• RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uggggghhhhhhhhh its so true its sickening lol
I asked an 86 year old man and his wife of 65 years one day what helped keep the marriage together so long and he said, I just always let her win the arguments, right or wrong, and always do what she wants to do" Sounds legit to me lol

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well i think i am gona call this log a success. Once again Formutech has done me good. I have to say Flexible is one if if not the best joint product on the market. I want to thank cheftepesh1 for choosing me to log this supp. It still amazes me how good my joints feel using Flexible. This def gets a 10/10 in my book. Thank you to all who commented and to the guys who ran this supp along with me,i hope it worked just as well for you.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i think i am gona call this log a success. Once again Formutech has done me good. I have to say Flexible is one if if not the best joint product on the market. I want to thank cheftepesh1 for choosing me to log this supp. It still amazes me how good my joints feel using Flexible. This def gets a 10/10 in my book. Thank you to all who commented and to the guys who ran this supp along with me,i hope it worked just as well for you.
Awesome review bro! Thanks for running a great log you're a freeking beast!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We appreciate you taking the time and giving us a chance and honest review. Please be sure to add something to the review sections.
Also keep your eye on fnutrition.com as we have some new things on the Horizon.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
We appreciate you taking the time and giving us a chance and honest review. Please be sure to add something to the review sections. Also keep your eye on fnutrition.com as we have some new things on the Horizon.
Thanks double s. Formutech is a great company. I appreciate the chance to log any of the products. Im gettin on that review now. Edit:couldnt find it in the review section---

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Awesome log man, keep me posted if you run another log

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is pretty badass, dips, pushups, what else have you used it for?
It weights about 35lbs so its a good warm up for curls,hammer curls,presses,oh tri. It collapses so its only 4" of the floor for dif angle push ups,bench style dips,bw skull crushers and it has wheels so you can kneel on it and do ab crunch work. It comes with a dvd of an intense cardio type wo. It was well worth the money.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It weights about 35lbs so its a good warm up for curls,hammer curls,presses,oh tri. It collapses so its only 4" of the floor for dif angle push ups,bench style dips,bw skull crushers and it has wheels so you can kneel on it and do ab crunch work. It comes with a dvd of an intense cardio type wo. It was well worth the money.
Thx ...will have to give it a look. As you mentioned, very low profile....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the great feedback. We do try and bring only quality products to market. Keep your eye open for a new pump product in a month or do