K1NGSLAYER-nuff said

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2lbs already?? Are you purposely in a deficit or is that fullness that just dropped off when you cut it out?

I'm up to 145. Just about where I want to be. Weight finally getting up there but still within cutting range to 132. Going to back down to normal dose of KS now that weight is finally up...may or may not have been up to 8 per day to try to force on weight in time for a meet lol.
Stop giving me sinister ideas you Demigoddess !!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
A1C came back 5.5 within range...finding ketones in my urine is a real mystery. I guess I am lucky-I get to have my cake and eat it too....
How is current weight holding and is there going to be another log for us to follow,

I have been performing alternate day fasts with Tony all of last week, we fasted for all of Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 36-38 hour fasts each time, i also eat around 8k calories last sunday, 10k calories last tuesday and 7.6k calories on Thursday, 1900 calories yesterday and i am down 2 lbs in one week, also i have been testing blood glucose pre and post workout and it seems to go from around 3.6 pre to 4.6 mmol/L, raises a whole point even though in a completely fasted state thebigt do you think this is to do with the body going after my muscle tissue for sugar due to being in fasted state.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How is current weight holding and is there going to be another log for us to follow,

I have been performing alternate day fasts with Tony all of last week, we fasted for all of Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 36-38 hour fasts each time, i also eat around 8k calories last sunday, 10k calories last tuesday and 7.6k calories on Thursday, 1900 calories yesterday and i am down 2 lbs in one week, also i have been testing blood glucose pre and post workout and it seems to go from around 3.6 pre to 4.6 mmol/L, raises a whole point even though in a completely fasted state thebigt do you think this is to do with the body going after my muscle tissue for sugar due to being in fasted state.
damn, paul you are asking me questions way above my pay grade...in my honest opinion you are much more knowledgeable than I-you are a beast!!!

lets see what xtyler has to say...

btw-I got picked for some OLYMPUS LABS protein, will log it since i'm usually using other OL products!!!

right now using k1ngsblood and iron legion Invictus/virtus. my weight tends to fluctuate but i'm down around 3lbs since stopping k1ngslayer not bad considering my cals are WAY less than before.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
damn, paul you are asking me questions way above my pay grade...in my honest opinion you are much more knowledgeable than I-you are a beast!!!

btw-I got picked for some OLYMPUS LABS protein, will log it since i'm usually using other OL products!!!

right now using k1ngsblood and iron legion Invictus/virtus. my weight tends to fluctuate but i'm down around 3lbs since stopping k1ngslayer not bad considering my cals are WAY less than before.

Would like to hear feedback on the Olympus Labs protein and how it compares to a range of others, i use a selection of different protein powders, and the best tasting have to be PES Select Frosted Chocolate Cupcake, BSN Syntha 6 Chocolate Mudslide and Choc Milkshake BSN Syntha 6 which is not one of my most used proteins due to being low in protein in comparison to many others but nice for a cheat type dessert shake.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I’m very interested in the OL protein! Looking forward to seeing what you think!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Would like to hear feedback on the Olympus Labs protein and how it compares to a range of others, i use a selection of different protein powders, and the best tasting have to be PES Select Frosted Chocolate Cupcake, BSN Syntha 6 Chocolate Mudslide and Choc Milkshake BSN Syntha 6 which is not one of my most used proteins due to being low in protein in comparison to many others but nice for a cheat type dessert shake.
back in the day syntha 6 was my go-to protein, much better tasting than others available back then, imo.

it's unreal how much protein has improved even in the last 10 years...20 years ago it was mostly crap, go back 30 years and you had to hold your nose to get it down...we are really spoiled today!!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Appreciate that you’re going to log the protein. If it’s anything like your KS log, were in for a treat

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
back in the day syntha 6 was my go-to protein, much better tasting than others available back then, imo.

it's unreal how much protein has improved even in the last 10 years...20 years ago it was mostly crap, go back 30 years and you had to hold your nose to get it down...we are really spoiled today!!!
You are spot on. Remember holding my nose and chugging clumps. syntha 6 is some pretty good tasting protein IMO

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

tag me on you log brother.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are spot on. Remember holding my nose and chugging clumps. syntha 6 is some pretty good tasting protein IMO
I remember some stuff called weider predigested protein...it was a red liquid that came in this 8oz bottle...that chit was nasty!!!