Joint pain gone with Flexible by Formutech Nutrition

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I go onto,the Swoldiers forum but do they have a Facebook thing like the locker room?
Yeah dude they do. Shoot me a message on Facebook to remind me and I'll add you to the group!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Anabolic Titan is made by Xcel for Swoldiers, its a custom formula and private label but its still Xcel
Oh I know, we do make it for them but we still have to say its Swoldiers product.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I know, we do make it for them but we still have to say its Swoldiers product.
Definitely. Was mentioning it more for assurance of quality!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY17
LEGS
WALKING LUNGES-db-40-100yrds
DB SQT-40s-20x3
PISTOL SQT-bw-10x3
CALF RAISES seated-135-25x4

Im still having some issues with my low back so i went light. I did alot of stretching before and after with foam rolling. This really helps the pain factor by keeping the muscles loose. Nothing new with Flexible. It is still doing exactly what its supposed to do. I could really tell during and after back day. No pain in my shoulder or elbow. Lovin it!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I distribute tons of xcel product from my shop. They give amazing results. Mammoth has been my best seller.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
DAY17
LEGS
WALKING LUNGES-db-40-100yrds
DB SQT-40s-20x3
PISTOL SQT-bw-10x3
CALF RAISES seated-135-25x4

Im still having some issues with my low back so i went light. I did alot of stretching before and after with foam rolling. This really helps the pain factor by keeping the muscles loose. Nothing new with Flexible. It is still doing exactly what its supposed to do. I could really tell during and after back day. No pain in my shoulder or elbow. Lovin it!
Flexible consistently keeps my joints healthy. Love it. I only notice it when I don't take it. When I am on it I forget I get joint pain.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Flexible consistently keeps my joints healthy. Love it. I only notice it when I don't take it. When I am on it I forget I get joint pain.
Thats what im talking about. I feel the same way. The pains just fade away. Nice!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pete knows

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I distribute tons of xcel product from my shop. They give amazing results. Mammoth has been my best seller.
That awesome! Mammoth is really good, whats the name of your shop?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 18
SHOULDERS/TRAPS
OH BB PRESS-135-8x5
135-8x5
SS
ARNOLD PRESS-50s-10x10 DS 40s-10x10
6ways-20s-10x5
DB OH SHRUGS-50s-10x5
SS
DIP SHRUGS-bw-20x5
SS
BB SHRUGS-185-10x5

Today was a shoulder slaying day. I alternated my grip on oh bb press(wide,shoulder) Flexible has taken all my joint pain away,so presses felt very smooth. The ss and ds worked out good and the pump was crazy painfull. 6ways finished them off nice. I alt the bb shrugs front and back. This is only the 2nd time i did oh db shrugs. This was a great start for a super trap pump.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 18
SHOULDERS/TRAPS
OH BB PRESS-135-8x5
135-8x5
SS
ARNOLD PRESS-50s-10x10 DS 40s-10x10
6ways-20s-10x5
DB OH SHRUGS-50s-10x5
SS
DIP SHRUGS-bw-20x5
SS
BB SHRUGS-185-10x5

Today was a shoulder slaying day. I alternated my grip on oh bb press(wide,shoulder) Flexible has taken all my joint pain away,so presses felt very smooth. The ss and ds worked out good and the pump was crazy painfull. 6ways finished them off nice. I alt the bb shrugs front and back. This is only the 2nd time i did oh db shrugs. This was a great start for a super trap pump.
pushing good weight dude!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
This stuff is great! My parents are going to order some cause I told them how good it is!

My mom loves it. She has had problems with her knees for ever. She's had two scopes and both have done nothing.

I gave her some to try out more for other areas links her wrist and shoulders, but she said it helped he knees more then anything. She went off and it came back within a week and a half. She has been back on for a while and love it. She uses the powder in a smoothie at 1 scoop per day.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
My mom loves it. She has had problems with her knees for ever. She's had two scopes and both have done nothing. I gave her some to try out more for other areas links her wrist and shoulders, but she said it helped he knees more then anything. She went off and it came back within a week and a half. She has been back on for a while and love it. She uses the powder in a smoothie at 1 scoop per day.
That's awesome! I hope it helps my parents as well.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I want to give a shout out to Swanky. I got dem samples today. Thanx bro for the hook up. Cant wait to try em.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to give a shout out to Swanky. I got dem samples today. Thanx bro for the hook up. Cant wait to try em.
you got it dude, my pleasure!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 19
ARMS
DIPS-bw-40x4
SS
ZOTTMAN CURLS-30s-15x4
CON CURLS-30a-15x4 DS 20s-15x4
SS
HAMMER CURLS-40-15x4

Today was another wo with the old man. We did a nice bro pump day. I gave my dad 1 of the Volatile samples Swanky sent me,needless to say i think Formutech has a new customer. I upped my dose of Flexible to 6 caps. I think this may fit a bit better. The relief is still amazing. My range of motion in my shoulder has improved at least 30+% because the pain is not there.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 19
ARMS
DIPS-bw-40x4
SS
ZOTTMAN CURLS-30s-15x4
SS
HAMMER CURLS-40-15x4

Today was another wo with the old man. We did a nice bro pump day. I gave my dad 1 of the Volatile samples Swanky sent me,needless to say i think Formutech has a new customer. I upped my dose of Flexible to 6 caps. I think this may fit a bit better. The relief is still amazing. My range of motion in my shoulder has improved at least 30+% because the pain is not there.
So the old dog liked the volatile? Nice!! Glad flexible is taking care of you. I swear by it dude no joke!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That's awesome that Flexible is working wonders for you! I love it as well.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 19
ARMS
DIPS-bw-40x4
SS
ZOTTMAN CURLS-30s-15x4
SS
HAMMER CURLS-40-15x4

I envy you as I can't wait to work out with my son and show him the ways of the gym......He's only 7 so I have some time

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I envy you as I can't wait to work out with my son and show him the ways of the gym......He's only 7 so I have some time
Thanks bro. Thats a great thing to pass along. Few more yrs and you 2 will be at it!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Thats a great thing to pass along. Few more yrs and you 2 will be at it!
It's funny...I predominatly work out at home as I have a 1/2 cage......he loves to do hanging leg raises and sometimes tries to invent his own exercises/lifts...

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's funny...I predominatly work out at home as I have a 1/2 cage......he loves to do hanging leg raises and sometimes tries to invent his own exercises/lifts...
Thats cool! Now when it comes time to lift he will look at it as fun.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
So the old dog liked the volatile? Nice!! Glad flexible is taking care of you. I swear by it dude no joke!
Flexible does have an amazing ingredient profile and you can't go wrong with any of the ingredients.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 20 & 21

I took the weekend off to spend with family and be a bit social. Flexibile is still doing its job very well. I will hit it again later today. I'm feeling a good chest/ bicep day comming on. My shoulder is feeling good,so it should be pretty a decent wo.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I have twin boys that are 19 mths old and they love to come downstairs every morning to workout with me. They have from day 1 in their boppy pillows when they couldn't move and would just stare. It was so my wife had a small break everyday to do whatever she wanted and it just kinda stuck.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 22
CHEST
DIPS-bw-63 x1(PR)
DIPS-bw+70-10x5
SS
DIPS-bw-40,30,25,20
CHAMPAGNE PRESS-db-50s-12x5
DS
CHAMPAGNE PRESS-db-40s-12x5
DB INC FLY-35s-18,15,12,10,10

It ended up being a chest only day. For the hell of it i tried to see how many dips i could do. First time for this,so 63 is respectable. Chest pump was crazy after dips SS. The champagne presses really hit the inner chest. I did these on about 3" incline. By the time i finished the flys,i couldnt hardly lift my arms. Thank you to Flexible for keeping me pain free. No pain or discomfort at all in my shoulders.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 22
CHEST
DIPS-bw-63 x1(PR)
DIPS-bw+70-10x5
SS
DIPS-bw-40,30,25,20
CHAMPAGNE PRESS-db-50s-12x5
DS
CHAMPAGNE PRESS-db-40s-12x5
DB INC FLY-35s-18,15,12,10,10

It ended up being a chest only day. For the hell of it i tried to see how many dips i could do. First time for this,so 63 is respectable. Chest pump was crazy after dips SS. The champagne presses really hit the inner chest. I did these on about 3" incline. By the time i finished the flys,i couldnt hardly lift my arms. Thank you to Flexible for keeping me pain free. No pain or discomfort at all in my shoulders.
63 dips is damn good!! Those tris and pecs must have been smoked!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 23
LEGS
WALKING LUNGES-bw x40yrds
bw+60-60yrds
FRT SQTS-135-10x2
185-10x2
225-10x2
275-10x2
305-10x2
315-10x2

CALF RAISES-275-20x3

Ok,so i went in to this wo with a mindset to fukn lift some weight. My low back is feeling better today and Flexible had all my other joint pains under control. Once i got my hips and quads stretched out with lunges, i hit frt sqts. The weight felt light and reps came pretty easy. This is not the most i have frt squated,but this is the most volume i have done in a while. It was all i could do to finish strong with calf raises. I'll prolly pay for it 2moro,but i collected today! Feels great to push a little iron with my legs again!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 23
LEGS
bw+60-60yrds
FRT SQTS-135-10x2
185-10x2
225-10x2
275-10x2
305-10x2
315-10x2

CALF RAISES-275-20x3

Ok,so i went in to this wo with a mindset to fukn lift some weight. My low back is feeling better today and Flexible had all my other joint pains under control. Once i got my hips and quads stretched out with lunges, i hit frt sqts. The weight felt light and reps came pretty easy. This is not the most i have frt squated,but this is the most volume i have done in a while. It was all i could do to finish strong with calf raises. I'll prolly pay for it 2moro,but i collected today! Feels great to push a little iron with my legs again!
Damn - Front Squats for 315.....sick.....awesome!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 23
LEGS
bw+60-60yrds
FRT SQTS-135-10x2
185-10x2
225-10x2
275-10x2
305-10x2
315-10x2

CALF RAISES-275-20x3

Strong front squats dude!