Kristofer's Fat-azz Recomp with GLYCOBOL

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I can definitely see progress man, that rocks!! Lol, mac truck!! The finacee asked me the other day what the red marks where on my shoulders, all upset and stuff, it was then I realized it was from squatting. Since I rarely do it, I was kinda at a loss as to what it could be, had to think back to when I used to and bingo, had my answer. Keep up the good work man, we're here for ya!! Have a great holiday weekend!!

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
nice progress man keep up the good work :thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2.

Keep the updates rolling in!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Am weight 184

Thanks crazy, 225 felt like a mac truck on my back.....lol

Might be going to look at some pits tomorrow. We shall see.

I thought i would throw in a pic. It appears I am saggin. Sorry.

Here is the back shot from this morning.
you look good brother, how is the BF doin, getting lower??

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I can definitely see progress man, that rocks!! Lol, mac truck!! The finacee asked me the other day what the red marks where on my shoulders, all upset and stuff, it was then I realized it was from squatting. Since I rarely do it, I was kinda at a loss as to what it could be, had to think back to when I used to and bingo, had my answer. Keep up the good work man, we're here for ya!! Have a great holiday weekend!!
Thank you.

Yeah, i get the bruises and red marks from the bar as well. I cant stand that vag pad most guys use. Sorry, but just can use that thing.

nice progress man keep up the good work :thumbsup:
thanks man, I appreciate it.

x2.

Keep the updates rolling in!
I will try, life is tiring me out. Busy day at work. I had to do another timing belt water pump on a 1.8 T, in an Audi Quattro TT. Yeah fun.

I have to agree your making progress keep it up bro.
Thank you sir.

you look good brother, how is the BF doin, getting lower??
Not sure. I would think so. All i know for sure is I feel bloated as hell today.......Friggin Volcano burritos are garbage.

nice progress man.
Thanks man.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im beat but im going to update diet-

8:00 am- Protein/Oats ritual - GLY
11:00 am 1/2 cup each C/R
1:00 pm chicken breast, payday candy bar and pretzels- GLY
4:30 pm home made cheeseburger with bun and fixins- GLY
8:30 pm olive garden, spinach art dip app, Grilled Shrimp Caprese, salad, breadstick

crashed on the floor around 10:15pm, did not walk dog. I was spent.

Kcals- 3000+
macros-who knows, fitday has no help, nor does the olive garden.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Payday candybar? My fav is Baby Ruth, man, love those things!! Sure would be great if getting paid was as easy as getting a payday,lol.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Am weight 183

Had the olive garden last night, have not been there in forever.

I had spinach artichoke dip as an app, 1 breadstick, salad and the Grilled Shrimp Caprese. Which i still have some of the pasta left.

Diet thus far-
10:00 am- Hashbrowns- 1.5 cup, 3 pc bacon, 1 cups B/G- GLY
1:30 pm- Protein shake and 1 serving of smokehouse almonds.
4:30 pm- leftovers from OG, mine and hers......lol -GLY
8:00 pm HC steamers GWS- GLY
best guess on

Kcals-2690
macros-23/36/40

fitday doesnt include Olive Garden.

walked the dog

Sample pic of what i had last night, very good stuff.

Attachments

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
5/25/2009

Am weight looks to be around 182.

No gym today, so this week will be interesting. Proabably Tue, Thur, Fri.. not really sure how im gonna do it......Might just do deads on tuesday, and squats on friday. With a few arm excercises at the end of each day.

I cant wait to get in there tomorrow and do some deads.

Diet thus far-

10:00 am Protein shake- 50gs
12:00 pm hashbrowns- 60gs- GLY
1:15 pm 1 serving smokehouse almonds
3:30 pm 1/2 cup each Chix and Pasta salad- GLY

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
newest addition

Well I did it, decided to go with a female....... Here she is.....We should get her in about 3 more weeks.

Attachments

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
playin in the formula

Here she is again, a little bit older, wearing her formula.......lol

Attachments

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Looks dangerous. Pits are pretty, but as a father of 3 I don't trust them. I know it is more about how they are raised, but I still don't trust them.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Looks dangerous. Pits are pretty, but as a father of 3 I don't trust them. I know it is more about how they are raised, but I still don't trust them.
Yeah, they got a bad rap. Ignorance is most of the problem.

I get a kick out of scolding parents when they just let there kids run up to an unfamiliar dog......lol, I laugh every time. Why would anyone allow there kids to do that? Its like letting them just walk up to a stranger.

Im not here to teach or inform, however, I always suggest education as an alternative to prejudice.

Same kind of deal with guns........or even race for that matter.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Awesome kris!
Thanks man.

yeah, were pretty excited about it. We have to come up with a name, the gal wants the name to start with an S........ any ideas?

We have a very good pit in the house already. So we are hoping, he helps us to train the puppy(just a little). My GF is very good with the dogs, she is planning to go to school for dog training in july i think......this summer

Spot is such a wuss, its not even funny. Very calm, submissive dog...... Very eager to please, and very smart. Raised around kids and cats.

The only thing I would want more from him, is more aggression towards strangers coming to the house.........

But that's a catch 22........slippery slope to say the least.

I wont sacrifice a great dog for that one minor attribute(imo). I just cant see ruining a dog for home protection. Besides, isnt that what firearms are for......:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
name

sid vicious? lol, i know its a boy name, but vicious made me laugh.

Attachments

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
while im going nutz with the pics

Dinner tonight........

1 cup chicken, 1 cup pasta salad

Attachments

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Dude i had a brindle pit, all auburn, with one white spot on his chest and gold eyes. Best dog i ever owned, bar none. The sweetest, most loyal animal in the world, was GREAT with other people.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Dude i had a brindle pit, all auburn, with one white spot on his chest and gold eyes. Best dog i ever owned, bar none. The sweetest, most loyal animal in the world, was GREAT with other people.
Arent they just great dogs? One of the best breeds out. Its a terrible shame how much damage a handful of terrible owners and the media can do to such a wonderful breed.

my shameless plug on pitbull myths.....

http://www.badrap.org/rescue/myths.cfm

kids and pitbulls

http://pitbulls.iwarp.com/photo.html

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
5/26/2009

Am weight 181.......lol

No workout today. I got no sleep last night, I puked 3 times and did the runny duece at least 2 times....... I know, I got sand in my vag...........But just not feeling good right now, taking today and tomorrow off, then doing squats on thursday.......... Followed by a few arm excercises.

diet-
8 am- protein /oats-GLY
11:30 am 3/4 cup C/R
1:30 pm 3/4 cup C/R- GLY
2:30 pm snickers
5:45 pm pbnj, conservative
7:45pm pbnj 1 cup 2% milk-GLY

kcals-
26/45/28

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Arent they just great dogs? One of the best breeds out. Its a terrible shame how much damage a handful of terrible owners and the media can do to such a wonderful breed.

my shameless plug on pitbull myths.....

http://www.badrap.org/rescue/myths.cfm

kids and pitbulls

http://pitbulls.iwarp.com/photo.html
I probably came off too strong and I am not hating on anyone that owns one unless they raise them to be attack dogs. I also agree with you that it is a lot of time the parents responsiblity. Hell, I tell my kids to never go up to a strange dog even if it is a little dog because most freak out when a kid comes up and gets in their face.

I also agree that the media treats pit bulls like steroids and only points out the negative incidents and overblows them at that.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, negativity sells, sad really. It's always been easier for the media to point out the wrongs, versus the rights. By the way, your food pic had no effect on me, I just ate,lol!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.

yeah, were pretty excited about it. We have to come up with a name, the gal wants the name to start with an S........ any ideas?

uhmm Socko? lol i dont know a lot of S names
We have a very good pit in the house already. So we are hoping, he helps us to train the puppy(just a little). My GF is very good with the dogs, she is planning to go to school for dog training in july i think......this summer

just phone cesear milan lol

Spot is such a wuss, its not even funny. Very calm, submissive dog...... Very eager to please, and very smart. Raised around kids and cats.

The only thing I would want more from him, is more aggression towards strangers coming to the house.........thats what i want from my goldern but shes a pussy

But that's a catch 22........slippery slope to say the least.

I wont sacrifice a great dog for that one minor attribute(imo). I just cant see ruining a dog for home protection. Besides, isnt that what firearms are for......:)
good stuff bro, you havent upped the gbol dose yet i see, hows the workouts still goin strong i see

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I probably came off too strong and I am not hating on anyone that owns one unless they raise them to be attack dogs. I also agree with you that it is a lot of time the parents responsiblity. Hell, I tell my kids to never go up to a strange dog even if it is a little dog because most freak out when a kid comes up and gets in their face.

I also agree that the media treats pit bulls like steroids and only points out the negative incidents and overblows them at that.
very true

Unfortunately, negativity sells, sad really. It's always been easier for the media to point out the wrongs, versus the rights. By the way, your food pic had no effect on me, I just ate,lol!!
lol

good stuff bro, you havent upped the gbol dose yet i see, hows the workouts still goin strong i see
Missed workout tonight, wont get back in the gym until thursday(squats)

As far as upping dosages, yeah i know, Im going through rough spell right now, I gots my mom and granny on my mind. I will get a grip and regroup. I just need a day or two.

I will update diet as usual, tomorrow I am draggin that 383 home. I will get some pics up. Messin with that smallblock should get me dialed back in.

thanks guys for your support.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
5/27/2009

Am weight 180..........stress can do that do you..... lol

Feeling good this morning, Im off work today. So I will get my 383 home and in the garage and start working on getting that turd of a 305 out of the 78.....

Updated kcals for yesterday.

Tomorrow will be squats, 3 sets of bis, 3 sets of tris

Diet-

10:00am Protein shake/Oats- GLY
1:30 pm 1.5 cup pasta salad- 2 GLY
2:30 pm protein shake
6:30 pm 1 serving smokehouse almonds

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
383 stroker

Heres the motor....... getting ready to spend a couple hours tearing into the 78.....

Im gonna switch to a dual plane intake, run holley street avenger 670cfm, hooker comps on the exhaust,,,,,,holley fuel pump........and so on.

Attachments

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
That's a bad @ss dog.

I love working on the cars with a little time off.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
That's a bad @ss dog.

I love working on the cars with a little time off.

yeah me too.......

Just plain ol white trash here bro......:)

lovin his camaros..........lol

shes gonna be a sleeper.....

now i just got to find a way to shove it all underneath that stock hood.....

Attachments

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I helped my uncle put together a 62 Impala SS from the ground up. Good times. Then it got stolen :pat:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I helped my uncle put together a 62 Impala SS from the ground up. Good times. Then it got stolen :pat:
that sux........insured i hope?

the 68 appraised at 27k, so its insured for that.

that reminds me, i need to raise the policy on the 78 once i get this motor in and running. I only have the 78 insured for 4k.

thieves, i hate them.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Kris, i think you should restore a 69 SS and give it to me for free. Thoughts?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good rule of thumb, you don't get what you don't ask for. Unless, of course, someone says "No." I would love to be ripping on an engine now, but alas, not in my time budget.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
sounds beautiful, my uncle had a yenko. it was awesome, put a new block in it and sold it for 37k.:worried:
yeah those clones brought big bucks.

if it was a true yenko, he gave it away.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
The 1968 bucket- 396(actually 402) built by john krueger(drag racer in cali), 5 speed tremec TKO 5 speed, hooker ceramic coated comps, eaton limited posi rear end loaded with 3:42 to 1's, Holley 750 DP, MSD 6A, MSD tach control, Mad Electricals Upgrade, Ron Davis Aliminum 4 core with twin 1350 cfm intergrated fans, Newer style 3 wire alternator, Corvette clutch, pretty much everthing has less than 4-5k miles on it.

Attachments

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Good rule of thumb, you don't get what you don't ask for. Unless, of course, someone says "No." I would love to be ripping on an engine now, but alas, not in my time budget.
yeah, i really enjoy as well. Ran into a few snags last night.

I will have to bring home some good tools tonight, all my snap on stuff is at work. Most of all my tools are at work.

Hoping to pull engine this weekend.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya on that, nothing gets me more fired up then not having the tools I need. Seems like everytime I'm doing something, I'm always like "If I only had that tool, damnit!!" The person that opens a 24 hr. tool shop is going to make a mint, right alongside a 24 hr Chinese buffet.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya on that, nothing gets me more fired up then not having the tools I need. Seems like everytime I'm doing something, I'm always like "If I only had that tool, damnit!!" The person that opens a 24 hr. tool shop is going to make a mint, right alongside a 24 hr Chinese buffet.
I get paid for what i know and my arsenal of tools,,,,,,,,not necessarily the amount of work i do. :)

That is awesome bro.:)
Thanks man, the GF is very STOKED about this pup to say the least. I cant wait to pick her up.

Can you tell Im a die hard camaro guy? I actually have a larger hugger orange tool cart now.

Attachments

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I know i have been slackin hard on my log guys, works catchin up with me, life has presented a few obstacles, my hobbies have kicked in and summer time is getting here.

So I apologize for sluffin off the last few days. Luckily for me this log is coming near it's conclusion. Probably get 1 more set of pics, front and back then a final review.

Diet today-

8:00 am- Protein/Oats- GLY
10:00 am- 1/2 cup each C/R
12:30 pm- Cheeseburger, potato salad, beans and slaw- 2 GLY
2:00 pm 1/2 cup each C/R
5:00 pm 1/2 cup each C/R- GLY
8:00 pm Protein/Oats- GLY

Squats- 1.5 hour session

Killed them, then did extensions and lying squat maching, then went back and did more squats.........

I feel so good........

No arms, I just devoted today to squats........

I will try to get arms tomorrow nite, we shall see.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I have really enjoyed the log that you have put together. I look forward to the pics as well because your weight is steadily going down, but I know G-Bol is solid at building some lean mass.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have really enjoyed the log that you have put together. I look forward to the pics as well because your weight is steadily going down, but I know G-Bol is solid at building some lean mass.
Thanks man, I appreciate that.

I will probably put up the pics and review on sunday. 31st.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man, that's an intense leg day, and the tool art is pretty impressive too,lol!!