K1NGSLAYER-nuff said

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again great progress being made here, we had a Staffordshire Bull Terrier - All White but it passed away last April - 1st of All days.
Sorry to hear that. :( Staffies are such beautiful dogs. First time I saw them I couldn't figure out what they were (there are two at a gym in Cincinnati I was visiting), just thought they were the smallest stockiest pits I had ever seen lol. They were super sweet dogs too. I would love one someday, seems like a lot of pits, staffies, and Amstaffs end up in shelters and in need of a good home, but I'm in an apartment right now so maybe someday when I have more space and disposable income.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I know how that is! I have a husky as well and she is quite the hassle! But it’s all worth it!
Yes they are a LOT of work but so worth it!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. :( Staffies are such beautiful dogs. First time I saw them I couldn't figure out what they were (there are two at a gym in Cincinnati I was visiting), just thought they were the smallest stockiest pits I had ever seen lol. They were super sweet dogs too. I would love one someday, seems like a lot of pits, staffies, and Amstaffs end up in shelters and in need of a good home, but I'm in an apartment right now so maybe someday when I have more space and disposable income.
Thanks, people seem to think Staffs are aggressive because some people use / breed them for fighting but they are quite soft and loving.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
old sid is a golden retriever Labrador mix, he was a rescue dog-original owners had abused him-we got him when he was barely a year old, now he is 20 years old....my new running mate 'leo-malli' is full blooded shepard and was a gift from our friends when their dog had her litter. my oldest granddaughter named 'leo-malli'.
Wait, you have a 20 year old golden/lab mix? Thats really impressive for both those breeds, must have been slipping him the good stuff. Family dog growing up was a yellow lab, they are great puppers

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, you have a 20 year old golden/lab mix? Thats really impressive for both those breeds, must have been slipping him the good stuff. Family dog growing up was a yellow lab, they are great puppers
It is impressive but those breeds tend to live long lives. I knew 2 retrievers when I was young that were brother and sister. Both were 20 years old

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, thebigt himself is 60 and still smashes most 20 Y/O fellas :D
Definitely goes to show you age is nothing but a number

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 59

sorry for lack of updates, I use a laptop and truly hate using cell phone for online...my internal mouse froze and I finally got to best buy and talked with geek squad-bought a external mouse and now good to go....

well, I've been focusing on running to get weight down. I think I have been somewhat successful but who knows? the good news is my count is off, looks like i'm good with k1ngslayer till at least sunday when I do weigh in.

appetite is still very good
sleep is fantastic
as is muscle fullness

still getting that great endorphin release when running

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy to have you back brother. Interesting to see the different ways people use K1ngslayer. I’m going full on bulk mode when I start mine. Well a clean bulk at least

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Happy to have you back brother. Interesting to see the different ways people use K1ngslayer. I’m going full on bulk mode when I start mine. Well a clean bulk at least
based on my personal experience I think that bulk is the way to go with k1ngslayer!!!

the increased appetite is for real!!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
based on my personal experience I think that bulk is the way to go with k1ngslayer!!!

the increased appetite is for real!!!
I can’t wait to be back in a caloric surplus!! I’m a lean dude so it’s time to put on some real size

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I see that the 'NEW' k1ngsblood will include osthole….

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
DAY 59

sorry for lack of updates, I use a laptop and truly hate using cell phone for online...my internal mouse froze and I finally got to best buy and talked with geek squad-bought a external mouse and now good to go....

well, I've been focusing on running to get weight down. I think I have been somewhat successful but who knows? the good news is my count is off, looks like i'm good with k1ngslayer till at least sunday when I do weigh in.

appetite is still very good
sleep is fantastic
as is muscle fullness

still getting that great endorphin release when running
Great updates, i am the same here use my desktop pc to update forum - cannot live in tiny phone screen. - how much will you set as a target to lose each week?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great updates, i am the same here use my desktop pc to update forum - cannot live in tiny phone screen. - how much will you set as a target to lose each week?
no targeted goal as far as weight loss, just going to return to a more 'normal' diet.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
no targeted goal as far as weight loss, just going to return to a more 'normal' diet.
Cool, that's the way i tend to diet as well i usually cannot set a weight target and rely on a mix of the mirror, scales and calipers to track progress to see if i'm making decent fat loss progress and also from others peoples feedback, but sometimes like today i can look better in the mirror and show a decrease in LBM and increase in fat marginally on the calipers so cannot always go by scale and calipers as they are not the most reliable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 61

looks like I have 8 caps left, enough for tonight and tomorrow...really surprised my count was off by that much--maybe OL included extra caps!!!

weighed in today at 198, so I lost 2lbs this week...still up 11lbs overall!!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
DAY 61

looks like I have 8 caps left, enough for tonight and tomorrow...really surprised my count was off by that much--maybe OL included extra caps!!!

weighed in today at 198, so I lost 2lbs this week...still up 11lbs overall!!!
11 lbs is still great, how is strength in workouts?

what is your height for 198.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You’re ending your run as I’m about to start mine. Really trying to embrace this bulk

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
11 lbs is still great, how is strength in workouts?

what is your height for 198.
strength is increased but it has leveled out, pretty happy with the modest increase... 6'1 is my height.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You’re ending your run as I’m about to start mine. Really trying to embrace this bulk
yes, it looks like I am about to take my last 2 caps....I honestly feel you will have a very successful bulk with k1ngslayer!!!

I already have Invictus/virtus on hand and hopefully my k1ngsblood comes tomorrow.

will put up final review tomorrow, it has been a very fun ride-big thanks to all the guys at Olympus labs!!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you...yes, enjoyed it very much-I will be running k1ngslayer again probably at the end of November.
That’s what I’m talking about. KS getting the bigt seal of approval. Started mine today but nothing to report....yet lol

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
yes, it looks like I am about to take my last 2 caps....I honestly feel you will have a very successful bulk with k1ngslayer!!!

I already have Invictus/virtus on hand and hopefully my k1ngsblood comes tomorrow.

will put up final review tomorrow, it has been a very fun ride-big thanks to all the guys at Olympus labs!!!
Great log here, enjoyed following along for all of your progress updates.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
final review:

1st I want to thank the guys at Olympus labs for giving me the opportunity to run not just 1 but 2 bottles of K1NGSLAYER.

the appetite increase and improved sleep started kicking in within the 1st week. started getting improved pumps in the 1st week also. by the end of 1st bottle I was seeing a nice strength increase[bench went up 10lbs], also muscle fullness was becoming evident and got better into week 5 when it leveled out. the appetite increase continued until the end of the run but I could have managed it better than I did with a little effort. improved sleep was fantastic starting at week 1, I will really miss this. I really need to mention the effect it had on my running, normally it takes 25-30 minutes to get the endorphin release that is often refered to as runners high, on k1ngslayer this time was cut in half, it really motivated me to get my runs in.

I ended up +11lbs....the appetite increase the 1st week was intense, so I decided to run with it--I easily could have been up 20lbs if not for regular lengthy runs--or I could have tightened up my diet and kept weight gain more reasonable, I decided to eat and be happy....surprisingly the mirror shows very little fat gain, most of muscle gains seem to be in quads...I wasn't able to run or workout legs for around 7 years due to bad knee, now I've got a new knee.....I truly attribute k1ngslayer for keeping weight gain so fat free on a truly loose diet.

I am giving k1ngslayer my highest rating...I will be purchasing and running again, probably at end of November!!!

I

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You slayed this log bigt

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the appetite increase and improved sleep should hit pretty quick!!!
Yea I think the appetite increase is coming any day now

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for logging! Really comprehensive log, appreciate the effort. You've definitely made some great gains, 11lbs with only minor fat gain is significant. And 10lbs on bench, hell, I'm jealous of 10lbs on bench, takes me like a year to put 10lbs on my bench haha.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Great final review, look forward to following any other future training & supplement logs.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
final review:

1st I want to thank the guys at Olympus labs for giving me the opportunity to run not just 1 but 2 bottles of K1NGSLAYER.

the appetite increase and improved sleep started kicking in within the 1st week. started getting improved pumps in the 1st week also. by the end of 1st bottle I was seeing a nice strength increase[bench went up 10lbs], also muscle fullness was becoming evident and got better into week 5 when it leveled out. the appetite increase continued until the end of the run but I could have managed it better than I did with a little effort. improved sleep was fantastic starting at week 1, I will really miss this. I really need to mention the effect it had on my running, normally it takes 25-30 minutes to get the endorphin release that is often refered to as runners high, on k1ngslayer this time was cut in half, it really motivated me to get my runs in.

I ended up +11lbs....the appetite increase the 1st week was intense, so I decided to run with it--I easily could have been up 20lbs if not for regular lengthy runs--or I could have tightened up my diet and kept weight gain more reasonable, I decided to eat and be happy....surprisingly the mirror shows very little fat gain, most of muscle gains seem to be in quads...I wasn't able to run or workout legs for around 7 years due to bad knee, now I've got a new knee.....I truly attribute k1ngslayer for keeping weight gain so fat free on a truly loose diet.

I am giving k1ngslayer my highest rating...I will be purchasing and running again, probably at end of November!!!

I
Since this happens to come from a true veteran who's used pretty much everything under the sun in this industry over the past +20 years, not much to add really.

Thank you mate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks everyone for the kind words...my k1ngsblood arrived today so I started it along with Invictus and virtus.

Jebrook xtyler hey, k1ngsblood is lot #B-688 looks like it is the same formula as before, when does new formula get released?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks everyone for the kind words...my k1ngsblood arrived today so I started it along with Invictus and virtus.

Jebrook xtyler hey, k1ngsblood is lot #B-688 looks like it is the same formula as before, when does new formula get released?
I’m checking on this thebigt. Some details have been leaked but the new formula isn’t in circulation just yet.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ETA for new formula KingsBlood is mid October right now. As always this may be subject to change if manufacturing delays happen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ETA for new formula KingsBlood is mid October right now. As always this may be subject to change if many fracturing delays happen.
thanks for the info!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, so something interesting happened to me today...I thought I had a uti so I went to VA for a urine drop. an hour later the nurse called me and told me they wanted me to come in for a blood draw...the uti test was negative but they found ketones in my urine.

I am amazed that after gaining 11lbs on a bulk ketones would be found in my urine...pretty confident no diabetes, I think it's fantastic that I am burning fat for energy without doing keto!!! carbs have been pretty high by most standards.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, so something interesting happened to me today...I thought I had a uti so I went to VA for a urine drop. an hour later the nurse called me and told me they wanted me to come in for a blood draw...the uti test was negative but they found ketones in my urine.

I am amazed that after gaining 11lbs on a bulk ketones would be found in my urine...pretty confident no diabetes, I think it's fantastic that I am burning fat for energy without doing keto!!! carbs have been pretty high by most standards.
That’s pretty cool actually

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100% agree....down 2lbs since stopping k1ngslayer.

appetite has gone down, sleep is still pretty good but not what it was.
2lbs already?? Are you purposely in a deficit or is that fullness that just dropped off when you cut it out?

I'm up to 145. Just about where I want to be. Weight finally getting up there but still within cutting range to 132. Going to back down to normal dose of KS now that weight is finally up...may or may not have been up to 8 per day to try to force on weight in time for a meet lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2lbs already?? Are you purposely in a deficit or is that fullness that just dropped off when you cut it out?

I'm up to 145. Just about where I want to be. Weight finally getting up there but still within cutting range to 132. Going to back down to normal dose of KS now that weight is finally up...may or may not have been up to 8 per day to try to force on weight in time for a meet lol.
just dropped down to more normal cals...my metabolism must be very good. still enjoying my running but really miss the 'high' I was getting before...I think I will be running k1ngslayer again real soon, I already miss the great benefits.