Health Scare from OL K1ngslayer

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I have taken MK677 in the past with good success and hardly any side effects but after just 2 days of taking K1ngslayer I almost landed in the hospital. I was splitting up the 6 capsules to 3 capsules 2x/day with large meals. So the day after Thanksgiving I woke up with sharp hunger pains, ate some protein and carbs for breakfast (eggs and oatmeal). Shortly after eating I felt very shaky, my vision was off, couldn’t think clearly, terrible kidney pain in my back. Had a banana after that, felt really good and then came back down with hypoglycemic symptoms once again. I’ve never really had hypoglycemic episodes in the past, but this was just horrible. I keep hydrocortisone on hand because I have issues adapting to stress, it took 15mg of HC to at least feel normal again and I have stopped the K1ngslayer until I speak with my primary care.

I can only think I am dealing with some sub clinical health issue that is endocrine related. I’ve taken multiple ACTH tests only to pass each time and some doctors think it’s all in my head. Let’s just say I will refuse to go to the ER right now with COVID going on and I have to self medicate with HC during times of high stress. I really don’t know if I have an underlying issue or I just had a bad reaction from something with the supplement.

I’ve taken supplements over 12 years now and never reacted like this. Somethings just seems off. Don’t know if anyone else has had a similar reaction to a GH boosting product before.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subscribing to follow along.

Was it the same brand/batch of MK-677 you have taken before? I don't comment much on SARM's, I'm only asking because the issue you're describing seems more commonly associated with them than it would K1ngslayer. But some people respond dramatically different than others to certain things so I never say anything is impossible.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I only surmise OL Kingslayer has an anti-catabolic component that effects me more than most people. I have mild adrenal insufficiency more due to my pituitary not regulating my axis properly. If I take something that lowers my morning cortisol I feel like trash the rest of the day. Maybe next time I try to slowly build up the dose of Kingslayer while taking low dose hydrocortisone and slowly taper off the cortisone as my body adjusts.