• Established
Congrats man!! :cheers:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations! But what's the link with PES?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats man! Yeah see the drops you are talking about in shoulder size and what not, I don't think they would be happening so much if you increase your calories on training days. I definitely am not as vascular on lower calorie days and with your set up both of your days are pretty low calories. Try adding in about 300-500 calories on training days only and see what happens. I bet you start filling back up more and the fat loss doesn't slow a bit.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats man! Yeah see the drops you are talking about in shoulder size and what not, I don't think they would be happening so much if you increase your calories on training days. I definitely am not as vascular on lower calorie days and with your set up both of your days are pretty low calories. Try adding in about 300-500 calories on training days only and see what happens. I bet you start filling back up more and the fat loss doesn't slow a bit.
Thanks MrKleen!

Well my goal is to get around 170-176lbs, when the back is up and running 100% and I am able to do to heavy squats without hurting the back I really want to train and compete in some grappling and mma matches at 170. I woke up today at 183.5lbs and vascularity was a bit better today, but really notice a difference in the waist line. I'll keep it as it is for now, I'll give it a week, see how my strength feels and go from there. I'm gonna have a killer workout tomorrow and can't wait, wish the gyms were open today.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ahh got you then definitely keep on going as you are if you have a weight class you are looking at that is important for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Was pretty busy working this weekend, tomorrow is a holiday and the gyms will be closed down here so I'm going to wait until Tuesday when everything is open and get a killer workout in. So will update Tuesday!

I am now a Representative for Athletix :yup:

I have to give a big thanks to NattyDisaster/PES and Dustin from Athletix, I am very happy I have been givin the chance to rep for Athletix :yup:

And thanks to all my friends on AnabolicMinds for the amazing support you all give me, I am honored to be apart of this wonderful AM community :)
congrats......

still lurking.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the link buddy, I'm subbed:D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks MrKleen!

Well my goal is to get around 170-176lbs, when the back is up and running 100% and I am able to do to heavy squats without hurting the back I really want to train and compete in some grappling and mma matches at 170. I woke up today at 183.5lbs and vascularity was a bit better today, but really notice a difference in the waist line. I'll keep it as it is for now, I'll give it a week, see how my strength feels and go from there. I'm gonna have a killer workout tomorrow and can't wait, wish the gyms were open today.
Yeh I pretty much agree with Kleen. If you start to lose strength I would up the Cal's on weight days a little and it should do wonders. I have maintained my strength very well while dropping 20 lbs on this diet so I know it works well that way ;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking solid in here bruther! Keep up the hard work! :thumbsup:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Congrats and sounds like things are going well with the diet. I would try Kleen's tweaks on training days for sure and see what happens.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, busy today on the forums and I must say it's unreal how hard it is to find a pair of size 14 running shoes LOL....

Off to the gym :D

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Damn, busy today on the forums and I must say it's unreal how hard it is to find a pair of size 14 running shoes LOL....

i feel your pain w the shoes broham, its hard for me to find em, gotta order from zappos, sometimes zumies, its sucks a lot of the **** i wear tend to be difficult to find or expensive.

for example, only fit in expensive jeans, and can only find expensive shoes in my size (same as yuours) try the two sites i posted above

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still lurking....

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's what I wear too, and I know how much it sucks shopping for them.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel your pain w the shoes broham, its hard for me to find em, gotta order from zappos, sometimes zumies, its sucks a lot of the **** i wear tend to be difficult to find or expensive.

for example, only fit in expensive jeans, and can only find expensive shoes in my size (same as yuours) try the two sites i posted above
Ya it sucks, I looked everywhere had to order a pair, $200 :mad: I had to get New Balance anti-ronation shoes with the roll bar because my feet are crazy flat. I ended up hitting up Wal-Mart, they had 2 pairs of Size 14 and they were too small, then found a size 13 wide and they just fit lol, so I'll use these until the ones I ordered come in:)

Dam Shaq!
:D

still lurking....
Called the cops, got the restraining order... :deal:

:lmao:

That's what I wear too, and I know how much it sucks shopping for them.
The thing that really sucks is I had size 14 feet since grade 8, they just stopped growing LOL, everyone thought the time I was in grade 12 I would be wearing size 20 LOL, I have no idea I stopped growing so young, maybe grew 1 inch since grade 8 lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 17/ Tuesday/ May 24th/ 2011

Starting Weight- 191.8lbs
Morning Weight- 181.4lbs -10.8lbs :)

LeanGains Diet
3:30 PM: Blue Berries mixed in a very small bowl of Yogurt
6 PM: Oatmeal + low carb protein shake with 250ml of Skim milk
6:45 PM: Pre-workout(2 scoops of N.O Ignite....wupps lol)
7: 30PM: Weights/Cardio
10:30 PM: Extra lean hamburger on multigrain bread and Fruit smoothie
1 AM: Big Chicken Pita

Fasted state- 10pm-3:30pm (17.5 hours)
Today's eating window was 9.5 hours

Workout- Chest, Shoudlers, Triceps, and Cardio
Stretch and Light lower back warm up

Bench Press- 6 sets 45x20/ 95x8/ 135x5/ 185x3/ 225x8 PR TIE/ 250x2 PR TIE
Incline DB Press- 3 sets 40'sx10/ 60'sx13/ 70'sx5

Incline DB Flys- 3 sets 40'sx12/ 50'sx8/ 50'sx10

Pec-Dec Machine- 3 sets 120x15/ 165x12/ 180x12

Cable Crossovers- 3 sets 45'sx15/ 60'sx12/ 30'sx15

Upper cable crossvers- 3 sets 30'sx12/ 30'sx12/ 30'sx12

CloseGrip Bench press- 3 sets 135x12/ 135x8/ 135x10
SUPERSET
Overhead DB Press- 3 sets 40'sx15/ 30'sx15/ 30'sx15

Reverse overhead DB press- 3 sets 30'sx12/ 25'sx15/ 20'sx15
SUPERSET
Pushdowns- 3 sets 105x15/ 120x15/ 150x15

Side Raises- 3 sets 20'sx10/ 30'sx10/ 40'sx8
SUPERSET
Overhead Extension machine- 3 sets 120x15/ 150x12/ 180x12

Shoulder Raises Circuit(6 different angles)- 3 sets 10'sx60/ 10'sx30/ 10'sx30
SUPERSET
1 Arm DB Extension- 3 sets 20x15/ 20x15/ 20x10

CARDIO
Running 2.5k's (Time 15min)

Bike 10k's (didn't get time)

Back extensions- 2 sets 20 reps/ 10 reps
SUPERSET
Reverse Hypers on medicine ball- 2 sets 15 reps/ 10 reps

Weighted Ab Machine - 1 set 30 reps

Swimming 16 Laps(not sure what time, will start timing everything next week)

Thoughts
ahaha, I was rushed to get to the gym, didn't really take much breaks after bench press I was resting no more then 30 secs inbetween sets. Was out at the gym 1 min before closing so timed everything perfect :D. Didn't get any pain in my injured ankle during or after run, I hope I when I try longer and faster runs it stays this way:). Not bad for 2 completly torn Ligaments, as of now screw the doctors I'm not getting surgery:D

LEANGAINS DIET:D- STRENGTH???? UM tied my PR's didn't lose any strength and I'm down 10 pounds, not only that but I felt great, super happy I get to run again, the way my ankle felt a few months ago I didn't think I would be running for a long time. This LG diet is giving me really good results, I'm looking much leaner. Now that the foot is good, need to get the back 100%, get my endurance way up and I'll not only be ready to train mma hard but I'll be in great shape going in, prob gonna start sparring next week, but will avoid any grappling for a bit still. Holy crap, my legs are so dead from running, WOW I forgot how sore the first run back makes you ahaha
Timing was a little off today but will make sure everything is back to normal tomorrow.

The day couldn't have gone any better :bigok:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout and its pretty sweet when you hit PRs during a caloric defecit! You are doing great on this diet bro. Lean Gains is working great for you as it is for most of us!! Just keep rolling with it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff JD! Love that you are tying PR's while cutting.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout and its pretty sweet when you hit PRs during a caloric defecit! You are doing great on this diet bro. Lean Gains is working great for you as it is for most of us!! Just keep rolling with it!
Yup Im getting more and more impressed witht he leangains diet everyday.

Good stuff JD! Love that you are tying PR's while cutting.
Thanks MrKleen!

Yesterday I was pumped I woke up at 181.4lbs, I had so much energy to go in there and make a PR or at least tie, prob would have been a good day to go caffeine free aha, but today I will give no caffeine a try for this workout :O lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I forgot why exactly are you trying to cut out caffeine again?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot why exactly are you trying to cut out caffeine again?
I've just been non stop with caffeine and pre-workout for the last few years, I used to only need 100mg of caffeine, now seems like I need 350mg of caffeine. I think my adrenaline glands need a break lol.

I've also ready caffeine all the time can increase cortisol levels, I would like to get off caffeine, try a stim free pre-workout in a few weeks, was thinking Ultima, if I get back on caffeine I was try taking no more then 3 times a week, I also read caffeine here and there can also decrease cortisol levels....funny how that works lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have begun to put my stack together slowly...lol, made an order today, will start this stack sometime in the next 3-4 weeks.

Just ordered some 2xRecoverPro, 2xshift, 2xSub-Sterone, Adamantium, Titanium, Erase, Nos Ether, LCLT, Ultracordy, Ultima, Taurine, Sulbutiamine, Better protein bars, Power butter :) Will figure out how to put this all together next month for a 12 week stack, will prob add Athletix new product as well, not telling what it is tho :p

^Hi my name is Tommy, I'm a supplement junkie :lol:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, you resemble me 1-2 years ago. Total junkie...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have begun to put my stack together slowly...lol, made an order today, will start this stack sometime in the next 3-4 weeks.

Just ordered some 2xRecoverPro, 2xshift, 2xSub-Sterone, Adamantium, Titanium, Erase, Nos Ether, LCLT, Ultracordy, Ultima, Taurine, Sulbutiamine, Better protein bars, Power butter :) Will figure out how to put this all together next month for a 12 week stack, will prob add Athletix new product as well, not telling what it is tho :p

^Hi my name is Tommy, I'm a supplement junkie :lol:

That sounds like some of the supplement orders I've made. One time I had some nice sized boxes show up every business day of one week. My wife was like WTF? How much sh*t did you order?...lol

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like some of the supplement orders I've made. One time I had some nice sized boxes show up every business day of one week. My wife was like WTF? How much sh*t did you order?...lol
i remember what a 40 lb box of nutrapro looked like... WOW lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha...it aint nothing but a piece of paper.:stooges:
ahahaha, too funny lol

ahaha, ya my wife was like wtf today when I made that order LOL, I told her I will make it up to her and Monday I will go flower shopping with her and plant a bunch of flowers in front of my house, that helped calm her down :lol:

i remember what a 40 lb box of nutrapro looked like... WOW lol
O my that would freak my wife out ahaha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
geez, you are lucky...it would take jewelry for my wife....:grumpy:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 18/ Wednesday/ May 25th/ 2011

Starting Weight- 191.8lbs
Morning Weight- 181.2lbs -10.6lbs :)

LeanGains Diet
4PM: Oatmeal + low carb protein shake with 250ml of Skim milk
6PM: Pre-workout( 1/2 scoop of N.O Ignite, 1 scoops of Amino Vital)
6:45PM: Pre-workout(2 scoops of N.O Ignite....wupps lol)
7: 30PM: Weights/Cardio
10:30PM: Extra lean hamburger on multigrain bread and Fruit smoothie
1AM: Big Chicken Breast

Fasted state- 1am-3:30pm (15hours) off 1 hour
Today's eating window was 9 hours off 1 hour

Workout- Back, Biceps, Forearms, CardioAlternating DB Curls- 7 sets 15'sx10/ 20'sx10/ 40'sx6/ 60'sx7/ 50'sx12/ 40'sx12/ 25'sx20

Pulldowns- 4 sets 105x15/ 120x15/ 135x15/ 150x15

Hammer Curls- 5 sets 20'sx5/ 30'sx5/ 40'sx5/ 50'sx5/ 30'sx10

Close Grip Pulldowns- 4 sets 105x15/ 120x15/ 135x15/ 150x12

Forearms- 12 sets

CARDIO
Running 2.5k's
Bike 10k's
Weighted Ab Machine - 3 set 15/15/20
Swimming 16 Laps

Thoughts
So sore today wow, my legs feel worse then my first ever real leg workout LOL. Guess it's been sometime since ran lol. At first the workout wasn't going too good, not sure how I would have done on DB curls if my neck wasn't killing, not sure why but it just feels sore and wanting to pull type deal, I guess that means I got a killer workout in yesterday as I did :D. Also legs are not used to running wow, can't wait until I can run and not hurt :lol: Anyways I pushed through the pain and finished off the cardio, swimming is feeling a bit better, I think I will make Monday pretty much an all cardio day.

LEANGAINS DIET: Off an hour today so had chicken breast for my last meal. So far so good, only 0.2 down from yesterday but anything will do:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I may have just caved in and ordered some Forma-Stanzol.....:O lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, -10 lbs so far! Great work

You totally trashed your biceps, brutal. & sets alt DB curls THEN 5 sets of hammer curls!?!?!?! I did something similar the other day and my biceps are still aching, but also rock hard.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, -10 lbs so far! Great work

You totally trashed your biceps, brutal. & sets alt DB curls THEN 5 sets of hammer curls!?!?!?! I did something similar the other day and my biceps are still aching, but also rock hard.
Actually I don't think my biceps will be too sore, for the last month I changed it up and have been doing a lot of sets about 20-25 sets of biceps and 20-25 sets of back. My body is starting to get used to killing my muscles now. Only reason I didn't doo tons of sets yesterday is because my neck was hurting every movement lol.

Thanks p5sky! I'm trying:)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm Late, but totally SUBd in for my Bro JD!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grea to have ya here:D

My next log will be the best, the stack is going to be crazy LOL
Well keep a Brotha informed and send me the link the second you start it!