What sarm or steroid should I run while being on a slight deficit losing fat but gaining muscle mass?

Guardinator

Awards
I’m 5,10 185 lbs and all I got is stomach fat and not alot and I’m not lean I got some muscle mass and I have no idea which sarm or steroid can help with that.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly you will need to give much more background than this to an answer here, i would not recommend anything to you but if want someon else too you will want to describe your training, diet and supplement use, amy history of ped use, as much detail as you think of. Also are your training and diet REALLY in check? How long have you been training and are you eating clean whilst tracking your calories and ensuring you get enough quality protein? There is no magic pill that compensates for poor training and diet. A few things to think about there and maybe make another post to hopefully get a response

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forget about gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time unless you’re in a prep with a coach while being on test tren masteron growth hormone and insulin 3 times a day while training harder than 99% of people. Gaining muscle in a deficit is not happening for 99% or people. Also you don’t need anything to lose fat and no compounds will directly help lose fat unless you’re taking clean and t3. Those will directly help you burn fat. Steroids and sarms not at all. I’d go on a conservative dose of test, some clen and t3 when you hit 12-13% and that’s it. Also those are dangerous supps that should be respected and taken accordingly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m 5,10 185 lbs and all I got is stomach fat and not alot and I’m not lean I got some muscle mass and I have no idea which sarm or steroid can help with that.
Don't use anything.

First go on a diet and loses much body fat as possible, then once you reach your goal use the cycle to build some muscle.

I spent almost a whole year trying to recomp like your suggesting, and it works but it's painfully slow. In fact the changes are so slow that your pretty much not going to notice a difference for months and months and even then the difference will be small.

The fastest way to reach your goal is to diet off the fat while working out hard and once you reach your desired bodyfat level work on building muscle.

You're searching for the magic pill and the magic pill doesn't exist