Knee Pain NSAIDS

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Well I've been having this pain in my knee since january. It's only bad when I try to squat. I took a couple weeks off and i thought it was better, but when I put weight on it, it hurts when i squat down to parallel. So taking it light for a couple months only putting a bench under my ass when I squat and not going down deep I've been alright. Last week I got brave and went down all the way and now my knee hurts like hell again.

When I bent if it cracks and when I kneel or crouch down it hurts. Walking and even going up stairs is fine. It's just when I bend down to that certain angle when it starts to hurt. I'm on a hdrol and trn cycle right now 1 week into it. My question is if there are any OTC anti inflamitories i can take right now while i'm on cycle?

Neuron

Neuron

Awards
Well I've been having this pain in my knee since january. It's only bad when I try to squat. I took a couple weeks off and i thought it was better, but when I put weight on it, it hurts when i squat down to parallel. So taking it light for a couple months only putting a bench under my ass when I squat and not going down deep I've been alright. Last week I got brave and went down all the way and now my knee hurts like hell again.

When I bent if it cracks and when I kneel or crouch down it hurts. Walking and even going up stairs is fine. It's just when I bend down to that certain angle when it starts to hurt. I'm on a hdrol and trn cycle right now 1 week into it. My question is if there are any OTC anti inflamitories i can take right now while i'm on cycle?
Celecoxib or Nabilone sadly not otc but available regardless.