KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes Sir, I promised myself if my health was good I was going to do a competition the year I turned 40. I am a cheap skate and once I buy the NPC card there will be NO TURNING BACK! I don't waste money like that. So buying it early in the year will really give me the stone cold resolve to kill it all year and do everything they way it needs to be done.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes Sir, I promised myself if my health was good I was going to do a competition the year I turned 40. I am a cheap skate and once I buy the NPC card there will be NO TURNING BACK! I don't waste money like that. So buying it early in the year will really give me the stone cold resolve to kill it all year and do everything they way it needs to be done.
Nothing like some added motivation bro. You will do great you beast! Look forward to watching this go down!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing like some added motivation bro. You will do great you beast! Look forward to watching this go down!
Once I know for sure I will probably start a log just for the entire prep. I think I need to order myself some of that Achilles everyone is raving about.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah buddy! A kleen prep log would be epic!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah buddy! A kleen prep log would be epic!

Then stay fuggin tuned mine starts in 2 weeks and Chris (Kleen) , Steve(Snagsy) and Al (Scottydoc) are are going to be judging my physique on a weekly basis. I am starting sub 10% bf and have a whole pile of goodies. I guarantee abso.. fuggin loot fuggin madness!!! The run will last 16 weeks and I will lay it all out come January. I am holding nothing back on this fugger!! It's fuggin smash time!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is the plan! Shoulder feels good today no sign of pain, will do my first workout that will do much of any pushing tomorrow. Will be light weights but lots of reps and not any rest.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good night brother haven't seen this log or any of your Beast pics in a while. Sorry for being late been out with stomach flu all week. Def wish i'd been in here from the start! I see your still killing it.

I am in recovery mode after a long time of hampering my HPTA so the goal here is obviously for me to retain my size perhaps recomp or drop a little fat and get stronger all while my HPTA is recovering. Call it a PCT with Purpose!

ALL-STAR FINAFLEX LINE UP!!!!

DAMN STRAIGHT THAT IS A NICE RECOVERY STACK!

I will be taking these as listed here.

CreaTrona powder or caps - 3 grams pre workout pn lift days this will more than likely be the powder if not then 6 caps. I will take some more strategically during carb intake.

IGNITE-2 Berry Blast - 1 scoop per day, either pre workout or pre cardio. As you probably already know this is our Pre-Workout formula it has Aminosterone a form of DAA that is much potent than regular DAA. It also has our patented form of creatine CreaTrona! The reason for it being taken daily is to serve as part stimulant and partially for the DAA kick.

PURE TEST - 6 caps a day - We all know this is for the Testosterone boosting it is our capped DAA product. 6 caps = 3 grams of DAA.

PCT Revolution Black - 1 cap a day - This stuff is a strong Aromatase Inhibitor and I am rather sensitive to it in my joints so I stick with 1 cap most of the time. If I notice I need to increase this I will.

ALC+CLA - 2-3 Caps 3 times a day. This should help me with loss of body fat a bit, CLA has been proven to cause fat loss around the midsection on people with no changes in diet nor exercise. Add it to the ALCAR and you have a really nice non stim fat burning combination.

SHELL SHOCK- BOOM! 1-2 servings post lifts if used during the evenings. This is our recovery drink, a nice mix of extremely fast and slow digesting carbohydrates with all the goodies you would expect out of a cell volumizing recovery drink.

Okay so the plan is to use the Wendler's 531 strength program to keep me strong, and also to put a little more pressure on the the arms with heavier weights. I notice that most powerlifters have great arms and shoulders so I figure this will be a great way to see if my arms respond well to the lower reps. I know they used to grow pretty well when I was lifting in the 4-8 range and mostly around 6. I will be doing a combination of the Big But Boring accessories and the Triumvurate accessories schedule. I will be doing a 4 day a week schedule as long as my elbows are not having any issues otherwise it may go to a 3 day a week schedule.

Remember for this one my goal is to maintain my mass + build strength first and foremost. I may lean up a tiny bit but this will in no way be a cut for me. I am 215-216 in the pics below. I have a little post Thanksgiving Vacation weight on me but these pictures were taken last week 11-27-12 at the beginning of my 531 program.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will def be in for the log there "Old Timer" :p

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No doubt I can't wait come the new years we will all probably be feeding off of each other in a ridiculous way. As soon as I can get back into lifting some heavier weight, not a tone just enough to grow some I will be killing the gym. Now conditioning is key. I already lost a decent amount of weight this week by cutting out the carbs now I will add them back in Carb Backloading Style and watch the muscle fill up while the fat keeps melting...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once I know for sure I will probably start a log just for the entire prep. I think I need to order myself some of that Achilles everyone is raving about.
I'll definitely be in there. I have been hearing good things about the stuff as well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to hear you are planning on hitting the stage Kleen. Aiming for light heavy I take it?

I've almost convinced myself that I want to do a show in August, though for my first I'm strongly leaning towards male physique to get my feet wet....then the next year (when I turn 40) I hope to be able to hop on stage in excellent condition at the upper end of the middleweights to make my best impression. That's the plan if it all works out anyways

msrider

msrider

Awards
My friend at our gym started working out when I did. Which wasn't long ago. And desided she wanted to compete in a bakini competition when she turned 40. Needless to say her 2nd comp she placed first and got her pro card. Went too Worlds in Miami, Fl and took first.

I always thought it was too late for me to try competing, after seeing what she did makes me believe I got time to set high goals. Just thought I would throw that out there.

You got it in ya Big Man! Go get it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll definitely be in there. I have been hearing good things about the stuff as well.
Yeah Snags likws it Inaurius likes it and AB likes it so 3 people I trust giving it a thumbs up.

Awesome to hear you are planning on hitting the stage Kleen. Aiming for light heavy I take it?

I've almost convinced myself that I want to do a show in August, though for my first I'm strongly leaning towards male physique to get my feet wet....then the next year (when I turn 40) I hope to be able to hop on stage in excellent condition at the upper end of the middleweights to make my best impression. That's the plan if it all works out anyways
I don't know you have put on a lot of size just depends on where you end up after this bulk. Either way you should get on stage in one or the other. Yeah

My goal is to middle of the light heavy range, really just going to see how I look once I get therel. I think somewhere in the mid-high 180's is possible. I get on stage anywhere near 185-188 I will be displaying a lot of hard muscle for my frame.

My friend at our gym started working out when I did. Which wasn't long ago. And desided she wanted to compete in a bakini competition when she turned 40. Needless to say her 2nd comp she placed first and got her pro card. Went too Worlds in Miami, Fl and took first.

I always thought it was too late for me to try competing, after seeing what she did makes me believe I got time to set high goals. Just thought I would throw that out there.

You got it in ya Big Man! Go get it!
Oh yeah, I got it just nursing the shoulder right now. Hopefully it is nothing bad and I can move on with the plans. Using this time to work on arm size.
good stuff, you won't be disappointed.
Good deal! Your experience is one of the reasons i am thinking about it.

So Saturday I did the Dumbell workout and as long as I kept my elbows forward of my shoulders it was okay.

Today I did an FST-7 style arm workout with short rest periods throughout.

Biceps
Alt DB Curl - 22.5x12, 30x12, 35x12, 35x7
Preacher Curl - 85x9,75x8, 70x8, 70x96
Incline DB Curls - 25x7, 20x4&3 partials, 15x6&2 partials
FST-7 Sets EZ Curl Bar - 70x11, 70x7, 60x5, 50x6,45x6, 40x8, 40x8

Triceps
JM Press - 95x12, 115x12, 135x12, 135x12, 135x11
Slow DIPS - 12, 12, 12, 8, 10 = 54
Lying Over Head Triceps Extension elbows back at 30-45 degrees behind me - 85x12, 85x9 &2 negatives, 75x8 &3 negatives, 55x6 &3 negatives
FST-7 Rope Triceps Ext - 100x8, 90x6, 70x8, 60x10, 60x8, 50x10, 50x11

msrider

msrider

Awards
Yeah Snags likws it Inaurius likes it and AB likes it so 3 people I trust giving it a thumbs up.

I don't know you have put on a lot of size just depends on where you end up after this bulk. Either way you should get on stage in one or the other. Yeah

My goal is to middle of the light heavy range, really just going to see how I look once I get therel. I think somewhere in the mid-high 180's is possible. I get on stage anywhere near 185-188 I will be displaying a lot of hard muscle for my frame.

Oh yeah, I got it just nursing the shoulder right now. Hopefully it is nothing bad and I can move on with the plans. Using this time to work on arm size.

So Saturday I did the Dumbell workout and as long as I kept my elbows forward of my shoulders it was okay.

Today I did an FST-7 style arm workout with short rest periods.
Biceps
Preacher Curl - 85x9,75x8, 70x8, 70x96,

Triceps
Lying Over Head Partials - 85x12, 85x9 &2 negatives, 75x8 &3 negatives, 55x6 &3 negatives
I can't figure out how to multi quote Kleen! But I'm kinda doing the same, except my arms aren't near your size, but I'm doubling up on them in place of my back problems. Keep killing it Brotha!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't figure out how to multi quote Kleen! But I'm kinda doing the same, except my arms aren't near your size, but I'm doubling up on them in place of my back problems. Keep killing it Brotha!
Thanks yeah it is a bitch trying to get multi-quote to work anymore.

Seems ares are an easy thing to go after when other things are on the mend. Hope your back heals up quickly!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks yeah it is a bitch trying to get multi-quote to work anymore.

Seems ares are an easy thing to go after when other things are on the mend. Hope your back heals up quickly!
Thanks Kleen! Ice is on it, and tonight its Captain and Coke time too relieve the pain, or help me forget about it lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice lifts Kleen! On my tricep and bicep day I have been doing my FST-7 sets to start the sets. Makes me focus on the contractions to start out and gets an insane pump for the rest of the sets.

Mine is
Rope pushdowns fst 7
Close grip bench 4 sets
Dips 4 sets
Skull crushers 4 sets

Ezbar curls fst 7
Hammer curls 4 sets
Preacher Curls 4 sets
High Cable curls 4 sets

Insane pumps after the fst 7 on the ezbar curls

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Dang Kleen killing it with FST7!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still see the master is mastering the game!!! Wicked update and I wouldn't expect anything less from you bro. Happy Holidays!

Today I did an FST-7 style arm workout with short rest periods throughout.

Biceps
Preacher Curl - 85x9,75x8, 70x8, 70x96

Triceps
Lying Over Head Triceps Extension elbows back at 30-45 degrees behind me - 85x12, 85x9 &2 negatives, 75x8 &3 negatives, 55x6 &3 negatives

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Kleen! Ice is on it, and tonight its Captain and Coke time too relieve the pain, or help me forget about it lol
Haha will be some wine and maybe a little vodka involved for me. Shoulder feels great today. I backed off on the JM press when it got too hard so far so good it was worse than I originally thought but I don't think as bad as I feared when the pain stuck around.
Nice lifts Kleen! On my tricep and bicep day I have been doing my FST-7 sets to start the sets. Makes me focus on the contractions to start out and gets an insane pump for the rest of the sets.

Mine is
Rope pushdowns fst 7
Close grip bench 4 sets
Dips 4 sets
Skull crushers 4 sets

Ezbar curls fst 7
Hammer curls 4 sets
Preacher Curls 4 sets
High Cable curls 4 sets

Insane pumps after the fst 7 on the ezbar curls
You do the FST-7 sets before hand? Way I read it was to do it at the end to achieve maximum pump.
Dang Kleen killing it with FST7!
Thanks I am actually. A little. Sore today. Which is a nice change for my arms.
I still see the master is mastering the game!!! Wicked update and I wouldn't expect anything less from you bro. Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays back atcha! Thanks I am doing my best!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah arm day is the only day I do the FST-7 to start. In Rhambods description for fst-7 it says do those first so you get good muscle memory on the contractions to begin the workout.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha will be some wine and maybe a little vodka involved for me. Shoulder feels great today. I backed off on the JM press when it got too hard so far so good it was worse than I originally thought but I don't think as bad as I feared when the pain stuck around.

You do the FST-7 sets before hand? Way I read it was to do it at the end to achieve maximum pump.

Thanks I am actually. A little. Sore today. Which is a nice change for my arms.

Happy Holidays back atcha! Thanks I am doing my best!
Merry Xmas all ..

I don't drink but I have to watch my cals. Get this just as I am finishing up my routine and on a planned break I get a wicked attack of bronchitis, no virus I fought it off but I can't even think about doing even some cardio before this heals a little more. So I had to take my cals down and did a couple really good burn days and then yesterday 4000 cals ouch.. I just hope I can get active to be able not to have to get behind. I have my first xmas 6 pack and I'm going to keep it permenantly...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Merry Christmas DW. Hope your bronchitis heals fast so you can start logging your 1Alpha cycle!! Be careful with that bronchitis as it can lead into some more major problems!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Merry Christmas DW. Hope your bronchitis heals fast so you can start logging your 1Alpha cycle!! Be careful with that bronchitis as it can lead into some more major problems!
I have chronic bronchitis so I get it all the time. I am kicking it out as we speak.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone! I took this morning off but I think I am going to go to the gym after work. It just depends on the rest of the day. We don't have the kids at home right now so I may just stay in and get cozy with the wife.

My shoulder has enjoyed the couple days off since Sunday and I feel like I may be able to push a little bit of weight next week. However it will all be Hammer Strength or Dumbbells for chest for a tiny bit. No big deal just means my pecs will grow.

I relaxed a bit too much this holiday season, that alongside coming off of the self prescribed TRT has left me softer than I want to be and I am going to be cleaning that up just as soon as I finish this Home Made Pecan Pie my Nana made just for me for Christmas. I don't turn down Nana's pie. Considering she makes them just for me cuz she knows Pecan Pie is my fovorite and it isn't like I am getting ready for a competition turning it down would break her heart... No need for that! :0)

Next week I will actually go back to eating less... I feel my libido coming back pretty well and my testes seems to be back to pre TRT size. So I think my natural testosterone levels have recovered enough to do so without losing muscle mass. I feel like even though I have not been able to continue lifting heavy I have managed to keep a lot of size. Some is fat but that should all be dropped off in the next 3-4 weeks. If I end up over 200 with a good set of abs I will have kept a good bit of mass. I still think this is in the cards for me as I am up over 212 right now but not sure where. I was 212 Sunday but this past week has honestly just been one big cheat meal and I am puffed up and full of glycogen. That's okay... No need to obsess I will be lean and mean by the shirts off season here in Texas.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love me some pecan pie! Gotta be homemade though none of that store bought crap lol..holidays mode is a tough to come out of and get back to dieting!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love me some pecan pie! Gotta be homemade though none of that store bought crap lol..holidays mode is a tough to come out of and get back to dieting!
Nana must have been baking for days. We went for dinner and everything was home made, fudge, sugar cookies, pecan sandies, peanut brittle, some kind of orange cookie, and then my pecan pie! She insisted we take like half of said items home... So yeah this week has been one big cheat meal. LMAO! I can't even call it a carb load...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I proceed to sit my fat ass on the couch two nights ago and Literaly eat at least 20 home made cookies and probably 10 brownies after I stuffed my face with xmas dinner. Felt so ashamed. Then I woke up the next morning and felt leaner and weight went up 5 lbs. Awesome! Lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nana must have been baking for days. We went for dinner and everything was home made, fudge, sugar cookies, pecan sandies, peanut brittle, some kind of orange cookie, and then my pecan pie! She insisted we take like half of said items home... So yeah this week has been one big cheat meal. LMAO! I can't even call it a carb load...
Lol sounds like my mom. Cookies, brownies, pies, pumpkin bread, buckeyes...it's been ridiculous since Friday

I proceed to sit my fat ass on the couch two nights ago and Literaly eat at least 20 home made cookies and probably 10 brownies after I stuffed my face with xmas dinner. Felt so ashamed. Then I woke up the next morning and felt leaner and weight went up 5 lbs. Awesome! Lol
Christmas cookies FTW!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ha now that is a good carb load.
Lol sounds like my mom. Cookies, brownies, pies, pumpkin bread, buckeyes...it's been ridiculous since Friday

Christmas cookies FTW!
No doubt, I just wish I was lifting heavy so that all of this would have a place to go!

Looks like I am stuck taking some presents back tonight so I wont make it to the gym until tomorrow.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I've heard rumors that Christmas cookies have a secret anabolic property. Don't tell the FDA though... They'll ban them next.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I think my Grandma spiked them with Winny. Not gonna do that again tho cause I dont think the 2nd time I would have the same results :p

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggin Xmas coookies ..they got me, had to do a pile of time on the eliptical yesterday to even things out :(...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Fuggin Xmas coookies ..they got me, had to do a pile of time on the eliptical yesterday to even things out :(...
Damn it all. If D Dub is killing it on the elliptical for just a few Xmas cookies I'm really in for a world of hurt on my recomp!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love the convo in here! Yeah the food is good, but I am mentally ready for a while of strict diet. I am not going to jump the gun on it until after this weekend but I am definitely going to starting a cut as of the first of the year. I still have the wife's birthday dinner / cake tomorrow then will have a few drinks New Years Eve and kick everything off next week.

As of right now I am looking towards 2 different approaches to training. As much as I want to kick of the FST-7 right now I am not sure how my shoulder will hold up to it. So I am looking at German Volume Training which will keep me using light weights or possibly MI-40 both of these will keep the weight I am using down but still allow me to pursue my growth goals.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on top of it alright I have done so well so far so not going to blow it now. Hardest thing has been the bronchitis, worst case in about 15 years but I am an old pro at handling it and ignite gets me through anything.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I am on top of it alright I have done so well so far so not going to blow it now. Hardest thing has been the bronchitis, worst case in about 15 years but I am an old pro at handling it and ignite gets me through anything.
Well then keep it up old man. I hope I'm looking nearly as good when I'm there

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been revamping my plan of attack it will begin tomorrow! So long as I am not hung over... I decided to do some more out of the box thinking and am going with a lower keyed approach to Lyle McDonald's UD2.0.

I am dying to get back to lifting heavier but at the same time I don't think my shoulder is ready to jump back in full bore for multiple days a week with heavier lifts. In an effort to do a little of both I am combining my workout programs a bit. It will look like this but we shall see as i feel my shoulder out.

The workout plan

Monday - Day off no workout planned.
Tuesday - DB Giant Set workout 1
Wednesday - Cardio - GP Conditioning
Thursday - DB Giant Set workout 2
Friday - evening calisthenics / light weights followed by mild carb up of 100 grams
Saturday -
Chest - Machine Chest Press x 4, FST-7 Peck Deck or Cable flies
Back - Chins x2 to failure, HS Row x2, FST-7 Straight Arm Lat Pulls
Shoulders DB Shoulder Press x3 , FST-7 Lateral Raises, Rear Delt Raise x3

Sunday -
Quads - Leg Press x 4, FST-7 Leg Extensions
Hamstrings - Romanian Dead Lifts x4, FST-7 Hamstring Curl
Biceps - Seated DB Curl x3, FST-7 Preacher Curl Machine
Triceps - JM Press x4, FST-7 Rope Overhead Extensions.

This is a basic outline for the nutrition to go along with this.
UD2 type diet but not as drastic of a load

Non loading days...
2500 cals
313 protein
63 carbs
111 fats

25g Aminos Pre and Post workout
75g isolate and 1 tblsp EVCO post workout

Meal 1 9-10:00AM 75p 3 scoops trutein, 1tbls EVCO, 1 oz almonds 30f, 1 cup blueberries or half grapefruit 15-18g carbs

Meal 2 1:00PM-2:00PM 75g protein via meat or shake, 30 grams fat > or same meal as above.

Meal 4 6:00-8:00PM 75g protien, greens and healthy fats via salad or cheese, sauted stuff...

*Exception - Friday is + 100g carbs at evening meal after push ups, inverted rows and light trap bar squats, or quick Tower 2000 workout.

Loading Days = Saturday and Sunday
3250 cals
250 protein
400 carbs
70 fats

Pre Workout 25g aminos, & glutamine
Intra Workout about 30 minutes into workout start drinking on 25g aminos and glutamine + 1.5 scoops Cell Shock = 100g carbs
Post Workout = 100g Isolate Protein

Meal 1 = 1Hour later 50g protein 100g carbs trace fats

Meal 2 = 3 hours later 50, protien 100g carbs trace fats

Dinner = 50g protein, 100g carbs trace fats

As I see how my body reacts I may lower the amount of carbs and or calories being taken in on the weekends. First I will limit fats before lowering the carbs.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been revamping my plan of attack it will begin tomorrow! So long as I am not hung over... I decided to do some more out of the box thinking and am going with a lower keyed approach to Lyle McDonald's UD2.0.

I am dying to get back to lifting heavier but at the same time I don't think my shoulder is ready to jump back in full bore for multiple days a week with heavier lifts. In an effort to do a little of both I am combining my workout programs a bit. It will look like this but we shall see as i feel my shoulder out.

The workout plan

Monday - Day off no workout planned.
Tuesday - DB Giant Set workout 1
Wednesday - Cardio - GP Conditioning
Thursday - DB Giant Set workout 2
Friday - evening calisthenics / light weights followed by mild carb up of 100 grams
Saturday -
Chest - Machine Chest Press x 4, FST-7 Peck Deck or Cable flies
Back - Chins x2 to failure, HS Row x2, FST-7 Straight Arm Lat Pulls
Shoulders DB Shoulder Press x3 , FST-7 Lateral Raises, Rear Delt Raise x3

Sunday -
Quads - Leg Press x 4, FST-7 Leg Extensions
Hamstrings - Romanian Dead Lifts x4, FST-7 Hamstring Curl
Biceps - Seated DB Curl x3, FST-7 Preacher Curl Machine
Triceps - JM Press x4, FST-7 Rope Overhead Extensions.

This is a basic outline for the nutrition to go along with this.
UD2 type diet but not as drastic of a load

Non loading days...
2500 cals
313 protein
63 carbs
111 fats

25g Aminos Pre and Post workout
75g isolate and 1 tblsp EVCO post workout

Meal 1 9-10:00AM 75p 3 scoops trutein, 1tbls EVCO, 1 oz almonds 30f, 1 cup blueberries or half grapefruit 15-18g carbs

Meal 2 1:00PM-2:00PM 75g protein via meat or shake, 30 grams fat > or same meal as above.

Meal 4 6:00-8:00PM 75g protien, greens and healthy fats via salad or cheese, sauted stuff...

*Exception - Friday is + 100g carbs at evening meal after push ups, inverted rows and light trap bar squats, or quick Tower 2000 workout.

Loading Days = Saturday and Sunday
3250 cals
250 protein
400 carbs
70 fats

Pre Workout 25g aminos, & glutamine
Intra Workout about 30 minutes into workout start drinking on 25g aminos and glutamine + 1.5 scoops Cell Shock = 100g carbs
Post Workout = 100g Isolate Protein

Meal 1 = 1Hour later 50g protein 100g carbs trace fats

Meal 2 = 3 hours later 50, protien 100g carbs trace fats

Dinner = 50g protein, 100g carbs trace fats

As I see how my body reacts I may lower the amount of carbs and or calories being taken in on the weekends. First I will limit fats before lowering the carbs.
Looks good Kleen. I'll be watching. ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Matt and everyone have a happy new year!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy and safe to you as well bubba