MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome work 225x100 reps, was it 10 sets of 10 or did you get into higher reps.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm dying in here lol! Knee is all healed up it seems, did 100 reps of 225 with no issues.
Good lord. Trying this on my next back & ham day... Nice knowing y'all.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
still no answer, probably cause both his legs fell off and hes been crawling around on the floor and cant reach the computer

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Here you go brother! :)

[video=youtube;0UgXs8uJsmc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UgXs8uJsmc[/video]

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thorough review!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still no answer, probably cause both his legs fell off and hes been crawling around on the floor and cant reach the computer
Lol been on vacation! Had to get away from life for a while so I took off for a while on a solo mission.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here you go brother! :)

[video=youtube;0UgXs8uJsmc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UgXs8uJsmc[/video]
Excellent review, much appreciated! We are going to make a few changes before our final release so thank you for your input.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Happy Easter Mrs and Mr Yates and family - and to everyone on this thread

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know I am very late to this log, but I am in to follow along. I just got all caught up!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Excellent review, much appreciated! We are going to make a few changes before our final release so thank you for your input.
Anytime man! What are the main areas of focus (if your allowed to say)?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anytime man! What are the main areas of focus (if your allowed to say)?
Definitely going to up the dendrobium and the agamatine. We have a few other formulas we are going to beta test as well. That's why I wanted to send out a few samples and get some opinions, just because I thought it was great doesn't mean everyone will and we want something that will please the masses.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Definitely going to up the dendrobium and the agamatine. We have a few other formulas we are going to beta test as well. That's why I wanted to send out a few samples and get some opinions, just because I thought it was great doesn't mean everyone will and we want something that will please the masses.
Right on! Was agmatine at >500mgs before?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work 225x100 reps, was it 10 sets of 10 or did you get into higher reps.
Took me 11 sets, not too bad
I'm missing something here...what was the exercise? Tell me that wasn't deadlifts...eww.

Tis a good way to get volume up. I had the legpress going at 240 or 250kg for 10 x 10s, or was it 220kg for 12 x 10's, I can't recall, a year or 2 back. Superset with seated calf raise for a total leg session volume of around 30 metric tonne. I was chuffed with the volume but man, as someone mentioned genetics, my white a$$ Kenyan marathon runner genes would just not put any size on these pins. Week after week, disappointing. Now I have Patella Femoral...probably hastened by the stupid legpress volume I was doing, so my knee won't take that sort of workload now anyway.

Anyhoo, enough of my crying, good to see you playing around with your workout a bit, it's always good mixing things up!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Did someone say dendrobium + agmatine :food:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on! Was agmatine at >500mgs before?
750mg I believe. Will definitely get you a few samples if the reformulations, would like your opinion. People that give unbiased reviews are hard to find so I really appreciate your feedback!

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
750mg I believe. Will definitely get you a few samples if the reformulations, would like your opinion. People that give unbiased reviews are hard to find so I really appreciate your feedback!
Ah close! Knew it was under 1 gram.

Sounds good brother! Always here to help! I appreciate the kind words!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm missing something here...what was the exercise? Tell me that wasn't deadlifts...eww.

Tis a good way to get volume up. I had the legpress going at 240 or 250kg for 10 x 10s, or was it 220kg for 12 x 10's, I can't recall, a year or 2 back. Superset with seated calf raise for a total leg session volume of around 30 metric tonne. I was chuffed with the volume but man, as someone mentioned genetics, my white a$$ Kenyan marathon runner genes would just not put any size on these pins. Week after week, disappointing. Now I have Patella Femoral...probably hastened by the stupid legpress volume I was doing, so my knee won't take that sort of workload now anyway.

Anyhoo, enough of my crying, good to see you playing around with your workout a bit, it's always good mixing things up!
Was doing squats, my knee swole up huge and had me out of the game for a minute so I was real happy with 11 sets for 100 reps

clown007

clown007

Awards
Those squats any time are impressive! Glad to see Yates is kicking a**!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well...it's been fun but this ride is over. Me and amber are no longer together and I don't think either one of us are going to keep this log any more. When things settle down I will definitely get a new log up and would love to have everyone join me. Life is funny sometimes, just when you think you have everything figured out your whole life gets turned upside down. I really appreciate each and every one of you for your participation and input into this log, I have learned a lot and consider all of you my friends. Thank you for understanding that this log just cannot continue any longer.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well...it's been fun but this ride is over. Me and amber are no longer together and I don't think either one of us are going to keep this log any more. When things settle down I will definitely get a new log up and would love to have everyone join me. Life is funny sometimes, just when you think you have everything figured out your whole life gets turned upside down. I really appreciate each and every one of you for your participation and input into this log, I have learned a lot and consider all of you my friends. Thank you for understanding that this log just cannot continue any longer.
Whoaaaaaaaa,best of luck for u man that's tough homie....

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to the both of you, wherever your journey takes you. I wish happiness for the both of you.

Thank-you for a great log. It really was a part of the fabric of my AM experience.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One journey ends and another begins, that's life. I'm not big on putting my business out there but you guys deserve to know what's going on. As long as my son is cool then I'm cool. He's the real yates, I just borrow his name on this forum. I really hate that I used his name sometimes but he is the first thought that pops into my head whenever I do anything, even making a user name for a forum when I'm looking for ph/ds info. Anyway, enough of me rambling. I'm not going anywhere, will come back bigger and better! Just not in this thread out of respect to amber who originally started this.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope you both find happiness! and your AM family is here if you need us!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope you both find happiness! and your AM family is here if you need us!!
We will both be ok. You guys are more my family than you will ever know...

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Some sad news. Hate to see family break ups. Hope you guys work it out.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I will be stepping away from AM for a bit. As much respect as I have for many of you, turns out more members on here knew about what was going in my life/behind my back than I did. So, I just need to step away & take a break. My main focus is me & my son & taking care of us. I have a lot of new plans & goals for my workouts & physique this year. I might come back & start a new long at some point too. I wish you all the best & thank you for your continued support & knowledge.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I will be stepping away from AM for a bit. As much respect as I have for many of you, turns out more members on here knew about what was going in my life/behind my back than I did. So, I just need to step away & take a break. My main focus is me & son & taking care of us. I have a lot of new plans & goals for my workouts & physique this year. I might come back & start a new long at some point too. I wish you all the best & thank you for your continued support & knowledge.
That's understandable. Best of luck to you both and take care of that youngster. Stay strong and keep lurking in the forum no need to step away altogether. PM some folks here and there. I'd help if I can but I'm just a lurker myself ;)

Update us when you're ready and like you said maybe throw a log up for some extra motivation

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
That's understandable. Best of luck to you both and take care of that youngster. Stay strong and keep lurking in the forum no need to step away altogether. PM some folks here and there. I'd help if I can but I'm just a lurker myself ;)

Update us when you're ready and like you said maybe throw a log up for some extra motivation
I'll still lurk & PM people as needed, for sure!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be stepping away from AM for a bit. As much respect as I have for many of you, turns out more members on here knew about what was going in my life/behind my back than I did. So, I just need to step away & take a break. My main focus is me & my son & taking care of us. I have a lot of new plans & goals for my workouts & physique this year. I might come back & start a new long at some point too. I wish you all the best & thank you for your continued support & knowledge.
I love you, Amber!

Remember: God's plans are bigger than your dreams.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I love you, Amber!

Remember: God's plans are bigger than your dreams.
I love you too, honey!! I'll definitely still be around in your's & Kat's log!!! We'll stay in touch anyway!! You know that!! ;)

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Best of luck to the both of you…everything happens for a reason

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Family comes first, we will see a lot of each other still on facebook . I love your values you know that.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear about the break up. I wish you both the best in the future. Good luck in whatever you all decided to do and whatever path's you go down. I'll be around if either of you need me.

CJNator

Awards
I hope you both find what you both want in life and keep your heads up. When one door closes another opens you so both of you keep your eyes open for that door!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
yates84 - I thank you for your candour & wish you all the best. There is no need for explanation, not for us on AM, your life is personal & we only share what you choose to offer us. With gratitude, it has been wonderful knowing of you & your life to this point.

Whatever happens from here, may life bring you the lessons and wonderment that you desire.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
liftingamber12 - it has been beautiful watching you transform, not just physically but as a strong woman embracing who she is. I thank you for allowing us to share in your journey, it has been a privilege and an honour.

Tomorrow brings another day and with it new opportunities for Love & joy. May you find the peace & happiness you deserve.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering why I hadn't seen this thread pop up in a while. Apologies for bumping it but I just want to wish the two of you the best. Situations like this always make me sad, even when I don't know the persons involved.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering why I hadn't seen this thread pop up in a while. Apologies for bumping it but I just want to wish the two of you the best. Situations like this always make me sad, even when I don't know the persons involved.
Nothing to be sad about bro. We had our differences and they were irreconcilable so we went our separate ways. We do everything we can to make sure that our son is taken care of and that he gets to spend time with both of his parents. Life is too short to be unhappy, sometimes you have to take a chance with the unknown to go and find your happiness. I've stepped back alot from am since our breakup but plan on starting another log sometime soon when I can put 100% into it.