Joint pain/ muscle relief recommendations

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Beyond Joint XT and the new Joint Edge which the CEL product is on my radar. What natural anabolics have a secondary benefit of increased recovery, anti-inflammation, improved endurance? I know BMP really shines in this area and I may jump on that again because of a nagging knee issue. But looking for suggestions. I've tried Peptiplex in the past but only a one bottle run, I have also ran AXT, AE, both stacked and solo. But was looking for muscle growth rather than just improved recovery and endurance.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pepti-Plex is probably the best example of a natural anabolic that has inflammation and muscle healing properties.

There is a lot of feedback on it in the intro/feedback thread and I know for me, its the best thing I've ever used for the tissue damage in my leg as far as pain and healing.

Recovery Fix is an excellent option for inflammation, recovery, and pain relief. And it increases the ability to recover better and therefore train harder and longer and recover more efficiently from it.

Here's a list of how I would look at some things related to inflammation and healing.

Natural Anabolics/Workout Related Benefits:
Joint Pain:
Tendons & Ligaments:
Inflammation & More:
I hope this information helps you or someone else that may be reading.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another one I like is Curcuprime by XPG. Really helped my inflammation and nerve pain on the tops of my forearms.

Caliguns45

Awards
I've been using the Cissus-xt alongside the joint support xt and recently added in the pea relief curcuprime from xpg and my joints haven't felt this good since I was in my 20's(currently 46). I take the recovery fix on workout days and I barely have any soreness the next day and I've been able to push more in my workouts.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another one I like is Curcuprime by XPG. Really helped my inflammation and nerve pain on the tops of my forearms.

I thought about including that on my list too. Good mention on that and I'm glad to hear that its helping you too.

I absolutely agree on the nerve pain. When I was in my accident, the tibia shattered and came out thru my calf muscle and there was a lot of nerve pain from nerve damage and nerves waking back up over time and I still have some days that are worse than others two years later. But CurcuPrime Gel is the best thing I've used as far as the nerve pain aspect for that, its really helped a lot.

At the time I was using CurcuPrime Gel plus Recovery Fix for the Palmitoylethanolamide content to help with the nerve pain; that was before we had come out with PEA Relief. Now I still do 4 Recovery Fix for 600 mg. of PEA and then take an additional PEA Relief capsule for another 600 mg.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been using the Cissus-xt alongside the joint support xt and recently added in the pea relief curcuprime from xpg and my joints haven't felt this good since I was in my 20's(currently 46). I take the recovery fix on workout days and I barely have any soreness the next day and I've been able to push more in my workouts.
I'm really glad to hear that its helping you so much.

Recovery Fix is so overlooked here on AM, which is surprising to me bc I'm surprised that a lot of people overlook the importance of recovery and how it can help you be able to train harder, longer, and more intensely and then recover so much better to be able to do it again. It hardly ever gets mentioned on AM, but is one of our most popular products with athletes.

Caliguns45

Awards
I'm really glad to hear that its helping you so much.

Recovery Fix is so overlooked here on AM, which is surprising to me bc I'm surprised that a lot of people overlook the importance of recovery and how it can help you be able to train harder, longer, and more intensely and then recover so much better to be able to do it again. It hardly ever gets mentioned on AM, but is one of our most popular products with athletes.
Since adding the PEA relief into the mix it's made a huge difference with muscular, joint and nerve inflammation. Everything else was working great before but just adding 2 caps/day of pea relief has taken everything to whole other level as far as anti inflammation and recovery goes. I'm extremely surprised at how big of a difference it's made. Another solid product! Thanks Steve!

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Another vote for Cissus XT. I’ve been taking Glucosamine for as long as I can remember and after adding some Cissus XT my joints feel brand new after a good while. Legit

Caliguns45

Awards
Another vote for Cissus XT. I’ve been taking Glucosamine for as long as I can remember and after adding some Cissus XT my joints feel brand new after a good while. Legit
Cissus is a great supplement for joint and tendon health. It's been around forever and has more than proven it's efficacy. I used to take it when I was power lifting and it definitely kept my joints and tendons healthy. I think it's an often overlooked supplement these days but it should be in everyone's supplement regimen. Especially with those of us above 40.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought about including that on my list too. Good mention on that and I'm glad to hear that its helping you too.

I absolutely agree on the nerve pain. When I was in my accident, the tibia shattered and came out thru my calf muscle and there was a lot of nerve pain from nerve damage and nerves waking back up over time and I still have some days that are worse than others two years later. But CurcuPrime Gel is the best thing I've used as far as the nerve pain aspect for that, its really helped a lot.

At the time I was using CurcuPrime Gel plus Recovery Fix for the Palmitoylethanolamide content to help with the nerve pain; that was before we had come out with PEA Relief. Now I still do 4 Recovery Fix for 600 mg. of PEA and then take an additional PEA Relief capsule for another 600 mg.
Definitely one of those products I make sure I keep in stock :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kind of been covered well, but personally for me things that have some good data and anecdotal benefits both for recovery of joints, muscles, and inflammation as well as performance and hypertrophy benefits would be Curcumin, Peptistrong, and Tart Cherry.

I really like SNS Pepti-plex, I am currently using SNS Theracurmin, but was using Curcuprime gel for quite some time before switching to this (I have been using curcumin consistently for a very long time, and I have used Tart Cherry in quite a few products with the most recent being the loaded (not just Tart Cherry) Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix (very underrated).