Natural anabolics and post cycle

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Hello,
I'm new to the forums but have been reading and browsing them for quite some time. This is actually my first post ever.
So I've been into fitness my whole adult life and have really been focusing and going hard for close to 4 years now. I just finished my first cycle of test e 300 a week and anavar which I ran at 30 mg a day for the first 6 weeks out of about a 15 week run. I had ai on hand but never had to use it, felt great the whole time. It's been 17 days since last shot and really I still feel great, no lag at all but I'm keeping the protein and calories up, and use my pre workout and bcaa everyday. I'll probably start the clomid/nolva here in a couple days for safe measure. My question is to help keep my gains can I run something like olympus labs alpha bulk and ep1logue ? Will that shut my T down?
I wanna do it right and let my hormones restore but I also like supplements and would like to run something natural that will help me keep the size I got. Any help would be appreciated on a good natural stack that would benefit me during my pct and just while waiting until my next cycle.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Oh yes stats
35 years old
215 lbs
6 ft
Not sure on body fat but would geuss 15-18 %
Max bench 385
Max squat 385x3

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Oh yes stats
35 years old
215 lbs
6 ft
Not sure on body fat but would geuss 15-18 %
Max bench 385
Max squat 385x3
Hello,
I'm new to the forums but have been reading and browsing them for quite some time. This is actually my first post ever.
So I've been into fitness my whole adult life and have really been focusing and going hard for close to 4 years now. I just finished my first cycle of test e 300 a week and anavar which I ran at 30 mg a day for the first 6 weeks out of about a 15 week run. I had ai on hand but never had to use it, felt great the whole time. It's been 17 days since last shot and really I still feel great, no lag at all but I'm keeping the protein and calories up, and use my pre workout and bcaa everyday. I'll probably start the clomid/nolva here in a couple days for safe measure. My question is to help keep my gains can I run something like olympus labs alpha bulk and ep1logue ? Will that shut my T down?
I wanna do it right and let my hormones restore but I also like supplements and would like to run something natural that will help me keep the size I got. Any help would be appreciated on a good natural stack that would benefit me during my pct and just while waiting until my next cycle.
Or I hear everyone on hear talking about the anabolic xt and anabolic effects stack also?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes you can take all or any of those natural anabolics during PCT and afterwards.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello,
Your food and training off cycle is waayyyyy more important than any supplement can provide you. If your training is 100% and your eating enough to maintain your new bodyweight you will maintain. The look off cycle will be different but you can maintain a large majority in between if your running 2-3 cycles a year. If your only running 1 cycle a year there's no way your gonna maintain past x amount, meaning if your well beyond what's naturally attainable then no you won't maintain that after a period of time.

I'm a firm believer that creatine is still the strongest natty supplement for building muscle, everyone has opinions but nothing natty is more studied and proven then creatine so that's #1 and if you wanna add a natty anabolic go for it. But just think of it as a small boost from baseline. It's nothing in comparison to your mild cycle.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Your food and training off cycle is waayyyyy more important than any supplement can provide you. If your training is 100% and your eating enough to maintain your new bodyweight you will maintain. The look off cycle will be different but you can maintain a large majority in between if your running 2-3 cycles a year. If your only running 1 cycle a year there's no way your gonna maintain past x amount, meaning if your well beyond what's naturally attainable then no you won't maintain that after a period of time.

I'm a firm believer that creatine is still the strongest natty supplement for building muscle, everyone has opinions but nothing natty is more studied and proven then creatine so that's #1 and if you wanna add a natty anabolic go for it. But just think of it as a small boost from baseline. It's nothing in comparison to your mild cycle.
So yes I run creatine everyday, or creapure is what I have been using along with necessary vitamins like animal pak and my food is on point I feel, I never miss my 6 meals a day. Healthy carbs like oatmeal and brown rice, lots of eggs and good fats. I do cheat once a week when I go out with the family but even on those days I still make sure to get all my protein and eat light on the carbs the rest of the day.
I just figured if I had a little extra money to spend and if there was a good natural stack that won't **** up my pct and my testosterone comeback then why not if it might help.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Yes you can take all or any of those natural anabolics during PCT and afterwards.
They won't suppress my natural t from coming back?
And just from your knowledge do you think one is better then the other?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes you can take natural anabolics (and many do) with no real issues, as long as they are actual natural anabolics.

There is honestly a ton of great options depending on what exactly you want to benefit out of the products. The Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT stack you mention is great for increasing gym performance, recovery, pumps, and overall daily vitality.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They won't suppress my natural t from coming back?
And just from your knowledge do you think one is better then the other?
They won't suppress you. The most important thing is that you're running a legit SERM. I really can't say which is better.

I also agree with Smont. Diet and training is what will dictate how much you can hold onto. He's also right that you really need 2 cycles per year to keep any of the gains. Some would say you need more... I kind of disagree but it depends on your goals. I know 1 guy who only runs 1 cycle per year for the summer and he's happy with that because he's not looking to keep his gains as much as just show off for the summer... to each their own.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
They won't suppress you. The most important thing is that you're running a legit SERM. I really can't say which is better.

I also agree with Smont. Diet and training is what will dictate how much you can hold onto. He's also right that you really need 2 cycles per year to keep any of the gains. Some would say you need more... I kind of disagree but it depends on your goals. I know 1 guy who only runs 1 cycle per year for the summer and he's happy with that because he's not looking to keep his gains as much as just show off for the summer... to each their own.
Ok well maybe I'll just skip the natural stack for now then and just focus on eating good and lifting big until my next run. And yes I'm about to start the clomid/nolva run maybe tomarro or next day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok well maybe I'll just skip the natural stack for now then and just focus on eating good and lifting big until my next run. And yes I'm about to start the clomid/nolva run maybe tomarro or next day.
If you wanna try the natty anabolics there's nothing wrong with them. My only point was to make sure you have everything buckled down first. Put yourself in the best position to reap the benifits of supplements. There's usually 2 types of ppl. Person a has his training, nutrition and health sups dialed in, not ok, not good, I'm talking excellent. When those ppl take a supplement they know exactly what that supplement did. Person b eats what they want or they think eating "healthy " and eating for muscle is the same thing and thinks supplements are the key and they get little benifits or even complain about a supplement and in reality, it's usually a user error and not the supplements fault.

Run pct, go get your bloodwork so you know that your recovered and not just "I feel fine" and if everything looks gtg, start the supplement. The stack mentioned a few posts above is very popular

Last edited:
Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
If you wanna try the natty anabolics there's nothing wrong with them. My only point was to make sure you have everything buckled down first. Put yourself in the best position to reap the benifits of supplements. There's usually 2 types of ppl. Person a has his training, nutrition and health sups dialed in, not ok, not good, I'm talking excellent. When those ppl take a supplement they know exactly what that supplement did. Person b eats what they want or they think eating "healthy " and eating for muscle is the same thing and thinks supplements are the key and they get little benifits or even complain about a supplement and in reality, it's usually a user error and not the supplements fault.

Run pct, go get your bloodwork so you know that your recovered and not just "I feel fine" and if everything looks gtg, start the supplement. The stack mentioned a few posts above is very popular
I really appreciate the response, I feel like my diet is pretty dialed in, it's something I focus on daily and I definitely eat for gains. I'm not the 2nd type of guy your talking about thats hitting the fast food expecting the supplements to make everything alright. So if I'm gonna start getting bloods taken can you tell me what I need to get tested please. Thank you for the help smont

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards

So ya what's blood test should I get, and you think I should run. The clomid/nolva at
50/50/25/25/12.5. 40/40/20/20/10
Or should I 1/2 these numbers

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The AXT/AE stack will make your post cycle much more enjoyable. It’s not needed or necessary, but does make it better imo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes you can take natural anabolics (and many do) with no real issues, as long as they are actual natural anabolics.

There is honestly a ton of great options depending on what exactly you want to benefit out of the products. The Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT stack you mention is great for increasing gym performance, recovery, pumps, and overall daily vitality.
The AXT/AE stack will make your post cycle much more enjoyable. It’s not needed or necessary, but does make it better imo.
I love the Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect stack - I'm 2 weeks into it myself now.

There has been a lot of great feedback on that stack and a lot of people use it during PCT.