Can I run EQ while keeping my TRT test E dose?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I’d like to run 10-12 weeks of EQ on top of my TRT regimine. I’m only prescribed 140mg max test e / week and don’t wanna use UG on top to raise it. Plus I feel pretty good on this protocol.

I’m reading a bunch about the rations or test / EQ. People are saying if test is run lower than EQ dose it can tank E2 quite a bit and cause some gnarly anxiety sides. I’m a pretty sensitive aromatizer especially with my HCG so I run AI anyway.

Would it make any sense to add 300mg EQ / Week for 12 weeks to my current 140mg Test E / 1mg ADEX / 500iU HCG regimine?

Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Everyone is different, i can run eq higher then my test if im on a decent amount of test but i wouldent be able to run 600-1000 eq on trt. Maybe i could do 200-300 but if your cycle is trt + A couple hundred measily milligrams of eq The cycle's gonna be kind of useless anyways. What are you expecting from trt + eq? I can see it giving a little extra volume, a little extra protein Synthesis, but very minor if noticable at all. Whats the reason for not raising test again?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At bare minium if i (me) wanted to see results then 300 test + 300eq would probably be the absolute lowest combination i would expect to see results from. Ideally it would be 600/600

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different, i can run eq higher then my test if im on a decent amount of test but i wouldent be able to run 600-1000 eq on trt. Maybe i could do 200-300 but if your cycle is trt + A couple hundred measily milligrams of eq The cycle's gonna be kind of useless anyways. What are you expecting from trt + eq? I can see it giving a little extra volume, a little extra protein Synthesis, but very minor if noticable at all. Whats the reason for not raising test again?
I’d rather stick with as many pharma grade compounds as possible. I don’t wanna mix UG test with my RX test. Also very E2 sensitive on just 120mg so don’t rlly wanna crank it up too high.

Is there any other compound I can run with my TRT dose without having to raise it and not mess to heavy with my lipids / e2? Primo?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’d rather stick with as many pharma grade compounds as possible. I don’t wanna mix UG test with my RX test. Also very E2 sensitive on just 120mg so don’t rlly wanna crank it up too high.

Is there any other compound I can run with my TRT dose without having to raise it and not mess to heavy with my lipids / e2? Primo?
Primo will effect e2. But dont you have really high e2 to begin with? Mast i think dosent lower e2 but it prevents it from Attaching to the estrogen receptor i think. I still don't think you could use any of them at a high enough dose 0n 125 test to make a huge difference.

If your Concerned with using gear that's not pharma then i would 100% write off eq, its not even a human grade drug

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Primo will effect e2. But dont you have really high e2 to begin with? Mast i think dosent lower e2 but it prevents it from Attaching to the estrogen receptor i think. I still don't think you could use any of them at a high enough dose 0n 125 test to make a huge difference.

If your Concerned with using gear that's not pharma then i would 100% write off eq, its not even a human grade drug
Ok cool thanks for the info brother.

Maybe I’ll just do a quick stint of the UG test on its own at like 500mg for 12 weeks and then back to TRT. Seems like the safest / no nonsense option

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On 120/120 test e/eq cruise, my joints were popping and cracking. Pulled bloods and lipids were still shot from end of last cycle because estrogen was getting tanked. Would not recommend.

On 180/120 test/primo I felt decent, a little dry, and lipids were still getting hit somewhat.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven't tried eq because of possible anixety many experience. For many eq, mast, primo all effect estrogen. Get bloods after a few weeks on... there's a reason some drop or lower their ai and sub another dht... not saying I agree with it unless it fits in their goals though