Kristofer's Fat-azz Recomp with GLYCOBOL

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So....I couldn't resist any longer and decided to crack my bottle. My current plan is:

Week 1: T911 @ 3 caps/Glycobol 2 caps (one with breakfast, one with lunch)
Week 2: T911 @ 2 caps/Glycobol 3 caps (one with breakfast, one with lunch and one with dinner)
Week 3: T911 @ 2 caps/Glycobol 3 caps (one with breakfast, one with lunch and one with dinner)
Week 4: Glycobol 3 caps (one with breakfast, one with lunch and one with dinner)
Week 5: Glycobol 3 caps (one with breakfast, one with lunch and one with dinner)
Week 6: Glycobol 3 caps (one with breakfast, one with lunch and one with dinner)

I am not trying to hijack, but I would love feedback on my planned dosing.
Looks good bro let us know how it works out.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Legs.. best day of the week, imo. Makes me feel like a stud.:28:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on the squats. Wait, what am I saying, with legs like that, you don't need luck!!
Yeah but im not that strong on squats.......Im okay on deads...... I gave up on strength years ago.....Now i just try to find protocols that make me look strong....lol

Damn bro kill it today. I wanna see 225 on them squats atg. Go big or go home!

U got this bro
I only got 195 ATG
3x8
4x6

sorry i let you down. I will continue to work at 195 until i get 4x10, then move up to 205.

Legs.. best day of the week, imo. Makes me feel like a stud.:28:
Yes i love it........Destroyed them today. Getting ready to update kcals and excercises.

Thank you guys again for your support........ALL of ya..........:thanks:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro i need an attempt i dont care if its 1 or 2 reps bro, you can do it!!!! btw you didnt let me down!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
bro i need an attempt i dont care if its 1 or 2 reps bro, you can do it!!!! btw you didnt let me down!!
I can do it, i just cant do them for that many reps.....

Tempo is a major factor, at that weight i cant stay in the hole........ I have to hit ATG and get out or I might get stuck....

I do alot of statics and slow eccentrics with lower weight, it really seems to work for me.....

Next week, I will put 225 on there and bust out a set after warmups...

Plagersim at its best-

University of Alabama at Birmingham did a study on 10 male and female subjects, who did 8 heavy sets of squats per workout. One workout they did concentric, the other eccentric only contractions. They measured the amounts of IGF-1, IGFBP-4, and Androgen receptors in the muscle. The negative rep stimulated IGF-1 and lowered levels of IGFBP-4(which binds to IGF-1 to make it inactive) better than the concentric. The positive rep increased androgen receptor density (making it more responsive to testosterone) than the negative. From this study, we can see that eccentric reps induce growth more by IGF-1 and the positive mainly from testosterone.

Another study was done at UC Irvine by Ken Baldwin and other scientists, to find the chemical reactions behind eccentric contractions. They also found that they had a significant increase in IGF-1 over positive reps, but also in increasing MGF(mechano growth factor) and the lowering of Myostatin(an important chemical that regulates muscle growth).

Pics tomorrow morning........:)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i look foward to the pix and nice plagerism!!! lol didnt know that, imma have to change my routine up.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i look foward to the pix and nice plagerism!!! lol didnt know that, imma have to change my routine up.
not stating it as fact, just stating that slow negatives have worked for me.

Going in the hole, stopping and then driving out, statics at parallel, tempo variations and so on........

I figure somethings gotta get the sticks to grow......lol

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
University of Alabama at Birmingham did a study on 10 male and female subjects, who did 8 heavy sets of squats per workout. One workout they did concentric, the other eccentric only contractions. They measured the amounts of IGF-1, IGFBP-4, and Androgen receptors in the muscle. The negative rep stimulated IGF-1 and lowered levels of IGFBP-4(which binds to IGF-1 to make it inactive) better than the concentric. The positive rep increased androgen receptor density (making it more responsive to testosterone) than the negative. From this study, we can see that eccentric reps induce growth more by IGF-1 and the positive mainly from testosterone.
now that is a fascinating bit of information.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established

Tempo is a major factor, at that weight i cant stay in the hole........ I have to hit ATG and get out or I might get stuck....

I do alot of statics and slow eccentrics with lower weight, it really seems to work for me.....

Plagersim at its best-

Another study was done at UC Irvine by Ken Baldwin and other scientists, to find the chemical reactions behind eccentric contractions. They also found that they had a significant increase in IGF-1 over positive reps, but also in increasing MGF(mechano growth factor) and the lowering of Myostatin(an important chemical that regulates muscle growth).

I believe during that study, a few of the test subjects actually died. Seriously. During the eccentric movement, as the strrain was too great.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
05/08/2009

Am weight is 184.........

Still got a ways to go, Thinking my ideal weight will be 175-180, Now if i could just get that 5+ pounds only off the gut, I will be happy as hell....... As promised Pics........Kcals for yesterday updated.

off until monday. Walk the dog every nite, havent missed yet. Unless it is raining really heavy, I wont.

Diet-
8:00 am 50/50 protein/oats- GLY
10:30 am 1/2 each C/R
1:30 pm 1/2 each C/R- GLY
3:00 pm 17pc pretzels
5:15 pm 1/2 each C/R- GLY
6:30 pm protein shake
8:30 pm Fazio's Canneloni, 5 crackers- GLY
Late night HJ- 5 crackers

kcals-
40/32/28

Walked the dog.

Attachments

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Gonna start calling you "Quadzilla!" SERIOUSLY!! If I only I could "Let everyone down" like you!! I've noticed statics work very well for me as well. keep killin' it man!!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Am weight is 184.........

Still got a ways to go, Thinking my ideal weight will be 175-180, Now if i could just get that 5+ pounds only off the gut, I will be happy as hell....... As promised Pics........Kcals for yesterday updated.

off until monday. Walk the dog every nite, havent missed yet. Unless it is raining really heavy, I wont.
legs look spiked!! i see your rockin the farmers tan...............atta boy!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but im not that strong on squats.......Im okay on deads...... I gave up on strength years ago.....Now i just try to find protocols that make me look strong....lol

I only got 195 ATG
3x8
4x6

sorry i let you down. I will continue to work at 195 until i get 4x10, then move up to 205.

Yes i love it........Destroyed them today. Getting ready to update kcals and excercises.

Thank you guys again for your support........ALL of ya..........:thanks:

Nothing wrong with looking strong. Keep up the great work.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im subbed :wave:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Gonna start calling you "Quadzilla!" SERIOUSLY!! If I only I could "Let everyone down" like you!! I've noticed statics work very well for me as well. keep killin' it man!!
Thank you for the compliment. The quads came from ALOT and I mean ALOT of squats and deads. .....Still a long way to go. My goal is to add more to the legs and loose the stomach.......Slowly but surely.

legs look spiked!! i see your rockin the farmers tan...............atta boy!!
Thank you. Yeah, the tan....lol.........Hoping to see some sun this sunday or monday. Crossing my fingers for no rain.....

Nothing wrong with looking strong. Keep up the great work.
Thank you sir.

Im subbed :wave:
Right on...... :thanks:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, mine comes along more slowly than surely,lol.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
05/09/2009

No am weight

Updated kcals for yesterday.

Legs are definatly tightening up and getting sore. Nice and pumped.

Not sure if its the good diet, glycobol or new oxy pads.......But my skin has been clearing up. I work in a shop, so thats a plus. Anytime i touch my face or rub it, i usually clog a damn pore.

My mood has been better for sure. I still go through my ups and downs, but overall Im feeling really good.

Have a great weekend guys, I will be in and out, updating food consumption.

lol

Diet thus far

7:00 am Protein/Oats ritual, 50g each- GLY
10:30 am 1/2 cup each C/R
1:30 pm 1/2 cup each C/R- GLY
3:30 pm 17pc pretzels
5:15 pm 3 baked chix drumsticks, no skin and 1 cup spiral pasta- GLY
8:30 pm 12" subway meatball sub- GLY....damn that biatch is heavy
----- 1100 calories- 46 P,134 C, 44 F wow!
Kcals around
31/40/28

walked the dog after that big ass sandwich....lol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kristofer quadzilla, or kristofer crazy legs, either or works well for you man

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sup crazy legs :lol:

Everything looks badass.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Thats where I goto school, UAB. Must be accurate :).

Plagersim at its best-

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
5/10/2009

Am weight 183,

Got up early 7:30, been bumpin around all day.

Legs are not that sore, nice and pumped.

Its sunday, so diet isnt strict today.After todays gluttony, i will have to eat proper tomorrow.

Diet-
8:00 am- 1 biscuit, 1 cup gravy, 6 pcs bacon, 50g protein shake- GLY
11:30 am- 2 hardboiled eggs and an amino drink
2:30 Amino drink and bag small bad of cheetos
4:30 2 homemade cheeseburgers and 1 cup mashed potatos- GLY
7:30 Protein/Oats- 40/50g- GLY
9:30 Zerotein protein shake

kcals at
32/26/43 eek

walk the dog

Ate terrible today guys:)

Tomorrow I will do better.

Deads FTW!!!!!!!!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
eesh you got trunks like me tho.

woot.
thanks, i still have a ways to go.

Couple more inches, actually like 3 or 4. I want at least an inch wider which will equate to about 3 or 4" in diameter.

keep at them, your young and primed for growth........

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Wow, down to 183 already, nice!! keep at it bud, awesome job so far and nice update!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this log rocks!!!

you going to continue glycobol after the 4 weeks is done?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
this log rocks!!!

you going to continue glycobol after the 4 weeks is done?
thanks crazy.

Possibly, Im not sure what Im going to do.

Too many supps, too little time.

Im right on the fence on jumping into an engine and drivetrain overhaul on my 1978. Motor, exhaust, rear end. Which means, a good month I will be in the car "zone".

I dont know. Its only the 11th, so i have time to decide wtf im gonna do. lol

I was thinking possibly some kind of Anabolic Innovations/Get Diesel/Test hybrid stack for 12 weeks for some serious mass.

Ive got alot of options.

:dunno:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
5/11/2009

Fasted blood panel done this morning- Routine, Every 18 mos I get it done. Livers, cholesterol, total test, thyroid and a few others

I will scan it and post it here when results come in. Dont expect to see it for 10-14 days. My doc will get it, then i will have to go to the office and get a copy.

No am weight.

Deads today-

Diet-
8:45 am Protein/Oats ritual- GLY
11:30 am 1 oz beef jerky, 2 HB eggs, 10 Ritz crackers
1:45 pm 1 cup oats, 1/2 cup diced chicken breast- GLY
3:45 pm pre-wo 3 drumsticks, 1 sweet tater, 1/2 cup magic salad- GLY
6:45 pm pwo protein/oats ritual- GLY
8:00 pm VPX Shake with LC spaghetti- GLY
9:30 pm VPX Shake
HJ session- 1.5 cups cinnamon grahams, 2 cups FF Skim milk

kcals
3510 eeekkkkkkk
37/45/18

Preworkout was JP8 as usual. A mixture of grape and lemonade.

6 sets of ABS to warm up
Deads went as follows:
135x10x1
185x10x1
235x8x3
275x4x1
Barbell rows:
100X10x4 2 forward grip, 2 back grip
Seated rows supersetted with pull downs:
3 sets
Barbell curls:
60x10x4
Reverse curls supersetted with shrugs:
4 sets
Hammer curls:
2 sets

Overall pretty good workout, never seemed to get in the zone. Upper back feels good, hams feel good. Chest, shoulder and tri's tomorrow.

I got squats on thursday:) I love thursdays

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fasted blood panel done this morning- Routine, Every 18 mos I get it done. Livers, cholesterol, total test, thyroid and a few others

I will scan it and post it here when results come in. Dont expect to see it for 10-14 days. My doc will get it, then i will have to go to the office and get a copy.

No am weight.

Deads today-

Diet-
8:45 am Protein/Oats ritual- GLY
Always good to see bloodwork. Great job this has been a very detailed log.:)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
thanks, i still have a ways to go.

Couple more inches, actually like 3 or 4. I want at least an inch wider which will equate to about 3 or 4" in diameter.

keep at them, your young and primed for growth........
I have always wished for a couple more inches myself.:rofl:

As others have stated you have some major legs already and you are leaning out quite nicely. I have been taking Glycobol less than a week and I have been eating pretty bad with my B-Day and Mother's Day. I still feel leaner and my weight is holding pretty steady. Back into gear this week so I hope to get a similar experience that you are having with the product.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have always wished for a couple more inches myself.:rofl:

As others have stated you have some major legs already and you are leaning out quite nicely. I have been taking Glycobol less than a week and I have been eating pretty bad with my B-Day and Mother's Day. I still feel leaner and my weight is holding pretty steady. Back into gear this week so I hope to get a similar experience that you are having with the product.
yeah, lol.......me too. dont we all.

Its hard to eat perfect ALL the time. I just try get the macros in good proportion and eat often.

Good luck with your run and thanks for stopping in......:):thanks:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
preworkout eye candy

Preworkout meal
3 baked drumsticks, remove most of skin before eating
1/2 cup spiral pasta salad
1 sweet potato

Attachments

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking possibly some kind of Anabolic Innovations/Get Diesel/Test hybrid stack for 12 weeks for some serious mass.
NICE!! I like your thinking!! I was going to do something like that as well, just trying to lean and grow though, since I already have enough @$$, I mean mass,lol. Good luck on whatever you decide. Man, playing with cars is damn fun, I remember when I put my cosworth blower in like it was yesterday....sigh.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Whenever I'm hungry i just stop by here. :food:
Im always hungry. Man, I love food.

NICE!! I like your thinking!! I was going to do something like that as well, just trying to lean and grow though, since I already have enough @$$, I mean mass,lol. Good luck on whatever you decide. Man, playing with cars is damn fun, I remember when I put my cosworth blower in like it was yesterday....sigh.
I will be able to still workout, but i wont be able to log anything. I just wont have the time.

Looking like i got a 383 vortech headed zz4 cam stroker lined up to drop in it. Also got a buddy line up to get the 3:08 posi carrier dialed in. Tranny will have to wait until it gives out, thats an extra G i cant buget in right now.

I used to have a 1993 Z28 on the bottle, she went 11.37 @ 121 in the 1/4...spinning...... That car was fun on the street.....whew, dangerous. And thats a slow car by most standards.

Enough of the rattle, I updated the diet and workout.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im always hungry. Man, I love food.

I will be able to still workout, but i wont be able to log anything. I just wont have the time.

Looking like i got a 383 vortech headed zz4 cam stroker lined up to drop in it. Also got a buddy line up to get the 3:08 posi carrier dialed in. Tranny will have to wait until it gives out, thats an extra G i cant buget in right now.

I used to have a 1993 Z28 on the bottle, she went 11.37 @ 121 in the 1/4...spinning...... That car was fun on the street.....whew, dangerous. And thats a slow car by most standards.

Enough of the rattle, I updated the diet and workout.
heh my uncle use to race promod. His car did 5.9 quarter mile lol.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Granted, it was on a focus svt, but it was priceless to go to tracks and smoke all the 'stangs at ford events. Those guys were good at going fast in a straight line,lol. You ever get to any SCCA events? Those rock, check'em out!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Granted, it was on a focus svt, but it was priceless to go to tracks and smoke all the 'stangs at ford events. Those guys were good at going fast in a straight line,lol. You ever get to any SCCA events? Those rock, check'em out!!
Nah, no SCCA events. I like to go to car shows and swap meets more then the track.

Every once in a while i will head over to the track for the top fuels.....

4 secs at 300 mile an hour......Now that would be a ride. Alot faster than pro mod. They look slow compared to top fuel. lol

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
5/12/2009

Am weight 185

First weight increase that i have noticed on this recomp yet.

Feeling really good and pumped, no noticeable soreness yet.

I ate alot of kcals yesterday and had a late night hogjawls session with the cereal and skim milk. Actually had been awhile since eating that heavy during the night.

Deads and squats always spike my appetite.

Chest, Tri's and Shoulders tonight. Updated kcals for yesterday.

Diet-
8:00 am Protein/Oats ritual- GLY
10:30 am 1/2 C/R
1:35 pm 1/2 C/R- GLY- Animal pak with meal
5:00 pm 3/4 C/P- GLY
7:45 pm pwo protein/oats ritual- GLY
9:00 pm LC spaghetti with VPX XC protein shake

kcals currently at

43/39/18

Workout was really good-

Abs circuit- 10 sets
Dips- 5 sets
Push ups- 4 sets
Hammer machine incline- 45, 70, 95, 120 each side
Incline DB's- 4 sets 55
Seated fly machine 4 sets
Superset- Push downs with shrugs- 4 sets

Ran out of time in the gym, had to be at the house at 7pm.

All in all feeling really good and pumped. My pants are definately getting more lose in the waist.

Still gonna eat again, maybe twice and walk the dog.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
5/06/2009

Am weight 183 again

updated yesterdays kcals.

Whole upper body is pumped for sure. Upper back from dead, bi's. Tri's and chest are starting to feel it to. Great night sleep, woke up feeling good.

No gym today.

On with day, enjoy yours gentlemen.

Diet-
10:30 am 1/2 C/R
1:30 pm 1/2 C/R- GLY-
5:00 pm 1/2 C/R- GLY
7:15 pm 20, yes, 20 baked chicken wings....Damn thats a kcal grenade.
9:00 pm VPX ZC protein shake

talk about some crazy numbers

3140 kcals
43/15/42 .......... wow.......

Walked the dog as normal

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Am weight 183 again

updated yesterdays kcals.

Whole upper body is pumped for sure. Upper back from dead, bi's. Tri's and chest are starting to feel it to. Great night sleep, woke up feeling good.

No gym today.

On with day, enjoy yours gentlemen.

Diet-

Wanna make your protein/oats ritual more interesting?

p00ndawg protip:

Honey Protein Bars

1 cup natty pb
10 tbsp honey (30 tsp, about double)
2 cups oats
5 scoops whey
1 cup milk

Just mix everything up in a bowl, put it in a brownie or cake pan, and leave it in the fridge. After it has solidified, cut it up into bars.

I used 100% gold standard whey, cookies in cream flavored.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Wanna make your protein/oats ritual more interesting?

p00ndawg protip:

Honey Protein Bars

1 cup natty pb
10 tbsp honey (30 tsp, about double)
2 cups oats
5 scoops whey
1 cup milk

Just mix everything up in a bowl, put it in a brownie or cake pan, and leave it in the fridge. After it has solidified, cut it up into bars.

I used 100% gold standard whey, cookies in cream flavored.

sounds good......I love peanut butter.......thanks for recipe

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
5/14/2009

Am weight 182..........Alright, I am stopping the calorie deficit at 180. Will regroup on macros. The goal will be to maintain whilst cutting fat, lol...... Buying a lotto ticket today as well.

My pants are getting loose, and my think arse is going bye bye, the legs might be next. I cant have that.

Anyways, outside of the piggyfest on baked chicken wings yesterday, i still managed to drop a pound.

Feel alseep in the chair last night. Woke up around 12 and went to the floor.

Chest, tris and shoulders are nice and pumped-sore.

Squats tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

updated kcals for yesterday, though it seems in all the commotion i have lost a week.......lol