple adjustment can make all the difference. Good luck with your cycle

Nuggettt

Awards
The most simple fix would be cutting your doses in half and pinning ED instead of EOD. The reasoning is 2 fold. First because your using short esters, pinning ED would help with fluctuating hormone levels. Second because your already pinning EOD; so you obviously have the time to adjust your dosing protocol.

Tren A @ 50 mg
Mast P @ 50 mg
Test P @ 50 mg

Also @FloridaMan made a good point. It's better to stay on for at least 12 weeks. Not that he knows what he's talking about but this is common knowledge. So after your 4 week blast you should continue on just Test Prop for another 4 to 6 weeks. This will allow your body to get used to the new muscle you accrued during your blast.

Sometimes just a simple adjustment can make all the difference. Good luck with your cycle
Thanks I was also thinking of pinning ed as well. Just to rotate between left and right quad and glute. The 4-6 week after are you recommending I continue blasting the text or just cruise?

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks I was also thinking of pinning ed as well. Just to rotate between left and right quad and glute. The 4-6 week after are you recommending I continue blasting the text or just cruise?
Yessir. You could bump the test up or keep it the same those last 4 to 6 weeks. It won't make much of a difference. It's the length of the cycle that will make the biggest difference

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards

Tren A @ 50 mg
Mast P @ 50 mg
Test P @ 50 mg

If the OP wants to risk severe permanent scarring I myself am risk adverse when it comes to drugs but sure an adjustment could work it's possible but he said 500mg of Test only caused ext
Thanks for the advise, it’s not my second cycle. First time adding tren into the mix though. I’ve done test and mast before with good results.

Do you think I should taper down the mast and tren now while on cycle or stick it through with the same dose?
What doses were you OK on the Test and Mast? You said you had terrible acne on just 500mg of Test E so you obviously must have done something different or was the acne still bad? If I was you I'd be careful because as your aware you can end up with permanent scarring from acne so there's that?

I gave you the advice of finding out what dosages these issues begin at and then you'll have that knowledge but maybe you already did this?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards

To answer this I would drop the Tren and take the exact dosages that you were OK with Test and Mast. If your acne isn't really as bad as I'm thinking because most people wouldn't consider killing there cycles after 4 weeks then you could keep the Tren in there at a lower dosage maybe 50mg EOD and see what happens. What was the Test and Madt dosage that worked well for you with no acne issues?

Also are you already using a skin care regimen?

Nuggettt

Awards
To answer this I would drop the Tren and take the exact dosages that you were OK with Test and Mast. If your acne isn't really as bad as I'm thinking because most people wouldn't consider killing there cycles after 4 weeks then you could keep the Tren in there at a lower dosage maybe 50mg EOD and see what happens. What was the Test and Madt dosage that worked well for you with no acne issues?

Also are you already using a skin care regimen?
Yeah so my acne isn’t THAT bad I’m just self conscious about it in general. That and I have a terrible habit of picking which makes it worse. I did a test p and mast p cycle still had acne but it wasn’t as bad as my test only cycle which was my first cycle. I was running 300 test and 300 mast. Right now I’m only running 300 of each oil every week. So I’m honestly thinking it’s the combination of all 3 plus adding in the tren. Again acne isn’t bad to where I can’t take my shirt off, just psychicing myself out cause of my first cycle and how bad it was.

I’m going to taper the tren down to 200 a week for a couple weeks and see if that alleviates it and if so ill stick to that and might even do ed instead of eod just keep the hormones in balance.

Yeah I have skin care regiment already, it’s not super dialed down but my girl is helping me build a better one as well. Right now I’m showering 3 times daily (wake up, after work, after gym) and if I gym early I’ll get in again before bed but just hit the hotspots. Off gear my skin is naturally oily so I’m not too worried about stripping my skin of natural oils.

Last edited:

Nuggettt

Awards
Yessir. You could bump the test up or keep it the same those last 4 to 6 weeks. It won't make much of a difference. It's the length of the cycle that will make the biggest difference
I’ll probably just continue on with the current cycle and do a cruise of 150 test p a week. I’m not scared of acne I just have to have better control cause of bad habits too, that and tighten down on my skin care.

Nuggettt

Awards
Update if anyone is interested. Coming up on week 8 of the cycle. Showering 3 times a day and taking adex .5 twice a week helped the acne a ton. I tapered off tren and have been using just test p and mast p 100 mg MWF for the last couple weeks. Leaning out substantially while still maintaining weight. No current sides what so ever. I also added in anavar over the past 4 weeks. Debating if I wanna keep it for the remainder of the cycle or not.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Update if anyone is interested. Coming up on week 8 of the cycle. Showering 3 times a day and taking adex .5 twice a week helped the acne a ton. I tapered off tren and have been using just test p and mast p 100 mg MWF for the last couple weeks. Leaning out substantially while still maintaining weight. No current sides what so ever. I also added in anavar over the past 4 weeks. Debating if I wanna keep it for the remainder of the cycle or not.
Thanks for the update. Glad to see you made some improvements to your physique while keeping tren in the mix. You probably put on a few pounds of muscle tissue if you were eating and training correctly. Just remember you can't blast and cruise forever. I would stay on another couple of weeks and cycle off. Get a proper PCT lined up because your going to need it

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Glad you more or less took my advice and it's working out for you bro!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome update bro..that's the best feeling leaning out while maintaining weight. I've done the sane thing these past 6 weeks and I get way more comments of how I look and how " big" I've gotten now then I ever did when I was putting the weight on. Seeing vascularity that I haven't seen in years (inner thighs lower abs/groin) I like your test / mast ratios may do something similar when I start my cruise at the first of the year

Nuggettt

Awards
Thanks for the update. Glad to see you made some improvements to your physique while keeping tren in the mix. You probably put on a few pounds of muscle tissue if you were eating and training correctly. Just remember you can't blast and cruise forever. I would stay on another couple of weeks and cycle off. Get a proper PCT lined up because your going to need it
Yeah pct is lined up. Nolva and clomid.

Just deciding if I wanna make this a 12 or 16 week cycle. Leaning more towards 12 do my pct and give my body the break it deserves.

I’ve put on a good amount of muscle I did a body comp scan today. Sitting at total mass of 181lbs and only 27 of it being fat. 14.5% bf trying to continue down to at least 12 for now.

Nuggettt

Awards
Awesome update bro..that's the best feeling leaning out while maintaining weight. I've done the sane thing these past 6 weeks and I get way more comments of how I look and how " big" I've gotten now then I ever did when I was putting the weight on. Seeing vascularity that I haven't seen in years (inner thighs lower abs/groin) I like your test / mast ratios may do something similar when I start my cruise at the first of the year
Yeah obliques are starting to pop, my top left ones always show first but I’ve never seen my right defined like they are now. I feel great. Squatting 385 bench is 245 (I have Poland syndrome so it’s hard to bench) and dead lift is 500. No problem doing cardio and libido is through the roof. Blood pressure has been solid and taking the vitamins I’ve been taking has helped a lot imo. I’ll definitely be revisiting this cycle again later on down the road when I get ready to compete maybe without tren and adding primo or proviron. Tren is fun but I didn’t like the way it was on my body, could feel it was making my body work overtime.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah obliques are starting to pop, my top left ones always show first but I’ve never seen my right defined like they are now. I feel great. Squatting 385 bench is 245 (I have Poland syndrome so it’s hard to bench) and dead lift is 500. No problem doing cardio and libido is through the roof. Blood pressure has been solid and taking the vitamins I’ve been taking has helped a lot imo. I’ll definitely be revisiting this cycle again later on down the road when I get ready to compete maybe without tren and adding primo or proviron. Tren is fun but I didn’t like the way it was on my body, could feel it was making my body work overtime.
Not to say you couldn't have used another compound but the tren was doing most of the work. Most.. if not all of your strength and size gains from that 4 week blast came from tren

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah pct is lined up. Nolva and clomid.

Just deciding if I wanna make this a 12 or 16 week cycle. Leaning more towards 12 do my pct and give my body the break it deserves.

I’ve put on a good amount of muscle I did a body comp scan today. Sitting at total mass of 181lbs and only 27 of it being fat. 14.5% bf trying to continue down to at least 12 for now.
I wouldn't recommend nolva for pct. Keep your PCT simple bro. You should go with Clomid

Weeks 1 - 4
Clomid @ 50 mg
Adex @ .5 - 1 mg
Cialis @ 10 mg

Nuggettt

Awards
Not to say you couldn't have used another compound but the tren was doing most of the work. Most.. if not all of your strength and size gains from that 4 week blast came from tren
Yeah I don’t doubt it what so ever. Started to feel some pain on the nips, but I think it’s because I had 2 Nora-19 at the beginning(rookie mistake I know). Even with caber they were a bit painful not overbearing at all and no lumps, haven’t developed gyno and ever since I stopped taking tren the pain has subsided. Adex probably helped that a ton though tbh. I respond really well to just test so that’s a bonus.

Thanks for the input on the pct. I was thinking of doing hcg last two weeks of cycle before my pct. Since my esters are short there won’t be but a few days between end cycle and pct.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man I feel bad for you guys that have to pct..it seems harder to dial in than your actual cycle

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I don’t doubt it what so ever. Started to feel some pain on the nips, but I think it’s because I had 2 Nora-19 at the beginning(rookie mistake I know). Even with caber they were a bit painful not overbearing at all and no lumps, haven’t developed gyno and ever since I stopped taking tren the pain has subsided. Adex probably helped that a ton though tbh. I respond really well to just test so that’s a bonus.

Thanks for the input on the pct. I was thinking of doing hcg last two weeks of cycle before my pct. Since my esters are short there won’t be but a few days between end cycle and pct.
Your welcome man. If you decide to run HCG wait until after your last shot. Running HCG during your cycle is only for guys that stay on for 6 months at a time in hopes of keeping down shrinkage. However in my opinion it's still a waste. Wait one or two days after your last shot since your running short esters. You can start the Clomid concurrently with your HCG

If you decide to extent your cycle to 16 weeks then I would run your PCT for 6 weeks instead of just 4. Also make sure your taking 10,000 IU of Vitamin D with your Serms it will increase effectiveness

Nuggettt

Awards
Your welcome man. If you decide to run HCG wait until after your last shot. Running HCG during your cycle is only for guys that stay on for 6 months at a time in hopes of keeping down shrinkage. However in my opinion it's still a waste. Wait one or two days after your last shot since your running short esters. You can start the Clomid concurrently with your HCG

If you decide to extent your cycle to 16 weeks then I would run your PCT for 6 weeks instead of just 4. Also make sure your taking 10,000 IU of Vitamin D with your Serms it will increase effectiveness
Okay sick man. Yeah still deciding if I wanna extend it or not. Either way imma do some research and take your advice on the pct. I was gonna do 500 IU 3x a week for about 3 weeks. I’ll do some digging into the vitamin D dosage and what not. Never even read it but it sounds interesting and not harmful since it’s a vitamin. Was looking at aminoasylum for the vitamin D.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay sick man. Yeah still deciding if I wanna extend it or not. Either way imma do some research and take your advice on the pct. I was gonna do 500 IU 3x a week for about 3 weeks. I’ll do some digging into the vitamin D dosage and what not. Never even read it but it sounds interesting and not harmful since it’s a vitamin. Was looking at aminoasylum for the vitamin D.
Well too much HCG can actually be suppressive. The trick is to run it for ten days after your cycle @ 500 - 1000 mg. If you were running longer esters you would be clearing out the ester as the HCG was doing it's thing but since you were on short esters it can be a little tricky. I would run it for 10 days after your last shot and start the Clomid about 5 days in

Nuggettt

Awards
Well too much HCG can actually be suppressive. The trick is to run it for ten days after your cycle @ 500 - 1000 mg. If you were running longer esters you would be clearing out the ester as the HCG was doing it's thing but since you were on short esters it can be a little tricky. I would run it for 10 days after your last shot and start the Clomid about 5 days in
Okay for sure. Yeah I’m used to running longer esters this is my first cycle with short esters so I appreciate the feedback and advice!