Keeping Up With The Yates': A Couple's Training Log

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Everyone is definitely in for a treat with the pwo yates84 put together with the help of Dma378. I really enjoyed it this morning. Noot effects are on point!!! I'm very proud of yates84 & the effort he put into it!!
shhhhh- for extra reps from all of us, tell us what it is- please, we wont tell anyone LOL

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
shhhhh- for extra reps from all of us, tell us what it is- please, we wont tell anyone LOL
It's not my place to tell. ;) I'm sure there will be plenty of talk about it here soon enough!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
were all waiting for this one and everything else they have to offer. dont believe anyone will be disappointing-

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Made my knee mad somehow and now my leg is swolen from my knee all the way to my ankle, not sure what I did to it but it looks like I tried to put my leg through a brick wall. I doubt lower body power is gonna happen today :(

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Made my knee mad somehow and now my leg is swolen from my knee all the way to my ankle, not sure what I did to it but it looks like I tried to put my leg through a brick wall. I doubt lower body power is gonna happen today :(
Give it a little rest and hopefully it we be fine, we do abuse our bodies more than the average joe!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ouch, heal your wheel bro.

CJNator

Awards
**** man, that sounds horrible. Try to stay off it for a while, rest, and hit the doctor asap if it gets worse!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Knee is feeling better, swelling is down. Wasn't comfortable squatting but still hit some deadlifts, pulled 455 so I'm happy.

clown007

clown007

Awards
455 and not feeling 100%... nice job buddy!

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Knee is feeling better, swelling is down. Wasn't comfortable squatting but still hit some deadlifts, pulled 455 so I'm happy.
Weird about the knee but glad its feeling better man! 455 pull is solid! Congrats!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird about the knee but glad its feeling better man! 455 pull is solid! Congrats!
I pinned that quad the day before, not sure if it has anything to do with it or not but glad things are getting back to normal.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
I pinned that quad the day before, not sure if it has anything to do with it or not but glad things are getting back to normal.
But even if it was something into your blood stream or bad PIP, unless it was the knee directly what the hell? Haha, who cares, its recovering! We won't question it ;)

CJNator

Awards
Glad your knee is better and nice! 10 more lbs to go for 465, you got this man!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Keeping up with the Yates'. Hey, do you guys know Kim and Kanye?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I could maybe get to 32 or 31 but maybe I'd surprise myself if I did a contest prep.
Yeah he would be surprized i bet. I thought I would never get down below a 32 again but when I competed I was a 29. The difference is when you burn off that visceral fat things really start to get smaller than you think they would. It is hard to beleive how much intramuscular and visceral fat there can be even when you are showing a nice set of abs already.
No....thankfully. :D
Amen!

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Yeah he would be surprized i bet. I thought I would never get down below a 32 again but when I competed I was a 29. The difference is when you burn off that visceral fat things really start to get smaller than you think they would. It is hard to beleive how much intramuscular and visceral fat there can be even when you are showing a nice set of abs already.
Even when I was 7.5% body fat (12 years ago ) I still wore a 33. Nothing burns off a boxy frame.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even when I was 7.5% body fat (12 years ago ) I still wore a 33. Nothing burns off a boxy frame.
I'm the exact opposite, I'm bulking my ass off right now and I'm still a 30" waist. Add some thick quads in the equation and say goodbye to ever wearing a pair of jeans that fit ever again.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I'm the exact opposite, I'm bulking my ass off right now and I'm still a 30" waist. Add some thick quads in the equation and say goodbye to ever wearing a pair of jeans that fit ever again.
I'm jealous bro. I'd rather have your problem with jeans than my problem with genes.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I have this problem with my waist to hip/booty ratio, these days.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I see what you did there lol
I see what he did their two! He misspelt jeans at the end of the sentence when he had already spelt it correctly at the beginning of the same sentence. Oh well, I guess we can't all be grate spellers like myself.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I see what he did their two! He misspelt jeans at the end of the sentence when he had already spelt it correctly at the beginning of the same sentence. Oh well, I guess we can't all be grate spellers like myself.
This is just to much. I can't bare it. Your killing me.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Not trying to be a dick here, but you misspelt "bear".
Hahaha almost caught you misspelling misspelt but you corrected it too quickly.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
455 is a solid pull for sure.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I didn't want two harp on all you're mistakes, I just figured you missed the "w" in the middle. :]
I figured my multitude of misteaks through you of and it just slipped threw the cracks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didn't want two harp on all you're mistakes, I just figured you missed the "w" in the middle. :]
I figured my multitude of misteaks through you of and it just slipped threw the cracks.
It is like the Austin Power's scene by the shark tank in here... BamBam0319 that last one is gonna be hard to top!

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Eye think ewe guise are getting two carried aweigh with the homophones.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
It is like the Austin Power's scene by the shark tank in here... BamBam0319 that last one is gonna be hard to top!
If it weren't for all of the silly 'exercise' posts in this comedy thread, we might really be able to have some fun.

Eye think ewe guise are getting two carried aweigh with the homophones.
Well played, sir. Well played!

Going to be responding to some customer emails shortly. Hopefully I haven't created any knew habits. Somebody might think I fell down and hit my head or something.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If we start correcting spelling and grammer in here, I am in BIG trouble !!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm dying in here lol! Knee is all healed up it seems, did 100 reps of 225 with no issues.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Now THAT is volume!!!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It felt good too! Back was so pumped that deadlifts were out of the question today.
High volume deads are great to building size, strength and stamina. I fuggin hate, hate hate them but I can't deny how well they work do I do them to I'm ready to hurl.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
CRUSHED IT!

And looks like I got a package last night ;) will be trying it out tomorrow morning my man!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CRUSHED IT!

And looks like I got a package last night ;) will be trying it out tomorrow morning my man!
Sounds good! Let me know what you think

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards