KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy B-day young man! Your side of the mountain is still going up. Lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yeah i forgot today was the actual day..meh
i told you happy birthday yesterday tho, so i get a pass :D

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Speaking of I am starting a new log next week and will post it up in here. I got my new bottle of PX Black and will be starting it, will also be logging it with my wife as a joint log. Weekend after next I start a run with 4 caps 550XD and either 4 caps 1-Alpha, or 1-Andro just depends on if 1-Alpha is available to me by then or not. If so it will be 1-Alpha. Will be lots of fun.
Jealous

Happy bday big dog

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Birthday brother in iron!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy birthday fellow texan!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Happy bday brother!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally missed that you turned the big 40 today, Kleen. Happy birthday brotha! I'm not too far behind you :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent Rick, I guess you are logging that on your other forum huh? May have to log in over there and look it up. Same screen name?.

Im still just on my cycle log right now and finishing that one up, and will start a pre-contest log soon. I may get a wild hair up my ass and log it here too for all my buds! I could certainly use all the support I can from my good friends, and AM was my second home for a long time.....soooo I will let you know bud :)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im still just on my cycle log right now and finishing that one up, and will start a pre-contest log soon. I may get a wild hair up my ass and log it here too for all my buds! I could certainly use all the support I can from my good friends, and AM was my second home for a long time.....soooo I will let you know bud :)
Id be down to follow that log!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy bday kleen! Hope you enjoyed it.

:fest30:

Hammer wide press is a personal favorite myself.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to see this happen!!!

:spankme:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy birthday to one of the best teachers on any forum brother! Hope you enjoy it and have many more!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
here's a reminder of that cake i know you demolished all by yourself yesterday
:birthday:
ewe bettor bee Bach on trek nao tho!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kleen. You have quite a few friends wishing you happy birthday.

Remember as you get older that it's the bonds with friends and family that are the only things that keep you in this world.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's all about the journey and your travel companions!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm...haven't seen the recipe for that McSnag sandwich?? Lmao
If the girl was in the middle I think they call that a Devils Threesome...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay so I took the weekend to myself, I did have my cake and stuff for my birthday and yes I am right back on my low carb madness. I am typing right now on one of my presents. My wife had my son build me a monster desktop computer. This thing is absolutely ridiculous! It has a true 6 core processor at 3.2 gigahertz per core, 16 gig of ram, and a terabyte hard drive with ridiculous transfer speed. I am going to either have to start gaming or producing music and video to justify this beast. :)

Okay here is how Saturdays workout went down instead of drop sets I opted for 3 sets of 12-15, starting with 15 and last set typically not making it there.

Hammer Strength Incline (weight per side) - 81x15, 101x15, 111x15 - Didn't feel to bad today, I noticed the shoulder but after the first set it was fine.

Straight Arm Lat Pull Downs - 60x15, 75x15, 90x15 - Man 90x15 was a biatch on this one...

Life Fitness Shoulder Press (Neutral Grip) 95x15, 110x15, 115x10 - the slow tempo used being careful of shoulder had me failing on last set but it felt great.

Reverse Curls - 50x15, 60x15, 60x10 again right about what I was hoping for a weight I couldn't hit 15 for on the last set.

Cable Triceps Extension - 90x15, 110x15, 110x12 - had an amazing triceps pump from the squeeze on this bad boy.

Leg Extension 135x15, 190x15, 210x11 - Man were my quads burning on this last set.

Dead lifts - 275x15, 295x15, 345x15 - After the 345x15 I was just spent. Took a couple minutes to recover before I could even think about stripping the bar. High Rep Deads... not for the weak at heart.

I do not have diet tracking for the past couple days. However for Friday and Saturday my intake was about 2500 calories. Today finds me sitting at about 2000 withextremely low carb intake. I will be low carb for the remainder of the week and then relaxed over the weekend for Mardi Gras. Once I get back from there it is major go time where I can slide back into the practice of hitting 50 grams carbs post workout and low the rest of the time with 2 moderate carb refeeds per week.

Tomorrow the wife and I will also be starting our PX Black log together and I will link that up in here.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol
who said anything about a guy being on the other side? :wiggle:
girls be likin girls too
It's okay remember with guy - girl - guy, it is only gay if the balls touch. :fing02:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good numbers Kleen! Glad you indulged for the birthday man. That computer sounds bad ass for sure.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love that 345x15 DL. I can feel the dry heaves.
I thought I was gonna pull on of these... [video=youtube;k8RcDb_wZfQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8RcDb_wZfQ[/video]

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is funny about that video is the d1ck behind the camera didn't just do the shocked laugh he kept laughing and filming. No You okay Bro? Nothing...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
345 X 15 and I was feeling good about 355 X 8....:(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember one time I was squatting and after I racked it I jsut about passed out, I went down to one knee. I got up and went to the bar and started to lower the weight and my buddy grabs me and says no more squatting for you today lol might have saved my life. What a fuggin bonehead I can be.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember one time I was squatting and after I racked it I jsut about passed out, I went down to one knee. I got up and went to the bar and started to lower the weight and my buddy grabs me and says no more squatting for you today lol might have saved my life. What a fuggin bonehead I can be.

That is what comes from the "Suck it up boy!" or "Rub some dirt on it boy, you'll be alright!" mentality we were raised with. Hey 355x8 is nothing to sneeze at either! It is a damn good pull.

No cardio was done on this day. (Took that line from Snags!)

I was up half the night with a cough, feels like I have a sinus infection starting up. I stayed in got rest and have a Dr appointment today to get it squared away since I am going to Mardi Gras this weekend with the wife, ScottyDoc & his female friend, Oufinny, & Morry. Unfortunately no Snags but he has good reason to sit this one out.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
No cardio was done on this day. (Took that line from Snags!)
no need to take bro
i'm a sharing, caring fella

I am going to Mardi Gras this weekend with the wife, ScottyDoc & his female friend, Oufinny, & Morry. Unfortunately no Snags but he has good reason to sit this one out.
aye, i feel so lonely and left out :(
sure would have enjoyed meeting you brother..amybe another time

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't even get an invite! Going to Galveston or New Orleans?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I encountered that when my son played ball. I would be telling him what I had learned but they take more precautions these days so when you get injured you don't continue to play ... imagine that.

calebsmitty

Awards
There is something to be said for toughness. Everyone appreciates a guy who can play through pain, etc. And I will try to teach my son the difference between pain and injury. I love the idea of pushing a set till near black out. That is some bad ass sheet. But I don't want my son being a broken down old man in his 40s because he wasn't smart. There are times to take it to the limits and time to back off. I almost always back off when lifting heavy but when I feel like a badass Mofo I push myself hard. I hope that is something we can teach to the next generation, work smarter but don't be a Puscy.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Glad you had an indulgent weekend brother!

Stay strong...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is something to be said for toughness. Everyone appreciates a guy who can play through pain, etc. And I will try to teach my son the difference between pain and injury. I love the idea of pushing a set till near black out. That is some bad ass sheet. But I don't want my son being a broken down old man in his 40s because he wasn't smart. There are times to take it to the limits and time to back off. I almost always back off when lifting heavy but when I feel like a badass Mofo I push myself hard. I hope that is something we can teach to the next generation, work smarter but don't be a Puscy.
"Are you hurt or are you injured", what's the difference "If your hurt you can still play " .. guess the movie :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good convo in here, man I can't remember that movie but it is so familiar. For some reason I am thinking "Any Given Sunday", but it doesn't sound quite right. Either that or maybe "The Program". Two awesome movies.

So the Doc hooked me up with all kinds of meds... Z-Pack, Prednisone for my lungs, and an inhaler. I should be good to go for this weekend! Woohoo!

Something else interesting, I took 2 PX Black this morning and all together had about 24 oz of coffee and my heart rate was still only 54 BPM. Pretty impressive... Also my BP after all of the and a Mucinex was still only 130/85, not perfect but considering all the stimulants coursing through my body still impressive. About to take 3rd capsule of PX now. Energy is pretty good considering I am dragging serious back side right now from not feeling well. Not overly energetic but the fat I feel alright when I almost stayed home from work is pretty impressive.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah James Caan in the program...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay lets get into a review of the PCT Products, I really can't say to much about them that is not going to be an echo of the sentiments you here in almost all FINAFLEX PCT type threads. The products of course did exactly what they were supposed to. PURE TEST definitely helped me increase the size of my boys post cycle and in all honestly I did not lose much strength. My libido came back up to pre cruise levels. Although this was not high since my test was a bit low in the first place it definitely got me back to where I was. PCT Revolution Black did exactly what it was supposed to do as always. Unfortunately for me the arthritis in my shoulder would not allow me to continue to use it due to the strong anti-cortisol effect it has. It is great for keeping muscle and lowering estrogen but when you have arthritis it isn't always the best combination due to the fact cortisol also controls inflammation. All in all at this point I would say that I am back to my pre-cruise levels of testosterone, and although I was not happy with these levels in the first place I am definitely happy to see that I was able to recover to them.

I may still go get my testosterone checked here shortly just to see where I am but in all likelyhood. I will wait until I am certain it is lower to make sure I don't hurt my chances of getting on TRT after my next run.

Speaking of my next run, here is the new log. I will be updating everything in this new log from here on out so please pop on over there and get subbed in. I am running the new PX Black currently and will be adding in 4 caps 550xd, and 4 caps of 1-Alpha, or maybe 1-Andro if the 1 -Alpha is not in yet. My wife will also be tracking her progress with PX Black in this same thread.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223383-kleen-queen-get.html

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review bro! Now kill it in this new log!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The testosterone blood work is back.

Okay so I wanted to come back in here since I got the results of my blood work. My test is low but not low enough that my doctor will put me on TRT yet. :( I had a serum level of 386, which explains the lack of libido and whatnot. I really didn't completely expect my HPTA to fully recover after being weak already then me cruising for 10 months. I know someone was following this log just to see what the bloods came back as. Well 386 after a 5 month time of being off so I think it is safe to assume that the cruising did some damage to my HPTA but how much I do not know. I think this will be a very personal thing that has to do with the robustness of your HPTA system.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
robustness..
robust..
bust..

busty :cool:

robustness makes me think of large-breasted women