Post cycle knee pain

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 week into pct my knees are aching cracking feel dry. I cannot even bodyweight Squat. I am taking Nolvadex 20mg ED and enclomiphene 12.5mg ED.

Any share this experience in post cycle?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its probably a injury
It just came out of nowhere. Both are equally sore. My only thought was that I stepped up cardio to 4 30min sessions a week just elliptical. Just didn't know if it's more wear and tear or overuse.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The eliptical is probably the lowest wear and tear piece of cardio equipment, you just kinda glide, that shouldnt be doing any damage. How old are you, im turning 39 soon and The past few years I'm just noticing that Sometimes things start to hurt for no reason🤷‍♂️

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The eliptical is probably the lowest wear and tear piece of cardio equipment, you just kinda glide, that shouldnt be doing any damage. How old are you, im turning 39 soon and The past few years I'm just noticing that Sometimes things start to hurt for no reason🤷‍♂️
I am 41. Really I never did cardio other than occasion walk after dinner. But I've been strict 30 min zone 2 liss 4 times a week morning fasted. I have no sharp shooting pains just overall dullness.

Without bloodwork I won't know but I feel like my e2 could be low but I have no idea why. No sex drive dry joints. Who knows. I get bloodwork in 6 weeks.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like your estrogen is tanked.
I thought so too but I have no idea why it would be. I did 16 week 500mg test. Hcg 750iu mwf a week the whole cycle and for 3 weeks after last shot of test. Took last shot of hcg 19 days after last shot of test and then 2 days later I began my post cycle. I felt fine until this last week.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought so too but I have no idea why it would be. I did 16 week 500mg test. Hcg 750iu mwf a week the whole cycle and for 3 weeks after last shot of test. Took last shot of hcg 19 days after last shot of test and then 2 days later I began my post cycle. I felt fine until this last week.
Maybe just beat up from training harder than the knee joints wanted too? I would change up whatever you were doing and have an easy does it week and ramp up from there.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like it could be low Estrogen.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds like your estrogen is tanked.
Hes not takiing anything that lowers estrogen, its more likely his estrogen is high. Nolve and enclo block estrogen recptors but they do very little to actually lower estrogen.

OP
This all looks like classic "im on steroids so steroids did this", if one of my friends or clients came to me im this situation the gear and pct and all that would be bottom of my list of concerns. Id be going to the dr. To get my knees looked it. Waiting for bloodwork Does it even make any sense.

If i was you i would be thinking
Your 41, your using steroids which allow you to move more weight for more sets and reps but its only your muscles getting that benifit, id bet my left nutt its a wear and tear injuries compiled over your life "not from the eliptical" but this is most likely a combination of overuse injuries from age and the gym.

My knees blew up last month on cycle, it wasnt from steroids. It wasnt from estrogen, its from getting older and beating myself up 10hrs a week training
20231119_123052.jpg

My knees, lower back and shoulders flare up a few times a year, were getting old. I dont even see how you could possibly link yiur hormones to this, and if its not estrogen related or it wouldnt just be your knees, it would be all your joints in your body. Low estrogen isint going to Magically attack your knees and leave your ankles, elbows and wrists alone. Every joint would hurt.

Go to the walk in or make a dr. Appointment. Maybe you tore the miniscus in your knees, if so the pain gets worse as you break parallel. Could also 7000 other things

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Powerlifters let there estrogen run as high as possible for the extra size, cousion and support. The last thing they want is knees like this while attempting a big squat.

Also op, even if you crashed estrogen, you could still train, the fact that you cant do a bodyweight squat tells you that you have a injury. Not a hormone issue

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good point Smont. Definitely not high estrogen though. Had that on cycle and honestly I felt great.
4 months on cycle and consistent as he'll with push pull legs. Plus adding in extra cardio. Just overuse. Just figured it would of hit me sooner. I guess it was just coincidental because once I started the serms and then my knees are sore. 41 is no spring chicken. Maybe back off to 1 day a week leg sessions.

Atleast we ruled out serms!

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Were you doing Deca on-cycle? Heard many tales of feeling the pains/injuries once Deca is stopped...
Deca can mask some of that stuff (pain / inflamamtion)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is more likely that he has high estrogen. But i wouldnt limk the 2. Why would high estrogen make his knees hurt?
LOL.
Thanks man . I must've commented that, in the middle of the night.
Was supposed to say... Sounds like low Estrogen.
:)