• RockStar
  • Established
Ya man that's some great work on the pull-ups

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx reggie. It really helps when the joints dont hurt. I also think the XFA & Peak Beta help alot.
I haven't tried either one of those but have heard good things about Peak Beta

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I haven't tried either one of those but have heard good things about Peak Beta
Its hard for me to want to use a natty supp after aas/ph use,but both seem pretty good for recomp and strength. Joints were sore on XFA , but Flexible has cured that prob.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
How do you like the Peak Beta?
I think its doing what it claims. My endurance and strength keep increasing. (3 PRs in pct). I forgot to take it one day and i could tell in my workout. I seem to train more intensely when i take it pwo.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 11
LEGS
WALKING LUNGES-db-40s-100 yrds
BACK SQTS-135x10
185x10
225x6x2
FRT SQTS-225-10x3
CALF RAISES-185-20x5

I am not happy at all with todays wo. My low back started screaming at 225 with back sqts. This is very discouraging because there is nothing i can do about it except for surgery. I changed to frt sqts and was only able to get 3 sets before the pain was too bad. I tightened my belt and was able to get calves worked. Flexible is doing very well with all my other joint pain, but the back prob is not treatable with any supps. I will foam roll and stretch it out and hope for the best next time.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 11
LEGS
WALKING LUNGES-db-40s-100 yrds
BACK SQTS-135x10
185x10
225x6x2
FRT SQTS-225-10x3
CALF RAISES-185-20x5

I am not happy at all with todays wo. My low back started screaming at 225 with back sqts. This is very discouraging because there is nothing i can do about it except for surgery. I changed to frt sqts and was only able to get 3 sets before the pain was too bad. I tightened my belt and was able to get calves worked. Flexible is doing very well with all my other joint pain, but the back prob is not treatable with any supps. I will foam roll and stretch it out and hope for the best next time.
Damn that's rough man. Flexible won't heal any injuries but it helps with joint lubrication, cartilage health and inflammation.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn that's rough man. Flexible won't heal any injuries but it helps with joint lubrication, cartilage health and inflammation.
Flexible is second to none thats for sure. It does help my back during everyday activities,but when i load a bar on my back it compresses my spine and fuks things all up. It pinches nerves and my leg strength is cut in half. And it hurts like a bytch. I just need to foam roll and visit chiro,then i'll be good for a bit.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I forgot to mention since monday i am only taking 4caps per day and still getting all the relief.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I accidentally forgot the second dose twice and felt fine myself

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 12
ARMS
CHIN UPS-bw-21s x3
SS
CG DB BENCH-50s-15x3(palms in)
BB CURL-85-10x3(cam bar wide grip)
SS
DB SKULL CRUSHERS-35s-10x3
HAMMER CURLS-50s-10x3
SS
SINGLE BAR DIPS bw+25-12x3
STAND DB CURLS-40s-10x3
SS
OH TRI EXT DB-80-10x3

Today was a pretty basic arm day with ss. I had no joint issues at all thanks to Flexible. I am happy with the results from only 4 caps per day and this really makes it affordable. Low back was still bothering me so i didnt go as heavy,but i still got a great pump with short rest between sets. I am holding my weight pretty steady at 175 and my strength is still good. I am itching to jump on cycle again tho. I may have a good one soon.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot to mention since monday i am only taking 4caps per day and still getting all the relief.
That's the same I do. 4-6 caps per day

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 13

I sound like a broken record when i say how good Flexible is. My joints are like liquid,very smooth baby!
I visited my dad and was limited on what i could do,but i managed to get a good little pump on. The good part was lifting with my dad. He just turned 64 and i got him back into lifting again.

DIPS-bw-30x4
PUSH UPS WIDE-25x4
DB OH PRESS-40s-15x4
REAR DB FLYS-40s-10x4
SS
DB SHRUG-20x4

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 13

I sound like a broken record when i say how good Flexible is. My joints are like liquid,very smooth baby!
I visited my dad and was limited on what i could do,but i managed to get a good little pump on. The good part was lifting with my dad. He just turned 64 and i got him back into lifting again.

DIPS-bw-30x4
PUSH UPS WIDE-25x4
DB OH PRESS-40s-15x4
REAR DB FLYS-40s-10x4
SS
DB SHRUG-20x4
That's great dude!! Way to look after the pops!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY 15
Today was going to be a leg day,but i didnt get much done because my low back was still not feeling it. Chiro wants me to stop for a few weeks,but i dont think thats gona happen. I did 50 yrds walking lunges,light db sqts,and calf raises. The rest of my wo consisted of foam rolling and stretching. Maybe by the end of the week it will feel better.
All my other joints feel great. One day the pain will be there and the next it has just faded away. The Flexible works great with no bad side effects at all. This is def one supp that should always be in your stash.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 15
Today was going to be a leg day,but i didnt get much done because my low back was still not feeling it. Chiro wants me to stop for a few weeks,but i dont think thats gona happen. I did 50 yrds walking lunges,light db sqts,and calf raises. The rest of my wo consisted of foam rolling and stretching. Maybe by the end of the week it will feel better.
All my other joints feel great. One day the pain will be there and the next it has just faded away. The Flexible works great with no bad side effects at all. This is def one supp that should always be in your stash.
Just be careful and don't get hurt dude.

Attachments

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice! U a funny mofo!

You look scared on that guys shoulders. I thot you would be used to that by now;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chiro wants me to stop for a few weeks,but i dont think thats gona happen
Mine tried to tell me the same with my elbow. Do they honestly think we are going to listen? Lol

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I remember when I messed my shoulder up doing incline DB press. My Dr. wanted me to not lift for a mth, whatever! I lifted the next day just really lite. Within two weeks I was back to my normal weights. Taking that much time off would of been worse I think.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! U a funny mofo!

You look scared on that guys shoulders. I thot you would be used to that by now;)
Lol I'm the guy squatting him. We did it as a joke for a fb fitness forum we belong to lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember when I messed my shoulder up doing incline DB press. My Dr. wanted me to not lift for a mth, whatever! I lifted the next day just really lite. Within two weeks I was back to my normal weights. Taking that much time off would of been worse I think.
Even when I had my
Last knee surgery the day before was leg day. Pain is only temporary.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Agreed on that. Weeks off would drive me nucken futs!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Even when I had my Last knee surgery the day before was leg day. Pain is only temporary.
Im just carefull how i move and what i lift on a certain day. I just listen to how my body feels. If we all never lifted when we hurt i think we would all be a bunch of out of shape puzzys! Besides what does a dr with a bunch of degrees know anyway.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you really are a funny mf! At least you were the guy in charge. Haha
lol I try to keep laughing, it's the best way to live!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Im just carefull how i move and what i lift on a certain day. I just listen to how my body feels. If we all never lifted when we hurt i think we would all be a bunch of out of shape puzzys! Besides what does a dr with a bunch of degrees know anyway.
I feel the same way.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAY16
BACK/TRI
PULL UPS WIDE-bw-15x2
DIPS-bw-30x2
PULL UPS WIDE-bw+25-10x5
SS
SKULL CRUSHERS (feet inc)-bw-15x5
ARCHER PULL UPS-bw-10x5
SS
JM PRESS-115-10x5
BB ROW(prone inc bench)-125-10x10
Alt underhand/overhand
CG PUSH UPS-bw-20x5

Still feeling great from the Flexible. Got a great pump going on today. I love pull ups of any kind. Gota get dat V taper baby! The prone bb rows worked great to isolate my lats without stress on my low back. My arms were blowin up as well. Im 1/2 inch away from my goal with arms. I'll get it by spring time for sure. I tried 1 arm pull ups for the hell of it. I got 1 with the right arm and 3/4 with the left. I am weighing about 174-176 now and my strength is great. Everything has def come around nice during and after pct.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY16
BACK/TRI
PULL UPS WIDE-bw-15x2
DIPS-bw-30x2
PULL UPS WIDE-bw+25-10x5
SS
SKULL CRUSHERS (feet inc)-bw-15x5
ARCHER PULL UPS-bw-10x5
SS
JM PRESS-115-10x5
BB ROW(prone inc bench)-125-10x10
Alt underhand/overhand
CG PUSH UPS-bw-20x5

Still feeling great from the Flexible. Got a great pump going on today. I love pull ups of any kind. Gota get dat V taper baby! The prone bb rows worked great to isolate my lats without stress on my low back. My arms were blowin up as well. Im 1/2 inch away from my goal with arms. I'll get it by spring time for sure. I tried 1 arm pull ups for the hell of it. I got 1 with the right arm and 3/4 with the left. I am weighing about 174-176 now and my strength is great. Everything has def come around nice during and after pct.
What's your goal with arms?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prob an inch smaller than yours;) 18" by spring. Bigger would be better,but we will see how easy 18 is first.
That would be huge for your weight! I'm 212lbs and am at 18.5" arms now not sure what my bf is, maybe 12% or a little less. I have that "X" shape though with big quads (27.5") so I hold a lot of weight there.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
That would be huge for your weight! I'm 212lbs and am at 18.5" arms now not sure what my bf is, maybe 12% or a little less. I have that "X" shape though with big quads (27.5") so I hold a lot of weight there.
My bf is about the same. Chest is 45",shoulders are 52"ish, quads only 25 1/2". I have a small frame so i have to pack on the muscle.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bf is about the same. Chest is 45",shoulders are 52"ish, quads only 25 1/2". I have a small frame so i have to pack on the muscle.
How tall are you?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forget who knows what my physique looks like here and who doesn't. Are you in Swoldiers or the LR?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I go onto,the Swoldiers forum but do they have a Facebook thing like the locker room?